main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social ~The RPF Hallowed Eve Cruise~ (Open to all)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Corellian_Outrider, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: The Master, Darth Insipid Greater, Ike, Jacen Solo, Darth Insipid Lesser, Aden Kya, Young Palpatine, Marka Ragnos, Darth Revan, Wyyrlok
    Wandering the quiet parts of the ship

There wasn't much more to add to affairs, and Scarif was gone, so.

Whomever survived, survived.

Keeping his cloak tight, he wandered the ship, disinterested in the affairs of the other. He had a rendezvous to keep.

In time, he found the room he had been looking for.

Within the said room, was various incarnations of various entities across various points in time.

Various, you see.

Many of them were attired in the vestments that he had created, black cloaks that provided resistance to the Darkness. It made it possible to draw more deeply upon the dark side than without said cloaks, to the point that you wouldn't lose yourself to the Dark quite so easily. Without said cloaks, drawing on the darkness to that extent would cause you to be lost within it.

The Master joined the circular table, nodding to them each.

Darth Revan, presently commencing his own investigation into matters, though the Master was not supposed to be aware of that. Holocron of Prophecy, handy, eh? The masked visage made the Force prodigy especially difficulty to read. The Master had yet to fully engage with whatever Revan was up to... but after this meeting he would be following up what he was planning. Whatever it was, it was distracting the man from his inevitable Betrayal, of course.

Marka Ragnos,
    in the midst of his attempt at Resurrection with the aid of his Disciples of Ragnos, not so much opposed by but subject to the interference of plucky and irritating children including Feyna, Rouser, Qir'a Syren, Ka'rta, Aryan and Linnett. Said group had just ruined the plans of Darth Wyyrlok I, who was present as a spirit thanks to the same group, albeit with Feyna as an Organa, and Qi'ra known as Darth Ananke instead, albeit in a different world-line where everyone would be confronted with the Twilight of the Force itself. Complex, eh?

Making his Last Stand, Aden Kya, the perennial foe of Adalia Tehanis-Durron (whatever her surname was by the end of her tale), Kyp Durron, Corran and Mirax Horn, Becka, Adam, Adrian, Jesse, and Loriana, though he often had the support of his A Team - his pet Natalia and the pilots Da'mina, Syal and Rhoen... The Master shook his head. Pet was disparaging. There was every possibility that their connection would become truly romantic. Bernael had turned up here, for the first time in their respective timelines. Maybe.

Darth Insipid, Greater and Lesser, the two separate versions of the man, one at the end of one timeline, another near the start of a newly changed one. To have to consult with three versions of the same entity was maddening, especially as Insipid thought himself the smarter of, well, everyone in the room. Leda, Manticore and an older Bernael were dealing with that little treat, though Helinith, Renn, Bo and Serapis were also entangled by one of his other schemes. The Master dare not take into account what poor Kronos, Soliloquy, Drost and Cocytus were ensnared in, as much their own fault as Insipid's. At some point Insipid would overextend his Dark Reach and he'd be in real trouble.

Of course, you couldn't have one Insipid without at least one Ike, but the Master managed to keep it to just one. He couldn't handle more than one. Ike was presently annoying his way across the Dark Ages of the New Sith Orders, irritating Jerod, Syren (a different one), Aryan (the same one, maybe kinda), Plo Wanderguard, Bell and Anark. The Master wanted to spend as little time as possible with him.

Smirking away in the corner was Young Palpatine, the teenage lad that had joined the team relatively later in the day. He was embroiled in the drama surrounding the death of a fellow student on Nouane, ensnaring the Hapan Princess Ni'Korish, Vy'dnall, Tarkin Senior (because Junior was the not-yet-conceived Willhuff), the Yuuzhan Vong Anor, and a presumed descendent of the Atreus clan. A Last Epitaph was being written there.

The Master wasn't an immense fan of him, but they were actually here to discuss Jacen Solo, who seemed to be completely oblivious to what he was doing wrong. To say that he had tried to make an utter mess of things was a bit of an understatement... and it hardly helped that the Master had prepared for it.

