main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social ~The RPF Hallowed Eve Cruise~ (Open to all)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Corellian_Outrider, Oct 29, 2019.

1. The Real Kyp Durron

The Real Kyp Durron Jedi Master star 2

May 6, 2018
    Ic MacKenzie 'Fox' Hollymander
    Hangar Deck - The Intrepid

He watched Ambers features, she was worried. "Big? and Hungry? Yeah, don't like that." He began to turn when he saw an X wing coming into land. It was an older craft. He didn't recognise it at all. "Let's maybe retreat to the Valkyria." he said cautiously watching the Pilot disembark from the ship. "Or maybe greet the newcomer. Not seen him before." He turned to Amber who was still looking down a corridor. "Come on Vixen, let's go before what ever that is gets here." He gently tugged on her hand.

Tag @Anedon @Adalia-Durron

2. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    IC: Max Pallas
    Hangar

The hangar had been emptied, save for 3 ships... she spotted hanging webs and fog rolling across the floor, skeletons propped up in odd places... it took her a moment to realize they were all decorations. She smelled food, too, and since she'd been headed to the mess hall before the weird encounter with the droid, she followed her nose to one of the long tables loaded down with platters. The nerf sliders were closest and the smell of grilled meat was irresistable. She took a plate and helped herself to a few. As she did, she was aware of something on her neck... a warm, damp breeze...someone breathing...

She turned her head. The largest, strangest-looking canid she'd ever seen was standing behind her, drooling, and staring at her...no, not at her, at the platter of nerf sliders. Slowly, Max backed away...

TAG: @Cerberus66, Anyone

3. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    ~IC~ Captain Cassell 'Skipper' Wystari

They had disembarked the Valkyria without incident. Cassell stayed back to inspect the damage to his beloved ship before sending his droid, Matey, to tend to the repairs. As he gave one final look at the figure painted on the hull, the painting of a lance-wielding maiden riding a winged equus, he turned as he heard footsteps approach his position.

He saw Kayn, the Devaronian, all dressed up for a themed party with pitchfork in one hand. Cassell presumed that it was some downtime on the Intrepid as he cannot recall seeing the man dressed like this before.

"You, sir, seem to me, a man of culture, a gentleman of proper upbringing and education. Are you a musician, by chance? Will you strike a tune with me?" Kayn had addressed him. "Perhaps a simple contest between musicians would amuse you? Of course, such contests are so much more amusing when played for stakes. Do you have anything to stake, sir? What do you possess that is of some value to you?"

"Good to see you too, Kayn." Cassell remarked as he studied the fellow squadron member's expression to discern whether the man was serious or there was something else meant by the term 'musician'. "Possibly, I'm sure I can spare a bottle from a rare vintage, once produced from a world which is no longer with us." He smirked. "My craft is more thespian than musical although you are well aware I have lent my voice a few times to music. Since you already have proficiency with instruments, how about we make this more interesting and I choose a champion to play on my behalf?" He took out his com link and placed a call to Amber Tehanis to inform her of the challenge.

TAG: Amber, Kayn

4. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Vixen, rosin up your bow
    And play your cello hard
    Cuz hell broke loose on Evil Eye
    And Balzroth deals the cards
    Now if you win you get this shiny bottle
    Fine and old
    But if you lose
    Then Mean Streak gets your soul

5. adaml83

adaml83 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 8, 2004
    Guestbook Entry
    Name: Trec ke Mattino
    RPG: The Last Stand

Trec's XJ6 jumped out of hyperspace into...someplace strange. The capital ship looked older than anything he was used to, and a visual scan of the ships, in the hanger, some of them appeared to be older models. His astromech droid started hooting.

"Easy Dantes, it's strange, but we need fuel and I don't think there's another choice." Trec approached the ship to land and saw strange decorations and a hairy...farumme? It was all very strange. He landed and hoped he could find someone who could make sense of it...especially the weird music.

TAG: All.

6. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Amber Tehanis.

