main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive The RPF Adoptions Game: DANGER ROOM - Scenario 3 now playing!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by NaboosPrincess, Jan 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: E. Alan Bryce
    Taking Cover

Bryce was about to object to hidding behind a dumpster due to sanitary reasons, when some one called across the street. With a blaster bolt.

"Hey, you real?" it called.

Roman looked, and then ducked as a shot flew past his head.

As Roman ducked, The bolt pinged against the dumpster, centimeters from his face. He brought his blaster up to return fire when Roman spoke again.

"Whoa! Whoa! Yeah, I'm real, don't shoot!" he yelled back.

He looked at the being that had fired at him, and called out to him.

"You okay?"

"Hey, buddy..." He spoke to Roman...but didn't know the mans name "Keep it down...and lets take cover."

He then looked up to the man across the way, making a "shhh" motion with his index finger, he motioned for the man to cross, then moved to a more secure, but dirtier, location. Behind the dumpster.

Tag: All

2. Eleventh_Guard

Eleventh_Guard Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2005
    IC: Melany Baclaw

Figuring out the strategy was an exercise for higher-ranking officers. Melany was there to relay them to the few people beneath her and sometimes arrange training exercises. But when she looked around at the chaos, she didn't see anyone that she would be reporting to - just a bunch of beings running and fighting, and the droids attacking for no apparent reason.

We must find the reason and put an end to it, she thought as she bashed the remains of the pit droid to a heap of broken parts. Except that "we" was a bit nebulous and she couldn't waste time on ferreting out the individual(s) responsible when there were - zing! - shots flying past her at close proximity. That one caught the edge of her bun and she smelled singed hair.

Her heart leapt into her throat, and she whirled around, hiding the surprise as well as she could. Whatever had shot at her appeared to have moved onto other targets, though.

The Twi'lek near her had punched and damaged a spherical droid, but it still sparked and blinked. She heard his trailing question and nodded stiffly. "I could destroy it, yes." And, as though to prove her point, she hit the droid several times, breaking its outer covering apart. Then she examined the rifle butts and saw long scratches and scuff marks. That wasn't going to be good when she got back to her ship.

Melany exhaled loudly. "We must continue fighting until reinforcements arrive. Do you have a weapon?"

Tag: Tyi

3. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Sean Hamar

"No its not you, this droid is nuts," the kid said. Sean wiped his forehead, relieved that he wasn't going crazy. Though, it didn't even take a second for him to realize that he shouldn't feel relieved just yet; the droids were going crazy and seemed to want to destroy anything that came into their path. "Do you think you could help out somehow?" the kid asked.

Sean looked around at the disarray. "Uh," he said, staggering slightly. "I can try." He looked around the floor, looking for something that he could use to perhaps battle the droids. Even though he was slightly drunk, he thought he could perhaps help out by smashing a few droids with a metal rod or something of the like.

As the human was looking for something, he saw what appeared to be a metal pipe, or most likely wreckage from some droid or something.

"I could perhaps do some damage with this!" he said to the other guy.

TAG: KILIK, GM

OOC: I ended my post abruptly, but did so purposefully. I am hoping for a GM to TAG me...but, if not, I will make another post later.

4. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    IC: Ewan Solo. I could perhaps do some damage with this!" he said to the other guy.

Ewan took in the other guy's words and thought for moment.

"Theres got to be something I can use to help."

Ewan scouted the area quickly, hopeing to find something to help fight the droid but with his luck he would find nothing. and he didn't.

Ewan walked to the man while staying awere of what was going arond him.

"Is there anyway I can help you out, it wouldn't be right for me to ask of your help and not do anything."

Tag. Sean Hamar/darth_nemisis

5. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Markus Carfax

Markus ducked and scuttled back to the safety of the dumpster as blasterfire started echoing around the street. He himself didn't own a weapon- it was a good excuse not to participate in the killing of other beings. Right now though, he wished he had something he could use to defend himself. The old knee-in-the-groin wasn't going to work on droids.

Crouching down with his back against the dumpster, he looked over at Alan.

"Any idea how this happened?" he asked.

[TAG DVC]

6. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    behind a Dumpster

Crouching down with his back against the dumpster, he looked over at Alan.

"Any idea how this happened?" he asked.

Bryce, who had been kicking trash out of the way before he squatted down, looked at the smoker.

