main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Thriller The Sins of the Fathers

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarkLordoftheFins, Sep 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003

Rudyard Vane-Tempest
    New Rose Hotel, Tokyo

And slowly, piece by piece, the rugged American began explaining why the world had gone mad.

?I am not sure if knowledge - in this case - is the best defense against madness, my friend. Tempest? I catched yur name right, when you talked to that girl??

Rudyard automatically began to correct his new companion- to interject and defend the dignity of the Vane-Tempest lineage, which had always been esteemed among the lesser English houses- but he found his mouth closing again without a sound. He was tired and he did not want to talk. What was in a name, anymore?

He collapsed onto the bed. Jameson's words seem to drift up above his head and cluster near the ceiling, gathering together like a stormcloud.

...was hired by a NY based lawyer to help the King of Nepal...the attack was not staged by the Chinese...a man called Beckfris...Lilith and the Thing are some sort of immortal proto-human creatures...to be more precise they were looking for the one single human being who seemed to know it...Jacob Zinsky...flesh eating Buddhists and the whole damned Chinese military I somehow made it out...I try to solve the puzzle...a good computer expert at hand...on this little red thingy . . . are all the answers.

Rudyard had worked in intelligence almost all his adult life. There had been a great many missions that had not made sense to him, either at the time or afterward. It had not been his place to question, only to obey. But there were times when he had been cut off from his handlers in the field, and forced to make decisions far above his pay-grade. And he had done so based on the smallest scraps of knowledge that his superiors had permitted him to hold.

But now he was paralysed. This was something different. This was something so far past his frame of reference that he doubted whether knowing more or less would have any effect on his understanding of the situation. This "Rufus" character might as well have recited an Edward Lear poem.

Finally he got up from the bed.

"There's only one computer expert I can get hold of right now," he said. "The one who got us this hotel. Two hours ago I didn't even know she existed. Yet, by my count, I owe her my life at least three times over already."

He dialled in Ghost's number, and tossed the ringing phone over to Rufus.

"You speak," he said wearily. "I wouldn't know where to begin."

Tag: Draco, LordT

2. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    ooc: this was Fin approved, Mitth.

Thomas Schröder
    Streets of Hamburg

Laura.

Thomas grinned, as the man turned around his motorcycle. Was it that easy? was she still here and markus knew where she was?

He remembered the call and realized running after Markus would help not the slightest. Laura was playing hide and seek? She was chasing him around? She had stood still and watched as Alicia died? Well, how much could she take? No matter what or who she was now that allowed her to exist twice, she was Laura blohm. He knew Laura Blohm. If he
    piled up cruelties high enough, she would no longer be bale to bear it.

"Wait!" thomas yelled and the same time drew his gun. He pointed it at Markus back, right under the neck at the spine and began pulling the trigger. It was time to fin out what Markus was. because Laura might very well be the same. And if the caller was right, that would draw her to him. And when that happened he had to make sure he knew how to kill Laura.

Lauralauralaura.

The finger pulled and pulled the trigger until the gun was empty. The body of Markus was captured in a bizarre dance of spasms as the bullets hit his bones, muscles and internal organs and killed him with the burning pain opf a collapsing body in his mind. Even when the world turned black, the shots continued.

Allowing the gun to click a few time Thomas grinned at what he had done and threw the gun aside. He had plenty of those by now and did not bother for that particular one. Markus leg was buried under the motorcycle and Thomas pulled his foot against it and pushed it aside. It was surprisingly heavy. Then he looked around. He would resurrect? Wasn´t it what the caller said? But when? Taking the new gun from his bag Thomas decided to believe the caller and leaned down next to the body of Markus. The wounds on his back began to close, like a reverse of the shots ripping them into his flesh. "Wow. We, Markus . . . will will have so much fun."

Thomas laughed out, looked around and when he saw he was alone in this town, by now probably alone in all of Hamburg with Markus and Laura, he pulled the gun to Markus head and waited for him to wake up. The second the man drew in his first breath he pulled the trigger, ending the sensation of resurrection in a painful second death. Whispering to hte corpse he almost laughed out.

"If I were you, I would pray she shows up soon."

Tag: Mitth, Fin

3. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Markus J. F. Christianson
    Hamburg, Streets

?Wait!? Thomas had shouted and then it had happened. Some people have said you never forget the first time you are shot, others that it takes an act of time or God to forget a first betrayal. What then was this? He could hardly conceive as his body died, the mind using those last first seconds after the blood stopped flowing to regain some semblance of understanding.

Thomas had betrayed him. Thomas was trying to kill him. Had he tried to kill his daughter?

Despite the pain, or perhaps because of its unflagging magnitude as bullets continued to rip into his body he found it more bearable as the shock upon shock left his mind unable to process the pain in any debilitating or real manner. Leaving it free in those seconds to think those thoughts already mentioned.

Then all was dark, all was silent, but for an echo as the world returned once more. He held his breath as he felt the pain of his closing wounds and stifled the cry of agony, stifled the shift of features as he tried to listen as some noise yet persisted. Through it all as the breath yet came without head of his denials as the last hole sealed he yet determined Thomas was speaking of something about fun.

As the rage and anger yet tried to rise within it his breast and embers were waved into a finer standing in his mind that this man may his Alicia have killed he soon found those self same embers drowning from over airing as a hole was added into his mind.

