main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - ST THE RETURN OF HAN SOLO

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hopefulwriter, May 26, 2018.

1. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Ditto, sort of. Though I thought it might turn out to be something more specific. Such as the Organa family crest.

2. Hopefulwriter

Hopefulwriter Jedi Master star 3

Jan 6, 2016
    Hi Nyota, Thank you for taking your time to read the 3 chapter of THE RETURN OF HAN SOLO.
    Appreciate your comments. Lynda V.

3. Hopefulwriter

Jan 6, 2016
    Hi Cowgirl, Thank you for taking your time to read THE RETURN OF HAN SOLO Chapt. 3.
    I thought about making it a family crest, but since Leia's home was destroyed, I used that.
    And also, they, through their relationship, were drawn in to each other's world.
    Lynda V.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  4. Hopefulwriter

Jan 6, 2016
    Hi Cara, thank you for taking your time to read THE RETURN OF HAN SOLO Chapt. 3.
    You are clever! Appreciate your comments. Lynda V.

5. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    “The weapon is an old DL 44 blaster…was in use quite a bit about 50 standard years ago.
    The symbol on the ring is a crest…it’s the World Crest of the planet Alderaan.”

“Alderaan.” Alcy repeated the word. “That planet was destroyed about 40 standard years ago.
    Maybe he’s from Alderaan.” They both turned to look at Han.

I find it somewhat comforting that Han carried "a piece of Leia" with him all those years. :D

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  6. Hopefulwriter

Jan 6, 2016
    Hi Azure. Thank you for taking your time to read another chapter of THE RETURN OF HAN SOLO.
    Appreciate your comments. We can see from TFA that they still care for each other and I believe
    Han has a 'sentimental' heart (only one true love for Han.) Lynda V.

7. Hopefulwriter

Jan 6, 2016
    THE RETURN OF HAN SOLO Chapt. 4

The first thing Han Solo became aware of, was a low, rhythmic thrumming….opening his eyes and blinking to clear them,
    he saw a dark, gray streaked head resting on a folded arm at his feet. Looking up and around…no stars above…
    he realized he was in a ship. Trying to move, but couldn’t, he swallowed and felt a burning in his midsection…He tried to speak, but only a croak came out.

Dr. Alcy heard and immediately raised up from the foot of the gurney where she’d laid her head to sleep. “You’re awake.”

“Whe….Wher…am I?” Han was able to say, looking at the female. She wasn’t young, but wasn’t old….human like…

“You’re in a freighter. I’m Dr. Alcy Revidian. We’re taking you to a medical center. Think you can drink some water?”
    She glanced at the medi-reader and was pleased to see all readings in the within a normal range.

Han nodded his head.

She began removing the restraining straps, then, picking up a bottle of water, placed her hand under Han’s neck,
    raising him and held the bottle to his lips; his cheek stubble scratching her knuckles.

“Take it slow.” She said softly.

Han nodded and drank slower, indicating when he was done, she released him to lie back down.

“Can you tell me who you are?”

“You the New Order or the Resistance?” Han managed to ask, ever wary.

Dr. Alcy smiled. “I’m neither…just a doctor helping a patient.”

Han gazed at her. … It was coming back to him…what had happened. “You had to have been on that facility.”
    He tried to move to a more comfortable position….pain shot through his heavily bandaged midsection.

She pushed him back to a lying position. “Don’t try to twist…you’ve got a serious wound and
    it could start hemorrhaging . How is your pain level? I can give you an injection if you want it.”

Han lay back, with a wry smile. “Not too bad….You asked who I was….Just a man getting too old for this.”

“You weren’t in any battle on that place, do you know who wanted to kill you?”

Han hesitated for a long moment, more of the events unfolding in his mind, with his eyes growing moist, confessed, his voice raspy. “My son.”

“Your son?!”

“The one who was my son… Kylo Ren .”

“Your own son is Kylo Ren?” The doctor said looking away from Han.

But, not before he saw her sneer as she repeated what he told her. He’d seen that distasteful reaction once
    before…a long time ago…when Luke told Leia Darth Vader was his father. ‘Like father like grandson’. Han mused silently.

“Frankly, it’s amazing you’re still alive.” She told him.

“I’m a tough old bird.” Han chuckled turning his head.

Irr appeared at the door of the cargo hold. “Got us on automatic, we’ll be near Saculk in a few ship’s hours.”
    He stated. “It’s looks to be a populated area, with cities.

