main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social ~The RPF Sunny Beach Vacation~ (Open to All)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Corellian_Outrider, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Jeen Talgana

"Not planning to race you Ianna." They'd reached the waters edge and he began to walk in, there was small waves, gentle ones. He released her hand and smiled at her before wading in a little further and diving into a wave.... Swimming under water for several meters before coming and flicking his head to the side to get the water off his face. "Come on in, the water's fine!"

2. The Real Kyp Durron

The Real Kyp Durron Jedi Master star 2

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron

Sitting down he waved to get the attention of the barkeeper. "What brings you here friend?" he asked.

3. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    IC: Ianna Mcear

Ianna smiled kicking off her flip flops she got a little trapped in her jersey as she tried to pull it over her head. Eventually she got free leaving her jersey with her sandals. Walking forward she felt the cold water splash against her shins. It was cold at first causing her to shiver a little. "It's cold...I didn't expect that." Taking a breath she moved a little forward. Bit by bit she made her way out towards him. The waves quickly came up to her waist and even a small wave whelmed her soaking her hair. "You might have to come a little closer."

4. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    IC: Ethan Malek

"If I knew that," Ethan replied with a smile. "Seems someone has decided that I could use a bit relaxation from the stress of the war."
    He took a sip of his drink, "but whoever they are they have an eye for good drinks it seems."

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  5. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    IC: Mel Calrissian
    Still looking fabulous

Mel was having second thoughts about the resort. It was gorgeous and luxurious, but there were no hot guys. Everyone here was old, and even the new people arriving seemed to be her father's age. It wasn't that she was looking for a relationship or anything, just a little fun in the sun. Oh, well. She could still make new friends, new business contacts...you never know. And besides, her drink was empty. Tasty and potent, but it was so full of fruit and things there was hardly room for the drink itself.

She stood up, wrapping the coverup around her decorously, and went back to the bar, handing the empty fruit cup over to the bartender who was still squabbling with his colleague. "That was delicious, thanks baby."

The two small yellow creatures froze, staring at her. "Oooo...hubba, hubba!"

"When you're finished up there, could you get me a nice tall saga water with a twist of sunfruit?"

"Tiki saga wawa, naba!" said Kevin.

"Saga me-me wawa!" said the other one. They began to fight again.

"Boys? My drink."
    She turned to the two distinguished-looking men at the bar. Not worth flirting with, but they seemed prosperous and maybe intelligent. Drinking brandy, so they had class. At the very least, she might get an interesting conversation out of this. "Gentlemen."

TAG: @Jerjerrod-Lennox, @HanSolo29

6. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    Helinith

“All rule of two? I thought Insipid was a Rule of However Many Sith He Needed?”

"Oh he absolutely is. I just think at the time he was disappointed in my lack of..."

Helinith paused and waved her free hand aimlessly, searching for the word.

"Drive? Ambition maybe. I can be pretty driven."

“Why would the Neti drop all this candy?”

Helinith crouched and inspected the candy before picking it up.

"To motivate me. As always, he has impeccable taste."

She looked ahead to the next candy marker, then up at the dark, tree canopy above, and a grin spread across her face.

"Would you be much offended if I continued this conversation whilst walking above you?"

She proceeded to climb up into the canopy and leapt to the next branch ahead of them, following the trail.

TAG: @Sinrebirth, @darthbernael

Sent from my left elbow using Tapatalk

7. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    The Master

He eyed her as she leapt up. “I see that you can, so you are,” he replied.

“Insipid is a bit of a ball-ache. Constantly nagging and planning and getting involved in other people’s business. But I guess, what with it being the End of Time, he can hardly sit back and do nothing.”

The Masters hands were tucked behind his back as he walked, slightly leaning forward.

“Hmm.”

TAG: @darthbernael, @darthhelinith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    Renn Turon

Renn could feel his energy levels fully recharged as he sat near and under the awning, the sun's energy feeding him. He saw a few others come from reception, including a very high brow man and his assistant. He did enjoy taking such down a notch or two, when he had time. He was enjoying hide and seek too much, but the man had given him an idea.

Speaking of, he extended his senses again to judge where his friend and the cloaked man were, currently. Her presence in the Force he knew well so she was easy to find, leaping from branch to branch. 'Why am I not surprised she is up there?' he thought with a grin. The cloaked man was walking along below her, his presence not as easily defined but still, what he allowed known, known.