"It appears someone missed the dumpster and wasn't kind enough to pi--" The hacker was giving him a look. He got those alot. "--OH. You mean the droid thing. Haven't the foggiest." He looked back to where he was working...a bannan peel stuck to the ground where he was planning on sitting. He didn't dare touch it. "Uh...Buddy. Could you...uh...move that banna peel?"

Another look.

"I'll just ignore it then..." He gaave a weak smile, and squatted over the peel. "So, what's the plan?"

Tag: markus, Peng

7. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Roman Meralovski

Roman was a little worried.

The man who had told him to run across the open street, through danger and certain death, was a hypochondriac. Or a neat freak, whatever his problem was, it didn't matter.

"A banana peel? You're not formulating a plan because of a banana peel?" he asked, incredulous.

He pried off of the ground, and tossed it away. A blaster shot tore through it before it could hit the ground.

Roman flinched, then turned back to Alan, or whatever his name was.

"The way I see it," he started, "we need to get to higher ground. There's almost nothing we can do down here. Another thing that would be good is guns. Lots of guns. And things that make other things explode, that would be good too." he said quickly.

Tag: Alan, Markus

8. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    IC as Varksst'illio:
    Street sidewalk

Seeing the outer shell of the droid splinter into smaller pieces from the impact of the woman's rifle butt brought a smile to the Twi'lek's face. He looked back at the human as she spoke again.

"No, I don't have a weapon on my personage at this exact moment. I did not recall, Melany," he added precisely through his teeth as he grinned, "when carrying a weapon during a casual... stroll... down the street was a suggested idea by such high-ranking officials such as... people." He finished in an abrupt stop.

A blaster bolt whizzed in front of his face and struck a smoking hole into the duracrete wall beside him. Eyes slightly widening, Varks turned his head slowly to search for the source. The mess of droids and beings revealed no culprit. He was surprised at how dangerously chaotic these droids had now become if blaster bolts were now being thrown around. For simple droids to acquire such weapons was disturbing. It reminded him of the time when Varks had witnessed a Jawa with a blaster.

Varks clasped his hands together in front of him as a small gust of wind blew his cape to one side. "Well, Ms Sub-Lieutenant, I propose we?"

Just like that, as he stood on the street sidewalk, a fiery red blaster bolt smashed into his right thigh.

Varks fell to the ground in silence.

TAG: Eleventh_Guard

9. Eleventh_Guard

Eleventh_Guard Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2005
    IC: Melany

"I was not suggesting anything. I was requesting information, and do not know what you were doing before this, this attack." She waved her hand at the chaos, then ducked as a projectile soared through the air and into a wall, cutting through the space where her head would have been.

When the wind picked up, the Twi'lek began speaking again, but didn't get far before getting hit with a blaster bolt and falling. Normally Melany would have just walked past and continued with whatever she was doing, but she still wasn't sure what it was that she was supposed to be doing, and she could still use this to her advantage and to the advantage of the Galactic Empire. After all, it was the rebel scum that was trying to portray itself as the voice for the downtrodden, the ones who cared. Maybe when all was said and done, this could earn a little extra support against them.

Melany fired off a few shots to keep nearby pests away, before seeing that her power pack was running low, and even though she had one spare, it might be wise to conserve power until it was really needed. She leaned over the man. "Are you awake?"

Tag: Tyi

10. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    Down Town -- Behind a Dumpster

He breathed a sigh of releif when the man tossed the banna peel away. One less thing to worry about.

"The way I see it," he started, "we need to get to higher ground. There's almost nothing we can do down here. Another thing that would be good is guns. Lots of guns. And things that make other things explode, that would be good too." he said quickly.

"Well..." he paused to gather his thoughts. "Judging by the blaster fire, I'm assuming the droids have already taken the closest Weapons Depot...But...I know a guy..." He popped his head up and glanced downt he street, pulling it back quickly as a bolt flew at it. "Any one know how far we are from the Black Hole Cantina?"

Tag: Peng, Livi

11. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Roman Meralovski

"The Black Hole Cantina? Isn't that place notoriously seedy?" asked Roman.

He'd heard rumours and stories about the place, or had it been the Black Hole Tavern? He couldn't remember, but either way, the lawyer's voice seemed apprehensive about mentioning the name.

"It is, isn't it?" Roman sighed. He hated places like that.