Krayt hadn't turned up. No surprises. He was busy making his all out final push to snap the spine of the galaxy with the help of a middling Bernael, in opposition to a middling aged Aryan, as a younger Insipid and Helinith wandered Castle Vader. Not much going on there, but it was important enough... considering that Krayt had directly stepped in to fix at least part of Jacen's mess, he was a valid member. As ever with Sith, they were Together; Yet Alone.

Eyeing the four statues dotted around the edges of the room, larger than life, and almost looming, were the Sages of Dwartii, those between Epitaphs.

Sistros, Braata, Yanjon and Faya.

The Master's heart went out to them, and to the class that had followed them. Not succeeded, no, because they were not successors, notwithstanding a degree of overlap and some unfortunate interactions.

Raising the crystal bell on the table, he rang it to bring down the hub-bub of discussion, mainly between Insipid Greater and Ike, who hadn't seen each other, technically, for 1206 years.

"Order, order. The first meeting between the Court is called."

Grumbles.

"Come on, come on. I don't like having to do this anymore than you."

"Did we really need a meeting from ten points in time?" Aden interjected, annoying as ever. He'd looked better when his face had been banged up by Adalia.

"I'm not complaining," said Ike, sitting on Insipid Greater's lap. The Master glared at Insipid, who shrugged.

Wyyrlok rolled his eyes. Ragnos grumbled. Revan stared. Jacen's smirk deepened.

Young Palpatine schooled his features, but the Master could tell he was annoyed.

"Well, that's to be seen, isn't it?"

With a gesture, the narration ended, and this little Pocket Moment wouldn't turn up in the Holocron of Prophecy, nor the Holocron of Heresies.

Hopefully.

TAG: No-One

Mentions: @darthbernael, @Jerjerrod-Lennox, @QueenSabe7, @Adalia-Durron, @The Real Kyp Durron, @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, @galactic-vagabond422, @HanSolo29, @greyjedi125, @Imperial_Hammer, @Anedon, @Mitth_Fisto, @Silvertough, @Darth_wanderguard, @Lady Belligerent, @darthhelinith, @JediMasterAnne, @Corellian_Outrider, @Darth Cocytus, @Snokers, @DarthIshyZ, @The Admiral

This is just a fun aside. No response required.

It's also my Halloween way of saying; thanks guy. You're ALL so amazing.

2. Cerberus66

Cerberus66 Jedi Master

Oct 27, 2010
    IC: Cerberus

He had kept out of the way of the living, despite his own stomach growling and his jowels salivating. However at the appearance of this new creature, the hair rose on his back and without meaning to, he let out a long, low growl.

Cerberus knew the difference between the living and dead intimately, and this creature was neither. The scent was an offence to his nose.

Leaping from the shadows, his jaws opened, to pounce and tear the creatures head from its body.

@mesazombiejarjar @Corellian_Outrider @Mistress_Renata

3. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    IC: Max Pallas
    (from Black Sheep Squadron)

She'd been enjoying her sliders, succulent, dripping with juices (so bad for her waistline and her arteries), while eyeing the strange dog. It was very well behaved, really. She wondered if it was an independent life form, it didn't seem to be a pet. It sniffed along the length of the banquet table, but hadn't actually pounced on the food. Very well behaved.

She had one slider left. As she picked it up, there was a whiff, a smell... by the Stars, what WAS that? The smell of something decaying, death, sickly-sweet. Max gagged, afraid the lovely nerf sliders would come right back up again. A creature was shambling into the hangar. On first glance it appeared to be Gungan, but its skin was discolored and flaking away. In fact, there were holes in its skin, covered in maggots. She swallowed hard as part of a finger fell on to the floor.

"Mesa zombie Jar Jar Binks, and meesa muay muay hungry." It slowly shuffled towards a group of people near the bar. "And yousin lookin' mighty tasty!"

Max heard a deep growl. The massive canid had spotted the...thing, and bared its teeth. In a flash, it flung itself towards the decaying Gungan, with its jaws ready to tear its head off its shoulders.

"Good dog," breathed Max. As far as she was concerned, all the rest of the sliders were his. She looked around for a weapon, although he didn't seem to need help. It was definitely a him.

TAG: @Corellian_Outrider, @Cerberus66, Anyone else

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
  4. adaml83

adaml83 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 8, 2004
    IC: Trec ke Mattino

Trec had a decision to make, follow the man or stay behind and watch some giant furry creature eat some other dead or undead creature that looked like lunchmeat gone very bad. It wasn't much of a decision. "Dantes, keep an eye on the ship and get out when you can. I'll be in the freighter, can't be stranger than this."

