main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Thriller OPEN The Seeking

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by SirakRomar, May 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Matthew Andrews
    The President‘s Suite, Le Chatain

He nodded and smiled. „Sure, bring him up.“ Matt said and wondered what Professor this could be. Anyway, he was still feeling as if he was in a dream. As Rossi got the next guest he picked up his phone and opened google. Matthew Andrews, Wikipedia. It came up immediately. The President of the United States. Surprise candidate, after being only a Chief-of-Staff for President Moore. Whoever this was. From the link he skipped over his biography and it looked like Moore had pretty much taken up Kurt‘s history, but got elected one term earlier. Matt had served as his Chief-of-Staff and had been nominated in a surprise move, considered as „giving up“ by the Republicans. Then he had won in a landslide victory and the Senate had held hearings about the Gifted, when their existence had been revealed at the end of Matt‘s first term. He had been re-elected with another landslide victory and was considered by man the calm and humble presence the US needed in these times. He had founded TARC and it was run by Michaels, the former CIA Boss. That were quite some changes to the timeline. Matt shuddered, as he realized he might have used Gifted powers to get elected.

Antville answered. ALPHA UNCHANGED AND CONTAINED, GAMMA IN GOOD HEALTH AND ISOLATED AS ORDERED. So they were alive. Kurt had them executed, after Anna Talbott had revealed what evil they were. Not so he. He had opposed this in his timeline, too. Here he had executed it. The question was who he was? Seriously? This Matthew Andrews seemed a totally different person from him. Matt knew of course he was not for the first time President. He had been told that in Anna‘s original timeline he was President, too.

All of this was interesting, but hubris did not get the better of him. What had Kurt done someone had erased him from time? He would never find out, he assumed. But maybe the Gifted knew. They would know Kurt Roland, still. They were immune to this effect. Had Kurt agreed to the plan and the Gifted . . . Or one Gifted . . . Had taken him out of the equation for it? Would this happen to him, if he was not careful?

He called Roberts. „President here. Listen, I have received intel that the Gifted known as the ERASER has tried to influence American politics. I need him localized and team in Berlin right away to apprehend him. Priority Alpha.“ He lay down his phone and shook his head. This was so messed up. He felt like a traitor, but he knew there was nothing he could do to change what had happened.

Tag: @SirakRomar

Jerjerrod-Lennox and TheAdmiral like this.
  2. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    Justin Pfeiffer
    The Car towards the Rendez-vous

Justin took the gun and checked it, as he had been told. Why did she feel the need to explain where it came from? He remembered a story he had once been told. Put ten suspects into cells and let them sleep there one night. The next morning nine ask why they are there and one tells you he is innocent.

He had never forgotten that tale. Police wisdom.

„Thanks, will do. I guess if it comes to that we are totally fregged anyway.“ He smiled and put the gun away. He looked out of the window. Berlin. He knew Berlin so well. Yet, it looked so different.

Tag: @SirakRomar, @TheAdmiral

3. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Presidential Penthouse Suite, Grand Hyatt Zürich

Maria woke up and was tried to a chair, sitting in the midst of the large Presidential Suite. Smart choice, actually. It was sound proof and empty and nobody would come looking here for quite some time. Opposite of her sat the Source, the face hidden under the hood and her gun in his hand.

„You did not think I am unprepared for you trying to take me out, were you?“ He asked. „I understand now what you guys are doing. Taking everyone who can oppose him offe the table. Did he tell you why? Did he tell you what is his plan? Why he is killing all those people?“ He took his hood of and a pale, unhealthy looking version of Sebastian Stein was under it. He was injured, obviously.

„Tick took, Maria. The Seeker is gonna end this world, like he ended all the others.“ He smiled an incredibly forced and sad smile. He was in pain.

Tag: @TheSithGirly

New York City

It was two alleys down the street. A bird was taking off as he entered it, then sat back on a trash can and took of again.

Blood was on the floor. At the end was exactly what he had seen in his vision. There was man lying on the floor with a wound to his stomach. Maybe a shot. His white shirt was soaked in blood. He breathed heavy and was pale, almost blue from the blood loss.

Over him sat a woman in a business dress. A model-type, crying and wiping the black hair from her face. She was not reset. As he approached she turned.

„Sebastian. I cannot keep him from dying!“ She yelled and clenched her fists. Time reset again. Only he and her were unaffected. „He keeps on dying!“

Tag: @DarkLordoftheFins

Rome, The Flat

Lambs smiled. „You go to Berlin. I can go to many places.“ Lambs winked, it was the Alpha-Lambs. „So let us get some rest and I got first class tickets for four of us in the morning.“ Jane‘s Lambs said. Then he looked at Kawin. „Try not to die over night. And send your girlfriend some message, you are not gonna come back right away. The last thing we need is her in the crossfire.“

Owen send her Jane a message a few minutes later, as they prepared for the night.

COMPLETE WALL OF SILENCE. BUT SSERVICE HAS A MEETING WITH THE PRESIDENT SCHEDULED WITH A MAN CALLED THE SEEKER. BERLIN TOMORROW EVENING.

Then after a while. „KNOW STATION CHIEF IN BERLIN. TAKE A PLANE.

It was not the kind of thing she could talk him out of.

Kawin got a message from Tina. GETTING LATE?

Tag: @galactic-vagabond422, @Mitth_Fisto

Saga Club, Berlin-Kreuzberg

They made it to the backdoor, just as Preston entered the VIP area. Outside two black Mercedes were waiting. Before Saori could choose which she was gonna take, she felt a sting in her neck. Boris slung an arm around her body, as her view got dizzy. „No worries, just putting you to sleep.“ He said wispering into her ear and her conscious began to fade already.

Valeria suddenly stopped. „We did something wrong.“ She said and looked at Juan. „Everyone got 30 hours suddenly. Everyone except you.“ She said to Juan. „You got twenty minutes more.“

Tag: @Kurisan, @Lawbreaker

The Presidents Suite, Le Chatain

The door opened and a man with long black hair in an expensive suit came in with Rossi. „Mr. President. Professor Cale, CEO of the Minotaur Group.“ He said and gestured for Cale to sit.