Whether blind rage would yet see him through whatever next break in death he was given, break from the darkness without light, break from care of pain, or break from fragments of torture that may yet allow the prisoner to overcome the executioner.

TAG: LordTroepfchen, Fin

4. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Chapter I: An American Nightmare

The House in the East End, afternoon

The shots did not stop or rest, betraying the shooters panic. They could not be sure there was anything left to shoot, but they pumped mag after mag through the walls into the corridor.

?Fire in the hole!? That came from Sheps left and a grenade rolled over the floor. It was Jenkins, throwing around with explosives, as if they had not a little girl somewhere up here.

He ducked down and grinned in satisfaction, as the explosion silenced the gunshots and made the whole building tremble.
    ?Hah!? He yelled and then there was a disturbing silence. As if the gunfight had suddenly stopped. And from the lower level the scent of burning flesh and gunpowder came up.

Jenkins cowered next to Shep and laughed out. ?Guess that was that. On three?? He nodded to the door. ?Only the two of us now.? He announced with enthusiasm, almost pride, as if he did not just imply the horrible news that their squad had been decimated by 75 percent of their men.

Tag: CPL

The House in the East End, evening

The day had made things worse. The police department had become a fortress and every cop in the street a soldier for the Government. The biggest demonstration in US history had resulted in a blood bath, soldiers firing on civilians. And what little order remained in the city had vanished with the spreading new of California more or less gone.
    Nevertheless Malone had did the impossible and found two more guys to accompany them in the evening, when they went after the girl and the Los Mags. The detectives Schuler and Bright had been long time colleagues of Garret and Malone and were both with the special unit for Gangs, these days. They were also both the kinda cops who bend the rules a bit, when it meant to safe a little girl from the Los Mags.

[image=http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/14580/289798-21873_large.jpg] Schuler

[image=http://www.lahiguera.net/cinemania/actores/laurie_holden/fotos/2643/laurie_holden.jpg] Bright

The way towards the hideout had been through deserted streets, avoiding riots and passing by broken windows of shops and fearful civilians who tried to get home. Gunshots were heard every now and then. Cars sometimes had blocked the way, as they were obviously abandoned. And a whole armada of Apache Helicopters seemed to circle over the city. But when they arrived at the hideout of the Los Mags, it was obviously too late. The only thing they found was a burned out ruin. Obviously it hadn´t been like this for long. Scattered here and there were bodies of dead members of the Gang and . . . US military. ?Dammit, did these guys have a shoot out with the marines?? Malone asked. ?Looks exactly like that is what happened here.? Bright answered and began to look around. ?And both had heavy casualties.?

Schuler looked around, staying near Garret with his drawn gun. Then he tipped the colleagues shoulder. ?Maybe she know where your girl is?? He pointed out to a young woman sitting on the other half of the street in front of a house in pretty bad shape. She had her arms folded and stared at the cops at the scene. As Schuler nodded at her, she jumped to her feet and seemed to hurry into the house behind her.

Tag: HS29

5. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    ooc: Reintroducing and combined with Fin

Laura Blohm
    Somewhere

It is dark and cold. The ground is uneven. And my voice seems to fail in this place, as I speak. It is unrecognizable thin and quickly replaced by violent coughs.

Dust.

"Father?" I feel my body tremble, yet it is alive. It does not even hurt.

"Father!?"

No answer, but I feel his eyes in the dark. those old predaotrs eyes, who are hidden behind . . . this new look. This strangeness I have seen in my fever dreams cannot consume who he really is.

FATHER!

"I am here Laura. I am here." His voice sounds different. So very different.

"Where have you brought me! Where am I!" I yell into the dark.

"At the source, my dear beloved Laura. You are in the center of things." His voice sounds as if it makes sense. But it doesn´t. It doesn´t.

"Why? Bring me back!"

"You will go back on your own. Once I have shared it with you."

"Shared? What will you share?" Laura stumbles back in the dark and yells out in terror. "Don´t touch me!"

"I won´t. But you must take my gift, will you Laura? Will you allow me to make things right?"

"What gift is this?" I whisper now.

"Perspective."

Tag: Nobody

6. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Chapter Five: Sinners

A cellar, Hamburg

When Markus woke up his head was aching terribly. As if someone had split it with an axe and it had grown back together. Which was probably exactly what had happened. Darkness. Darkness was all he could see. And the distant sound of something heavy was being moved, above him. He was underground, that could easily be heard. He was in some sort of cellar. And his hands were tied to rusty and old, but still seemingly unbreakable pipes running from the ground to the ceiling.
    There was no sign of Thomas in the dark. But that did not mean he wasn´t there. In the darkness all kind of things could be hidden. Yet, it was probably not the face he expected that slowly appeared out of the shadows right in front of his.

[image=http://moviesection.de/v3/img/datenbank/1075499333nichts2.jpg]

?Our destiny is the slave of our decisions and mistakes, don´t you think so, Markus?? Sebastian Falk ask the tied up man and the lack of emotion his face showed was disturbing. As if it weas a mask, only appearing human because of it´s anatomy. But it was not human anymore, at all.

