main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive The RPF Adoptions Game: DANGER ROOM - Scenario 3 now playing!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by NaboosPrincess, Jan 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Anakin and Collin, Clash of the Titans

"You know, Anakin," Markus started coldly, putting his lighter away, "Grown-ups have something called asking. You do waste one of my smokesticks without my permission again, and I'll rip your guts out through your fragging little nose and leave you to the droids. Not to mention what'll happen to your pyrophobic friend here. Do I make myself clear?"

Collin put a hand on the corner of the air-conditioning unit they were hiding behind, the metal audibly schreel-ing as it bent under his fist, as he drew himself up next to Anakin.

"Back the frag off, Grandpa." He said, glaring down the hacker with eyes that were suddenly blood-red. "You don't want to threaten us."

Tag: Markus

2. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    Scenario I: Droids in streets

IC as Varksst'illio:
    Jewellery Shop

Varks instinctively ducked when a couple of shots were fired. Forcing himself to have a look over the counter, what greeted him was... shiny.

Light gleamed off this droid's coverings like the sun glinted off Mon Calamari's calm surface. The droid was large?although still humanoid in shape. The Twi'lek didn't know what make or model this metallic creature was, but such thoughts weren't his primary concern?the blaster rifle aimed at his head and protruding head-tails was.

Dropping below the counter's protection again, he heard two rapid blaster shots fired before he felt the solid substance he was hiding behind shudder. Splinters rained over the edge of the counter, the two bolts having smashed across the top of it. Varks couldn't help but smile weakly as a thought crossed his mind. Now this is a weapon that won't just be a flesh wound.

He had noticed before that one of the droid's arms had been smoking on the shop's floor when he had taken a peak. He remembered that Melany had been carrying a blaster earlier. Varks didn't know what good he could do against this mammoth droid, and so shouted out the only plan that came to his lekku.

"I'll distract it!" Varks called out eagerly. "I have no weapon, so I have no power over it." The Twi'lek stuck a hand up and over the counter as he spoke, waved it quickly before ending in a thumbs up, and then pulled it back down to his body. Blaster fire zipped through the point where his hand had just been, smashing the display case behind the counter into sharp shards.

"Try and aim for its head this time..." he muttered as he jumped up in full sight, slightly wincing as his right leg reminded him of its pain. Varks' eyes were assaulted again, as the droid gleamed brightly at the entrance to the shop. Hoping that at this crazed hour Melany would find it in her heart to once again save such a wobbling Twi'lek, Varks drew the droid's attention to him. By dancing?literally.

TAG: Eleventh_Guard

3. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    OCC: I hope this post is ok.[face_worried]

IC: Ewan Solo.
    Eawan some found himslef in front of what looked a Jewellery Shop.

"How the heck did I end up here... Oh [face_idea] that droid it most of threwn me over here.""Severs you right he said to himslef out loud."Before Ewan could even think he hard blater blots coming but they wernt aimed at him they were amied att someone else. Someone inside the store.

He noticed in the doorway that a droid was there.

"Ok what to do what to do umm..."

Tag. no one right now.

4. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Anakin and Collin, rooftop Mexican Standoff

"Look," Collin put up his hands to placate the furious smoker, "We're sorry. If we get out of this alive, we'll buy you a new pack of cigarras." He sniffed. "Banthas Extra Tar, right?"

"They won't serve us, we're too young." put in Anakin, the Chosen One and Plan Scuttler.

"Alright then, I'm sure the government of Naboo will spring for a packet."

"What is he supposed to do, put in a chit?"

Collin rounded on his companion, ignoring Carfax. "What do you want us to do? Go to Orron III and pick the Fething leaves ourselves?"

5. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Markus Carfax

Markus held up his hands to placate the two kids, who had started arguing. Again.

"Whoa, you two. I'm old enough to buy me own ciggies if I want. Now.." he turned to look at Collin quizzically. "Blood-red eyes. I only know one other person who has that particular distinction." Carfax pointed a nicotine-stained finger at Collin. "You're a vampire, right?" the finger swung around to point at Anakin. "And there's only one type of being with that dodgy haircut. At least voluntarialy. So what's an EPE (Livi note: Extra-ordinary Powered Entity) and a Jedi Padawan doing together?"

Two and two made six. Markus groaned.

"It's fragging government work, isn't it?"

[TAG Kids]

6. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Anakin and Collin

"You're a vampire, right? And there's only one type of being with that dodgy haircut. At least voluntarialy. So what's an EPE and a Jedi Padawan doing together? It's fragging government work, isn't it?"

Both kids looked over in surprise at the scruffy adult's deductive reasoning, which didn't seem to be half bad.

Anakin brought up his indent wallet, and flipped it open for Markus' perusal.