„Professor John Cale, Mr. President, an honor to meet you.“

@LordTroepfchen (Combo)

Paris - Berlin

Laurent smiled. „Very good.“ He only said and gestured to the outside. „Shall we go then?“ He asked. As they made their way outside a black car was waiting amidst the chaos of the riots, untouched by the demonstrating people. Laurent opened the door and smiled to Hugo.

As they got in he took the other seat. „Berlin.“ He said to the driver, who nodded and began to drive, demonstrators parting as if they thought an expensive Daimler Benz was one of their own.

„You seem very concerned about your own survival for a man hunting Gifted. I am surprised, I gotta say. I assumed a man like you is ready to die.“ The second Gifted who had been there was not coming, obviously. Laurent behaved, as if there had never been one. „Or are you in it for the money?“

Tag: @Jerjerrod-Lennox (combo)

Villa, Weißensee, Berlin

[​IMG]

They arrived after a short thirty minute drive in Weißensee, former East Berlin. A part of town nowadays having more of the rich and wealthy of Berlin as it‘s residence. The Villa looked like it had been build not too long ago. The address was right though.

A bearded man sat outside and smoked and as they approached the house he stood up, pulled something in his back right and walked over. He stepped next to the car and knocked against the door.

„Hey fellas, private owned. Please go look somewhere else for trouble, will ya?“ He said as the driver let down his window.

Tag: @TheAdmiral, @Sir_Draco

4. Lawbreaker

Lawbreaker Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 21, 2018
    Juan the Spaniard,
    Alley behind the Club, then: The Weißensee Safehouse

Juan looked at Valeria and then threw his arms aside like he hinted at being crossed.

„That is what makes life so interesting! It ends!“ He kissed her and grabbed her throat in the process. „No word to them, you hear me?“ He whispered and looked aside as Boris did what he was best at, drugging innocent girls to drag them away into the night. „Stay with him, we still need Ms. Nishimura and I don‘t want him to play al Jarreau all night, you got me?“ He said to Anton and took the second car with Valeria. The drove at much too high speed away from the scene. He looked through the rear mirror at Lara. She was coming down hard. „Do not worry, this all according to plan.“

The safe-house was one of three he had established in Berlin. One more was known to the others, the third was his alone. This was the most remote of the three. Boris and Anton brought Saori into the first floor, he took the large couch in the living room with Valeria, who peeled herself out of the dress. Lara stood there a little lost. He just gave her a smile. „Would you like to stay with us today?“ He asked and went over to her, offering her another of the small white pills. „I promise I won‘t behave.“ He grinned and looked to Valeria, who smiled. Lara took the pill and bit on it. Then he saw her pupils widen immediately.

„Help her out of her dress.“ Juan just grinned and he knew Valeria would do nothing with more pleasure.

„Wake up sunshine. It is showtime!“ He whispered to Saori and gave her a gentle slap to wake her up. He had he bound to a chair in front of a desk. Boris was standing there, with his arms folded, holding a gun in his left. She was bound at both ankles and wrists. He also had her gagged. „I gotta promise too keep, do I? Watch.“ He just said and opened up a laptop standing on a simple table in front of her. The house was mostly empty. Only some simple furniture was there. „Don‘t worry, I am gonna keep my promise and if you wanna leave afterwards, I am gonna let you leave.“ He turned and went out. „If she does anything but watch . . . Enjoy.“ He said to Boris. Boris nooded and walked over to the laptop. „Do not look at me like that, you made the deal with the devil. And the devil always cheats.“ He said with a sigh. He pressed the space key and a picture of a man appeared, tied to a chair.

Kulmbach was tied and sitting in the middle of the room. One chair opposite of him and Strauss and Anton watching over him. Not that he was gonna go anywhere.

„Mr. Limbach, what a pleasure to make your acquaintance. You already know El Capitano and Anton here, I am the Spaniard. So incredibly racist to define people by their origins, right? The Germans? The Spaniard? Incredible. So, I see you are agitated and you are also gagged. I will explain to you the rules of this encounter now and once I have done, you will answer a few questions. Right?“ Juan asked and sat down on a chair in front of him. The man nodded frantically.

„If you play this right you and most of your family might make it out alive. Oh yes, got your two daughters and your wife in the cellar. So, please do not try and be a hero. You are not trained for this and considering you are a politician I assume whatever you did before you were not very good at, so you started licking butts at your party and you were so damned good at it, you ended up becoming State Secretary for inner affairs. Impressive. What were you before? Lawyer?“ The man shook his head. „Hm. Teacher?“ Juan asked and the man nodded. „Ever trenched anyone?“ He asked and got a shaking of the head again. „A career politician, I see.“ Juan smiled. „Amazing who they let run this country, nowadays. Failed teachers.“

Juan took out his cigarettes and lighted one. Looking at Anton and then to the Capitano he smiled finally at Limbach. „So, this is how it is gonna work. I do ask questions. Mainly about Archangel. Yes, I know about your little plan to take away our powers. You are gonna answer. If you do not answer I do the following.“ He took a deep breath. „I start with your daughter, the older one. We are gonna kill you, just to show you we mean what we say. Then your wife, maybe a blessing to get rid of her so easily, hm? Then the little one. I really hope you do not make me do this. Then, we start working on you. Anton here looks like a kid, but he is lightweight boxer, so he is gonna break every bone on your body. That is the easy part. Then I put out my cigarette on your eye. Left first, then right. Finally . . . Let me cut this short. I am having no doubt, you are gonna talk. The question is only, how much Weill be left of you and your family.“

He nodded to Anton, who removed the man‘s gag. „So, let me begin. What is Archangel? Exactly?“

Tag: @Kurisan, @SirakRomar

ooc: The post was approved by @SirakRomar

5. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Kawin Muthurangu
    Rome, The Flat

Standing there listening to the back and fourth from Lamb to Lamb to his Killer to Lamb was a bit dizzying. One sometimes wondered how twins or triplets got through life and then one ran into this and he had no idea wherever to even start. Finally he settled on posture, at least that was different now, perhaps change topic and they all would shift to a different way of holding themselves.

The conversation seemed to turn on a dime of them figuring out where to go and what to do next, but all that he really got from this was that he was definitely not going to be allowed to finish his romantic vacation. The basic thing of it all was that this was terrible. All of it.