Back from the corridor Amber dragged Fox with her when her Comlink went off and she retrived it. "Its a message from Cassell, he wants me back at the Valkyria, he's been challenged to a duel." She looked up at Fox, "Who'd want to duel him? I can't duel for him, I don't have my lightsaber!" She was worried. "We'd better get back to save him!"

OOC I told Outrider you were heading down to Georgia looking for a soul to steal @Sarge - he didn't believe me. Ironically, I (as in RL) played the Cello for years. But Amber doesn't - Double Viol or Keyboard. ;)

or maybe...

TAG @Corellian_Outrider @The Real Kyp Durron

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
  7. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Deck of The Intrepid.

He was still looking down the corridor, he could smell food down there and he decided he was hungry. Amber pulled her hand free and was looking at her Comlink. He listened to her. "A duel?" He looked around, "On this ship, Now?" It made no sense, this whole situation made no sense. Having decided that he knew the Valkyria was a safe haven. " Ok, back to the ship, no arguments here. Don't like this whole situation anyway." he turned and retook her hand. "Let's go."

Tag @Adalia-Durron

8. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    IC Titus Fenton
    Intrepid Deck

Titus watched the two humans approached the largest of the vessels landed within the hangar. The force told him something was there, but he wasn´t sure what exactly. When he reached out two the strangers he sensed that one of them, the young woman with the red hair was a force user as well. For a brief second he smiled as he remembered how he and his friends had once wondered if the force seemed to disproportionary favor people of that hair colour. He ignored the thought and stepped closer to the two. "Greetings, seem´s I´m not the only one lead here by this token. Do you know what this place is? And why its, decorated like this?"

Tag: @Adalia-Durron, @The Real Kyp Durron

9. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Amber Tehanis
    Ramp of Valkyria

Amber felt someone approach and turned. A man approached, she'd not seen him before and when he spoke she knew he was not from The Intrepid. 'Greetings?' she thought. "Err.. hi....um.. " she glanced Fox, "This is The Intrepid a Rebel Ship. As for the decorations, I..." another glance at her counterpart, "We don't even know what is going on." She looked up the ramp. "I've been called back here to help a friend. I'm Amber, you're welcome to join us. " She wanted to introduce Fox, but she'd still not accepted she knew his real name now. Couldn't equate the two yet. "This is our home base, its not normally like this."

TAG - @The Real Kyp Durron @Anedon

10. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    IC Titus Fenton
    Ramp of the Valkyria

So it was indeed the Intrepid which likley meant that the woman was Amber Tehanis who he had met at Ethan´s.... But she was younger, much younger than when he had met her. He wasn´t sure but the man next to her seemed to be her future husband, what had been his name again? They had called him Fox if Titus remembered correctly, but at this point he wasn´t sure if the two where even already married yet. So I´ve traveled once again in time, just backwards this time. He was supprised how casual that tought came to his mind so he didn´t pay much further attention to it. "I see. But where are my manners? Titus Fenton, Jedi Knight and traveler." Oh gods you sound like like your 300 instead of 30, Titus chided himself, but having spent a considerable part of his youth and young adult years amongst the Hapan nobility with his friends some of the ceremonial way of speaking had probably gotten to him. "My father used to serve on this ship," he then said in an attempt to normalize the conversation. "Or he will serve, or is serving right now. Depending on what exact year we currently." He threw a look at his chrono but it apparently hadn´t been able to realize the jump he had made and still showed the date in 392 ABY where he had left.

TAG: @Adalia-Durron @The Real Kyp Durron

11. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
  12. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ooc That is a very nice Cylon Pumpkin @Sarge.

Ic

He extended his hand. "MacKenzie Hollymander" Looking to Amber he shot her a frown as to why she'd not introduced him. It mattered little. "You say your father served on The Intrepid? Is this another of those 'time/space' mix ups?" Twice now, caught in a time jump. "What time period are you from, this is post the Battle of Hoth for us. This time jumping around is very confusing." He added with a distracted look around the hangar. "At least I think that's were we are now, it's where we were when we left the ship." Who knew where in time they were now?