"K.I.D.S." He spelt out with a smug 'read it and weep' tone. "Kiddies Inter-Dimensional Security force."

Collin examined Markus with renewed interest. "We have a saying. 'Takes on to know one'. You're an agent too, aren't you? Republic Intelligence? Vice?"

:) Ah, getting on the same page. Nothing better!

7. Lucki

Lucki Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 30, 2006
    Stina Nordstum
    Corellian Female
    Bounty Hunter

Stina sidddled up to the youngins at the table arguing and asked to bum a cigg. Both of the kids looked surprised to see her and offended she would even ask. What were the worlds coming too these days when you could't ask a couple of kids for a ciggie? The man next to them just grunted and flipped one at her. Now that was more like it, she thought as she walked away to the bar, keeping her back to the wall to watch the door for her mark.

I am new here and just thought I'd start out with something. Thank you for letting me post. :)

8. Eleventh_Guard

Eleventh_Guard Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2005
    IC: Melany

"No, wait, what are you..." but it was too late; the Twi'lek had already jumped up, distracting the droid rather effectively. She stood halfway up and continuted firing on the droid, as fat as she was able to without sacrificing accuracy. What hadn't already been sacrificed, anyway; the blaster was no longer in perfect shape and the bouncing lekku were almost distracting her.

Melany ground her teeth and forced herself to concentrate. She'd been through worse than this in training (well, she thought so; right now the memories were kind of sticking together and they weren't really relevant anyway). She managed to hit the droid dead center, which caused some more electrical sparking and damage but not enough to immobilize it. Then she felt an instant of cold followed by searing heat on her right arm, and the blaster dropped from her hands, spinning across the floor. The droid's shot missed, but was close enough to burn a hole through her sleeve and sear off the skin and tissue underneath a hole as wide as the palm of her hand, all the way down to exposed bone.

Her vision started to go black, and she forced herself back into full consciousness, mouth closed tightly.

Tag: Tyi

9. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Roman Meralovski

Roman jogged to the fire escape; it wasn't too far off, and he was soon climbing up it. In moments, he was at the top only to find Markus speaking, no, wait, arguing, with two kids.

"Hey there, how's it going," he panted. One of the kids turned around and looked him directly in the eyes. With blood-red eyes. Not cool.

"Holy cr-" began Roman, lunging back in shock. He lost his balance, and stumbled backwards, into and over the guard rail for the fire escape.

Not cool.

Tag: Any on the roof, Roman's not dead or injured, don't worry.

10. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    Scenario I: Droids in streets

IC as Varksst'illio:
    Jewellery Shop

Varks knew that his attempt of the 'Bob' dance was nowhere near the perfection that long-necked aliens achieved. The dance had a variety of different sequences, but mainly stuck to what its full name stated: The bob-up-and-down dance.

Cape and blue appendages alike swung wildly through the air. Soon, blazes of fiery laser blasts joined the fray?but this Twi'lek was in luck. The droid was intent on turning Varks' head into melted wax, but because of his un-humanoid features, namely his lekku, the droid's shots often sizzled through the air where his head-tails had been during a point of their random bouncing.

Before Varks' natural luck?so it seemed? ran out, a shower of sparks splayed across the gleaming form of metal in the doorway. While mid-air in a move of his dance, Varks squinted his eyes to focus on what was still left of the droid. A grin appeared on his face when he saw that Melany's aim, or at least part of it, was true this time. A headless droid stood still at the entrance for a moment, in the direction of Melany, before falling to the ground with a straight back, causing more parts to break off of its already dead body.

At the same moment, Varks saw the form of what was now his heroine fall stiffly to the jewellery shop floor. His mind clicked in understanding when he realised that even after being decapitated, still working wires in the droid had automatically caused the arm to turn around and fire a return shot in the new direction of danger. But he didn't know if Melany had even been hit by it or was just exhausted.

"Are you all right?" the Twi'lek shouted out as he jumped over the counter pot-marked with blaster bolts. Landing on his right leg, he immediately regretted it?as he now found himself lying on the floor, his leg having given way. Crawling gingerly towards the display counter Melany was next to, Varks spotted something outside.

He paused his movement as he gazed at the young human outside the shop. The boy looked quite lost.

"Kid!" Varks called out. "Yes, you, Human, we have a down female in here, get your lazy body over here and help!" He pretended to be almost faint, hoping that a mention of the word female would cause the kid to become self-righteous and help them.

TAG: Eleventh_Guard, KILIK

11. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Anakin, Collin

The boys looked around from the smoothing of relations exercise they were having when some Corellian girl wandered up and asked them for something to smoke.

They were saved from having to deal with her as an adult in dark red shirt and blue jeans puffed onto the last level of the fire escape, level with them.