Tag: Mitth

Upstairs

Was it coincidence or was it fate? Had he developed a sixth sense? Anyway, Thomas had known the phone would ring. And so it did. He had waited for half an hour since his arm had weakened too much to continue killing Markus again and again, when the phone rang.

But it wasn´t that his phone was ringing the second time this day, despite the whole town having not working network anymore, it wasn´t even it was a number from his old flat, and the none mobile network had been gone for two days . . . it was the ringtone his mobile played. A ringtone he had never attached to this number. Also he had played that song himself, barely 24 hours ago.

Tag: LordT

7. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Hamburg, Cellar

He screamed if but a momentary gasp of venting of anger and his pain. His skull felt worse then some descriptions of a hangover he had heard of, and worse then the few he had experienced in his short life. The fact that the idea of an axe having his split his skull and it healing bothered him a little as it came to him as half of an analogy a bloke had used when woken by the sounds of Football stadium going nuts over a goal, of course that was the proper game and not the retardation that those Yanks called Football.

Testing his bonds he found himself alone and in the dark, bound by something to a rusty pipe, he jerked, but yet it did not yield. So in the darkness he looked about despite the noise above, waiting to see who if anyone was in the dark with him.

It turned out to be not whom he had expected. It was little g. Yes, that he could stomach as a means of addressing this individual, a little g, a Lord but not The Lord of lords.

The face reminded him of Data in a way, human by virtue of design, but not in function and not by that which it concealed. ?I agree sir, but would make a slight addition. We are also a slave to those that buffet our condition. I met someone, above is the killer of my daughter I believe and would be killer of yours if he had his way. I also met someone that claims to once have held your job with two others.? He grinned slightly at this, his having been so close and yet so blind.

Twisting slightly he tried to see if he still had his satchel, or better yet one of his ?pens? that doubled as a mini-torch. Like the one he had killed with to defend Laura. ?He blames you for the Change, wants to end you to stop it, but I feel that lacks something. It does, doesn?t it? Says you lack perspective, lack understanding to use your power properly because it supposed to be more hands off with humanity. Yet if you travel times hallowed spaces, that is something easily gained as you can meet your predecessors before they left office so to speak, or watch their tenures unobserved. Which leaves glaring questions, but mine still echoes in my head as the pain.? Bending his head he felt a pop, heard it even as he looked back at his proprietor, ?Why me??

8. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Chapter 5: Sinners

Cellar

?He blames you for the Change, wants to end you to stop it, but I feel that lacks something. It does, doesn?t it? Says you lack perspective, lack understanding to use your power properly because it supposed to be more hands off with humanity." Markus words lead to a surprising lack of response at first. Sebastian withdrew half back into the shadow. Something was wrong with him, something seemed so unnatural that the observer, Markus in this case, could not help but doubt if he was really physically present. As if there was something wrong the human senses had problems perceiving. The eyes of the man . . . a man of undefined age . . . seemed to whisper a mocking: Does he?

But the face stayed cold and in a way dead as he listened to Makrus speaking on. "Yet if you travel times hallowed spaces, that is something easily gained as you can meet your predecessors before they left office so to speak, or watch their tenures unobserved. Which leaves glaring questions, but mine still echoes in my head as the pain.? Bending his head he felt a pop, heard it even as he looked back at his proprietor, ?Why me??

"You made me realize I will need a witness, so it was only right to allow you to be that witness." His voice were emotionless, showing no compassion. He simply spoke out truth and made assumptions which seemed to make any questioning of his words irrelevant. "Therefore I need you to understand something." Markus probably already felt the murders meant nothing to this man. He was not here to speak about anything that was a human affair. "You will need to think outside any of your pop culture ideas. The reason why I was . . . chosen is probably because my lifestyle did not allow my mind to be polluted by them. You need to realize that the ability to perceive time outside linearity is something terrible and God . . . as you imagined him . . . could impossibly do that. Because everything is past then and every change leads to the change of it all and therefore of all good and wanted, too! Everything would be irrelevant. And why create it in the first place then? Therefore time, as we perceive it . . . is a gift! Time and it´s linear progression leads to progress. And progress is the fundamental principle of existence. Now everything in creation proceeds. Everything in the universe proceeds. The structure of the very material the universe is created from is based on movement through time and space. And you know why that is? Because the rules were made like this, for whatever reason the Creator had. Breaking them, could mean breaking the system. I therefore decided not to experiment with those rules, but accept them as the fundamental base of my work." Sebastian nodded and there was an emotion. Pride? "I have subjected myself to these rules of time and progression."

Now he returned to Markus. You could see his attention shift back to the human before him, much like a human would look at an ant inside a terrarium. Something strange was about the way he smelled, as he leaned closer. It was a biting, almost acid-like smell. "Markus, the man you met . . . this thing, it served it´s purpose. It was created for a purpose, it was serving it all along and now it waits simply until it´s existence expires. But it does not understand what IT is. They will come after me and try to take what I have. They believe they are free in their decision. And I won´t allow them to. Even if it means destroying creation itself, I won´t. I want you to bring them this message. I want you to tell Carl, that his games are coming to an end. One way or another. I want you to tell him . . . that Notre Dame is not meant for him. It was never meant for him. Remember that. It is important." Even his words seemed to suggest urgency, his voice seemed almost unable to. And slowly his face vanished into the dark, leaving only seconds to address any more questions, before he would be gone again.