TAG: @Adalia-Durron, @The Real Kyp Durron, anyone else.

5. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Amber Tehanis
    On Board Valkyria

"Cassell?" she called as she entered the common area of the Valkyria, she'd become a little familiar with the space having been there a few times now. She stopped and stared. Was that Kayn? He had a tail! She scowled, 'do Devorians have tails?' she wondered. "You called me, something about a duel? My lightsaber is not working right now, how can I help you?" She kept looking at Kayn, he had a strange twisted smile on his face. Wait, didn't he always wear that egotistical smile?

TAG @Corellian_Outrider @Sarge @Anedon @adaml83 @The Real Kyp Durron

The Real Kyp Durron and Sith-I-5 like this.
  6. Darth Spookious

Darth Spookious Jedi Master star 1

Oct 30, 2014
  7. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
  8. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
  9. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    What happened? Two years have passed :eek: Gods and I'm still playing Amber :rolleyes::oops:

10. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    I suppose some things change and other things remain the same..

Sinrebirth likes this.
  11. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Yes, but Amber has developed and grown a lot over the last two years. I mean, she doesn't even lose her cool just because Kayn is in the same room anymore.

Oh, wait, yes she does. Never mind.

12. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    Maxime "Max" Pallas moved down the corridor of the former Imperial ship Intrepid, with her helmet tucked under her arm. Routine training flight, plenty of time to get ready, she wanted to make sure she had time for an extra-thorough pre-check. Her plane had been damaged on the last mission, and the parts to repair it had only come in a week ago. Her plane chief, Sparky, had also made a few...improvements. Sparky had been in the Flight Engineering Program on Corellia, and had managed to escape being drafted to Imperial service. She did a great job at keeping an X-wing going, but she couldn't quite scratch that itch of wanting to tinker. To upgrade. To change things juuuuuust a bit. Max wanted to know beforehand about any changes before she went up. She didn't want any surprises if they ran in to trouble.

She stopped. A large tooka was sitting in the middle of the corridor, golden eyes studying her, long sleek tail wrapped around its legs. It was solid black.

"Where did you come from?" wondered Max. As far as she knew, the only tooka or feline aboard was Joy's pet kitten, Carols. The cat rose, stretched, then moved forward to sniff Max's fingers. Then, casually, with its tail high in the air, it sauntered away, pausing to see if the young pilot was following. Max followed, bemused, as it came up to...an opening?

"Wait," she said. "This is a wall!" But inspecting it closely, she realized it was an access corridor, which had been sealed over with a bulkhead panel. Part of it had been peeled back, the metal strained and twisted, leaving a narrow opening to the darkness beyond. The cat began to walk through, then turned to look at Max.

"Mraooow?" It said. And disappeared into the darkness.

Max hesitated, looking up and down the corridor. Should she alert someone? Shouldn't the captain or the engineering crew know that the bulkhead was breached? And where had that cat come from? From inside the darkness, she heard a faint wail. "Mraaaooooow?!" Oh, hells.

"I've got a bad feeling about this," she muttered as she followed the cat in to the darkness.

TAG: ANYONE

OOC: Don't worry about how your chosen character gets to the Intrepid, we're winging this! No plot, no plans, go crazy!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2021
  13. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Force Ghost star 4

Jun 26, 2017
    OOC: Am I using this as a chance to fanfic my characters instigating a fight with Sinre's characters? Maybe... but he only has himself to blame. Apologies for the resulting chaos. :p

Guestbook Entries
    Name:
    The Patriarch
    RPG: The Calm Before the Storm (GM: @TheAdmiral)/Genesis Gate (GM: @Darth_Elu)

Name: Azathoth
    RPG: Dark Reach (GMs: @Sinrebirth @Lady Belligerent)

Name: UnuTobias
    RPG: Twilight of the Force III (GM: Sinre)

Name: Malum Dragonson
    RPG: The Saga of the Ryujin (GM: Me)

Name: Anubis
    RPG: The Final Game: A Story of Selenia (GM: @darthbernael)

IC: The Kill Team

The five men would walk as a strictly formed gaggle, each wearing an identical suit. Their disparate values and disparate lives bringing them together, for this moment, for this purpose. Each of them would shift through the crowd, conversing, discussing sensing before at last coming together once more in a quite area.