Tag @Anedon @Adalia-Durron

13. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Amber Tehanis

Reaching the ramp of Valkyria Amber paused, a familiar and annoying yet somehow strange presence resonated through her. She screwed her nose up. "Kayn?" She glanced back at Fox and the new man. "Meanies in there, but its...........he's..........weird? Does that make sense?" She looked back. "Cassell is fine, he's waiting for me." She started up the ramp, "He feels like.......he wants something from me."

TAG @Corellian_Outrider @Anedon @The Real Kyp Durron @adaml83 (come join the party!! )
    Edit: Oops @Sarge :p

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  14. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    IC: Titus Fenton

Titus shook the other man´s offered hand, now certian that he was indeed who Titus suspected him to be. "Yes he did, or probably still is if Hoth already happened," that had been in 3 ABY and shortly afterwards his father had joined the squadron. "I come from 392 ABY, well technically was born in 37 ABY but things are complicated in this regard, lets just say that this today wasn´t my first jump through time." I probably need to be carefull what I say around them, Titus reconed, the way they talked about the rebellion likley meant they didn´t know where things would eventually lead to. He turned to Amber, "then I would suggest us heading in there and having a look at whatever is waiting for us."

Tag: @Adalia-Durron, @The Real Kyp Durron

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  15. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    IC: Trec ke Mattino

Things seemed to be going on near a freighter, and one of the women looked familiar, sort of. There were announcements of some brave woman who defied the Galactic Alliance and Jacen Solo, but there seemed to be neither here, nor did he know when this was. He decided to seize the proverbial blastsword and head over to the freighter and find some things out.

"Excuse me, but you seem familiar...though I'm not sure why exactly... or even when this is supposed to be."

TAG: @Adalia-Durron, @The Real Kyp Durron

16. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Amber Tehanis
    The Intrepid Flightdeck

Amber was about to climb the ramp when a newcomer appeared. The man was looking at her like he knew her, but she had no idea who he was. She stopped and turned to him. "Honest, I have no idea when we are either and I'm sorry, but I don't think we've met. I'm Amber." She looked back up the ramp, what Cassell needed her for was concerning her. "I'd love to stay and chat but I'm needed on board." she turned and climbed the ramp.

TAG @adaml83

17. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004

"I'm Trec, from Cartann, on Adumar if you know of either of those places." He looked in the ship, where whatever was going on in there was, "Do you need some help, is like trying to tame a wild farumme?"

TAG: @Adalia-Durron

18. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ramp of Valkyria

"I seriously doubt Cassell would have a wild farumme on board, but with the time jumps the atmosphere out here." He looked around the hangar. "Nothing would surprise me now. He called Amber, said something about needing her for a duel." He started up the ramp and turned to both Trek and Titus. "You are both welcome, I'm sure we could use the support for what ever 'duel' she's been asked to face." He shook his head. "Her lightsaber's not working and I don't think she's had time to repair it. Can't imagine what he thinks she can do."

Tag @Anedon @adaml83 @Corellian_Outrider @Adalia-Durron

Corellian_Outrider likes this.
  19. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Guestbook Entry
    Name: Kaylee and Rowan Halcyon
    RPG: (currently) Galaxy At War

"...That makes no sense. What are the chances?" I shook my head then took a sip of my Corellian Whiskey and resisted pulling a face. No one seems to make the drink properly anymore… unless this batch, and any other he had tasted since that fateful skirmish, was from a spoiled source. Or a cheap knock off.

"Which part?" Kaylee whispered back as we sat together with our drinks. "The multiple variations of the one lineage in the same place, point and time? Or how we all got here?"

I glance over to the Mandalorians at the bar - at least I think they were Mandalorians. The design of their armour looked like a progression from the Neo Crusader of my era. Their exchanged was one that could not help but be overheard. It provided a mystery and one not too dissimilar to our own predicament.

"So they are another time aberration. Like us?" I looked to Kaylee, her lips twitch and purse, her brow furrow in deep thought.