Tag: Mitth

9. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    Rufus Jameson & Ghost
    Cheap Motel & Dark Alley

?Hello? Here is Rufus Jameson.? The voice of the American was not what she had expected, but Ghost had hardly any time left to consider it. She felt blind and helpless, as she tried to keep her laptop dry, while making her way through the heavy rain. ?I know. You´re the guy everybody is dying to meet. A lot of blood runs through our streets because of you, American.?

There was a break for a moment and ghost used it to look around once more. She had her shotgun in her backpack, barely hidden, but she knew she was untrained in using it and certainly fast draw wasn´t as easy as the PS3 implied it was. If someone was after her, she needed to outwit him, instead of trying to do anything stupid. And that meant she had to spot him first. Not on a monitor or in the datastream, no she had to see him with her own untrained eyes.

Rufus gave the Brit a short look and then turned out to the window once more. Lilith, she was somewhere out there. He assumed she was really angry about the shot to her head. Damned, even Rufus hated himself for it. Knowing she would wake up once more only made it slightly better.

He focused back at the task at hand.

Talking to ?Ghost?.

?Well, to be precise I am the guy who met the guy who everybody would kill for. Or to be more precise . . . they would kill for his diary which is on a hard drive, which happens to be so heavy coded I can´t reach it. The Limey said you can take care of that for us??

?The Limey?? Okay, her English sounded better than it was. Rufus took a cigarette out of the package and held it into his lighters flame, inhaling. ?you don´t mind, do you?? He asked the Brit, before returning to the phone.

?The Brit.? He explained than. ?Tempest.?

?Temp? Oh yeah, he is right. I can probably be of help with something like this.? Shaking her head she laughed. ?If I survive this ordeal. I haven´t been out of my cellar or building for month.?

?Temp? Okay, then he is Temp now. Listen, if you need help we can come and get you.? Turning from the window to his new partner now, he was a bit confused. She hadn´t left her house in month? Who was that woman?

[hr]

Ghost knew it was probably a bit more than a diary the man had. ?I´ll make it. So what is on this hard drive?? She turned again, but with these masses of people any shadows of her were impossible to identify. ?It isn´t just a diary, is it? You got something big. Something about the Change.?

Again a break. ?We´ll know it when we see it. Come here, fast.? And the line died. She put her telephone away and pushed forward through the rain.

[hr]

?I guess we can trust her. Any traitor would try to appear a bit more . . . mainstream.? Rufus sighed and sat down on the bed. ?When we got the info we need to think of a way to get it to someone who can do anything about it. From the news it looked like my Government doesn´t count anymore.? Rufus looked at Temp and wondered if Lilith was the right address? Or the wrong? That was why it couldn´t be her. She was too dangerous, even if she had good intentions.

[b]Tag: Winged[/b]

10. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    Chapter 1 ? An American Nightmare

IC: Joel David Shepherd
    Target House, East End, DC
    Shep didn?t like being forced to clear the room in front of them with the trigger happy crazyman that was next to him. Unfortunately at this point he had no more options.

?Listen Jenkins, we have an objective here. We need to make sure that we find that girl and take her out of here alive. Did you hear me? ALIVE. So don?t go and blast anything that moves in there.?

He double checked his ammo and switched out his almost empty mag for a full one. He looked back over at Jenkins and continued issuing orders, ?You?ll be first in so go right and I?ll go left, got me??

Shep took a quick breath after Jenkins confirmed his orders and blew it out. ?Alright, let?s do this.? He counted off with his left hand: One? Two? BAM! Jenkins kicked in the door and Shep followed close behind shouting as he went, ?GET DOWN! GET DOWN! GET DOWN!?

[image=http://blogs.starbulletin.com/aperturecafe/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/cty-soldiers-01b.jpg]
    TAG: Fins

11. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003

Rudyard Vane-Tempest
    New Rose Hotel, Tokyo

?I guess we can trust her," said Rufus as he finished talking to Ghost. "Any traitor would try to appear a bit more . . . mainstream. When we got the info we need to think of a way to get it to someone who can do anything about it. From the news it looked like my Government doesn´t count anymore.?

"No government counts anymore," replied Rudyard. "They're all just dying animals now- but this information could bring one or two back to life. That's assuming, of course, that it is what you say it is, and not simply the ramblings of a paranoid German student."

I need to ring the boys, he thought suddenly. It was an unwelcome and surprising thought. He hadn't seen his sons in over a year. He wondered how they were coping with society's rapid disintegration, or if they were even aware of it. God knew it was tough enough to be starting school and trying sports and meeting girls without also having to worry about the world ending.

"I'll have one of your cigarettes if you don't mind," he said to Rufus. "You mentioned that you and this...Lilith...just broke your alliance. Will she be pursuing us too? I think I've had enough introductions for one day."