[​IMG]
    "Well, gentlemen... are we certain then, that this is the correct reality?" intoned the man simply known as 'The Patriarch', his long flowing silver hair parted on either side of him. His voice like a smooth sinister silk, edging on the air over to the other men.

[​IMG]
    The Patriarch
    "Well without a doubt this is a version of a universe with the Force that I and the bug-eyed monster know all too well, unsurprising that this is where he would be here." The tall long-haired man named Azathoth spoke this in his dry fashion. He made a gesture over to a masked man, a small insect-like creature trailing his mask.

[​IMG]
    Azathoth
    "Must I remind you again... Tobias Kya that you are just another version of myself..."

[​IMG]
    UnuTobias
    "I thought I told you not to use my real name... and regardless the test was definitive I am the Prime Version do not you forget that..." he gave a dismissive gesture of his hands, waving the masked man away.

"And yet you are somehow still the weaker one..." muttered UnuTobias in a contentious manner. The jackal-headed being raised a hand at the open-mouthed Azathoth who was already coming back with a retort.

"Must you two have this contest always? We have a more important objective to consider..." Anubis spoke this with a certain tiredness as if he was completely done with this whole operation altogether, or perhaps more accurately his comrades.

[​IMG]
    Anubis
    "Indeed, Anubis that is so... UnuTobias have you been able to confirm his presence here?" directed Patriarch his soft gaze hovering over the masked man.

UnuTobias nodded his head, another insect scuttling out from his sleeve and along his arm, he paid it no heed. "Yes, I believe my Killiks have identified the Master's whereabouts..."

The final man then spoke, his expressionless face looking to the Patriarch. With the manner in which he spoke it was clear he greatly respected the Patriarch.

[​IMG]
    Malum Dragonson

"In that case, I shall bend the metal of this ship to destroy it, and then we can be on our way."

"It would be foolish to think it would be that simple," responded Azathoth swiftly.

Patriarch tilted his head thinking for a brief moment before responding...

"Malum you are the latest addition to our team, and the one to have the least contact with a version of the Master so I do not fault you for not understanding... but the Master is one that has a bad habit of not staying dead...Not to mention we are dealing with the Prime Master here... who presumably would be the most powerful of them all..."

"But not always the case.."

Azathoth glared at UnuTobias, his mouth opening once more to retort. Malum for his part nodded simply at the information supplied by Patriarch not annoyed by the correction or by what Azathoth had to say.

"Stop it," spoke the death god.

"We have three gods, a dragon, and a madman... and yet I still fear it will not be enough..." Azathoth eyes narrowed at working out that he was 'the madman', it was no secret that him being thought of as the 'weakest' of these five annoyed him greatly.

"No use in delaying the inevitable... time to slay the Master of Masters..."

TAG: @Sinrebirth

14. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    OOC: Excuse the double post... but I did not realize this was from 2019 :oops::oops:... lol. I just saw it, got excited and clicked. Anyway, carry on, carry on, ignore me and wild crazy ideas.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2021
  15. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    OOC Its all in fun mate, carry on, we all do at some point!

16. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    It was from 2019, but I tried to resurrect for a night of Halloween fun. You're the only one who took the bait! If there's a time for zombies, Oct 31 was it. :D

17. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    I was puzzled trying to remember what that duel Cassell was supposed to be involved in. Just now I realise I could have brought in Dash Rendar or Flynn Rider :oops:Next time.

We do have the Holiday season coming up.... [face_thinking]

18. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Wapoe, Samhain, the Jester, the Master, the Foreteller
    At the bar

They were together, and they were apart.

Separated, and yet, the same.

[​IMG]

His traditional attire as Wapoe

[​IMG]

From Genesis Gate, whenever on a mission in a futuristic world

[​IMG]

Being his jovial self as the Master

[​IMG]

From a place we have yet to see him

They met, they discussed, they chatted.

These Between places were such fun.

Was it Halloween? Or was it Christmas?

They were caught in a moment, and the Master could sense another here...

