main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social ~The RPF Sunny Beach Vacation~ (Open to All)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Corellian_Outrider, Jul 4, 2019.

1. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    IC Bernael

Bernael had been watching as the Jedi Master, dressed in appropriate beach going clothes, entered the bar, gestured to the bartender, then spoke.

"Bernael?"

He looked up, the mask slipping down over his entire face as he did.

"Yes, I am Bernael. And you are Master Durron, first name Kyp. Better attired than I, for this weather. Please sit."

As he finished he gestured to the seats available.

@The Real Kyp Durron

2. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    IC Ianna Mcear

Ianna giggled a little taking another long sip of her drink. His care was appreciated made her smile even more. "I don't plan on swimming again anytime soon so I think I'm ok to have another one." Sitting up she brought her knees up to her chest, rocking slightly side to side. "You want anything to drink?"

TAG: @Adalia-Durron

darthbernael likes this.
  3. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Jeen Talgana
    Poolside.

"Hmmmm, water I think." One of them had to stay sober....... "I'll get it." he said getting up, he didn't want her to know the 'real' name of the drink, it would make her blush more.

darthbernael likes this.
  4. The Real Kyp Durron

The Real Kyp Durron Jedi Master star 2

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron

The man, was he a man? His attire was strange for this location, Adalia had a point, maybe big robes did start to smell when its this warm? He couldn't smell this one, but maybe it was just a matter of time? Moving to opposite him, he grabbed a chair and turned it around, he preferred to sit backwards on chairs, also gave him fast get away back ward and something between him and the being.

"So tell me, what brings someone like you to a place like this? You don't look comfortable." honesty.

@darthbernael

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  5. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    IC Bernael

Behind the mask Bernael's tight smile returned for a moment as he watched the man sit, how he sat. 'Even now he's cautious, not a bad trait.'

"So tell me, what brings someone like you to a place like this? You don't look comfortable."

Bernael appreciated the directness of this Jedi.

"I received a token, as everyone else here did. Admittedly I am not usually a social being, but even one such as I can take a vacation from time to time. As to my attire, heat, cold, neither irritates me, and these robes breathe very easily, so tend not to stink. Besides a foul smell would be quite detrimental to my line of work." The last was said with a snort. Bernael kept the other reason, that of his species, why he wore such attire, to himself for the nonce.

"Apologies for earlier, someone found it convenient to dangle your girlfriend before me as a target. I have nothing, personal or otherwise, at least in this time and place, against you or she. And I get annoyed when others attempt to use me for their own amusement. Besides, I had a mate not so long ago, and would have been as annoyed as you should someone threaten her or I."

As the server approached the table, Bernael swept his robes slowly out to either side, to show that he had no weapons close to hand.

@The Real Kyp Durron

6. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron

Listens, notes the display of no weapons. He'd hooked his to his shorts, but had no intentions of using it. He looked down.

"At the time I was bugged, not now. Not about that." he confessed.

@darthbernael

darthbernael likes this.
  7. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    IC Ianna Mcear
    Poolside

Ianna smiled watching him get up she looked appreciatively at him. It wasn't so much his looks, though that was one thing that attracted her to him, it was his charming and kind nature. Ethan was kind and helpful, but it always felt familial like he was a father looking after a daughter. The rest of the men in her life were commanders or Meanie who was friendly enough, but she couldn't see him looking at her the way Jeen does, or the new guy. Nope Jeen was the only being for her.

She finished her drink looking up to the man in question holding the empty glass out for him to take to the bar.

"Could you take this with you, please?"

TAG: @Adalia-Durron

8. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    IC Bernael

Bernael could see the saber attached to the Jedi's shorts but knew he would give the man no need to think he must use it. It was civilized chat time, after all.

"At the time I was bugged, not now. Not about that."

Bernael could feel the different emotions roiling in the man. "I must admit, and I'm sure you realized, I can read you, to a degree. Sometimes life is not as easy as we would like." As he spoke, Bernael's hand ran over the outside of his robe, for a moment, over where a pouch and small box lay hidden.