Tag: Draco

12. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Hamburg, Cellar

"You made me realize I will need a witness, so it was only right to allow you to be that witness." His voice were emotionless, showing no compassion. He simply spoke out truth and made assumptions which seemed to make any questioning of his words irrelevant. "Therefore I need you to understand something." Markus probably already felt the murders meant nothing to this man. He was not here to speak about anything that was a human affair. "You will need to think outside any of your pop culture ideas. The reason why I was . . . chosen is probably because my lifestyle did not allow my mind to be polluted by them. You need to realize that the ability to perceive time outside linearity is something terrible and God . . . as you imagined him . . . could impossibly do that. Because everything is past then and every change leads to the change of it all and therefore of all good and wanted, too! Everything would be irrelevant. And why create it in the first place then? Therefore time, as we perceive it . . . is a gift! Time and it´s linear progression leads to progress. And progress is the fundamental principle of existence. Now everything in creation proceeds. Everything in the universe proceeds. The structure of the very material the universe is created from is based on movement through time and space. And you know why that is? Because the rules were made like this, for whatever reason the Creator had. Breaking them, could mean breaking the system. I therefore decided not to experiment with those rules, but accept them as the fundamental base of my work." Sebastian nodded and there was an emotion. Pride? "I have subjected myself to these rules of time and progression."

The answer was simple, a single word could of carried it. . .witness. What good is history and archeology? Speak to an archeologist and they will all agree, if having to decide between a dig and a person that was there, the person always wins out as the source of history. He was a text book, a living and thinking recorder made to bear testament of this age of Change and the rise of this Sebastian Falk. A few songs entered his mind, probably from the reference of pop culture was bringing some of it up in his mind.

?I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing
    Just praying to a God that I don't believe in
    'Cause I got time while she got freedom
    'Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even?

Now he returned to Markus. You could see his attention shift back to the human before him, much like a human would look at an ant inside a terrarium. Something strange was about the way he smelled, as he leaned closer. It was a biting, almost acid-like smell. "Markus, the man you met . . . this thing, it served it´s purpose. It was created for a purpose, it was serving it all along and now it waits simply until it´s existence expires. But it does not understand what IT is. They will come after me and try to take what I have. They believe they are free in their decision. And I won´t allow them to. Even if it means destroying creation itself, I won´t. I want you to bring them this message. I want you to tell Carl, that his games are coming to an end. One way or another. I want you to tell him . . . that Notre Dame is not meant for him. It was never meant for him. Remember that. It is important." Even his words seemed to suggest urgency, his voice seemed almost unable to. And slowly his face vanished into the dark, leaving only seconds to address any more questions, before he would be gone again.

?Life, for now, I've come to fear
    You've dropped me off and left me here
    With nothing here to find my way
    But the lights you take as you pull away?

The message was odd, a question within an answer. It rang oddly in him and a part of him wanted to never return to that now foul creature his mind was beginning to associate with the fallen angels. ?Alter me then, again. Allow me to be able to be able to care for myself as humanity and. . .Old Ones go mad through this. . .re

13. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Lilith
    Hospital

Lilith felt unerringly exposed, in her ridiculously pretty, high-necked vinyl dress, some kind of Gaga-inspired design that was so top-heavy. Her legs were unencumbered by the garishly crimson outfit, and the dark leggings she wore were more than warm enough physically, but she could not shake the shiver attached to her spine as she walked through the infected hospital. The staff begged them to leave, but Rufus had his ways, and they all let them pass. It made so little sense, even to them.

But that was not really what they were here for. It was Carl Weber. Well, that was what he called himself now. An angel of God was here, and none of them realised. Yet he was crippled like a mere mortal. Lilith recognised him, even after twenty five millennia, and, it would seem, he recognised her. Lilith had affection of one of the three men who had been charged to bring her back to Eden, the first bastion of humanity on this world... and she had, absently, assumed that anything to do with the Change would have been caused by these people. To see him like this, now...

Lilith sat beside him, and imagined his eyes would be following her, under those eyelids. She had no need to mince her words, for nobody would recognise these names of old. Even if they did, they were alone in this room. "So, Semangel, you are still here... where are Senoy and Sansenoy? You must give me their current names. They must be found. They must be stopped. The Change must be undone... and there are only three such immortals in this world that could wreak such havoc, even to Immortals." The third... well, He could not be stalled, of that there was no doubt.

She placed a hand on his arm, felt his skin beneath the flimsi-thin clothes. "I can do you one last service, my old friend, if you so wish, before you die." Lilith felt the smile upon her lips was sultry, but she could do much, much more for this trapped immortal.

TAG: Fin

14. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Thomas Schröder
    House

He picked up the phone and grinned.

"Impressive. Obviously everybody can turn the phone network on and off as he wishes, except me, right? Fells like I haven´t paid my bills. Can still get calls, but not make any." He laughed and kept the phone to his ears. he was inside a kitchen and opened the fridge, to see what was in it. The electricity had been gone for a few hours. Still time to eat the remaining stuff, beforei t would rot. "Nothing? Just slience?" He asked the caller and found Vodka. Danskr, the one in this chemical coolant bottle. 250 Euro the bottle? Nice? Whoever had been living here had a certain taste, that much was certain. He opened the bottle, keeping the phone between his shoulder and his face locked.