Tag: Markus, Bryce

12. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    Hidding behind Dumpster

"The Black Hole Cantina? Isn't that place notoriously seedy?" asked Roman.

He'd heard rumours and stories about the place, or had it been the Black Hole Tavern? He couldn't remember, but either way, the lawyer's voice seemed apprehensive about mentioning the name.

"It is, isn't it?" Roman sighed. He hated places like that.

"On the record, no. Off the record...yeah. I defended the owners in court case and won it for them...against terrible odds. They owe me...and I know that the Cantina is a front for Drug and Gun smuggling...if anyone has heavy fire power, it's that Jennet Bastard and his Sullustan partner have exactly what we need..."

He poked his head up again, looking in the opposite direction then he last had...but still to no avail, pulling down just seconds before a bolt scorched his face.

"Neither of you would know which was it is from here would you?"

Tag: Livi, Peng

13. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    GM Post
    IC: TDL Nanny Droid

Sean Hamar picked up the piece of silver, metallic fuselage lying on the ground. Probably the spine of some droid recently destroyed. He had a taste for vengeance, though he wasn't totally sure why. He assumed it had something to do with the last couple of drinks he had consumed.

He spun around to the sound of a lullaby, though a rather scary one at that. A TDL Nanny Droid sat there, it's four limbs spread, and a nasty look on his face.

"Oh? You've been a naughty baby? Well, we must punish you. Shall we?" The Droid stood, and reached for Sean.

"Shall we?" Sean ducked away, out of the droids reach, "We shall, but I'm not the one being punished, am I?"

TAG: darth_nemesis, KILIK

[b]IC: Sven Razinowski[/b]
    [i]Engaged with the MB-7[/i]
    [blockquote]
    Whoever it was, he bought Sven time. Sven was happy to be free from the droid, and got up off the ground. He spit out the fragments of his teeth, and they pooled in a puddle of blood, stringing from his mouth. The human, the one that had saved him, sat precariously on the droid, and seemed about ready to snap.

The MB-7, frustrated by the alien prescence on top of it, shoved him off, and got up. "Are you ready to order!!" The droid screamed, and swung at Doobie.
    [/blockquote]

[b]TAG: Ponja_Ridd, Kart[/b]

OOC: Sorry about the briefness of that, but there are certain issues I must focus on.

14. Ponja_Ridd

Ponja_Ridd Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2005
    IC: Varius

With a leap and a cry, Varius interposed himself and his serving tray in between the rampaging droid and the confused, and possibly severely medicated, kid. One of Newton's Laws kicked soon after, but Varius had no time to ponder which one, as he had never heard of Sir Isaac, and was busy dealing with the fact that the blow had met with his tray and driven it into his midsection.

Varius hit the deck with a woof and a groan, dropping the tray. Slowly rolling up on his hands and knees, he panted for breath, just as the droid reached down for him...

TAG: Rayson, Kart

15. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    Markus Carfax

"Neither of you would know which was it is from here would you?"

"I would." said Markus, trying to make himself as small as possible to avoid blaster fire. "They know me there. Never you mind how."

Some more blasterfire peppered the other side of the dumpster. The droids were getting impatient- it was probably only a matter of time before they found some thermal detonators. A thought occurred to Markus.

"How're we gonna get out from behind here anyway?"

[TAG DVC, Peng]

16. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Roman Meralovski

Roman laughed nervously.

"We do have a number of options at our disposal: run, run, or die. I'm opting towards run. The only way I can see getting there is by rooftops, or by sewers. And since we have Mister Neat-Freak here-" he pointed towards the lawyer, "-I'd go with the rooftops."

Of course, the rooftops themselves might prove more dangerous than any other route; they could fall, they could fall and hit something, they could be thrown off the ledge...

Roman bit his lower lip in frustration. Why'd droids have to be inherently deadly? And why was he running around with two random men whose names he didn't even know?

"Look, I'm sorry; I didn't catch your names. I'm Roman Meralovski." he said, looking to the others.

Tag: Markus, Bryce

17. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    IC: Ewan Solo Ewan jumped anyway form the droid, "whats up with all the droids?" "All they want to do is kill us." Oh yeah [face_idea] the whole mess in programing."

Ewan ran behind the TDL Nanny Droid as it reached for Sean, Ewan saw his chance and tried to to brake one of its arms off. Hopeing it wouldn't notice him to soon.