“Irr, see to his personal needs. I’m going to fix us some food.” Alcy said as she left the hold.

Returning, Alcy looked refreshed. She carried a tray steaming with food and beverage.
    Irr sniffed appreciatively… “Never thought I’d say flight rations smelled good.”
    Irr took the disposable plate and beverage.. Alcy approached Han. “I’m going to let you try some soft food.”

Together, Alcy and Irr lifted Han carefully to a slightly inclined position, placing bunched up cargo canvas behind the pillow,
    then handed him the bowl. Taking it and digging in the spoon, Han slowly lifted it to his mouth.

“Good.” Alcy commented as she watched him swallow the food with no trouble. “Try to eat as much of that as you can.
    You need to keep up your strength.”

The three ate their meal in companionable silence. Alcy and Irr finished before Han.

“How is your stomach feeling?” The doctor asked as she took the empty bowl from him.

“A little tight…aching…but no unbearable pain.”

“We’d like to know more about you before we reach the planet. The med center we are taking you to will want information.”

Han mused to himself……the thought crossed his mind that the others with him on that facility
    knew he’d confronted his son on that catwalk….saw him struck… and fall.
    They thought him dead….Chewie, Rey, ‘Big Deal‘. If he pulled through this, he’d have to contact them, but they would
    be scattered all around the galaxy..he wouldn’t know how to reach them.

“The name’s Han Solo. I Captain the Millennium Falcon. I took some passengers there.
    It wasn’t my intention to get mixed up in any of that……but….

“You helped blow up that facility…that horrible weapon!” Alcy exclaimed.

“You’ve got to be the Han Solo that fought with the Rebellion years ago…I remember my father telling me about
    battles…Jedi…a Sith Lord called…Darth Vader…and a space station.” Irr was excited and impressed to learn he was
    standing in front of a man who was a part of past galactic history.

Han laughed, then winced. “They kept building the damn thing.”

A beeping sound from the cockpit ended the conversation as Irr said. “We’re near Saculk.”

“Com and tell them we’re bringing in a badly wounded patient.” Alcy instructed.

“Surely they will direct us to a med center.”

Irr sided up to Han’s gurney. “Here’s your weapon and ring.” He put the ring back in the pant’s pocket,
    then placed them in the box under the table, on top of Han’s clothing, then left for the cockpit. Han smiled…something familiar.

“We found information on that ring…so, you’re Alderanni.” Alcy pulled the blanket up to Han’s shoulders again.

“No..” He corrected in an almost whisper. “ Corellian, the ring was a part of a gift.”

She watched as Han took a deep breath and slowly closed his eyes.

MORE…..June 22nd.

8. Hopefulwriter

Jan 6, 2016
    THE RETURN OF HAN SOLO Chapt. 4

The first thing Han Solo became aware of, was a low, rhythmic thrumming….opening his eyes and blinking to clear them, he saw a dark, gray streaked head resting on a folded arm at his feet. Looking up and around…no stars above… he realized he was in a ship. Trying to move, but couldn’t, he swallowed and felt a burning in his midsection…He tried to speak, but only a croak came out.

Dr. Alcy heard and immediately raised up from the foot of the gurney where she’d laid her head to sleep. “You’re awake.”

“Whe….Wher…am I?” Han was able to say, looking at the female. She wasn’t young, but wasn’t old….human like…

“You’re in a freighter. I’m Dr. Alcy Revidian. We’re taking you to a medical center. Think you can drink some water?” She glanced at the medi-reader and was pleased to see all readings in the within a normal range.

Han nodded his head.

She began removing the restraining straps, then, picking up a bottle of water, placed her hand under Han’s neck, raising him and held the bottle to his lips; his cheek stubble scratching her knuckles.

“Take it slow.” She said softly.

Han nodded and drank slower, indicating when he was done, she released him to lie back down.

“Can you tell me who you are?”

“You the New Order or the Resistance?” Han managed to ask, ever wary.

Dr. Alcy smiled. “I’m neither…just a doctor helping a patient.”

Han gazed at her. … It was coming back to him…what had happened. “You had to have been on that facility.” He tried to move to a more comfortable position….pain shot through his heavily bandaged midsection.

She pushed him back to a lying position. “Don’t try to twist…you’ve got a serious wound and
    it could start hemorrhaging . How is your pain level? I can give you an injection if you want it.”

Han lay back, with a wry smile. “Not too bad….You asked who I was….Just a man getting too old for this.”