"Oh, shall I guess who this is?" He laughed and found glasses. Quickly he poured himself a glass and raised it. "have you already found robert? Looks like he had not vanished after all, hm? I hope you could still recognize him. I am sure you identified Hoshi, right? Laura? Laura, I know it is you. I know it is you, honey. And I think this is the monent where you realize what you have done by NOT LISTENING; right?" He exed the glass and poured another one. "It get´s better, my dear. Alicia? Dear, little Alicia? Oh we had fun. Oh, she was really so . . . " He had a second shot and started searching his pockets for cigarettes. He found the last one of his Marlboros and put it into his mouth. " so sweet. It almost seemed to be some sort of begging, to take that beauty away. You know? this innocence?" He held the cigarettes into hte fire and breathed in.

"But I am not yet done. Remember Markus, my dear? Markus is here with me. and we two are having an amazing time. that guy is really good as a workout, you know? Funny thing, just as you call me, I am having a break." He enjoyed the cigarette. But the silence began to unsettle him. "Was? nichts zu sagen? Oder ist Englisch dir entfallen? Soviele brits hier, ich habs mir fast angewöhnt." He laughed out. then tere was a noise. A tiny one. "Weinst du? Oh, Laura. Laura, Laura, Laura."

Lauralauralauralaura.

Silence again. she had probably moved away from the phone, so he could not hear her cry. "Hör mir zu, ich werde nicht aufhören. Ich werde nie aufhören. Es sei denn, du bringst mich dazu. Es sei denn, du bringst mich dazu, Laura." He took another breath. "Hm? Nicht? Keine Antwort? Hey, redest du etwa nichtmehr mit mir? SIND WIR KEINE FREUNDE MEHR?" He kicked the trash can nearby and looked outside. Closing his eyes, he calmed himself.

"Thomas?" It was her voice. Without a doubt, it was her voice. He grinned. "Ja, meine Liebe?" His grin was broad, while he asked and he leaned against the kitchen table.

"Who is this Laura?" And the line was killed. Thomas looked at his iPhone and then yelled out in anger. "You dammit . . . ! Aaaaaargh!" He turned and took the fireworker axe he had found in the garage of the house. Angry he made his way down into the cellar. It was good he had Markus.

Tag: Fin

15. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    In a cellar with . . . Sebastian Falk

Sebastian looked at him. Then he lay his head to hte side.

"look how you try to advise me, how you try to judge me and yet ask me to change the mess you brought upon yourself. The second time, I wanna point out you ask me to do that. You are a fantastic example of man. But I give you a good advise, Markus. You shoudl really stop writing review about books you haven´t read. You know nothing and that isn´t because you don´t have the information, but because you deny yourself to see. Have I ever seen my baby cry at night and held her tight? Oh yes, I have. I have. I was there for her, always. No matter what your police report tells you. Have cyou always been there for Alicia?" And with these words, Sebastian showed emotion, for the very first time. It was a hint of disgust. "You abandoned her. To him. She died with her father miles away, asking about the great questions of life. And while she was tortured to death, you talked? You talked to me, a man who you do not believe in?" the cold in Sebastian´s face slowly returned and his humanity seemed to vanish.

"And contrary to the dead being you so desperatly hold on to, I am actually a very interventive deity. You damned little fool. Why do you think the witness is in this cellar? You are here to witness. You are exactly where I wanted you to be. And you will never be anywhere else again, but where I want you to be. Welcome, Markus. Welcome to my Kingdom."

And he was gone. Just like this. Upstairs the upset footsteps of Thomas could be heard. He was obviously carrying something heavy.

Tag: Mitth, LordT

16. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Hamburg, Cellar

Shaking his head he wanted to weep, he wanted to cry but the tears would no longer come. ?Not advice, but awaken.? He whispered to himself largely as Falk went on a rant of a father, but it did not have the desired effect. He had known the man had done those things, he was trying to get him to remember his humanity, to remember his heart that seemed lacking. But alas, the embers of genuine emotion were short lived. Pleas and hopes were dashed upon the possibilities of a frozen heart.

He was welcomed, welcomed into Falks kingdom. If this was Falk?s idea of a glorious beginning then he already knew, it was a welcome not to a heaven, but to a hell. Falk was gone then, nothing left to say, nothing left to hear. Nothing but the thumps of Thomas carrying something heavy above.

?Jesus my brother, intercede for me unto the Father. I have gone astray, I have turned to the left and the right off the narrow path. Powers intercede and I feel helpless, lost. Help me, save me or end me, bring me home. I fall short, I hunger for what I should not. I hunger. I hunger.? Tears finally began to fall as he finished his prayer, not for lack of desire to pray more, but for lack of the ability it felt to speak. He knew what he had to do, but he was loath to do it, and Falk?s words about humanity returned to him. It may pain him, but he had to, he had to do it.

17. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC: Jonathan Garret
    The House in the East End, Evening

With the state of the city and the constant pressure now being thrust upon the police department as a whole, it was a miracle Malone had found anyone to help them at all. It wasn't much, but two men were better than none. Schuler and Bright were both good cops and Jon felt safe enough with them watching his back. It still wasn't the ideal setup, but then again, what was? The whole world was going to hell.

And if truth be told, the entire operation had gone to hell right along with it...

When they arrived on the scene, the place was a total disaster area. Nothing was left of the building except the framework and several piles of burning rubble and ash. Someone had beat them to the punch and judging by the uniforms worn by some of the dead, it looked to be a government job.