Tag. TDL Nanny Droid and darth_nemesis

OCC: I hope that post is okey. [face_worried]

18. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    GM IC - Doobie

Despite his exterior, Doobie did have some control over his mental capacity. Realising the severity of the situation, the child like feelings within himself suddenly flushed away with an incoming tide of awareness.

As the droid reached down for the wounded man, who had jumped to Doobie's aid. With that in mind, Doobie unclipped a blaster from his belt and, in a quick fire motion, let out three direct shots towards the droids head.

With a limp and a slight shreek of dissapointment, followed by a low groan, the droid crashed to the floor, black smoke wafting out from the neatly placed blaster holes.

Doobie let out a grin. "Got 'em."

tag: Rayson, Ponja

19. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    Hidding behind dumpster

He breathed a sigh of relief...partialy becuase Markus knew the way and partialy because he wasn't going to have to go through the sewers. Mostly the later.

"Look, I'm sorry; I didn't catch your names. I'm Roman Meralovski." he said, looking to the others.

He stuck a hand out, "Bryce. E. Alan Bryce. Attorney At Law."

He glanced up a nearby fire escape just a few feet behind them. Once on the roof, they could probably jump from roof top to roof top...

He waited for Markus and Roman to decide on the course of action...

tag: Livi and Peng

20. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    IC: Sven Razinowski
    MB-7 Aftermath

The droid crashed to the floor, despite Sven's astonishment. A moment ago the older looking gentleman, who had been precariously sitting on top of the MB-7, had shot the droid, three times, clean through the head, and was looking quite proud of himself.

Sven realized he still had a blazing headache, and his whole mouth was still on fire. "Ugh...I need to go and lie down," Sven said, as calmly as he could. And with that, he passed out, and hit his head hard on the solid concrete.

TAG: Ponja, Kart

21. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Anakin and Collin, running away.

Smashing into a school-bus had not been as terminal for the homicidal astromech as the boys haH hoped, and at the first sign of a blippity-blip-brrp, they had it away on their toes.

Collin skidded to a hlt in front of a camping shop, staring at the wares. Noticing his friend was missing, Anakin trotted back to see what the younger had discovered.

"Will you come on?" He pleaded breathlessly, "We haven't got time to look at the pretty tents the pretty tents."

"I've got an idea." The little vampire pushed the door open and entered the store.

Tag: no-one

22. Ponja_Ridd

Ponja_Ridd Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2005
    IC: Varius

"You have...a blaster. You have a blaster!" Varius leapt to his feet. "If you weren't a human, I'd kiss you. But you are, so I won't. You are, right?" He paused for a moment, then looked around frantically.

"Okay. We're okay. See that dumpster over there? The one with the three guys behind it, all looking confused? We make for that. You provide cover fire, I'll carry the conquering hero here." He hefted the unconcious Sven with a whoof!
    and pointed dumpster-wards.

Ready? Set? Run for your life!!!

TAG Livi, Peng, Rayson, Kart, DV Cousin

23. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    Markus Carfax

"Look, I'm sorry; I didn't catch your names. I'm Roman Meralovski."

"Carfax. Markus Carfax." Markus replied absently. Social niceties had never been his strong point and right now he was more interested in the renewed salvo of blasterfire coming from the street. He lifted his shaggy head over the top to see three beings running full pelt towards them.

"Might want to wait until they get here, squire." he advised, pointing them out.

[TAG DVC, Peng, Rayson, Kart, Ponja]

24. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    Hidding

He groaned as he looked to the beings appraoching.

"We would've gotten farther alone..." He spoke, sighing and bracing against the dumpster to aim with his blaster.

He pulled off one shot, knocking a Kamakazie (sp?) Holo-Cam droid from the air, and muttering something about only having 14 shots left.

"Hurry Up!" He shouted across to the beings as he prepared to fire again...

Tag:All

25. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Roman Meralovski

Bryce took a shot at something that Roman couldn't see, and Carfax was beckoning others to join them.

"We would've made it further alone," grumbled the lawyer.

Roman stared at him, incredulous. "Yes, but now we'll have a better chance of making it farther. The more people we have with us, the safer we'll be."

He moved to one side, to make way for the others. What an odd group this was turning out to be.

Tag: All

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.