main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Scout Trooper Hold-out Blaster - ID?

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by DigitalOverride, Nov 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DigitalOverride

DigitalOverride Jedi Youngling

Nov 12, 2003
    Hi.

I'm new to the board, thought I'd try getting an answer here, as I've searched a whole lot of the web for it.

In various places you can see the little hold-out blaster that the scout troopers use. Does anyone know what their "official" designation is? Or even just the name of the company that manufactures them?

Been looking for a long time now, and since I want to use the blaster pistol as part of my Imperial TIE pilot costume, it'd be nice to know the name of the gun ;-)

That being said, does anyone know if the TIE pilots have any "designated" sidearm? I've checked rather thoroughly (sp?) without finding any mention of the pilots ever wielding sidearms.

I'd appreciate any and all comments you have, so don't hesitate!

Thanx,
    DigitalOverride

2. Otto_den_Ktulu

Otto_den_Ktulu North Ridge Event Coordinator star 5

Jan 19, 2002
    Your best bet for this gun, for it is very rare, is to go to the RPF boards, at rpf.prop-planet.com. Ask them there. The best help you can get, is there, if any. Good luck

3. yodafett_77

yodafett_77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    I don't think I've ever seen an "official" designation for the TIE pilot's weapon, but usually they're seen with the Biker Scout pistol, or the standard Imperial "Trooper" blaster in 501st functions.

4. DigitalOverride

DigitalOverride Jedi Youngling

Nov 12, 2003
    Ok, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.