Looking at Tina's message he sighed, "Yeah."

Morosely he tapped at his phone. 'I'M NOT ABLE TO COME BACK NOW. PLEASE ENJOY WHAT YOU CAN, I AM SOOOOOO SORRY LOVE <@ ' After pushing send he tapped some more, 'IF I COULD I WOULD NEVER LEAVE YOU. I'LL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT WHEN I GET BACK.'

Setting his phone to silent he put it away. "Well, if you need someone to talk through the banking system just give me all the facts you already have. I might be able to muddle my way through so long as the wired money didn't come from the same bank. That and if I have a couple hours to spend on talking myself in circles." he simply stated. Hurray, his supper power - customer service on the phone - was about to save the world! His false grin at that died very suddenly. Why did he have to be gifted?

Why?

TAG: @SirakRomar , @galactic-vagabond422

6. Kurisan

Kurisan Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    Saori Nishimura
    Location unknown

Darkness. Saori groaned. Something had happened to her.

She remembered a pain in her neck, Boris with his arm around her. She tried but could not fight him. She was weakening, melting into his strong grip. Then darkness.

Hazy sunshine. She was on the beach in Kushimoto, the tiny town in Wakayama prefecture. Eleven years old, with her grandparents. The waves rolled in and out, little Saori laughing and racing them in and out, hopping along the big boulders installed as breakers.

“Be careful on the rocks, Sa-chan!” called her grandfather. “Don’t be so daring!”

She slipped and fell. She banged her head on something hard.

“Wake up, Saori!” said her grandfather softly, standing over her.

Wake up…

A hand slapped her face.

Saori opened her eyes. She was disorientated, but recognised Juan standing before her. A strange room. Where was she? There was something wrong with her hands. She tried to move, but could not. Details began to register as consciousness slowly returned.

Her wrists and ankles were bound, hard. It hurt. She was pinned to a chair. Her body ached; what had they given to her? The position was uncomfortable, her arms stretched behind her back. She tried to open her mouth to speak and then the final detail – they had gagged her.

No, no, no, no, not again!

A terrible panic seized Saori. Just like Kowloon. She closed her eyes, fighting with all her mental strength to stop the flashback, but it came. The bonds. The pain. Zhen.

Saori moaned and shook her head.

She fought against her bonds frantically for some moments. She knew Juan was right there, and Boris too, but it was an instinctive panic reaction she could not stop.

It was useless. She was just hurting herself more. She worked her mouth at the gag. It would not come off. She stopped struggling, exhausted, breathing hard through her nose.

Juan was speaking now.

“Watch,” he commanded, opening up a laptop on a table.

Saori trembled with terror. If they gagged her, were they were expecting her to scream?

“Don‘t worry, I am gonna keep my promise and if you wanna leave afterwards, I am gonna let you leave,” said Juan.

Saori tried to breathe normally, tried to clam down. Her heart continued to thunder in her chest, but slowly her practical, logical side began to reassert itself over her instinctive emotions.

What does he want from you? she asked herself. Why bring you here?

Because you asked him to, you idiot! the answer came.

“Don’t be so daring!” said a voice in her mind that sounded like her grandfather’s. She shook her head.

Keep it together, Saori. She tried to focus on one objective: to survive.

He said he would let her go. She grasped onto that strand of hope. Maybe tying her up was just a precaution? If he wanted something from her, he surely knew how to get it. Saori had found she possessed a surprising resistance to physical pain, once, in Syria. There was no joy in that discovery. There were other things, however, that she just could not tolerate.

“If she does anything but watch... enjoy,” Juan said to Boris, then left.

She shifted uncomfortably as Boris walked past her. The threat had been made, and she felt the humiliation of being completely exposed and helpless. She began working slowly, methodically at her bonds while Boris concentrated on the laptop. She had wriggled free in Kowloon, eventually, when they had grown bored of tormenting her and gone out for noodles. She wondered if she could knock over the chair and break it somehow.

She scowled at Boris. She should have kept right away from him. But if I could just talk to him… She moaned through the gag to him. Please let me go!

He looked back at her. “Do not look at me like that, you made the deal with the devil. And the devil always cheats.”

Saori slumped. She had known that, too. Boris pressed the space key and a picture of a man appeared, tied to a chair.

Saori’s eyes widened as she watched what happened next…

TAG: @Lawbreaker @SirakRomar @ any friend out there?

Jerjerrod-Lennox likes this.
  7. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    IC Jane
    Rome

The hired gun leaned back in her chair taking a slice of pizza leaning back listening to Lambs lay out his plan. They were still heading to Berlin, just another Lamb contingent was heading to Zurich. Best of luck to them, all Jane had was a number that disappeared in the shady banking capital. Kawin spoke up and Jane found a pen and paper scribbling down what she had. She was already breaking her contract, and being hunted, what else could go wrong.

"Just be careful with that." She said, "The kinds of people that hire me don't like other's poking around in their business." Taking a bite of her pizza she looked to Lambs then to Kawin. Seemed like they'd reached some sort of understanding. Jane herself felt like she was just sleepwalking through the past few moments. Everything had changed for her in just a few minutes. She went from hunting a man, to working with him. She went from taking money from a shadowy client to trying to find them. This is not what she was expecting when she took this job.

This didn't necessarily sit well with her, but she didn't frankly like being hunted. This gave her a chance to try and fight back. Even if it meant working with someone she'd killed, then didn't, just a few minutes ago.

Time is weird, especially around gifted.

Finishing her pizza she rubbed the grease off on her pant leg before checking her phone, finally getting a message from her uncle. Arching her brow she typed out a reply.

'MUST BE SOMETHING SERIOUS.'

Finding a bit of empty space on the floor she laid down taking her gun and her knife, holding them close to her chest, hands on top of them. She wasn't taking any chances in a room surrounded by strange men. Her phone buzzed again with a message from her uncle, he was coming to Berlin. She rolled her eyes a little.

'AUNTIE ISN'T GOING TO BE HAPPY.' she replied knowing that there was nothing she could do to convince him not jump on the first plane. It would be nice to have him at her back, but he was getting long in the tooth, he'd been retired from the business for years. Had a wife, and a daughter starting her career in medicine. She didn't know if he could still do what he used to, back in his day the man was a monster. That was before the years caught up to him, before his knee lost all it's cartilage, before he tore his rotator cuff and never healed right. He bore the scars and damage from the life he led.

