main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social ~The RPF Sunny Beach Vacation~ (Open to All)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Corellian_Outrider, Jul 4, 2019.

1. The Real Kyp Durron

The Real Kyp Durron Jedi Master star 2

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron

Frowns

That wasn't me.......

looks to Adalia

Was that you?

darthbernael likes this.
  2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia Tehanis

Wasn't me, you know I can't do that on queue....

darthbernael likes this.
  3. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    IC Ethan Malek

Maybe we have a toddler hiding underneath one of the other tables?

darthbernael likes this.
  4. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron

Looks under table

Nope.......

Looks around the room, sees only one other person.........wonders.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    darthbernael likes this.
  5. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    IC Bernael

Finishing his meal, Bernael summons the waiter to order a dessert. The minor drama at the other table slightly amuses him. He has not yet even begun to play.

The Jedi Master he'd had a conversation with earlier looked around the room and just as the gaze swept over Bernael he ordered another Corellian Ale, sure the man would recall what he had been drinking at the earlier encounter.

But if the unknown man thought things were juvenile, perhaps he must up things.

Under the table, out of sight behind the linens, his hands moved and his mouth formed silent syllables. The lights at the edges of the restaurant began to dim and a sense of foreboding began to sweep through the previously calm restaurant.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

6. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia Tehanis

The lights flicker, she feels threatened, hairs on her neck flick up. Starts looking around.

Kyp? Do you feel that?

Frowns.

darthbernael likes this.
  7. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    IC Ethan Malek

Staying on guard Ethan glaces through the restaurant, his hand reaching for his sword. Something was wrong here.

Any idea what is going on here?

darthbernael likes this.
  8. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron

Senses the darkness......but wonders again. Looks around at only other person and sees what he is drinking. Bites lip as he sees what is going on. Turns back to table and picks up her drink......

Feel what?

Sips drink,

Wow, that's sweet

darthbernael likes this.
  9. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    IC Bernael

The lights on the walls go dark, then those closer and closer to the table of three begin their own dimming toward darkness.

Now, not just the foreboding, but sounds like scritching of claws and low growls begin in the outer darkness by the walls.

Bernael continues to sit calmly, finishing the sweet dessert he'd ordered, and drinking his ale.

10. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia Tehanis

Is feeling worse than she did earlier......the sounds putting all her sense on edge Stands and unclips her blaster scanning the area.

YOU CAN'T FEEL THAT???

darthbernael likes this.
  11. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron

Looks to Ethan who has his hand on what seems to be a decorative ceremonial sword and to Addie who is standing with her hand on her blaster.

Feel what?

takes a piece of bread from the bread basket and starts buttering it.

If there's something bothering you love......you've got Ethan here and besides, you don't need anyone when you've got your blaster., remember?

Eats bread with a smirk.

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  12. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia Tehanis

Is un nerved but knows he's up to something but still feels confident she can handle .

Goes around to stand beside Ethan.

Someone is messing with us, we got this.

darthbernael likes this.
  13. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    IC Bernael

Bernael finishes his dessert, placing credits on the table to pay and a tip, while the restaurant goes completely dark. The sounds continue to amplify, now sounding like creatures from the darkest of planets.

As the light goes out completely Bernael moves. Mixing his own natural speed and a boost of Force Speed he flashes across the distance from his table to theirs.

He smirks at the squawk that emanates from the female as he disarms her, tucking her blaster into the waist of his pants. He slips a dagger out and buries it, to the quillions, in the top of the table.

Speeding again, he crossed the distance to the doorway. He lets the lights come up in a flash, as he lays the blaster he'd stolen on the table by the door, gives a bow of his head, then disappears.

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  14. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia Tehanis

Room goes dark, her blasters gone, sounds louder, heart pumping. She was running on instinct now. Skirting Ethan she wrapped herself about Kyp's neck.

Lights come back on

darthbernael likes this.
  15. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron

Is strangled almost in the dark, tries really hard not to laugh. The lights come back on.

What are you doing love? Something upset you?