"Hey there, how's it going? Holy cr-!" began Roman, lunging backwards in shock, falling over his own feet and plunging over the fire-escape railing.

While Anakin looked behind him to see what had frightened the newcomer so, Collin had switched to 'rescue mode' the moment the human had backpedalled, leaping forward and over the railing in pursuit, grabbing the plummeting human's denim clad leg with his left hand, and catching hold of the railing with his right, he screamed silently as both shoulders brought the momentum to a sudden stop, and took the strain.

Anakin joined Collin's right hand at the rail. "Col', are you okay?"

"Remains to be seen. And this'll be the wrong time to get an itch on my nose." He called down to the upside down Roman. "Hey, Guy. Think you can help us out here? Get a hand-hold or something?"

Tag: Roman, Stina, Markus

12. Lucki

Jan 30, 2006
    Stina stared on in surprise at the two men dangling from the railing. Should she help? She was small but she had learned early on that meant you had to be tough, she walked over to one of the remainign people on the rooftop, she had heard him referred to as Anakin, "I can help" she said as she leaned over the railing trying to get a feel for the situation.

OOC: I hope that was better [face_worried]

13. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Collin, hanging from railing while holding onto Roman

Craning to look back up to Anakin, saw the woman arrive next to the Tatooine boy, and look down at him.

"I can help" She said.

This was music to his ears. "Yeah? Well actions speak louder than words, lady. Can you get down to the next level of the fire escape and see if you can grab this guy's arms? That'd be fantastic."

A little bit scared now, Anakin got a grip on the sleeve of his friend's blazer, like it was going to do any good. "Col', is your life flashing before your eyes?" He asked helpfully.

The vampire frowned. "Strangely, no. Scenes from the second Ace Ventura film are though. And Cliffhangar for some reason."

Tag: Roman, Stina, Markus

14. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    Markus Carfax

Wheezing from the exertion of having to sprint the two or so meters from the air vent to the railing, Markus Carfax arrived on the scene.By the looks of things, the Correllian woman had also offered to help, but was currently standing around like a lemon. He decided to give them the benefit of his expereince, stood back, and puffed on his ciggarra.

"You gotta pull from the knees." he commented. "Anakin, grab the kid's blazer. At the waist. Feth, didn't you two study physics?"

A thought came to him, and he looked at Anakin. "Aren't you a Jedi? Magic him onto the balcony!"

[TAG Kids, Stina, Roman]

15. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Anakin

Anakin looked round as the smoker tried being helpful.

"You gotta pull from the knees. Anakin, grab the kid's blazer. At the waist. Feth, didn't you two study physics? Aren't you a Jedi? Magic him onto the balcony!"

"Didn't you study biology, Mister?" Anakin countered tightly. "My arms can't reach his waist. How about you get his waist with your longer arms, or join the lady in grabbing the man's arms?"

"This is some rescue." Collin muttered, mimicking Princess Leia on the Death Star.

"Huh?" Anakin called down.

"Nothing."

Tag: Triple Rs (Rooftop Rescue Rangers)

16. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Roman Meralovski

His foot was barely being held by one of the kids.

"Sweet God, don't let go!" he said, gasping for air. This was a panick situation, if he'd ever seen one.

His hair dangled down a good nine inches, and his red jacket was blowing gently in a breeze. Roman looked down, and immediately regretted it. He was a good two stories above the ground, or so he thouht. Upside down, dangling at dangerous heights did things to your depth perception.

"Pull em up, pull me up, pull me up!" he shrieked, hysteria overcoming him.

Tag: Anakin, Collin, Markus

17. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Anakin Skywalker

"Don't panic." The Chosen One ordered sternly.

"Why not?" Collin asked.

Tag: Triple Rs

18. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    Markus Carfax

"Alright, alright." Markus grumbled, slouching over to the rail and reaching past Collin to grab onto Roman's arm. Grunting with the effort, he managed to haul the unfortunate Meralovski level with the handrail.

"Grab.. the handrail.." Markus panted.

[TAG Roman, Lucki, Kids]

19. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Anakin and Collin

Collin was a rather grateful young vampire as Markus finally came through for them, leaning down past the boy to grab hold off the suspended man's arm and managing to haul it at least level with the handrail. He clearly did not have the leverage to pull them up the rest of the way.

"Grab.. the handrail.." Markus panted.

"Yeah, grab the handrail," put in Skywalker, unable to divert his hands from their death-grip on Collin's sleeve. Anakin's tanned knuckles were white with effort.

The Anointed One noted with growing concern that the hysterical man seemed less than prompt at following the instructions.

"What are you, deficient!" He found himself yelling, "Grab the handrail, grab the handrail."

Throughout all this, the woman stood idly by, having made no further contribution beyond offering assistance.
    His Mum had often said "It's the thought that counts" but when you are hanging over empty space, 'thought' can go to heck.