Deep down in a place she would never show anyone, she worried about him getting involved. He and his family were the only people she loved in this world.

TAG: @Mitth_Fisto @SirakRomar

8. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Sebastian Stein
    Alley, New York

Sebastian looked at the poor guy and his beautiful companion and sighed. He was dying and everything he died the world jumped five seconds back. He saw the problem. A failsafe turned against the world.

„Sebastian. I cannot keep him from dying!“ The woman yelled and clenched her fists. Time reset again. Only he and her were unaffected. „He keeps on dying!“ She was Gifted obviously and in this world she had known him. He wondered if ‚he‘ was still around. If he could meet himself. What would that mean? The galaxy had not ended, when he had met the Source - as Lambs had called his older self - so he would probably be safe.

This world had ended already in a way, but could he reverse it? The man was a Gifted. What happened when he stopped time? It could not reset and this mysterious Gifted would probably die. It was at least a possibility.

„I am not your Sebastian.“ He said to the girl and looked down on the two. „But I think I can repair this. I just cannot safe your friend. I am sorry.“ He gave her one of his sad smiles and knelt next to her. „Say goodbye to him. Tell me when you are ready.“ He whispered and put his hand on her shoulder.

This world had fallen, but differently than his. It seemed there were multiple options how worlds and time got broken. He wondered if the Seeker had been behind this, or if this had been an accident. Once the bloody deed was done, he would interview the woman and maybe this world held more answers than the last one.

Kurisan and Jerjerrod-Lennox like this.
  9. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    OOC: A combo with @SirakRomar

IC: Hugo Klaasen, Laurent

Laurent didn't bat an eyelid even as Hugo threatened to literally shoot off his manhood. Hugo was impressed though, it wasn't very often people had the balls to stand up to him, even as they stared death in the face.

As he followed the Frenchman downstairs he kept his gun in his hand, the safety still off. Laurent's little friend was still about and Hugo didn't want another surprise to happen. But nothing did, and a car was waiting outside, Hugo got in with Laurent ordering the driver to take them to Berlin. Hugo placed his bag in between his legs, his gun, safety back on was on his lap. The demonstrators parted like a wave. Most impressive.

Hugo had spotted the smaller man hadn't joined them, probably off doing another job or possibly following. He turned to Laurent after he had spoken his blue eyes narrowed.

"Oh I know my job is dangerous, that is for sure. I wouldn't have chosen to do this as I knew there was a chance I could die. But I intend to kill as many Gifted as I can before I do. I've killed three and that is not enough. I would love to add more to my kill list, to be the Gifted Slayer as you called me. A name Gifted fear wherever they go, and they know their time could be up" he smirked at that.

"But what assassin doesn't do it for the money? There are some rumours that some assassins just do it for the thrill. But if you want to retire well, if you get there of course, then you need the money to do it. You don't do jobs for free, otherwise you would have nothing. And nothing gets you nowhere. I was possibly planning to return home one day, but the apocalypse may destroy that".

Laurent smiled. He indeed seemed not disturbed by any of it.

„Yeah, the apocalypse. I feel like that’s one is a little overdue, isn‘t it?“ He yawned and this time Hugo saw the time speed up and pass. It was as if they travelled the same distance. In fast forward. Time seemed to pass, but not consistently. „So why do you want to see the world end?“ He asked that as if he was talking about the weather.

Hugo watched as time seemed to speed up again (Laurent doing his magic trick again) and then scoffed.

"You have the wrong end of the stick there my French comrade. I don't want the world to end!. For Gifted maybe yes but for normal people? No. Someone or some people wants us all dead" he didn't mention that the Source had told him it was the Seeker nor that the Source wanted assassins like him gone.

"But apparently you want me to eliminate this Lara woman for you and I quote "the world will be a better place". For who though? The Seeker?. The Benefactor?. For me? Or is it hey presto apocalypse?" He rested his hand on his gun "The Source seemed surprised that the boss hadn't sent a Gifted to kill him. As if he knew I was given a suicide job." Hugo shrugged "But perhaps I am about to be sent on another one if this Lara is dangerous".

He pulled his hands up. „Not the strategist, I just get paid and eventually they are probably gonna ask you to take care of me, right? That is what our relationship probably becomes really interesting.“ He laughed. „The Source got into your head, hm? Seriously, I‘d say the Seeker - whoever that is actually - is totally evil and wanted you to get killed and all that. But seriously, is the Source dead or not?“ Laurent shrugged. „Maybe you not having a chance is the reason why the Source did not kill you, hm?“

He looked out of the window. „Anyway, do you believe any of this better world bull****? I am tired of it, personally. I think we talk about people with superpowers. I never asked for them and neither did they. But among the many thousands of people suddenly having these bizarre abilities to play around with what I was explained is an essential physical law, some seemed to have been a bit more ambitious than others, hm?“ Laurent turned to Hugo. „You should meet the Benefactor one day. You two will get along pretty well.“

Hugo leaned back in his seat, taking his hand off his gun "Maybe I will have to take care of you, maybe not. You're a lover not a fighter right? Maybe you will remain that way. Maybe we'll become partners. Who knows what the boss will order next" and Hugo began to wonder if this was a test by Laurent "But from what I can gather it will probably be no loose ends right? As I said everybody will be gone if whomever wants the apocalypse gets their way".

He then chuckled slightly, it sounded a little sinister "Is the Source dead? He killed himself and then I finished himself off. Said it was my fault that the apocalypse was about to happen. Could he pop back up? Who knows. But if he does, I'm going to make sure I finish him off before he tries to finish me. Because we won't be sitting down for a fireside chat next time".

His smirk grew wider "And I would love to meet the Benefactor, would be nice to have a chat...before maybe I kill them" he turned serious "I never asked for a Gifted to kill my father. Maybe you didn't deserve to become a Gifted like others. But genuinely is there ever a better world" he snorted derisively "Again who knows. I do my job no questions asked just so long as I get paid and I get to kill Gifted. You can believe what you like. Maybe perhaps this world won't end and maybe it takes someone unusual to save it. Whomever these ambitious Gifted are, they'll still be dead".