"I've walked this galaxy for a very long time, to answer your unspoken question, no I'm not human, and I've seen many good and bad times, especially when it came to relationships."

@The Real Kyp Durron

9. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Jeen Talgana
    Poolside

Smiled and shook his head, she didn't even realise it, but she was flirting. Seemed the drink was making her feel more confident in herself, best watch that one. he thought. Things were going well, and now he knew her a little better, a 'move' might not be so unwelcome.

He went to the bar and asked for second '$ex on the Beach' knowing if she knew that she'd die of embarrassment, and getting a glass of ice water for himself. He stopped on the way back and put the drinks on a table while he got a nearby droid to spray suncream lightly over him, he did not want to be burnt. He then returned and held it out to her.

"Your drink my lady."

darthbernael likes this.
  10. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    IC Ianna Mcear
    Poolside

In the small interlude with him gone she found herself smiling like an idiot. This was nice, to get away from it all. Away from the war, from death that constantly followed them around. Every mission felt like it could be their last. Here, here she could just lay back and sip fruity drinks while she talked with Jeen. Maybe next year she could steal him away to the Harvest Day with her family...though that might be getting a head of herself.

"Thank you." She said sitting up to take the drink from him.

darthbernael likes this.
  11. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron

"That obvious huh? So? Tell me what the frak I'm doing wrong, sick of trying to figure it out." he leaned forward onto the back of the chair. "She's so ....... I don't know, so independent but it all everyone sees.........there's another side, I've seen it." he paused, "but only ever when it's certain it's just us. Does she have to be so damn 'hard arsed' all the time?" he gave his head a shake.

@darthbernael

darthbernael likes this.
  12. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Jeen Talgana

Decides its not too much and sits down beside her, close. Sips his drink. "Having fun?" he asked looking to her sparkling green eyes, it was clear the alcohol was having the desired affect up on her. He was sure he wasn't going to let that go further that this drink, Ianna was a nice girl, he figured that out really fast and you don't mess with nice girls.

darthbernael likes this.
  13. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    IC Ianna Mcear

She giggled a little as he sat down. Leaning against him she took a long sip of her drink feeling fuzzy all over. "Yeah, lots." Another giggle rose up from deep in her chest. This was all very fun and she wished it could last forever, and that all of her friends could be here too. She turned her head to him still smiling. "Are you having fun?"

darthbernael likes this.
  14. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Jeen Talgana

This had to be the perfect set up. She was looking up at him her smile warm, her eyes sparkling.......yep, perfect. This was his chance to steal that first kiss. So he did, leaning in he gently touched his lips to hers, lightly. Nothing overpowering, just a touch.

darthbernael likes this.
  15. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    IC Bernael

Bernael sat back while the Jedi thought, then began to let out what was bothering him, lifting the mask and taking a sip of the ale.

"That obvious huh? So? Tell me what the frak I'm doing wrong, sick of trying to figure it out. She's so ....... I don't know, so independent but it all everyone sees.........there's another side, I've seen it." there was a pause, as he considered his next words, "but only ever when it's certain it's just us. Does she have to be so damn 'hard arsed' all the time?"

Thinking about his own past, his own experiences, Bernael shook his head for a moment as well.

"I would say it is probably not you or what you are doing, at all. I would say she actually appreciates and wants what you give her, emotionally and security, I mean. But, and this is a guess based on my own past experience, I would imagine something, or many things, in her past have built up a thick layer of emotional armor. That 'hard arsed' that's her shell talking, the fact it's easier and less painful to keep, even you, at a bit of distance."

Thinking more, taking another sip of the ale, Bernael continued "I would also hazard a guess that when she's alone she tends to be harder on herself because she is keeping you at a distance. But then the next you are together she's even harder, I'd bet, after introspection, and doesn't mean to be."

A snort of a laugh made his mask slip down, remembering a past relationship of his own. "Of course I don't know her, so she could just be that way because she is that way, and no one will get close to her. Women keep the secrets of their emotions wrapped up tight, it doesn't matter if you are 40 or, ahem, 2500."