TAG: @Shadowsun

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
  19. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    IC: Kill Team

The five men dressed in dark suits soon found themselves standing opposed against the five hooded beings.

"You did not mention there would be five of them Mr. Bug Eye..." Azathoth's long dark hair parted a deep sadistic chuckle emerging from his lips. "Well, regardless this ought to be fun..."

The Patriarch gave a sigh, a wave of his hands as a kinetic ball of water, fire, earth, and air seemed to condense into one, forcing into itself until it seemed to become a black ball of pure darkness. There was no sense of depth to it... it just looked like utter nothingness.

Choosing to ignore Azathoth's comment UnuTobias regarded Patriarch. "Starting off with your black hole technique already? Rather bold even for you Patriarch,"

"The most versions we have faced at one time were three, and even with Sapientis back then it went poorly..."

Malum's normally deadset eyes would visibly widen at the mention of 'Sapientis'. A being whose power rivaled that of the Dragon Gods of his world... and this Patriarch still lead them then? How powerful exactly was this mysterious man?

Anubis non-plussed by the whole affair narrowed his eyes as he would recognize 'Samhain' or a version of his Samhain among them.

"Make this simple, there is no chance you can oppose the five of us...so simply cooperate are any of you the Prime, original Master?"

20. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Masters of Masters
    bar

One picked up a glass of water and absently sipped.

Another shrugged, looked to the other.

The one in the shinier robe tapped his chin.

Then the samurai-esque version sighed as they all turned to him.

"The Prime Master, well, he's never here. He's always apart from us, doing his own thing. He creates us, and lets us go."

The water-sipper lifted a finger. "I just met with Uatu."

The shinier one chuckled. "And I just headed to meet with the Twilight Aryan Graul."

The one with his hands part-visible shrugged again. "I just finished a debriefing with Moriarty, after I was born in the Gate."

A fifth spoke up from the doorway as he swept in. "And I've been floating between places with nothing to do since I ran out of a timeline." He waved to the Patriarch. "Hey, hey. But I can turn into a dragon now!" He grinned. "Just have to work around the memory-problems..."

A leer emerged into the psychic space between them.

21. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    Below shows the sense of no depth

[​IMG]

^But in the 'shape' of a sphere

IC: The Omniversal Holy Order
    Displeased

Each of the members gathered there reacted in a negative, disappointed manner. Azathoth scoffed, Anubis's fist would clench, UnuTobias frame would tighten, a number of small insects running around him more incessantly, Malum's eyebrow would rise at the mention of being able to transform into a dragon... but the Patriarch's eyes would only narrow.

He held the depthless sphere up, which would appear as a circle no matter the angle one would view it from. It was interesting really... this Patriarch was far, far more powerful than the versions of 'Wapoe' or 'The Jester' who had met other Patriarchs.

"That is... most unfortunate you see, we are very keen on killing him... he is quite the nuisance you see... well you would all know you are aspects of the original after all..."

Malum cast a glance to Patriarch, slow exchange of words he regarded the one that claimed they could transform into a dragon.

"I was not expecting a version of this 'Wapoe' to be a Ryujin..."

"Infinite Realms... infinite possibilities we were bound to meet one of these 'Ree-you-gin' eventually..."

Responded Azathoth quickly, eyes turning back to the Patriarch. Malum's eyes narrowing as Azathoth elongated stunted each syllable of the word

"How many do you want alive?"

The Patriarch stood his eyes mesmerized by the depthless black sphere. It was a shame Sapientis had decided to leave the OHO... he would rather enjoy this, or at least the Patriarch thought so at least.

"Just one...but first I would like them to answer a final question" Spoke the Patriarch softly his eyes traveling up to survey the five faceless men. UnuTobias and Anubis for their part stood and remained silent... UnuTobias would think quietly as the name 'Aryan Graul' was brought up... the twilight version... so it was the Graul that UnuTobias was most familiar with then. The Patriarch's own mind began to whir silently... 'Wapoe', 'Jester' what have you... they were quite a flexible being... which was likely why they had infested so many realities, but Patriarch's organization had made a specialty of researching him. Of understand his capabilities and keeping tabs on his various incarnations. And so slowly their names and 'identities' began to click within the grand labyrinth of the Patriarch's mind.