“You weren’t in any battle on that place, do you know who wanted to kill you?”

Han hesitated for a long moment, more of the events unfolding in his mind, with his eyes growing moist, confessed, his voice raspy. “My son.”

“Your son?!”

“The one who was my son… Kylo Ren .”

“Your own son is Kylo Ren?” The doctor said looking away from Han.

But, not before he saw her sneer as she repeated what he told her. He’d seen that distasteful reaction once before…a long time ago…when Luke told Leia Darth Vader was his father. ‘Like father like grandson’. Han mused silently.

“Frankly, it’s amazing you’re still alive.” She told him.

“I’m a tough old bird.” Han chuckled turning his head.

Irr appeared at the door of the cargo hold. “Got us on automatic, we’ll be near Saculk in a few ship’s hours.” He stated. “It’s looks to be a populated area, with cities.

“Irr, see to his personal needs. I’m going to fix us some food.” Alcy said as she left the hold.

Returning, Alcy looked refreshed. She carried a tray steaming with food and beverage.
    Irr sniffed appreciatively… “Never thought I’d say flight rations smelled good.”

Irr took the disposable plate and beverage.. Alcy approached Han. “I’m going to let you try some soft food.”

Together, Alcy and Irr lifted Han carefully to a slightly inclined position, placing bunched up cargo canvas behind the pillow, then handed him the bowl. Taking it and digging in the spoon, Han slowly lifted it to his mouth.

“Good.” Alcy commented as she watched him swallow the food with no trouble. “Try to eat as much of that as you can. You need to keep up your strength.”

The three ate their meal in companionable silence. Alcy and Irr finished before Han.

“How is your stomach feeling?” The doctor asked as she took the empty bowl from him.

“A little tight…aching…but no unbearable pain.”

“We’d like to know more about you before we reach the planet. The med center we are taking you to will want information.”

Han mused to himself……the thought crossed his mind that the others with him on that facility knew he’d confronted his son on that catwalk….saw him struck… and fall. They thought him dead….Chewie, Rey, ‘Big Deal‘. If he pulled through this, he’d have to contact them, but they would be scattered all around the galaxy..he wouldn’t know how to reach them.

“The name’s Han Solo. I Captain the Millennium Falcon. I took some passengers there.

It wasn’t my intention to get mixed up in any of that……but….

“You helped blow up that facility…that horrible weapon!” Alcy exclaimed.

“You’ve got to be the Han Solo that fought with the Rebellion years ago…I remember my father telling me about battles…Jedi…a Sith Lord called…Darth Vader…and a space station.” Irr was excited and impressed to learn he was standing in front of a man who was a part of past galactic history.

Han laughed, then winced. “They kept building the damn thing.”

A beeping sound from the cockpit ended the conversation as Irr said. “We’re near Saculk.”

“Com and tell them we’re bringing in a badly wounded patient.” Alcy instructed.

“Surely they will direct us to a med center.”

Irr sided up to Han’s gurney. “Here’s your weapon and ring.” He put the ring back in the pant’s pocket, then placed them in the box under the table, on top of Han’s clothing, then left for the cockpit. Han smiled…something familiar.

“We found information on that ring…so, you’re Alderanni.” Alcy pulled the blanket up to Han’s shoulders again.

“No..” He corrected in an almost whisper. “ Corellian, the ring was a part of a gift.”

She watched as Han took a deep breath and slowly closed his eyes.

MORE…..June 22nd.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Delightful conversation and promising that Han is so "with it", remembering everything, although I know there are bits he wished he didn't :( Eager for the next installment. (Leia will eventually have to be told...) SQUEE! ;)

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  10. Hopefulwriter

Jan 6, 2016
    Hi Nyota. Thank you for taking your time to read THE RETURN OF HAN SOLO, Chapt. 4
    Appreciate your comments. Yes, Han is 'with it'...as 'he' explained, he's a tough old bird.
    Like it that you are eager for the next chapter. Was hoping readers enjoyed the story. Lynda V.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  11. mammalbirds

mammalbirds Jedi Youngling

Jun 16, 2018
    I accepted this into my head canon. It also makes Ben more redeemable. I wonder if it's going to tie into Ep 8?

12. Hopefulwriter

Jan 6, 2016
    Hi Mammalbirds. Thank you for taking your time to read THE RETURN OF HAN SOLO chapters.
    I appreciate your comments.
    Hope you will like the rest of the story as it unfolds, if you choose to read it.
    Lynda V.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  13. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Woah, you are quick. I am already 2 updates behind, but still happy the way you let Han survive the betrayal of the young man that used to be his son.