The trail of candy was running out as they moved and he knew they would come upon him shortly. 'Time to have another bit of fun, once they get here.' He thought again about the high brow man and his smile deepened. Walking to the treeline, he set the sack of candy in a shady spot, but highly visible as one approached it. Concentrating, he shape-shifted, seeming to disappear into the treeline as he did so, and settled down to wait. 'Come Craziness, Come. Renn's here at the end of the trail.'

TAG: @darthhelinith, @Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth likes this.
  9. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018

IC Kyp Durron

"And what is that you are drinking, looks interesting." He said leaning closer to look at it. "I might give that a try." He sat back. "Veteran then?" he asked referring to the war he spoke of.

Anedon and Adalia-Durron like this.
  10. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    IC Ethan Malek
    "It´s a spacers drink, grown quite fond of it during my time as a mercenary," Ethan said regarding his glas. "They call me a veteran, yes. Been serving in armed forces since before the Clone Wars. First the ORSF, then as a volunteer in the republican army, conscriped into the empire, deserted then after ten years, became a mercenary before eventually joining the rebellion."

Its a nod to the classic space simulator game Freelancer, according to a fan forum this the recepie:
    INGREDIENTS:
    1 1/2 ounces fresh lime juice
    1 1/2 ounces fresh orange juice
    1 1/2 ounces passion fruit syrup
    1 ounce dark Jamaican rum
    1 ounce 80-proof Demerara rum
    2 ounces seltzer water
    1 spiral orange peel
    1 sprig fresh mint
    INSTRUCTIONS:
    Combine lime and orange juices, passion fruit syrup and rums in an ice-filled mixing glass. Shake until well blended and strain into a goblet or large snifter. Top with seltzer water and stir to combine. Garnish with a spiral of orange peel and a sprig of fresh mint.
    Makes 1 drink

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
  11. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron

"Spacers drink huh?" Turns to bartender "I'll have what he's having."They call you Veteran? I only meant you'd been at this for a while. Thank you for your service, seems you have been very fortunate to have survived. You must be very skilled indeed."

12. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    IC Ethan Malek
    "I do what I can, you pick up one or the other skill if you are doing the job for this long. But its never just you, I'm only here because I had excellent wingmates most of the time."

13. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron

Takes drink as its given to him and sips with a nod. "Not keen on the mint, but the rest is good" takes mint out and tosses it aside. "Having a good wing is vital, you can be good, but you need to make sure someones got your six."

14. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    "Sure, in my current squadron though our commanders somehow believe the key lies in moving wingmates around after each mission. That's pretty risky if you ask me."

15. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron

"Hmmm, that does sound risky......Better to be with someone you trust, someone you know." He turned to the other man, "I never got your name?"

16. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    "Oh, Ethan Malek, Sergeant of the rebellion." he replied offering his hand.

17. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron

He eyed the man and wondered if giving his full name might be too much as it seemed to have disturbed the young girl earlier, but decided he was who he was. "Kyp Durron" He extended his hand.

18. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    Ethan shook the other man's hand and asked himself if he had heard that name before, not that he could recall at least. "You look like quite the fighter too," he asked. "Guess you are a Jedi?"

19. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron

"Yeah, I am." there was nothing more to add to that. "And yeah, seen my fair share of action. Sometimes I wonder when there will be peace and what the kriff I will do when and if that happens?"

20. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    IC: Ethan

Ethan chukled bitterly. "When has there ever been lasting peace in the galaxy? Yes the republuc claimed a thousand year peace, but conflicts still exsisted everywere. We Eriaduans know that, since our planet was first settled we struggle to keep what is ours from pirates, raiders and warlords."

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
  21. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron

He snorted softly before taking a drink. "Seems where ever this sentient life, there is conflict." He stared for a moment. "So is there a Mrs Malek? Like the woman behind the man?"

22. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016

Ethan felt a sting in his chest as he was reminded of this, especially now, so soon after makeing the descision not to return to her immidietly. "I have a girlfriend, war tore us appart. Haven´t seen each other in ten years but recently got in contact again, we hope we can see each other again after the war is over."

23. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    C Kyp Durron

"Sorry to hear that, but it does give you a good reason to stay alive, does it not?" he asked honestly.

24. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    "It does, makes you see the galaxy with different eyes when there is someone waiting for you." He smiled weakly. "How about you? Is there someone in your life as well?"

25. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron

He chuckled. "In it, attempting to control it, messing it up. Yeah. All of the above. Fighter pilot with Passion and a spitfire, worst enemy, best friend and lover, what more could a man want?" he grinned, "Keeps me on my toes that's for sure."