After all the four men by Patriarch's side and himself shared a secret bond unbeknownst to even themselves. For the Patriarch was the first of these beings... the first of these five, of their prime selves. The first weaved by the invisible thread... weaved by a hand of Shadow.

"You are not the only one that has seeped into every reality..."

The Patriarch's eyes flashed from his god ascended golden to his natural sky blue. The blue eyes of Anubis shimmered in kind... as did the natural sky blue eye color of Azathoth, his Sith-coloured eyes fading for a moment. A blue hue lighting up behind the mask of UnuTobias as Malum's sky blue eyes also shimmered. Identical sets of eyes, each shining brightly.

And in the memory of at least one 'Wapoe'... the one that had stated they could transform into a dragon a memory would likely shimmer in kind into his mind. As his time as 'Arc'

As Arc basked in this menacing void he would feel a small voice whisper into his ear. No, it was a mixture of voices. Ones of those that had challenged him in various ways, in past lives, in different times. A thread connected by them all yet unseen, the thread being that of Arc.

The image of a masked man appeared before him. His sky blue eyes piercing into the emptiness that was Arc, or so he now called himself. He spoke a resonant, familiar sound but morphed with others as if they were all playing over each other in harmony.

"Is that why you hide within the Darkness Wapoe? The hood protecting you from reality? You could always never handle the truth"

The masked man in green shifted as his face molded into a grey-skinned man, like that of the snow elves but with two long ears protruding from his head, only the soft blues eyes remained, never removing their gaze from the man.

"Well is that all Samhain? Is that all you are? A monster that lies to the extreme that they even forget themselves?"

The face shifted once more, the blue eyes remaining the only constant as the face of Zalzabar now came into view, the stern gaze remaining cast toward the hooded man.

"Or are you more Arc? Who are you really? What is the core of your being?"

Arc didn't like how much Zalzabar was seeing.

But, he had risked it.

The blue eyes.

He'd had blue eyes, once.

Or had he?

He had leapt worlds so many times...

Arc resisted, but his fear was being stoked.

The psychic space that was between them then shuddered with an image. The image of a mask and two sky-blue eyes.

[​IMG]
    "Do you not want to know too? Who truly we are? As we want to know who truly you are..."

OOC Note: The Black Hole technique I shall explain in more detail if the need arises as it is kinda... powerful lol. ;)

Another thanks for indulging me Sinre

Last edited: Nov 2, 2021
  22. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    The Master of Many Names
    Confronting the Anti-Mojo Squad

The cloaked men all looked at each other, though the Ronin Master simply spoke up, eying the gathering attack. “You May as well stop, we’re not going to fight you, and death really isn’t all that much of an issue.”

“I mean, we’re hardly supposed to exist,” said the Jester with a shrug.

“Nor are we supposed to gum up the works of other timelines,” said Wapoe.

“Let alone the mass murder you appear to be plotting,” said Samhain drily. “Bit excessive.”

“But probably warranted after what you did,” Arc said. He turned to the blue-eyed-masked man. “What do you want to know?”

“What does he not want to know,” the Ronin wondered. “What if we break you, with the Truth? Would you hold us responsible, son of Darth Insipid? Or perhaps Sapientis would have issue with it? Not the Elder God and his games, but the Council? They would. Even Uatu might have concerns…”

“Do you mean to make enemies across all realities? To raise your flag as its ruler?” The Ronin raises his chin. “Or do you truly want just the Prime?”

23. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    IC: The OHO
    Laughter

Several members of the black-suited men glanced to The Patriarch, all save for Maulm. It was a look as if the five 'Masters' had been close to a point they unintentionally drew towards but did not quite hit. There would be a sense they were missing something... although the Patriarch was being fashionably vague. The image inside the five hooded men's minds eye of the golden mask with the blue eyes was now gone. The only masked man remaining being the grey, jagged mask of UnuTobias.

Azathoth would be unsurprised that this Ronin Master knew who his father was... it was not exactly a secret at this point.

The Patriarch tilted his head, a cruel smile wafting onto his lips.

