main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton The RPG thread... Looking for dates to get together for BerX's campaign.

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Rogue_Thunder, Jan 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tohrgan_Fex

Tohrgan_Fex Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2002
    Address: BSMT 11133 126 St. Even though it is in the basement (side entrance), you ring the TOP doorbell, not the bottom one (which would make more sense).

Please bring your own snacks/food.

See everyone on Saturday! Is it still for noon?

2. Red_King

Red_King Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2005
  3. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    werks 4 m3

4. Red_King

Red_King Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2005
    w47c|-| 73|-| |33&5p34|< 73|-| |\|00|3z |\/|1g|-|7 |\|07 g37 17!!!!1!!1

5. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
  6. Red_King

Red_King Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2005
    Two 1337 |\/|Y g00|) |\/|4|\|!!11!1

7. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    p43@R my 1337 d00D5p3@|< 5|<1LLz. M@d 5|<1LLz 1 73LL y@!!!1!1!!

8. Darth_Beowulf

Darth_Beowulf Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 17, 2005
    Hey guys. I picked up my copy of Clone Wras on DVD today, you want I should bring it tomorrow? Also....Is it okay if I show up a bit before noon......I have not really had the chance to make a character yet and would luike to do it with someone around who has played before.

9. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    I'm not hosting so I can't say, but we'll leave lots of time for you to make a character. :)

10. Darth_Beowulf

Feb 17, 2005
  11. Tohrgan_Fex

Nov 27, 2002
    Yes, you can come around 1100 if you want. I'm the most experienced of the lot, so I can help you make a character.

12. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
    Yeah, Troy's the RPG Guru. I'm just his Padawan learner. Yet strangely enough I'm the GM :p ;)

13. Darth_Beowulf

Feb 17, 2005
    Troy, I am running a little behind and wont be there for 11, sorry. I will be there though....see you in a little while.

14. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    I'm on my way! :)

15. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
    Thanks for coming guys; and for hosting Troy. That was an awesome session. :)

How does the weekend of May 7th/8th look?

16. Darth_Beowulf

Feb 17, 2005
    Yeah, that was pretty darn good. I am definately into playing this on the 7th and/or 8th. Thanks to Troy for hosting.

17. Darth_Beowulf

Feb 17, 2005
    Hey guys I was just thinking about the events of yesterdays session..and I do have to reiterate that I had a great time playing and being involved in our own star wars story. This is just a thought though...yesterday you guys told me that Luke does turn to the dark side for awhile. I was also informed that through our actions we could possibly change the outcomes or events of the star wars universe as it has unfolded so far through the vision of other various authors...what if we are responsible for turning Luke to the Dark side with this artifact...that would be..........AWESOME! Man, we would be so hated, we wouldn't be able to go anywhere without having someone blame us for that...decent! Well, except for the Jedi in our party.

18. Tohrgan_Fex

Nov 27, 2002
    Yeah, and everyone was anxious about *my* character getting my hands on the Sith holocron.

Great job, Berx. I had fun.

Yeah, May 7th or 8th should be fine for me. School will be over and I'll be at a job. I don't know what hours I'll have, but I'm sure one of the two days will be fine.

19. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
    I need your stats!

I'm putting up a website showing all your guys' stats and in order to do that I need you guys to send me your character sheets. There are two ways to do this:

email: berkley@interbaun.com; berkleydaniels@hotmail.com
    Cut and Paste them into a PM

The following people need to send me their stats:

John
    Lee
    Troy

20. Darth_Beowulf

Feb 17, 2005
    Will do. By the way, does anyone know where to get the Star Wars Gamer magazine? I have one issue that my wife bought me a couple years ago and it was pretty cool, maybe they don't even make it anymore.

21. Tohrgan_Fex

Nov 27, 2002
    Star Wars Gamer only went to 10 issues before it was discontinued. I have them all, so next time you're over you can leaf through them.

22. Darth_Haggis

Darth_Haggis Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2002
    What's the URL for that site Berk? (and by the way, what happened story wise on Saturday, or will a summary be on the new site as well?)

23. Darth_Beowulf

Feb 17, 2005
    Darth Haggis, your character was ambushed by Ewoks and Rodian children, he put up a brave fight but could not overcome the vicous assualt of small children and animated teddy bears. Just kidding of course.
    First we came out of hyperspace above Coruscant only to find a fleet of imperials attacking the planet. We noticed a yt-1300 floating in space with a lifeform on board. After some debate we decided on picking up the human female. We then made another jump to a safe area but not before almost being blown to smithereens by a couple of Tie Fighters. We certainly would have been space debris if another Tie didn't destroy one of our imperial assailants. The identity and motive for this Tie Fighter who helped us still remains a mystery. Reska-Nurr, our newest "companion" needs a ride to Commenor where a rebel fleet is amassing. We agree to help her in exchange for cash and possibly to repair the newest window in the ships hull. However, when we get there the fleet is gone. We go planetside to see if we can find out any information on the fleets whereabouts. We discover the fleet is now at Mon Calamri but we also pick up a job delivering two boxes of goods to the inner core. As it happens the cargo is two holocrons, one inactive and one active. The cargo is to be delivered to an imperial commander and is a Sith artifact. It was then agreed upon to go first to Mon Calamari to find the Rebels and Luke Skywalker in order to relay the info Reska has and see what Luke thinks about this Sith artifact and what to do with it. Also when we were scouring cantinas for info, Reska had the hull repaired and it is unanimous that we all need to do our part to help John get shields for his ship...I did my part by playing Sabaac and donating 1250 credits to his cause. Hope that sums it up and if BerX is reading this i hope I had it right and if not please correct me so that Haggis knows the proper story, but I think I gave a pretty accurate summary.
    Overall an interesting and enjoyable session. Oh yeah, you picked up another person at the beginning of the session. A rugged looking bush type who was contracting out his wilderness guide services but needed a ride off the planet when his charges stiffed him and deserted him on whatever planet you guys finished on in the last session.

24. Tohrgan_Fex

Nov 27, 2002
    Sounds good!

I'm sure glad to see another player in the RPG. It sure is a great pasttime.

25. Darth_Beowulf

Feb 17, 2005
    I agree it is a great pasttime. Makes for good future times too. It also helps that Star Wars fans are, in my experience, decent, honest people. The instant bond and common interests make for easy transition when first meeting people too. I am very happy that I found this group and can't wait to get more involved and experience more Star Wars activities. Thanks to evrey one I have met so far for making me feel welcome. Berx, my stats have been sent to your hotmail account. I tried the oyher one first but it wouldn't send. Let me know if you need any more info on my character.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.