[face_tee_hee][face_mischief]

16. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    IC Ethan

Turns to Kyp

I'm getting the feeling you might be involved in this.

17. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia Tehanis

Looks to Ethan, eyes wide......looks around and sees her blaster on a table near the exit.

What happened?

darthbernael likes this.
  18. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron

Sits back and finishes bread.

Me? Naw..........

turns to Addie

Feeling safe there? Or would like me to step in?

19. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia Tehanis

lets him go sharply, gets blaster back.

I dont know how you did that, but you made your point. Ok?

Sorry Ethan, please sit down and enjoy our meal, Kyp was just leaving...........

she's not impressed, but will deal with it later.

darthbernael likes this.
  20. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron

Gets up and takes another piece of bread whilst grinning.

Enjoy your evening.... ;)

leaves smirking the whole way, owes Bernael a drink for that display.......

21. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    IC Ethan

Looks still a bit suspicious after Kyp as he leaves the hall. Then, makeing sure his chair hasnĀ“t "disappeared" again sits down again and turns to Adalia.

So, where were we?

Tag @Adalia-Durron

22. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia Tehanis

sits down glares at leaving man but inside is thinking - I get it - you're right

Sorry about that, bit of a personal teaching/lesson there. I got the message....

So where were you and Amber stationed? What are you flying? Name of the squadron? I might have heard of them.....

@Anedon

Sent from my X Wing via sub space.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    Anedon and darthbernael like this.
  23. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    IC Bernael

Bernael had returned to his cabin, changing his attire. He now wore a silky, midnight blue suit, of the quality that a Senator would appreciate. He had also slightly altered the glamour covering his face, and extended it to encompass his hair. His eyes now appeared a blueish-silver and his hair a metallic silver, the features more square in appearance. He had retreived his sabers and secured them in modified holdout blaster holsters, where they appeared as such, under his suit coat.

He made his way back to the bar, passing where Renn was hidden, shaking his head at the Neti and the games he played as he passed. Entering, he weaved between the tables and approached the bar, taking a seat next to the threesome that were deep in their conversation. As he listened with one ear, he ordered a Corellian Ale, and waited for his drink to arrive.

TAG: Anyone at the bar, or others, if interested

HanSolo29 and Adalia-Durron like this.
  24. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    IC: Ethan Malek

We where stationed on a ship called the Intrepid aflying coffing of the worst kind if ask me. On Eriaduan ships everything is always in order, there is no dirt, no ruined furniture, no to short beds for helf the crew. Even the empire had some standarts but this ship...

Makes a pause while chiding himself for his own snobbishness on such matters.

Defenetly fit for our squad though. They called us Black Sheeps and we were outcasts, former imperials nobody trusts, navie farmgirls few take serious, arrogant racing stars...

@Adalia-Durron

25. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC: Aryan Graul

The conversation continued to drone on, and Aryan found his mind beginning to wander. Archaeology was far more mundane than he originally thought, and he no longer saw the benefit of engaging the plucky Rouser in this game any longer. Perhaps he would tune back in if the subject turned to something he could thoroughly sink his teeth into.

For the moment, Aryan leaned back and allowed Rouser to fully engage the young woman, Mel, in his lively conversation. As he did so, he found a distraction in the form of a newcomer who had settled down at the bar next to him. While he did not immediately recognize the silver-haired man in the blue suit, there was something about him that caused the hairs on the back of his neck to stand on end. It was such a strange sensation...almost as if he knew him. Had he misplaced his face from somewhere?

Either way, it was something that he simply could not ignore. He had to know.

Setting his glass down on the counter, Aryan shifted his body to face the man, his elbow resting casually on the edge of the bar. "Excuse me," he drawled evenly, raising his brow curiously. "I don't mean to sound crude, but you seem awfully familiar to me. Have we met before, maybe on Coruscant? Uh, the Government District?" He scoffed and shook his head, suddenly remembering the obvious. "I'm sorry, it would probably help if I told you my name."

He extended his hand to the man. "Aryan Graul."

TAG: @darthbernael; (@Jerjerrod-Lennox and @Mistress_Renata)

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019