main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Seamy Lounge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Vee, Jul 31, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mistress Sudafed

Mistress Sudafed Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 27, 2000
    [face_devil] [face_seamy] Dumbledore was just staring at the schoolboy he could so easily manipulate... *not a challenge? I did all this thinking for nothing :_| Seriously, I think that could have been a polyjuice potion Dumbledore, or there might have been something up with Dumbledore for a long time- it always bothered me that James Potter turned him down as secret keeper, Dumbledore being the only wizard Voldemort is afraid of. Did James know something about Albus? Oh dear, I'm now started off on HP theories- now I can never stop typing :eek: I can be dragged away, but my hands will disattach, and will go off the keyboard and keep on typing, and if you try to pry them off... but nothing can convince me that Snape does not have a thing with Harry :p

4 days ago was Vee's birthday :_| I'm all nostalgic
    The LotR SE has 30 extra minutes attatched! Yay! And 3 months 'til the Harry Potter movie...for me [face_devil]

2. Mistress Sudafed

Feb 27, 2000
    6 posts! How quackpot am I?!

3. Mistress Sudafed

Feb 27, 2000
    Now a series of pie shots...

4. Mistress Sudafed

Feb 27, 2000
    Monkeys are devious fiends, aren't they?

5. Mistress Sudafed

Feb 27, 2000
    Especially when they swoop down on their vines and steal your bagel :mad: !

6. Mistress Sudafed

Feb 27, 2000
    They look sharp in those little loincloths, though. I wonder how they make them?

7. Mistress Sudafed

Feb 27, 2000
    This didn't up last time I posted :_| I look even more like a deadbeat mum than I actually am! Which is pretty big and baad in the first place :)

8. Casper_Knightshade

Casper_Knightshade Force Ghost star 6

Oct 18, 2000
    That's okay, Sade. We understand, as the Mistress of Procrastination, you must go on a vision quest of procrastination. [face_laugh]

SSSSSSSSNNNNNNNOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEE!!!

9. Darth Cerberus

Darth Cerberus Jedi Master star 3

Sep 12, 1999
    [face_laugh] What Casper said

:p I'm easy pickings this time around for LotR and HP (that should come as great news to a seamy procrastinator such as yourself), come Christmas time I'll be somewhere in Europe again. Here I am planning the big trip and my biggest concern is having to wait until I get back home in March to see the movies :( I'm not sure I want to see them with subtitles or weird voice overs - although it could be fun! [face_devil]

I wondered about Dumbledore not being the Secret Keeper as well. I take it as proof of how far I need to develop as a truly seamy person that I didn't come up with any such seamy theories. :D

:mad: Any other DVD warnings you care to give? Is there a HP SE on the way?

10. Darth Cerberus

Sep 12, 1999
    Seamy computer server error

11. Mistress Sudafed

Feb 27, 2000
    Europe again!!! :eek::eek::eek: From the point of view of someone who's had nothing but coffee and stress and conspiracies against her for weeks, I'm feeling this funny combination of jealously/rage/longing/peanut butter craving. If you wanted to make me cry, mission accomplished :p! I spent all of this May in Scotland, and it is the most bloody brilliant place in the universe- go there! Now!
    If you ever doubt your seaminess again. I shall throttle you and bury you in a complex tomb filled with many fatal booby traps and Starbucks. This is only a warning...
    The next Harry Potter book might possibly be out for christmas :eek::eek::eek: I highly doubt this, but if my Harry Potter news site says so... eh, we're all setting ourselves up for disappointment and couch/sweatpants/ice cream orgies anyways.

DVD warning: they may be shiny and pretty, but do not attempt to place them up your nose. I cannot stress this enough!

12. Darth Cerberus

Sep 12, 1999
    WHERE HAS MY ICON GONE???????? :mad:

Thanks for the news, Master, or maybe not, I'll let you know at Christmas - next year! On a brighter note, I saw the trailer for the HP film last week!

I was just begging for trouble asking you for DVD tips wasn't I? :p

13. Darth Cerberus

Sep 12, 1999
    ?[face_plain] Hang on just a second...... go to Scotland? It's going to take me 20 hours to fly to Athens and you want to extend the time I'm trapped in that tin can in economy class. What are you trying to do to me? :eek: :D

14. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    I think I've taken a wrong turn somewhere. 8-}

Hello all!

15. Darth Cerberus

Sep 12, 1999
    Woah!!!! Excellent colours. Let's keep them permanently! [face_devil]

Hope the non-SW icons stay.

16. Mistress Sudafed

Feb 27, 2000
    Eek! Hannibal's the best when he serves people to other people! :p

17. Mistress Sudafed

Feb 27, 2000
    *fainty with delight* wasn't Harry Potter the bloody greatest- oh, someone here can not see it yet [face_devil] [face_mischief]

my hugs and sympathy to you, DC, on your sad Potterless months. I'll set up a charity for you [face_love]

18. Darth Cerberus

Sep 12, 1999
    :_| :_| :_| I know! It comes out here FOUR days after I leave. It's just not fair! :_| It looks heaps better than the first movie. I saw some creepy blond guy in the trailer. Is that Tom Riddle? Tell me it's not. Isn't he supposed to look a little like Harry?

I'm flying on Austrian Airlines aka Lauda (should I be concerned that an airline uses an alias?) ;) . Care to make any jokes this time round?

(Please note my devious attempt to distract you from the HP gloating, soon to be the LOTR gloating). [face_devil]

19. Mistress Sudafed

Feb 27, 2000
    Late gloating should be as good as regualr gloating, but I think it must have lost its oomph by now, so I'll stick to weepy apologies and the briefcase full of gas...
    (if I say to to the story thread, that's not a shameless plug, but as the first update in 179 days, there should be a loud fanfare, which I am too lazy to do :p )

Greece -> Grease -> Olivia Newton-John :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.