Tag: Meralovski, Markus, Moppet from Tatooine, (must have an M)... Mmmm-ercenary woman from Corellia (hah!)

20. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Roman Meralovski

Roman pulled himself up, reaching for the hand rail. It would have been more impressive had he not been flailing his arms, but he managed to lift his upper body upwards, grab the hand rail, and pull himself up and over it, falling in a heap on the other side.

"Thank you, thank you," he panted, sitting up, then looked at the red-eyed kid. "and no, I am not deficient, mentally or otherwise. I'm just...bad...in situations like these."

Tag: Roof-top people

21. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Anakin Skywalker, rooftop

Finally coming to his senses, the gangly human pulled himself to safety, incidentally dragging Collin as he gratefully collapsed on the roof.

"Thank you, thank you," he panted, sitting up, then looked at the red-eyed kid. "and no, I am not deficient, mentally or otherwise. I'm just...bad...in situations like these."

Skywalker caught a look at his friend's eyes, which were still disconcertingly red from when he had stood up to Markus. He surmised that he knew what had panicked the man so.

"Oh you gotta be a bundle of laughs at the swimming pool." He commented, refering to the effect the chlorinated water had on unprotected eyes. "Col', you okay?"

Tag: me, rooftop people

22. Lucki

Jan 30, 2006
    Stina NorstumRooftop

IC Stina mentally shook herself as she stared at the one that had been dangling from the railing. His eyes are what had gotten to her, she had remembered seeing another person with those eyes and he had almost been her downfall.
    She bit back feelings of guilt and frustration as she realized her panic attack had almost cost people their lives "stupid girl" she muttered to herself as she reviewed her options.
    There weren't many. She could either introduce herself and take the flak for being so inept or she could jump off the building and kill herself. With a sigh she decided to go with option A. She set her small shoulders and spoke firmly " My name is Stina, I pulled a deer in the headlights. I am very sorry. But look on the bright side.....you found out you can't fly."

TAG: Rooftop

23. Lucki

Jan 30, 2006

Stina's character sheet
    Name: Stina Norstrum
    Species: Human

Homeworld: Corellia
    Affiliation: herself
    Personality
    ---Traits: Ambitious, neither particularly caring nor evil,
    ---Dislikes: hysterical people, the government,
    ---Habits: tends to daydream, she has a very active imagination
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Pale
    ---Hair Color: Long curly blonde hair pulled loosly back
    ---Eye Color: Grey
    ---Clothing: Black tank top, tan cargo pants, blaster belt and black army boots
    ---Other Attributes: n/a
    ---Other Details: 5'2 slim build
    Weapons: Blaster rifle, vibro knife
    Biography: Stina was born on Corellia, her parents were murdered and instead of going to foster care or being sent to an acedemy she took to the streets. She was found by a man named Grinta and he showed her everything there was to know about smuggling and bounty hunting. He was a nice man and not like many of the other bounty hunters that only cared about themselves, he instilled in Stina a sense of honor and respect for fellow man and other species.

24. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Roman Meralovski

Roman laughed, a high, nervous, laugh.

"Ha-ha-ha! Can't fly... Please, don't remind me." he said. He looked down at his hands, and found they were shaking.

"Oh, look at that, I think I'll just sit here for a moment," he said, and another nervous laugh followed.

Tag: Rooftop types

25. Eleventh_Guard

Eleventh_Guard Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2005
    IC: Melany (Jewelry Shop)

The droid was gone; that was at least something to be thankful for. Because there was simply no way that she was going to be able to continue fighting now... not in the same way, at least. She reached out for the fallen blaster with her left hand, wanting the security of being armed even if it would be almost impossible to use it well. She couldn't reach it, and the arrows of pain shooting out from her wound kept her from trying much more.

"Get my rifle," she said thinly, and tried to stand. "Uh, please." All right, no use in standing; it would just make her a better target if any new droids showed up. Luckily, the shot that hit her had mostly cauterized the hole, and there was only a little bit of blood seeping from the edges. Still, she scooted on the floor until she reached a closed cabinet and very slowly worked it open. There: disposable towels, for cleaning up the display cases. She grabbed a few of them and tied them around her arm, even though it really wouldn't do much to prevent infection or make the pain dull. It was mostly so she didn't have to look at it.

"If you really want to help," she called out to the person that Varks had spoken to, "you can take a peek out and see if there are any more of those buckets of bolts coming our way." She was going to have to have a talk with that Twi'lek about who was in charge and that she was an Imperial first, a woman maybe fourth. But then she bumped her arm on the corner of the cabinet and sucked in her breath. Okay... maybe second instead of fourth.

Tag: KILIK, Tyi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.