"Dammit," he cursed to no one in particular as he moved among the rubble, kicking at some of the debris with his foot to clear a path. "Of all the half-assed attempts--"

There was a tap on his shoulder and Jon whirled around to see the face of Schuler. He was pointing in the distance to something that had caught his interest. ?Maybe she knows where your girl is??

Jon furrowed his brow and followed the tip of the man's finger to a young woman sitting on a porch across the way. She was clearly shaken as she stared back at them with wide eyes. She seemed content with just observing them until she realized she had been spotted and they were now staring right back at her. Without warning, she bolted to her feet and fled into the house behind her.

Jon had seen enough. He had been in the force long enough to know that when someone ran, they had something to hide. Holding up a hand, he motioned with two fingers to the back of the house. "Make sure she doesn't come out the back..."

Without waiting for an acknowledgment, he moved forward as he freed his gun from its holster, keeping it low at his side as he approached the door. Inching around the corner to make sure the coast was clear, he stepped cautiously inside. "Hello?" he called into the decaying structure. "Metro Police! Why don't you make this easy on the both of us and come on out? Nobody's going to hurt you...we just want to talk."

18. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Chapter 4 ? Nietzsche was right

Hospital

For a moment it looked as if there would be no reaction. As if Carl would just lie there and do nothing. But then a noise right behind Lilith made her turn. It was a microphone activating on a small laptop. Someone had put it there and pointed the build in camera to the bed with Carl Weber.
    And on the screen there was the probably last face Lilith had expected. Not recorded, but life and laughing at her. It was Carl Weber.
    His laugh, which seemed to be no bit unfriendly finally died down. ?Oh my dear, those old Hebrew names. I used to love them. But they were among the first few dozen names you gave us, you know? We still had the illusion they would mean anything.? He leaned back and obviously he was somewhere else in the world. It was pretty obvious from the lightning. Northern Europe, probably?
    ?It is good to see you, old girl. How long has it been, 20.000 years?? He lay his head to the side. ?I had only one body back then, did I? Well, I pretty fast overcame that limitation. So, I think we have so much to talk about and so very, very little time. Our son is coming for you. And I believe it won´t be a happy family reunion at all.?

Tag: Sinre

Streets

The cabs were all in other parts of town at this time of day. Airport was nowhere near downtown. And the subway seemed to have suffered from some sort of breakdown. Leading to an even higher demand. So she had to walk through the rain. Throug the masses of people doing the same, towards her destination. A gun and a laptop under her coat and the looks of everybody on her face, she felt probably exposed.

Tag: LordT (for Ghost)

Some warehouse

Beckfris was opening the suitcase and then closing it again. Opening and closing it. When Sato finally showed up, the Swedish terrorist almost felt let down he came alone.
    ?Okay, no word of Adam?? Sato shook his head. Beckfris nodded only and hammered the upper part of the suitcase down on the lower part. Sato looked as if his heart failed and finally Beckfris found some delight. Laughing at his latest underling, he did it again. The man stepped away from him.
    2What, do you think it could go off by doing this? Hm? Do you think I could hammer it down so hard I start an accidential nuclear chain reaction, hm?? He laughed again. Sato looked from the suitcase to his Master and back.

?We followed the hacker. This Ghost. Looks like our friends from the Yakuza was right. She might have been the one who helped Vane-Tempest.? Sato folded his hands behind his back and beckfris now gave him all of his attention.

?Really? Well, you scared her and now where is she running??

Sato smiled. A humorless smile. ?We don´t know, but I would bet she goes to her allies.?

?You got someone on her??

?A whole team.? Sato nodded and turned to leave. Beckfris thought it was impolite to leave before being dismissed. But the man knew his job. He could not shoot him in the back just now.

Tag: Nobody

Chapter 5 ? Sinners

Tarpenbekstraße 55, Hamburg

?Open your eyes. Now!?

Laura heard the words so commading, there was little left for her to do than follow hter command. Blood. Rotting flesh. The flat stank like death. Different from the strange mix she had experienced a second ago in the dark with her father. A moment ago . . . ? Time seemed so meaningless now.
    The blood felt glue-like, dried up as it was. But the pool had been big. That was obvious. Dead bodies still lay around. One cuffed to the heater.
    It took a long moment for her to realize the disfigured, swollen face of who it was . . . Robert. Her Robert.

Tag: Sirak

19. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007

The House, Afternoon

Jenkins kicked in the door an joined the yelling. ?Down, down, down.?

It was hard to say if he had listened to Shep, or if he cared at all. But certainly he had this bloodlust in his eyes a soldier needed to kill. But that could be so dangerous, when rescuing someone.

But the room was only full of dead bodies. They had been ripped apart by the grenade. Obviously they were surprised, as they seemed to not even have tried to dodge the blast. Next to the window though, unharmed, not even dirty from the blast, sat a girl who looked out of the window as if hell had not broke loose all around here. Truning her back to the soldiers, she seemed not to react to any of what happened around him.

[image=http://favim.com/orig/201105/05/Favim.com-35077.jpg]

?Hey! Down we said!? Jenkins yelled at her, obviously not realizing she had to be in shock.

