main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social ~The RPF Sunny Beach Vacation~ (Open to All)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Corellian_Outrider, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    IC: Ethan Malek
    "It does." He raised his glass. "To those we love, wherever they currently are."

darthbernael likes this.
  2. The Real Kyp Durron

The Real Kyp Durron Jedi Master star 2

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron

He lifted his glass. "To those we love and shush, she's here somewhere, can't let her hear me praising her. Stang I'd never live that down!"

3. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia Tehanis

Walks out of Resort, in her bathing suit.......stands with hands on her hips looking around. Sees her quarry........

4. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron

Lowes his head........... "And now I'm in trouble......again."

darthbernael likes this.
  5. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    IC: Ethan followed Kyp's gaze and saw an attractive, red haired woman approaching them. For a brief second he believed her to be... No she was onder than Amber, and yet something of her reminded him of his friend.

darthbernael likes this.
  6. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia Tehanis

Spots what she is looking for, walks over.

"Gentlemen" Inclines head to other man, turns to Kyp. "Oi, what happened to you? Thought we were going for a swim?" She said with a raised eyebrow to the Jedi. Turning back to the other man. "I see he's found better company, so be it." turns back to Jedi. "I will go for that swim, might find myself someone fun to play with. Excuse me." She smiles and walks toward the pool.

darthbernael likes this.
  7. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ic Kyp Durron.

Watches her go, sighs. "I guess I should go..........or I could stay here......" takes a drink and considers his options, knows she could make him very uncomfortable for the rest of the vacation. Sighs again. "Whipped, pretty sure. Nice to meet you Ethan, and great to talk to you. Hope to catch you again soon." Picks up his drink and follows her.

darthbernael likes this.
  8. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    darthbernael likes this.
  9. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: The Master

"I see," he said to Helinith. He inclined his hooded head. "I would not want to spoil your surprise, nor prove overly familiar."

He gestured softly, vaguely in the direction of Renn, who was of course not visible. "Your prize awaits, after all."

With nothing else, he turned back to the beech and the bar, being sure to ensure that his presence was completely invisible in the Force. He had allowed the mask to slip, for a bit, but then all these... people had interrupted his break.

The titbit about Insipid was something, but not enough, and in a crowd his enquires would be all too obvious.

TAG: @darthbernael, @darthhelinith

10. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Jeen Talgana
    in the Ocean.

'Closer?' he thought, 'if that's not an invitation what is it?' he wondered. Standing up he walked to toward her reaching out his hands. "Here, take my hands, its not that cold once you get in."

TAG @galactic-vagabond422

Sinrebirth likes this.
  11. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    IC: Ianna Mcear
    Ocean

She smiled a little reaching out her hands. Another wave crashed, but Jeen protected her. Taking his hands she followed his directions.

Corellian_Outrider likes this.
  12. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Jeen Talgana
    Ocean

Lowering himself, he urged her into the water. "Come on...." then without warning he pulled her forward so she fell in up to her neck but he let go of her hands and caught her under the arms to stop her going under. "See! Not that cold!"

13. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    IC Ianna Mcear
    Ocean

The sudden jerk took her off her feet for just a moment sending her falling deeper into the sea and Jeen's arms. As his arms came under her she braced herself her hands holding onto him. "No..." she smiled a little the blush remaining on her cheeks. She thought a swim would cool her off but, it seemed to be having the opposite effect. "It's not that cold..." Another wave crashed the spray over Jeen's should forced her to close one eye.

14. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Jeen Talgana
    Ocean

Looks down at her. "Thought you said you could swim?" he said with a cheeky smile. ;)

15. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    IC Ianna Mcear
    Ocean

"I can." she retorted but, didn't let go. "The waves are high is all." And I can't seem to feel my legs anymore.

16. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Jeen Talgana
    Ocean

"Sure you can." he almost cooed as he pulled her up against him. "Not from what I am seeing." He slipped his arms around her waist.

17. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    ~IC~ Corran Horn
    Winding path

Corran had left the bar not long after Adalia and Kyp had left. More people had come and gone and after the drink, he had left to make his way back to check on if there was any news from Mirax.

He followed the path along the beach. He could hear some swimmers out in the surf complaining about the temperature of the water being cold… the path then splits, one continued along the beach and the other cuts through the jungle to the next beach, via the resort.

He took the jungle path and soon was surrounded by the tropical flora. The tops of the vast white buildings could be seen through the canopy and soon more came into view as he neared the resort. He heard playful screams from the pool and slides, everyone seems to be enjoying some form of water activities.

Corran continued along to the next beach to where his accommodation was booked, at one of the on water bungalows. The turquoise water of the lagoon looked crystal clear and idyllic as he walked along the wooden boardwalk and towards the bungalow.

18. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    IC Ianna Mcear
    Ocean

She felt him pulling her closer but, she didn't mind almost naturally her hands moved to his shoulders. For all her protests she didn't seem to be all that eager to show her swimming ability. "Well, you haven't seen much. You've been looking at me this whole time."

19. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Jeen Talgana
    Ocean

"Is that so?" Grins and spins her to the side tossing her into the water. "Show me what you got!" Laughs.

20. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    IC Ianna Mcear
    Ocean

She saw that smile the glint in his eyes. She had no inkling of what he was about to do. He swept her off her feet, in more than one way, and turned her towards the sea. A few sudden shouts came from her mouth as she was tossed deeper. It took her a moment to try and get her bearings clawing at the water before starting to push her way through it. It wasn't anything fancy, but it was a step up from basic paddling. She wasn't lying about knowing how to swim. Battling against the waves she made her way back to him.

"See." she said getting her feet under her though she was still treading a little water. "I can swim." Reaching up she slipped her hands around his neck pulling herself closer to him, but still kicking her feet to keep afloat. Still with that smile she interlaced her fingers behind his head. "That wasn't very nice."

21. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Jeen Talgana
    Ocean

He laughed openly. "Not pretty at all to be honest, and you'd not want to be swimming for your life!" I can teach you if you like, like I said, used to swim competitively." He allowed her to hold on to him and put his arms back around her. "I can teach you if you like, like I said, used to swim competitively."

22. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    IC Ianna Mcear
    Ocean

"Oh you can, can you." she joked "Will your teaching be throw me into the sea and say swim." With a smile she tightened her grip behind his head and stopped treading water. She braced her feet against his legs and took in a deep breath pulling his head down beneath the waves. She had to get him back for his little stunt.

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  23. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: HI. I am prepping an entry. Are the staff GM or player-controlled, please.

24. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Ooc player controlled from what I am seeing!!

Sent from my X Wing via sub space.

Corellian_Outrider and Sith-I-5 like this.
  25. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    OOC: I've taken enough liberties with the Minions... I think this is supposed to be frothy. As long as we're not actively killing each other... @Corellian_Outrider, you're the GM, correct me if I'm wrong? (And if I am, I apologize for taking liberties with your minions!)