14. Hopefulwriter

Jan 6, 2016
    THE RETURN OF HAN SOLO Chapt. 5

Dr. Revidian looked at the biped being walking toward her; a squat head…wide set eyes… straight-line mouth…
    and breathing holes on the left and right cheeks. The being stopped, lifting up a six-fingered hand, palm frontward.
    *I’m Medical Official Upu-Dwa* He spoke in monotone, no reflection of voice.

Alcy raised her palm and placed it against his…a greeting ‘handshake’ of sorts. “I’m Dr. Revidian. Thank you for helping us, Dr. Dwa.”

*We are called Medical Officials.* Dwa informed her as he motioned for the hospital transporters to approach the ship.

Inside the landed freighter, Irr was strapping an unconscious Han Solo securely on the gurney.
    “This is it, Captain…if this place can’t save your life, it can’t be saved.” He breathed under his voice.. hoping they were in time.

The Medical Center transporters boarded the ship and Irr turned Han over to them.
    They guided the gurney down the cargo loading ramp toward the tree surrounded, domed spiral building in the distance.
    *Tell me about the patient.*

Alcy began as they walked toward the building. “He’s about 60-70 solar years of age. He was impaled with,
    I personally think, a lightsaber. Are you familiar with that weapon?”

*Yes, over the orbital years I’ve heard of the Jedi and their weapons…and the Sith Lords, later the battles
    between the First Order and the Resistance, tho we’ve never had any patients connected with them.
    We’ve been spared from entering into that conflict so far.*

Alcy nodded her head and continued detailing Han’s medical condition. “I got him stabilized, then conducted a cursory examination.
    I found the right lung nipped, the top of the stomach burned, two vertebra disintegrated, but the spinal cord was missed.
    No major arteries were hit. The heat of the weapon cauterized the entrance and exit wounds as well as all blood supply.
    His abdominal and back muscles are torn where the weapon entered and exited his body.
    All the medi-cuff readings have been normal or near normal and there’s been no hemorrhaging. He’s pretty bruised up from a fall,
    but no broken bones. He is able to drink water, eat soft food and all his bodily functions are normal.
    Doesn’t seem to be experiencing any great pain, so probably some internal nerve damage.”

*Quite impressive medical care, Dr. Revidian. We find what is done in the first hours of any wound or illness is quite effective in saving a patient’s life.
    * Medical Official Dwa looked at Alcy. *We could certainly use your medical expertise here.*

Alcy smiled. “I just may take you up on that if you’re serious. We left where I was practicing just before it was destroyed.” She didn’t elaborate further.

Entering the building, Alcy and Irr caught sight of Han’s gurney as it was being wheeled away…to surgery…Medical Officer Dwa directed them to a lounge area. All they could do now was wait…….
    Irr had leaned his head on the back of the chair, eyes closed…his first rest since beginning their
    journey. Alcy paced…something inside telling her Han’s survival was more than just
    ‘luck’, but, if it was just luck, she hoped he still had more.

Different kinds of beings; humans, Saculks, Iridians, Closums as well as others moved around them, talking in their world’s
    communication language…what she took to be were nurses and med techs working at desks and going to rooms.
    Droids wheeled from place to place. She kept peering toward the surgery ward doors, waiting for a glimpse of Medical Officer Dwa…
    to hear any progress or prognosis about Han…..the wait continued…

“Here he comes.” Alcy shook Irr awake, nodding toward Medical Officer Dwa.

They watched as he slowly walked toward them…he looked tired. It had been several planet-side hours.

Alcy and Irr stood, trying hard not to show their apprehension……

*He’s still alive….. will be in recovery for several hours…under critical care watch. We won’t know much more
    for about twenty-four planet hours. He’s breathing on his own.*

He took Alcy’s arm, guiding her to a window…Irr followed. *We attached some ‘spur webbing’ to the abdominal
    and back muscles…that will help them to grow together to close the wound openings I excised the burns on the lung and stomach,
    and bolted in two staltite replacement vertebra. He’ll need to be off his feet for seven solar days, then another seven
    days to get his strength back and walking. I’ll release him then. Do you know his home of origin?*

“Med-tech Irr and I first thought him to be Alderaani after we found some of his personal items,
    but, he told us he’s Corellian.”

