main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BC The Real Reason

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by LuminousBeing, Apr 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuminousBeing

LuminousBeing Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2001
    Life comes from one source. GOD
    GOD is the controller of this FORCE of LIFE. THIS FORCE is LOVE.
    Everything that Yoda and Obi-wan said in the movies is true on how to reach enlightenment. I know you can see a string of connections between religions, stories, myths, and history. Now LOOK at today and make the connection. The movie hits a UNIVERSAL truth about Life that is here to explain now.

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Atrium/2012/starwar.htm

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Atrium/2012/wayad.htm

Join the Alliance in the struggle against the Federation.
    May the Force be with you,
    Matthew

2. jade_angel

jade_angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    I kind of disagree with you there on your website, LuminousBeing, when Georgie boy wrote SW, he had intentions of writing a major-sci-fi flick with action and fantasy mixed with the Mythic Hero's Journey. Perhaps the Force is linked with God, but I think that how Buddhist/Zen, chi thing is a much more closer link to the Force if you're looking for a religious example.

3. Jedi_Master_Bren

Jedi_Master_Bren Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2001
    Anyone can make any spectulations they want...

4. Traan-Lakel

Traan-Lakel Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2001
    The force is not about God. The Force was created so there is no God so there will be no fighting over whose religion is better. Unfortunately there's the light/dark side issue, but still, there's only two sides. It's not like in Real Life where theres hundreds of different religions with different Gods. Gods cause chaos. If God does exist then I'm sure he doesn't want people to fight over him. I'm sure he would want them to live in Peace.

5. DarthDeltron3030

DarthDeltron3030 Jedi Youngling

Jul 20, 2001
    no spamming pls k thx.

6. Darth Canuck

Darth Canuck Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 9, 1999
    groan.....

:)

7. Lightsaber11

Lightsaber11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 22, 2001
    Having read your, ahem, statement, Luminous Being, I tend to agree with you in that there is a lot of religious symbolism in the Star Wars Films. Your point of view on the fact that Lucas was chosen by some higher power to write these movies, interests me, but only because I'm a philosopher at heart.
    To tell you the truth I've never been religious in the sense that I should be going to church and praising His name, but in my heart I believe in the Lord. its odd, i..... whoa, I just lifted a glass of water without using my hands... the force, it flows through me... I'm going to do good in the world. bye y'all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.