"I am however intrigued as to this Lara and why the boss wants her dead, is she as powerful as the Source? Even more powerful?".

Laurent smiled. „Everyone wants to kill each other. Have you considered that he knew that? The Seeker I mean? Maybe he put the first stone in motion and knew you all would kill each other. We have no idea what his power is. I sometimes believe she can probably see the future.“ He sighed. „I did not sign up for this. I got forced into it. They had a global operation and as they seemed to be unable to get any of the five registered teleporters with that range, they took me. No choice. I play their game or I play no game and the same goes for everyone I love.“ He shrugged. „I am a selfish bastard, really couldn‘t hold it against them they were too. So I shipped guys around. All the time. What next? Well, the more I saw of your work, the more I got what they did. Take out Gifted. High potential Gifted. Many were not that impressive, but the Benefactor was clearly working on data from the future. Hard to argue that.“ He sighed. „Then I saw the Anna Talbott thing and shall I tell you a secret which probably is no more? I wanted to sell you all out. Go to the CIA or KGB or whoever and tell them what you guys did there. Anna did not deserve to die. She had not even crossed yet. She could be contained. Isolated. She was innocent, which we both know is rare. Man, I was arranging to seek all of you out. Then I got an invite from the Benefactor and I knew right away, this is it. This is just it.“ He shrugged. „Got to Bern and met her at Four Seasons. A suite. Large. She came alone. I was a little surprised. Super smart, impossibly cute Asian girl, speaking with an American accent. Not exactly what I expected.“ He looked at Hugo. „She did not do anything. Nothing. Briefed me on a few things, all of which were sensitive. She gave me all this material useful to whoever I sold her to. Yet, she knew. I could tell.“ Laurent turned to the window again. „That night Paris happened. The next morning I understood why she did it. Why I did it. Why you did it. Leaving even one of the people who can do that alive is simply too dangerous.“ He laughed. „Is Lara Johansson more powerful than the Source? That is a dumb question, Hugo. A three-dimensional question in a four-dimensional game. You wanna know what the real question is?“

The more Hugo listened it began to sound like one of those spy thriller movies. It sounded like Laurent had changed his mind about shopping him into the authorities after talking to her. And he knew now that his boss was a woman. She was calling the shots and Hugo resolved to one day pay her a visit, he deserved to know why he was being sent on missions which had no chance of success.

Had Laurent been used as a pawn in the game like he was?.

Laurent had spelled the rest out for him so Hugo simply asked "So what is the all important question?"

"A year ago I could zoom through a room in a second, now I cross the Atlantic in about 15 minutes. If I am not in a hurry. Training for a two days trip to Mars. Maybe would have been there next year. Question might not be how powerful she is, but how powerful she can become. Guys like the Source had their Crossing early on. The powers seem to never stop growing. That is why grew so powerful. Imagine him in twenty years?" Laurent shrugged. "I am honestly not sure if Gifted and humans can coexist. Also not sure if you guys can win this war. You could say Paris got me thinking." He turned to Hugo. "If the Seeker would not be a Gifted I would feel better."

Laurent was opening up to Hugo, did he suddenly feel he could maybe trust the assassin? Or maybe feel secure enough to tell him all this without Hugo killing him?. Maybe this was all one big test and he would report back to the boss that Hugo wasn't being a loyal dog.

It didn't matter now, Hugo knew he was playing his own game now.

"It doesn't matter how powerful they are or can be, they will be eliminated. Lara, the Seeker even if that bastard Source pops up again, if the Benefactor is a Gifted, they all go. I can always find a new boss if the world is saved" he smirked "Besides we may surprise you and win the war, you never know. Maybe you and I will become allies, stranger things have happened and of course if you want to " he was dangling the carrot in front of Laurent a way out if you will. He hated Gifted, but like he tried with the Source perhaps a Gifted ally could be useful even if he couldn't fight.

"And it doesn't matter who they send after me, I will kill them all" he growled.

Laurent smiled. „Then they are gonna reset everything and let you do it again and again and again . . ..“ Laurent smiled. „We won‘t become allies, Hugo. I am gonna get terribly drunk and wait for it to happen.“

TAG: @SirakRomar

Kurisan and TheAdmiral like this.
  10. Sir_Draco

Aug 19, 2007
    Justin Pfeiffer
    The Villa, Weissensee

Justin looked at the bearded man and forced himself to smile also he was nervous. "I want to talk to Juan. I need to talk to Juan. Tell him I pay him a million for fifteen minutes of his time. Fifteen minutes." Justin sighed. "Also tell him, sorry about the game. Okay?"

Tag: @SirakRomar, @TheAdmiral

11. TheAdmiral

TheAdmiral Chosen One star 4

Mar 28, 2004
    IC: Marina Astakhova

Marina was chastising herself about the amateurish handling of the gun situation. She could see in the small mirror the puzzled look he gave her when she told him that BS story about the pistol. The damage was done, but she had to take a note not to repeat the mistake, though she could play the role of a bodyguard who explained things, though she was not sure whether that would fly.

They spent the rest of the journey in silence, she was looking out of the window, though had to check on the side mirrors whether they were being tailed. Nothing so far, though that could change. As they arrived to their destination Marina tensed. She let Justin do the talking, while she observed the other man, but also kept an eye for any movement or ambush.

TAG: @SirakRomar @Sir_Draco

12. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Maria Liang
    President‘s Suite, Grand Hyatt Zurich

She looked up and gave a frustrated hiss. „I knew it. You duplicated yourself. Who shot you then?“ She asked and tried her ties. She expected them to be fool-proof, but one had to try. Then the Source began talking about the end of the world.

„How do you know?“ She asked and raised her brows. „Seriously, how do you know? I know you probably told yourself, but that is the problem with yourself, Sebastian. You are such an idiot and yet you always trust yourself.“ She tried to free herself. „Have you played The Crossing? The game? Maybe on a PS4? PC? Pad? Anything? I played it a lot! Interesting story about this street artist from the Netherlands trying to save the world. You know how it ends? Most of the time he causes the apocalypse he tried to keep from happening. Actually one of the ways to stop the apocalypse is killing yourself early on.“ She looked at him. „So who told you the Seeker ends the world? Why do you think it is not you?“

13. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007

The Source stared at her for a moment and then smiled. „I know you, Maria. Better than you think. I know when you are bluffing. That nice theory you got shall justify killing all of us? Yes? Did the Seeker tell you that? Did he show you proof? Did he even meet with you? Ever?“ He shrugged. „Show me Prof it is me and I shoot myself in the head, right away. Well, after I found out what it is you are doing in Sweden. You know about Sweden, do you?“ He lay his head aside. Actually she did not.

