main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Library Reference Star Wars: The Legacy Trilogy - the OOC Thread for Episode XII: Legacy of the Force

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Sinrebirth , Oct 29, 2020.

1. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    @Sinrebirth

Well...I started the combo. :p Looking forward to the interactions between everyone.

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Who bets that at least one of the cast dies in this combo?

Mitth_Fisto and darthbernael like this.
  3. The Jedi in the Pumas

The Jedi in the Pumas Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2018
    I'm hoping it's Poe. He's very close to pissing Dol Khan off. Talking about love, Poe? Really?

We have an Oppressive government we need to stop.

Dol Khan is not interested in chit chatting and catching up. Rey Skywalker has gotten offworld and he killed a Knight of Ren in the process. It's on to the next casualty for the First Order.

darthbernael and Sinrebirth like this.
  4. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    Xundel is going to start doing to people what he's done to Vicrul, with the knob of his cane, if they keep thinking he's 'green'.:p

5. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Force Ghost star 4

Jun 26, 2017
    To be fair the art you use looks green to me... :p Honest mistake... [face_laugh]

Sinrebirth and darthbernael like this.
  6. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Still going to thump because of it. Remember, grumpy old man...

Sinrebirth and Shadowsun like this.
  7. CosmoHender

CosmoHender Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2016
    Hope everyone had a happy Star Wars Day.

8. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    And to you, Cosmo!

Well, that was a week!

We have @Jerjerrod-Lennox spending more time with the glamorous Savara Raine...

... @Mitth-Fisto making yet more money, sheesh me...

... @QueenSabe7 surviving her landing on Mortis! We shall have some tension coming methinks...

Oh and @CosmoHender is on the way back home, @darthbernael and @Shadowsun are now buddy-buddy which is super cute, @TheSilentInfluence left with a Darksaber, at least, and of course @The Jedi in the Pumas has a new mission...

@HanSolo29 and I have a continuing combo on Wavett... and @galactic-vagabond422 and I, well, we shall see.

Last edited: May 5, 2021
  9. CosmoHender

Dec 2, 2016
    "Cute" isn't how I would personally describe Xundel and Vircul...

10. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    Rare footage of Vicrul and Xundel:

[​IMG]

11. CosmoHender

Dec 2, 2016
    So first Tirran and Barriss both head to Bonadon at the same time... now they're both heading to Coruscant at the same time. If they cross paths yet again, Barriss is going to be really annoyed...

darthbernael likes this.
  12. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Yeah well Xundel has an uppity FO captain to put in his place and no need to go to Coruscant so no worries crossing paths there.

Shadowsun likes this.
  13. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I know right!

Let's not do that.

@Mitth_Fisto, I think Dade has put a few things together... winks...

meanwhile, @CosmoHender, you are literally on the verge of seriously harming yourself with the Force exertions! Think of your ticker, you octogenarian!

Speaking of, @HanSolo29 and I are continuing our combo because Yage proved a little feisty...

... while of course @Jerjerrod-Lennox is so close to Rose Tico to hear her screams... nasty.

Makes one wonder what @Shadowsun and @darthbernael have in planned, having also intervened and ruined another @The Jedi in the Pumas plan...

taps chin

While of course @TheSilentInfluence now knows the full depth of the Coruscant problem. Eeeeeeek...

... and @galactic-vagabond422 is finding joining the Resistance as difficult as not joining. Funny, really...

... oh and @QueenSabe7 bumped into some robed-statues that are actually present in the original script for the film. Who knew!

maniacal grin

14. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    When you start your combo before the GM puts in their recap of the update... :cool: :cool: :p

15. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I love it!

darthbernael and Shadowsun like this.
  16. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Ugh bedtime calls but I at least replied.

Sinrebirth and Shadowsun like this.
  17. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Shadowsun and darthbernael like this.
  18. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    Hope you are ready to join the squad @HanSolo29

19. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    They're probably not what he was expecting (in terms of help), but their objectives are more or less aligned. It'll be very interesting.

And hey, we may have to rename it the geriatric squad! :p

20. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    [​IMG]

Wednesday morning feels...

21. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Let’s see how this week looks...

@CosmoHender is finishing off a combo that’s, well, hard...

... I absently realise that I killed DJ and @Mitth_Fisto is basically an arms dealer extraordinaire!

@Jerjerrod-Lennox is getting closer to Rose.. and Hux and Sellik...

... meanwhile @HanSolo29 is having success! And a Grand Admiral! Wavett in the bag...

... we also have @Shadowsun and @darthbernael claiming a Star Destroyer. The one which killed all of Amaria’s family... didn’t it @TheSilentInfluence?

@The Jedi in the Pumas and I are well having lots of fun doing terrible things... or building your not-so-evil empire...

... meanwhile @galactic-vagabond422 is trying to make a decision, and not being allowed too... or...?

Meanwhile our combo with @QueenSabe7 Is going... well. [face_devil]

22. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Hey Vicrul, @Shadowsun, what say we give that annoying captain of our new SD to Amaria, @TheSilentInfluence? It could be quite entertaining.

23. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    That sounds very diplomatic.

24. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    @darthbernael

Well... other than amusement what do we get out of it? [face_thinking] Perhaps if Xundel had held on to the Darksaber, I would consider it... [face_mischief]

25. CosmoHender

Dec 2, 2016
    My latest combo with @Sinrebirth is up and man, I honestly feel bad for doing this to Barriss...