@The Real Kyp Durron

16. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    IC Ianna Mcear

If it was possible for her to blush anymore she would. It was so gentle yet at even the slightest touch of their lips it sent a spark through her. In her short life there had been only a few perfect moments. Sitting out on the porch with her father as the sunset after getting the planting done the first year he let her help. Working with her mother and grandmother to get everything prepared for Harvest Day. Now this, to anyone with any experience this would be nothing to them, to her this was the most perfect wonderful moment in her entire life. Whether she stayed with Jeen or not, it didn't matter, this moment would stay with her forever. They always said you remember your first kiss. For this little farm girl it was true.

She was stunned, not sure what to do, it wasn't like she was taught what to do when a boy kisses her. Her arms moved on their own wrapping around his shoulders and pulled him close. She didn't know what else to do.

17. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron.

He raised his eyebrows at the confession of the mans age. Then considered his words carefully. "You know what, I think you're spot on. She did have it rough as a teen, and she did fight at a young age against the Empire. Later the Vong and is in the middle of the GA/Confed mess right now, she's lost family, friends, and a baby in that time. You make sense." he leaned his chin onto his hands on the chair. "It's just frustrating. It'd be nice if people didn't think she was such an ice queen, cause I know she's not." He frowned. "Even you were there, I knew she was scared, I could feel it, but then she goes and pulls the 'I got my own blaster, I'm safe now' garbage.....only because you'd moved away." He smirked an almost sinister smile. "She needs to be scared and not have anyone there to save her....." he looked over to Bernael. "She needs to need a hero." He grinned. "Oh wow, that was a bit dark for me." he chuckled. "Is that your influence my .....friend?"

@darthbernael

darthbernael likes this.
  18. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    IC Bernael

Listening to the quick rundown of the woman's past, Bernael could see how his first thought's on the matter may be the more correct ones.

"Friend, hmm, don't have many of those. But seems appropriate here. As to the others, it's frustrating I'm sure, but perhaps what matters is the truth, even if it's just between you two." He laughed, once, "As to needing a hero, I'm here all summer, if you need a villain." There was a slight smirk behind the his mask, unseen beyond, but it could be entertaining.

19. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron.

He smiled and stood
    . "Will keep that in mind. Thanks for your candor and knowledge, did kind of help me out a bit. Perspective often is all that is needed, and a reminder of what I'm dealing with. Enjoy your stay."

he leaves.

20. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    IC Bernael

As the Jedi Master stood and left, Bernael nodded and acknowledged his statement. If he so chose, it would provide some entertainment, while he was here.

With the man's departure, Bernael dropped the field surrounding the table, stretched his legs out, finished the ale and ordered another bloodsoup.

'The summer looks like it may have more to offer than I thought.'

21. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia Tehanis

Glances at chrono, nearly 7, dinner with Malek. Gets up and scans room, empty. Goes to bedroom changes to shirt and pants, puts holster on, she ain't going no where without her weapon. Scrawls note, hopes he comes back at some point to read it. Takes hair down and brushes it out leaving it long. upload_2019-7-19_12-9-49.png
    , heads to restaurant to meet Ethan

@Anedon

22. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    IC Ethan Malek

Waiting for Adalia at the restaurant dressed in his best dress uniform Ethan tries his best to resists the urge to already open the Menu before his guest arrives.

darthbernael likes this.
  23. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia Tehanis

Enters restaurant and looks around, sees her dinner 'date' dressed in full dress uniform, that surprised her. She crosses the room and smiles as she takes a seat opposite him.

So glad you could make it. Have you looked at the menu yet? Anything good?

darthbernael and Anedon like this.
  24. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    IC Ethan Malek

Not yet, curious what they have here. Picks up the menu and notices Adalia´s wearing a blaster. Are we still in danger?

darthbernael likes this.
  25. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia Tehanis

She smiles.

Probably not, just me being me. You look fine in your uniform, aren't you hot? It's warm here!

she opens the menu and purses lips for a moment as she reads.

You know I love a good salad, so that's what I will have and one of those coloured drinks

points to image on drinks menu

OOC I have to be honest, she'd have a salad, I'd have a massive steak with fries and a coke! :p