New York City

The woman nodded. „I have seen him die a hundred times now. I said all my goodbyes. Release him.“ She said and looked at Sebastian. „Let him go.“

Rome, The Flat

Lambs, most of Lambs, went to rest. One took out a pistol and took a bottle of Red Bull from the fridge, to sit outside. The nightguard, obviously. It was strange how wordlessly they understood each other. It had to her at least twenty of them.

Jane got a message back right away. SHE WILL APPRECIATE THE TIME FOR HERSELF. Her Uncle and his wife had gone through difficult times, certainly.

The Alpha-Lambs put a laptop in front of Kawin and looked at Jane. „Can you give us the account info?“ He asked, but another Lambs shook his head. „We might do this ourselves, let him rest.“ He said and most of the Lambs seemed to agree. The Lambs putting it in front of him finally nodded. „Alright.“ Let us rest.

So they all took their rest. For about an hour, until Jane and Kawin were both woken up by a Lambs. „They found us.“ He whispered and another Lambs with a gun stood by the window. If they dared to look outside armored troops began surrounding the house. They were wearing no insignia, so it was almost impossible to say who they were from.

„Does not look like Carabineri.“ Lambs said.

[​IMG]

Jane would probably be the one having an idea how they had been found. Their phones, they had tracked down their phones.

The Weißensee Villa, both floors

The gag of the man was removed and he began to confess immediately.

„Archangel is a project run on European level. Rare, I know. They want to use a Gifted to take away the powers of all Gifted. But they need Lara Johansson for this. No idea why, actually. We have been given order to apprehend her and secure her, keeping her sedated. I have got this ne out to BKA. I think the whole thing is going to happen in the USA, as everybody’s saying we need the US President to give his okay.“ He coughed. „Please, do not harm my family.“ He shook his head. He clenched his teeth together and finally decided holding back could lead to unwanted results. „Mansfield Institute. The Gifted were created by accident by the Mansfield Institute.“ He looked with desperation in his eyes to Juan. „Please, let me go. Knapp is the man you want. Herbert Knapp. Austrian state secretary for internal affairs. He is organizing and coordinating Archangel for us.“ He nowhere’s his head. „He is on his way here.“

Saori watched the whole confession. „We tape this, because you could not make notes.“ Boris said and stepped behind her, putting his hands on her shoulders. „So listen closely.“

Tag: @Kurisan, @Lawbreaker

Berlin, outside the Villa

Laurent finally leaned back. They were now suddenly back in real time and around them was Weißensee, near Berlin. The Villas was right in front of them. „There we are. The probably most dangerous place in existence.“ Laurent smiled. „Gifted en masse and look who is arriving late?“ He nodded to the black limousine talking to the man who was obviously the guard.

Ray, the bearded man looked at Justin Pfeiffer. „Ah, that is you? Okay, get out of the car. I gotta search you. No tricks, you are not that fast. Nobody is.“ He said and smiled.

Tag: @Jerjerrod-Lennox, Sir_Draco, TheAdmiral

14. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    IC: Hugo Klaasen

So Hugo was truly on his own now, he would have to wing it and see what happened. And it was the last time he was going to suggest anyone be his ally.

He was better working on his own anyway.

As Laurent leant back in his seat time seemed to revert back to normal. The car pulled up near what looked like a posh looking modern villa. Whomever owned this nice pile obviously loved splashing the cash.

„There we are. The probably most dangerous place in existence.“ Laurent smiled. „Gifted en masse and look who is arriving late?"

So Lara was here? In what sounded like a Gifted hangout?. It sounded like a place where Gifted felt safe and probably had parties. Hugo in his all black ensemble would stick out like a sore thumb here so it could be a chance to do some sniping and escape. If there was a place to. Otherwise he would have to sneak in somehow and kill her before escaping. But in a villa like this exits were few.

And as much as he wanted to kill everyone in there he only had one target tonight. And that was Lara.

Someone had arrived in a black limo. Maybe the person who owned this place or a rich Gifted visitor. It seemed like there was security there too, not surprising for a pad like this. There was no way Hugo was getting through as he had both his gun and his sniper rifle in his bag. Looked like this was a sneak in job unless Laurent had any other ideas.

"So the target has holed up here?. Nice, shame I'm going to ruin the decor or the party. So I assume you have a way to get in past the guard? Or do I have to do a bit of sweet talking or maybe a bit of sneaking."

Sneaking he did'nt mind at all. He had been trained as a soldier to sometimes use stealth, it was also sometimes the trademark of an assassin.

"So who is the big shot in the limo?" Hugo asked, Laurent seemed to know.

Might have to take them out too if they got in the way….

TAG: @SirakRomar

TheAdmiral likes this.
  15. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Kawin Muthurangu
    Rome, The Flat

So with little to make of anything everyone, meaning most of the Lambs, went to rest. One took out a pistol and took a bottle of Red Bull from the fridge, to sit outside. It was kind of eerie how they all seemed to flow like one person without any discussion. Individual parts of a whole.

The Alpha-Lambs put a laptop in front of Kawin and looked at Jane. „Can you give us the account info?“ He asked, but another Lambs shook his head. „We might do this ourselves, let him rest.“ He said and most of the Lambs seemed to agree. The Lambs putting it in front of him finally nodded. „Alright.“ Let us rest.

That was truly the only disturbance as they all bedded down in a makeshift sort of way, Kawin taking a cushion and the floor. It actually wasn't too bad for what seemed a mere blinking and barely sinking into sleep when someone of the Lambs woke them, „They found us.“ He whispered and another Lambs with a gun stood by the window. Slinking forward he pulled out his glasses and put them on, looking down to see the edge of what appeared be troops in black armor, no visible insignia, and tact helmets moving to surround the place.