*So, he had been communicating. That’s a good sign. There are some Official rooms on the
    eighth level. Why don’t you and your Med-Tech freshen up and get some sleep. There’s a food and beverage
    closet there, help yourselves. Hospital uniforms are there also if you’d like a change.
    You will be notified if there is any medical crisis with your patient.*

“That’s very generous of you Official Dwa….and very appreciated. We have some credits, wecan pay.”

The Medical Offical waved off the suggestion. *Just take care of yourselves.*

The next morning, after a good night’s rest, freshening up and a morning meal, Dr. Revidian and Irr
    took the lift down to the first level and walked to the Critical Care Unit desk.

+Selip novoxi umlipt?+ Dr. Alcy and Irr looked at one another.

Alcy shook her head… “I don’t understand.” With one long arm, the blue-faced nurse adjusted a knob at her grid-mouth.

+May I help you?+

Alcy smiled. “Yes, could you please give us an update on Captain Han Solo?”

Turning to a medi-screen and scrolling up…she replied, one eye on the screen and one eye turned to them as she spoke.
    +Captain Solo spent a quiet, uneventful night. All medical readings are normal.+

“Will Medical Official Dwa be moving him to a non-critical care room today?”

+Offical Dwa will be here around our time of Ishbi+

Alcy knit her brow…the nurse noticed a chrono on Alcy’s arm; lifted her wrist and pointed to a number…

“Oh…nine o’clock.” She said.

Since it was eight-thirty ‘their’ time…..Alcy replied, “We’ll wait over here,” indicating the lounge area.

“Medical Offical Dwa all but offered me a position here.” She told Irr as they settled into comfortable seats.
    “Would you be willing to relocate and work here?”

Irr leaned elbows on his knees and cupped his chin. “I might. Don’t have anywhere else to go or any plans.”

Footsteps interrupted their conversation. *May our sun warm you all day.* Dr. Alcy took this as a morning greeting as she and Irr rose.

“Good Morning.” She responded.

+Let’s go see how our patient is today.” Medical Official Dwa smiled as he turned to walk down the hallway to Han’s room.

MORE TO COME ……….June. 30th

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Excellent details of the bustling well-run medical facility. Medical Official Dwa seems more than competent and it's nice that Alcy and Irr seem to have also found a place to relocate and use their skills/training.

Han came through the procedures very promisingly! [face_relieved]

=D=

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  16. Hopefulwriter

Jan 6, 2016
    Hi Nyota, appreciate your taking time to read THE RETURN OF HAN SOLO Chapt. 5.
    There's more to come. Lynda V.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  17. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    There is definitely healing on the way. :)

18. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016
    Seems like he'll be okay......eventually.

19. Hopefulwriter

Jan 6, 2016
    Ho Cowgirl, Appreciate you taking your time to read THE RETURN OF HAN SOLO.
    The story continues and more happens. Lynda V.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  20. Hopefulwriter

Jan 6, 2016
    THE RETURN OF HAN SOLO Chapt. 6

A clean shaven Han lay on his side, propped up 30 degrees by a bed brace, which supported him at his shoulders and hips.
    His chest was wrapped in bandages from under his arms to his waist, and a blanket covered him from there down.
    Two intravenous tubes dripped fluids into his arms and electrodes were attached to his body…monitoring biological functions.

*You’re awake.* Medical Official Dwa commented as the trio entered the room.

Han looked toward the door and gave a slight smile as they made their way to his bedside.

“You, know, doc…I’ve been in a lot of positions in my life, but this beats them all.”

Alcy and Irr smiled.

Dwa placed his hand on a bed rail, *We implanted two staltite vertebra replacements in you. You don’t need pressure on your back.*
    Dwa told him, looking at the readings, satisfied by what he saw. *You’ll remain in this position for 72 planet hours,
    then we’ll slowly decrease the angle until you are laying flat. You’re doing better than I expected, so you’ll be moved to a regular room later.*
    Dwa shook his head slightly. *Your wound was both amazing and fascinating. How that burning blade missed your vital organs is something
    I can’t explain. I probably don’t need to tell you how fortunate you are.*

Han looked at Alcy and Irr. I’m kinda surprised myself. I wouldn’t be alive if it wasn’t for them.”

*Let’s take a look and change the bandages, then I’ll leave you to visit with your
    friends and make those moving arrangements.* Medical Official Dwa said.