"Well, we are certainly no closer to getting home." Kaylee took a sip of her drink. "Hmmm. It seems we are not the only ones displaced through time."

"Then I suppose it won't hurt to get to know how it all came about." I murmured and flashed Kaylee a smirk. It made sense to assess all avenues as a means to find a way to get home, to our own time. I glance to my drink and sculled the rest before making my way to the bar.

"Gentlemen." I said in greeting to the Mandalorians. "May I interest you all to another round?"

TAG: @Bardan_Jusik

20. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004

"Duel? I uh, I didn't bring my blastsword...then again I didn't plan on going nearly this far..." he had only planned to have a mock dogfight with a couple of others in a nearby uninhabited system, he wasn't sure he was even close to that anymore.

TAG: @Adalia-Durron, @The Real Kyp Durron, @Anedon

21. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    IC: Titus Fenton

"Not a great sword fighter I´ll admit," Titus said, having decided to trust these strangers. During his travels he had gained quite a feeling for human nature and was sure not to be in imminent danger. "But if you need a blade I could offer you mine." He raised his hand with the deactivated blade, the hilt made from old X-Wing parts.

Tag: @Adalia-Durron, @The Real Kyp Durron, @adaml83

22. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    IC: Beskaryc Taab, Beskaryc Taab, Beskaryc Taab, Liz, Kad'taab

"
    Mandalore the First, he set the standard by which all other are measured," the Taung let out with a low growl, daring the others to disagree with him. Soemthing which they naturally did. "I still say Hondo Karr, he brought honor back to our people after the Sith-Imperial War..." Said the Taab from the 2nd century ABY. "I never got along with Shysa, but he didn't do too bad." Taab was having trouble deciding.

"I liked Bo-Katan, especially in Rebels". Liz chimed in blissfully unaware that though the others of course knew the name, they had no idea what she was talking about..

"I'd like to think I'm not doing so bad a job at it" mand'alor Taab finally spoke, an effort to silence the argument before it really began, though it didn't have as much effect as what happened next.

"Gentlemen." the voice interrupt their discussion of who the greatest mand'alor in history was. "May I interest you all to another round?" The Mandalorians considered the interloper for a moment before bursting out in laughter. "Yes, another keg of ne'tra gal," they cried out in unison. They laughed more even as one of them removed a small blade from his vambrace, ready to start a game of cu'bikad there on the table. It was then though that Kad'taab noted something strange, it was a distinct pungent odor at first. Following his nose he found himself staring at a creature that slowly shambled onto the flight deck bar. "What...What is that?" he asked.

Taab looked over, raising a mug to his lips before setting it down and replying. "Looks like a Gungan," he said unconcerned. "A dead Gungan." Taab added. "Then why is it moving?" Taab asked, concern in his voice. Liz for her part could only take in the scene unfolding before her as she uttered. "oh shab, I have a very bad feeling about all of this.

TAG: All, especially you know who...

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
  23. mesazombiejarjar

mesazombiejarjar Jedi Master star 2

Jul 13, 2011
    IC: Zombie Jar Jar

[​IMG]

The creature known as Zombie Jar Jar slowly shuffled its way along the deck. It had no idea how it had gotten here, or why. nor sis it have the capacity to care Indeed, Zombie Jar jar as always cared about only one thing, consuming the living. It stumbled forward, answering the question uttered too loudly by the Taung.

"Mesa zombie Jar Jar Binks, and meesa muay muay hungry." it shambled towards Halcyon. "And yousin loon' mighty tasty!"

TAG: @Corellian_Outrider and everyone else too. :p

24. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
  25. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ramp of Valkyria

"Not sure what she needs, or what Cassell, the Captain of this ship needs either. One way to find out." He climbed the ramp to follow the fiery red head inside. As he did he gestured for the two newcomers to follow.

Tag @Adalia-Durron @Corellian_Outrider @adaml83 @Anedon

Corellian_Outrider likes this.