"Oh, you refuse to fight me? Well, that will make things far simpler..." The Patriarch then flicked his finger, the depthless black sphere flinging at an impossible speed as it traveled to hit directly squarely in the chest of the one that was simply 'Wapoe'. If it even touched one part of him, it would instantly begin to suck him in, his body pulled inwards as his bones were crushed in the blink of an eye. If somehow he was able to dodge it completely it would presumably land behind him, intaking whatever it touched before disappearing altogether.

"Patriarch... perhaps it would be best if we..." began Azathoth before being cut off.

"Silence... you do not fully grasp our truth... do not be deluded by theirs... it is time you know as well" Responded Patriarch, Azathoth eyes growing wide in annoyance before becoming silent, looking towards him with narrowed eyes. The Patriarch's attention turned back to the Ronin Master.

"Well now... since you know have an understanding of how serious I am... I am inclined to answer your question... I want one simple thing... to continue the great work. The great work that began on my natural realm oh so long ago...that once I conquered and subjugated brought in an age of everlasting glory and purpose... but I had to keep evolving... evolve beyond the shackles of my single realm..."

His head tilted. His now golden eyes glinting, a sign of his ascended power as opposed to the normally blue-eyed Patriarch that the versions of Wapoe were used to seeing.

"You could say I have ascended. Ascended in a fashion that only the Prime Master can truly comprehend... which is why I must meet them..."

Anubis eyed the Patriarch and then began speaking.

"The Patriarch's final project... his true end goal was never just to rule his inborn world... but to spread to others... to seep into every reality... to create others in his very image... we are the result of that process"

"What?" Spoke Azathoth.

"Yes I deemed you too weak to be able to handle the truth at the time Azathoth but I suppose now you too must know..."

Patriarch's attention turned back to the Ronin Master.

"You see... our truth is quite simple... as I have met multiple versions of you... so have you met multiple versions... of myself...or rather of my reincarnations... of my blue eyes reborn, over and over.... reborn in one existence to another... but not in your fashion...no, no quite different. Are you beginning to understand now? You've met me many times now... or at least come into contact with me... even if I did not know it at the time, but such is the way of things... memories feeding into my own... knowledge seeping in as I continue my great expanse, continuing my ceaseless journey...

But in time I came to be haunted by the same being, over and over... by you... by the Master... which is why I must meet with him... why I must understand him..."

Malum's eyes widened at this news, clearly, this was all news to him as much as it was to the five hooded men. UnuTobias and Anubis seemed unphased by the news altogether.

"Are you saying... I am a version of you?" intoned Malum... all of this weighing greatly on his mind.

"No... not you... but you are descended from a version of myself... although no, it is not who you are thinking Malum, you never met that version... he died long before you could meet with him..."

"Well then... Masters... will you take us to him?"

Last edited: Nov 3, 2021
  24. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: The Ronin Master
    Cruising

The hatted man looked to the Patriarch and his others... and then back to the Masters, who were collectively huddled together.

"I'll take you."

He lifted a finger.

"But you cannot kill any more of my deviations that stand here now..."

And he pointed at Azathoth.

"... and that one can't come."

He held out his hand for the Patriarch to shake.

"Deal?"

25. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    IC: OHO
    A change of plans

A small, satisfied smile drifted onto the Patriarch's face, a nod of his head as he spoke.

"I find that to be a fair and even transaction..." spoke the Patriarch, his hand coming into to shake Wapoe's hand before pausing as he heard the indignant cry of Azathoth

"Wait... what? You're just going to tell I am not the Prime version of myself that I am actually you and you are just going to run off?" Azathoth spat with anger.

"Well, you are an aspect of me, do not give yourself too much credit, and yes... I plan to do exactly that." spoke the Patriarch with a sardonic smile.

"I thought you would be glad young Azathoth, you now have two fathers in a way..." he spoke with a subdued chuckle. Azathoth's eyes narrowed at this his retort flying back in an instant.

"You are not my father..."

The Patriarch's smile did not fade, a gesture for the others to gather round.

"Yes well... it does not really matter anyway..." he gave a gesture of his hands, the metal of the ship lurching up to tighten itself around Azathoth, binding him ever tighter, a piece of it forming around Azathoth's mouth as a gag as the Patriarch looked back to the Ronin Master, now accepting his handshake. He did not care if it were some silly trap, such a small trick would not work against the Patriarch.

"Let us be off then,"

Last edited: Nov 9, 2021