A tray carrying droid entered the room and rolled to Han’s bedside. Dwa began removing the
    attachments that held the bandages in place. Alcy looked closely as they were removed….an
    approximately 5 inch diagonal ridge was in the middle of Han’s chest..it looked good..no
    sign of seepage or infection. She continued to watch the procedure as Dwa checked the closed wound,
    front and back, then reached for a tube from the droid’s tray and smeared some of the contents on the ridges,
    then took fresh bandages from the tray and wrapped them around Han’s chest and back.

Dwa nodded to Alcy and Irr. *Spend all the time you want with your patient, just don’t tire him out,
    and I’ll give the order for him moved to a regular room later today.* With a wave to all, Daw left the room.

“You’ll be here for fourteen days.” Alcy told him. They’ll get you up on your feet to walk in about a week after you’ve
    regained some strength. About a week after that you’ll be released. Is there some place you call home
    where you can be to recuperate for a couple of solar months? You have a family?”

Irr moved a couple of chairs to Han’s bedside and they seated themselves.

Han licked his lips. “I did…..once…..a long time ago…..not anymore.”

“Don’t you have anywhere you can go…anyone who will help you?” Irr asked.

“You could stay here.” Alcy added.

Han shook his head. “I know a place. I’ll go there.”

“You said you were captain of a ship. Do you know where your ship is?”

Han moved slightly in the bed and gave a wry smile. “I found her once, I can find her again.”

“Will you tell us about you being on that base?” Irr asked.

The Corellian gazed around the room…looked like he was going to be here for a while and decided
    talking would kill some time. So he began…..all the way back to his meeting with Luke Skywalker and Ben Kenobi…all those years ago…..

Two nurses entered Han’s room. “We have transport orders for”, he looked down at the paper, “…a…Captain Han Solo.”

“Right here.” He acknowledged.

One nursed turned to Alcy and Irr. “He’ll be going to room 6.9.”

“We’ll visit you later.” Alcy told Han. “You get some more rest.”

Han nodded. “Where are my things.”

“We have them.” Irr told him. “You’ll get them back the day you are released.”

The nurses positioned themselves at the head and foot of Han’s bed, and after securing the

Drip pole and electrode machine to the bed, they slowly began moving the bed.

Alcy peeked in the door of Han’s room…she saw his eyes were closed and she turned to leave.

“I’m not asleep.” Han called out.

“Just didn’t want to disturb you.” She said as she walked to his bedside. He was lying some
    lower now.

“Still feeling better?” She asked. “Any pain?”

Han took a deep breath. “Nah…just anxious to get up and walk…get out and away from here.”

Alcy smiled…over the past few days, she’d learned more about Han’s impatient nature..his
    emotional strength and she had no doubt his physical strength would be just as strong.

“Irr and I are working here now. It’s great for us. A whole new life. Maybe you should try it.”

Han smiled. “No..I know where my place is….don’t know how many years I’ll have left..
    but thanks to you, Irr and the doctor here…I have hopes for quite a few more.”

“After all you’ve told us, don’t you think it is time you took it a little slower?”

MORE TO COME….July 6th

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  21. CaraJinn

CaraJinn Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 8, 2018
    *waiting eagerly * I have a feeling that there may be a happy Leia/Han reunion before this story is over.

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Super prognosis and realistic therapy-style details. Dwa is competent, warm, without being "nosy" :p

Alcy is a caring person too and I think she would be a good listener for whatever Han felt comfortable sharing. [face_thinking]

I felt a wistful ache at Han's denial of having a family. :( But he does have friends he could stay with and :) [face_dancing] .... he might be surprised about the family. [face_love]

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  23. Hopefulwriter

Jan 6, 2016
    Hi Cara, Thank you for taking your time to read TROHS Chapt. 6.
    There may still be twists and turns...and I too, without promising or revealing...enjoy a happy ending.
    Lynda V.

24. Hopefulwriter

Jan 6, 2016
    Hi Nyota, appreciate you taking your time to read.
    Little known fact...I was a medical secretary for 11 years.(before turning to writing and puzzle creating for magazines) .so terminolgy and such comes easy, but don't know if it works that way in another galaxy, ha. I like Alcy as a character also.
    As for Han denying having a family (I'm sure he ached also)...sometimes we deny, or don't see what is in front of us. Time, and story, will tell.
    Lynda V.

25. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Dec 21, 2016
    Yeah, no. This is Han Solo we're talking about here. I don't think he does "take it slow" unless he's deliberately being lazy.