„Does not look like Carabineri.“ Lambs said. Trying to think back Kawin was pretty sure the group he had seen take the pick pocket earlier today had been clearly labeled.

"So. . .any of you have a secret way out of here around them?" he calmly asked as he rubbed his cheeks hard trying to wake himself back up a bit more.

TAG: @SirakRomar , @galactic-vagabond422

16. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
    Saori Nishimura
    The Weißensee Villa

Saori watched as Juan made his terrible, graphic threats against Limbach. The politician’s gag was removed and he began confessing to everything immediately. Details gushed out. Lara Johansson. The Beauty in Red finally had a name, and her importance was revealed. Saori’s hunch had been right.

But she had never heard of the Mansfield Institute. Neither the Source nor Justin had told her about that. And a new name. Knapp.

Limbach begged for his family and his life, and Saori watched with horror. She did not want to see what happened next, for she had a very bad feeling about Limbach’s future…

Yet, her own small strand of hope began to grow in strength. Juan must be making me watch this because he wants me to publish it! If he wanted me dead, I would be already.

Saori began to believe that if she played this carefully, she might walk away alive. There was some irony to this; she was completely helpless and could not even speak. She currently had no other way to play this anyway, except as a passive observer.

Saori started making plans to change this. She could not just walk away while she might be able to do something about the fate that awaited Limbach and his innocent family. She felt like she needed to take Lara away from all this, too.

This was perhaps Saori’s biggest failing as a journalist. She could not stand to just passively report. She kept ending up part of the story.

She remembered Boris had a gun. She continued trying to work her hands free of her bonds. If the opportunity came, she would need to act in the blink of an eye. Maybe she could grab it.

Thinking of Boris reminded Saori she still faced a threat even if Juan wanted her alive – if Boris decided he wanted to “enjoy” himself.

And right then he placed his hands on her shoulders. She flinched at his touch on her bare skin and again struggled involuntarily for several moments.

“We tape this, because you could not make notes,” he said.

That was unnecessary. Saori had developed a near eidetic memory for important notes, an essential tool once she had learned that no-one with a camera or audio recorder in their face would ever talk. Limbach’s confession was burned on her mental hard drive.

However, it reinforced her hope that Juan had made plans for her to live through this. She just needed Boris to play along.

For now, he was doing just that. She needed to tolerate his touch a little longer.

“So, listen closely,” he said.

Saori listened, while at the same time figuring out what she would do as soon as she ever got free…

TAG: @SirakRomar @Lawbreaker

17. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    IC Jane
    Rome

Her uncle's reply to her message wasn't encouraging. Him and auntie seemed to be on the outs, again. Things just never seemed to go right for them. He got out of the business to be with her and his daughter. Maybe it would have been better if he'd stayed in the game.

The young mercenary tried to get some sleep putting her head against her chest and closing her eyes. It felt like only a few minutes before she was awoken by Lambs. On instinct her gun was pointed at his head, her knife against his throat. A reflex from getting woken up suddenly. Seeing it was their host she got up and checked the window. No they didn't look like cops, they didn't move like them either. These were something else.

A soft curse left her lips. She took out her phone and smashed it on the ground stomping on it with her boot, twice for good measure.

"Ditch your phones, they're tracking us through them." She was cursing herself for not destroying them sooner. She got sloppy and all it took was one time. "How much you want to bet some of them are gifted?" She asked tightening her grip on her pistol. "If you've got another way out I'm all ears otherwise we're going to have to get creative. She started recalling what she saw of the place thinking of other exits she could use. There was an upper floor, bust out a window jump down take them by surprise? Find a way to the roof and use those densely packed buildings to evade, jumping rooftop to rooftop. Their options were limited but not unfeasible as escape routes.

TAG: @SirakRomar @Mitth_Fisto

18. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Sebastian Stein
    New York Alley

This was the third world in less than an hour and he felt he needed a break, but before that he had to let this man find his rest. He swallowed, not having killed anyone ever. Technically he would not kill him, someone else had done that. Technically he would let him go, after someone else killed him. He would free him of an endless loop of suffering. Right?

Never having been good at lying to himself he knew his action would stop the loop and by that cause the final demise of the man she had called Kawin. Sebastian closed his eyes. Sounded as if they were friends in this reality. He had to remind himself this was as real as his world. An alternate timeline was not more or less reality than the one he had originated from. He wondered if there was an „original timeline“ somewhere, a first iteration of events. What had taken place there? Then who would recognize it and how? It was probably impossible. The Seeker had also ended it most likely. Probably without knowing what he ended there. Did the Seeker come from this original timeline? What was the purpose of ending them anyway? What was the purpose of any of this?

He stopped time and took the bloody hand of the man. „It will be over in a second.“ He whispered and squeezed it gently. „Please forgive me.“

19. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Maria Liang
    The Suite, Zurich

„Sweden?“ She blinked irritated. She had never heard about Sweden and also some part of her brain tried to scream he was tactical here, she knew Sebastian Stein was actually not. He was usually direct and honest, even though he could be manipulative in what he did not tell. Usually he was too smart to use cheap tricks like this.

„What is in Sweden?“ Of course The Source as right. She had become aware of this, too. She had nice theories about how she was not the bad guy, but truth was the Seeker killed people in droves. Half those people did not appear to be that threatening, while the guys she had hired were all world-class psychopaths. No, no something was not alright here. But what was it about Sweden?

TheAdmiral and Jerjerrod-Lennox like this.
  20. Sir_Draco

Aug 19, 2007
    Justin Pfeiffer
    Weißensee, Villa

Justin nodded. „Give them your gun.“ He said to Natalia, in an attempt to stop the whole search thing. Why would a software millionaire have a gun? Right? That way they would at least have one weapon at their disposal.

He got out of the car and could not help but notice another. This was so strange. It had sounded epic when the Source told him about this day. It had sounded bigger, creepier, bolder, more scenic. Now he was here and as always the reality was kinda mundane. Nevertheless this was it, right? This was where it began, whatever „it“ exactly was. The Source had told him about this place. Everybody would be here. Not everybody would leave. So why the hell are you here? Well, did the Source know? That by warning ihm he was luring him here? Truth was waiting for the end of the world had gotten boring and kinda disturbing. The inability to change anything was no longer certain and he was just really, really pissed by the whole thing repeating.

