main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Library Reference Star Wars: The Legacy Trilogy - the OOC Thread for Episode XII: Legacy of the Force

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Sinrebirth , Oct 29, 2020.

1. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    Evil ex alert:p

darthbernael likes this.
  2. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    [​IMG]

I'm sorry I had to @Sinrebirth :p

(I know it's only one leg but still)

Sinrebirth and darthbernael like this.
  3. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    *Looks at the three doors and turns to walk through a fourth that wasn't set out*

[face_cowboy]

4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Evil exxxxxx.

And wow, Silent. That's dark. I love it.

Typical Mitth! :p

5. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Ahhh! Why am I not surprised that Huxley also upped the ante? [face_beatup]:p

Mitth_Fisto and darthbernael like this.
  6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Zirulast!

Sheesh me.

7. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Wait, was I not supposed to up the ante and choose a new neutral trading zone? :confused: [face_money_eyes][face_batting]

8. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    You do you, Mitth. :p

HanSolo29 and darthbernael like this.
  9. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Nope! No, no, no, no! I no do me! I do Tirran Huxley. Greedy trader by day, aquatic tumble weed spy by night. ;)

darthbernael and HanSolo29 like this.
  10. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    This week in Episode X...

@TheSilentInfluence and @CosmoHender get smothered with blasterfire... beautiful. It's going oh so well.

Meanwhile @Jerjerrod-Lennox... oh dear. I did not expect that to happen. ILSA!

@galactic-vagabond422 - "Maybe they have an Aleph you can fly." - ouch. I want to fix this relationship by the end of the game! Somehow...

@Shadowsun continues his chat with Ren, of course, and @darthbernael gets a lecture from Oteg. Why not? The True Mortis, eh?

Makes one wonder how @QueenSabe7 is doing on the True Mortis. [face_devil]

@Mitth_Fisto makes the fourth choice of three and throws a hydrospanner at @HanSolo29. Will Aryan catch it, or will it knock him out cold?

@The Jedi in the Pumas, I posted last weeks update early! Sugar plums.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
  11. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    Throw them together, alone, in a small box with no other way out and watch the sparks fly.

12. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    A small box?

Like a prison cell or coffin?

darthbernael likes this.
  13. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    We'll start with the cell and move on to the coffin if necessary.

14. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    Surprise surprise, Vicrul ran off and left Xundel behind. But...he's going to be in for a surprise later.

Sinrebirth and Shadowsun like this.
  15. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Force Ghost star 4

Jun 26, 2017
    I mean... it was going to happen sooner or later.

And Ren did a much better job of hitting all Vicrul's buttons than Xundel did... :p

Ah poor Xundel, he can't catch a break...[face_laugh]

EDIT: I can't spell...

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
  16. CosmoHender

CosmoHender Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2016
    I did actually really like seeing Ren in this roleplay. Especially him referring to Kylo as "boss-man."

17. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I do love Ren.

He’s so suave, and yet cuttingly dangerous.

But yusssss. Ditch day! [face_laugh]

Shadowsun and darthbernael like this.
  18. AgentViper007

Mar 9, 2005
    Never ignore a warning from an Agent....

Sinrebirth likes this.
  19. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    This week on Episode X...

Did @TheSilentInfluence and @CosmoHender get smothered with blasterfire? Did they? DID THEY???

Oh hi, @galactic-vagabond422, you've a FIGHT on your hands

@Jerjerrod-Lennox, you're on a somewhat tragic combo, methinks.

Oh, @Shadowsun, you are welcome to open a combo with me, unless you want a single week for you to get to Coruscant...

@darthbernael, well, let's explain just what happened that saw you head back into the Knowns...

Meanwhile @Mitth_Fisto and @HanSolo29 get a second meeting, this time in person. Zirulast. Sheesh.

@The Jedi in the Pumas, I would tweak to add to your last week TAGs so we can just iron out the last of the Smuggler's Moon content... so please respond to last weeks TAG and this weeks addition? Ta muchly.

20. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Last week on Episode X...

Oh well, @TheSilentInfluence and @CosmoHender had a very fun combo on the frontlines. Supreme fun.

Much like @galactic-vagabond422 kicked BACKSIDE this week. This is so exciting! The dream team is back together!

Meanwhile @Jerjerrod-Lennox has made it to the CUBE OF JAM... winks at @The Jedi in the Pumas... JAMMING. And is probably having some concerns about his not-dead love interest and her projects.

@Shadowsun and the new and improved Lord Vicrul Ren are doing very well, lot's of memories, and building a new and improved Knights of Ren! With... well, you'll see when you read. wink

Past cameo for @darthbernael because we kinda need to know who he spoke to before, y'know, the guy who 'imbued him with great purpose'. That guy.

Of course @Mitth_Fisto and @HanSolo29 roll into their combo, etc etc etc.

Fun times ahead!

darthbernael and HanSolo29 like this.
  21. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    This week on Episode X...

I updated a little later in the day today, and I apologise if you have any combos for this week I did not check in on (or for other games!)

@QueenSabe7... let's go with heavy on revelation this week. The moment our blades meet, into combo we go! But is any of this true on Mortis? Question.

Promotion for @TheSilentInfluence, very nice. @CosmoHender, pay attention, she's in-charge now! Oh, and you've three darksiders in-system now. [face_thumbs_up] @Shadowsun, welcome to the chaos... it's messy.

Of course, how @galactic-vagabond422 does in all that violence - which is promptly becoming much, much worse, is a question.

Oh yes, @Jerjerrod-Lennox, lucky thing that explosion rocked the Capitol, am I right? Conversely, keep your eyes on Rose. ;)

And inevitably, @darthbernael has to work through what is best to do... and whether he understands now...

We do have @Mitth_Fisto and @HanSolo29 continuing their combo for better and oh yes for worse... and @The Jedi in the Pumas has a his highly important TAGs pending!

22. The Jedi in the Pumas

The Jedi in the Pumas Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2018
    I need to go find these tags!

Sorry everyone, been on TDY all week!

darthbernael and Sinrebirth like this.
  23. AgentViper007

Mar 9, 2005
    If you've ever seen the Matrix Reloaded burly btawl fight between Neo and Smith...well this will hopefully be like that.

Except this yime it's Agent vs Agent

Delicious....

darthbernael and Sinrebirth like this.
  24. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I know you'll catch up, my friend. ;)

I suspect that @galactic-vagabond422, @TheSilentInfluence, @CosmoHender and @Jerjerrod-Lennox will need some reinforcements soon!

25. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004