So better he died here than going into an endless loop of failure.

„Once we are inside almost everyone but us is a Gifted. If there is a girl called Lara Johansson, she is why I am here. If the shooting begins . . . When the shooting begins, it is high priority she gets out.“ He turned to Natalia.

Tag: @TheAdmiral, @SirakRomar

21. TheAdmiral

TheAdmiral Chosen One star 4

Mar 28, 2004
    IC: Marina Astakhova

Marina stepped out of the car and slowly reached for her gun. She did not like the idea, but there was not much to be done. Hopefully Justin will be able to sneak his in and hopefully he will have enough sense to give it to her when the shooting starts. Marina did not relish the idea of a firefight but if push comes to shove…

Marina took her pistol from her holster and handed it over butt first. She remembered to glare at the man for having to do that. “I suppose you will have to pat me first?” Marina tilted her head in amusement mixed with annoyance.

TAG: @SirakRomar @Sir_Draco

22. Lawbreaker

Lawbreaker Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 21, 2018
    Juan the Spaniard
    The Villa

Juan smiled at the man and spread his arms. "See how easy it was? Your family is save. We did not bring them actually. I considered this was not gonna be a hard catch. Anton? Bribe someone at the airport for Knapp's arrival time. Strauss, you take care of the body." He turned to Limbach. "I know what you think now. What body? Right?" Juan laughed and took out his gun. "Well, yours of course." He held the gun to his head. Wisely he had attached a silencer to it. With a single stroke of the trigger he killed the man and then turned and left as if nothing had happened.

A moment later he arrived at the room with Saori. "Well, that was slightly informative, was it? Think you got what you need?" He nodded to Boris to remove the gag. "Because I got everything I need."

Tag: @Kurisan, @SirakRomar

23. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
    Saori Nishimura
    The Weißensee Villa

[​IMG]

Saori closed her eyes as soon as Juan mentioned a body. She knew exactly what was coming. The gunshot came as a quiet thwip sound but was unmistakable - as was the death gasp of Limbach. Saori shivered.

She heard Juan prowl back into her room and opened her eyes. She scowled at the cold blooded murderer. At least the family were safe, and it seemed he still intended to let her go.

Saori remained still, patient, waiting...

TAG: @Lawbreaker @SirakRomar

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
  24. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007

The Source looked at her and shook his head. "I hoped you told me. It is place hard to reach and even harder to see. Minotaur build something there. Close to Ystad." He pushed his hands into his pockets. "You see this is not chess. We do neither see the board nor the pieces. We probably are the pieces. Maybe it is chess after all, just we work under the wrong assumption we are the players. Well, he is coming and it will be his job to save this world and note mine." He send a sad smile to the floor. He seemed to speak more to himself than her.

New York City

Kawin made his last breath and finally died. Seconds passed and no reset happened. Well, seconds did not pass. Time was frozen. "You can have it resume, he is dead." Elena said and wiped tears from her eyes.

Problem was Sebastian could not. He could not resume time. Nothing happened.

Rome, The Flat

Lambs - another Lambs joined them - holding a gun now. "They are at the backdoor, too." He whispered and the Lambs exchanged looks. "Our numbers will probably surprise them." He said and the other Lambs nodded. They all sighed.

"You." Lambs said to the Lambs who had brought Jane. "You go over the roof and get them to Berlin via train. The rest of US will keep them busy."

The Weißensee Villa, both floors

Ray looked at Natalia, or Marina. Then he smiled. "I guess I will be a Gentleman about it. If you got a gun hidden, you would be crazy to try anything with it." He looked at the gun from Marina and smiled. "Russian model, hm?" Then he turned. "Follow me." He walked straight into the villa and gestured them to go into the living room. A beautiful black haired woman was sitting there and looked up at them. He eyes stayed on Marina. "Are you a Gifted?" She asked Marina almost ignoring Justin now. A girl in jeans and a shirt entered, her hair cut short. Justin would recognize Lara anyway. "Could you get Juan please?" Ray asked her and she nodded and did as asked.

Boris freed Saori of the gag and any restraints and closed the Laptop. The girl in the red dress, now wearing Jeans and a shirt showed up upstairs. "Juan? There are people downstairs who wanna meet you." She said and looked at Saori, obviously disturbed by how the Japanese was treated.

Berlin, outside the Villa

Laurent laughed. "That is billionaire extraordinaire Justin Pfeiffer. We checked him in Zürich. The Benefactor herself took care of him. He is not Gifted. But he seems special anyway. Interesting he is here."

Looking at Hugo he sighed. "Lara is in there. Surrounded by a group of Gifted."

Tag: @Jerjerrod-Lennox, Sir_Draco, @Kurisan, @Lawbreaker, TheAdmiral

25. Kurisan

Apr 26, 2016
    Saori Nishimura
    The Weißensee Villa

Saori massaged her numb hands and aching shoulders as she was freed from her bonds. She decided against trying to grab for Boris’ gun. If it had just been him, or just Juan, maybe.

But Saori was no secret agent super ninja assassin, and stood little chance against both men.

Besides, freedom beckoned and she did not want to jeopardize that. Juan really did seem to be letting her go - with her story. She needed to remain calm and not do anything stupid.

She had many things she would like to say to Juan and Boris, probably to end with a slap to the face of them both. But the truth was they had not actually hurt her. Boris had had plenty of opportunity - and even an invitation from Juan - but had hardly touched her.

She realized she should be thankful for her good luck. She remembered Limbach’s fate and shuddered.

Saori needed an exit strategy.

The beauty - Lara - no longer in red, entered. She seemed lucid now - she had slept off the drugs? And she gave Saori a sympathetic look. Saori returned it. If only you knew what trouble you are in.

Saori turned to Boris, forced her frustration and anger down, and said with a quiet, controlled voice, “You said there would be a tape?”

She held out her hand. She did not need it to remember any details of the confession, but Der Spiegel would need to see it before publishing. A court of law might one day bring these people to justice if they had the evidence, too.

Then she turned to Lara. Again Saori’s tone was meek - she was still very afraid of Juan.

She said to Lara, “I need to use the bathroom. Could you please show me?”

TAG: @SirakRomar @Lawbreaker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.