Tag: CPL

The House, Evening

Malone entered the house a moment later, gun drawn, nodding to garret to signal he had his back. The other two would cover windows and back-door most likely. The house had obviously been looted by someone. Everything was in chaos. Cupboards smashed and everything that could house any item of value was now spread over the ground. It wasn´t exactly a wealthy neighborhood and that therefore the looters had probably found nothing. But there was one thing that actually could be of interest. Untouched, hanging at the wall was the picture of the girl they had seen outside. It was her home.

?Where is she?? the question came from the stairs, from under the stairs, to be precise. In the shadow of the stairs the girl was cowering, in her hands a shotgun, which was not pointed at anyone. She just seemed to hold it to feel safe. ?Where did you people take her??
    Malone turned quickly and made sure he was not in the same line of fire as Garret was. His gun in both hands, he left speaking to Garret. After all, it had been his call. And he prepared to take the young girl down, if he needed to do to save his partner.

Killing a teenager, a cops worst fear in many ways . . .

Tag: HS29

The Bureau of Milton Prest, Dowtown DC

He had closed his eyes and allowed himself the only luxury he had ever enjoyed. Music.

Classical music had been his greatest love when it came up. But the modern age and it´s endless stream of content, too much even for him to digest it all . . . had really stirred the need to listen to music inside of him.

And how Abba always found a fitting song for him, right?

Lilith, the woman who had distracted his little ape in Asia so badly had showed up in Tokyo.

And his nephew was there, too. Oh so bad for her. Her son had tried to catch up with her for so long and Milton knew Carl had not allowed it, keeping the monster always one step away from catching his mother. Finally Carl had lost his concentration and there they were. Because as much as Carl had kept him away from her, Milton had always made sure they would embrace a final time, sooner or later. Looked as if the time had come. Had the humans known, they would have certainly considered it a sign of the coming apocalypse. Well, humans were ignorant. Terribly ignorant.

Karl, the Germany based Karl, was gone. Vanished and invisible to him. His mentor had allowed some secrets to stay hidden, obviously. But Milton still had the advantage. Why wasn´t he afraid though? Why? Because he had never expected to win. He had always just wanted to try! Was it his curse? Had their father made him a looser? A creature to long for those things it could not have and wipe away all other accomplishments so easily as meaningless?
    He wanted to talk to Tony. He wanted to see Carl shocked and afraid, that Milton had show such passions and patience to wait until the most fatal point in time to betray him. Yet, he sat here in DC and had none of that.

In his mind he allowed himself to revisit the places he had been to. The Churc

20. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Thomas Schröder
    The Cellar

He had run out of battery on his iPod and thankfully he found the one oft he owner of this house. Also the repertoire too choose on was limited . . . had the iPod not been invented ten years ago, he would have bet this game was filled in ? 86 or something . . . but it had some nice pieces on it.

Diana Ross made him dancing, there was little he could do about it. And he needed Diana Ross. Was he really stalked by Laura? Had anybody called? Was Markus even real? Was anything?

You took a mystery and made me want it. You got a pedestal and put me on it. You made me love you out of feeling nothing. Something that you do. And I was there and not dancing with anyone. You took a little, then you took me over. You set your mark on stealing my heart away. Crying, trying, anything for you .

His mood got better immediately, as he slowly moved downwards the stairs. Yes, when he arrived at the refrain, he even danced a little. Although the smell of all kinds of parts of Markus who had been severed by him before began to smell he did not allow it to distract him.

I'm in the middle of a chain reaction. You give me all the after midnight action

Actually Markus was indeed inkillable. And the parts did not reassemble, but grow back. The man basically a one man solution for the organ-donor problems!
    He stopped right in front of the chained up Markus. Oh what kinky people had lived here? Suits in the cupboard, Diana Ross dirty songs on the iPod and handcuffs in the bedroom?

Laying his head to the side he looked down to the man covered by his own blood. He was mumbling something, right? Praying? Talking? Insanity?

I'm on a journey for the inspiration. To anywhere and there ain't no salvation. I need you to get me nearer to you. So you can set me free.

He slowly began to rotate the heavy axe he had brought. And looked down to Markus, while trying to find the willpower to take the earphones of, so they could communicate.

But he couldn´t. Diana Ross, man. Diana Ross!

You make me tremble when your hand moves lower. You taste a little then you swallow slower. Nature has a way of yielding treasure. Pleasure made for you, oh . You gotta plan, your future is on the run. Shine a light for the whole world over. You never find your love if you hide away. Crying, dying, all you gotta do is.

Finally he was able to pushed the earphones out of his ears and he gave the man below him a big sigh.

?Hi.? He said. And the axe raised and speeded down, burying itself deep in Markus skull.

Nine minutes it needed for Markus to regenerate his certainly severely damaged brain. Amazing. As he opened his eyes, the blood already half dried on his face Markus was greeted by Thomas grin.

?God, that is impressive. You really are the toughest bastard on earth now, are you? Badass, man.? Thomas laughed. ?So let´s get formalities out of the way. Yeah, I killed your daughter. And I would like to tell you she did not suffer . . . but hell, we two had fun, you know??

Thomas grinned. He tortured Markus to make Laura show up, but hell . . . it was fun.

[b]Tag: Mitth [/b]

21. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    Rufus Jameson
    Motel, Tokyo

He turned to the Brit and sighed.

A very good question. Would Lilith pursue them?

Looking at the box of cigarettes he took out his lighter to give the man fire. Enough of an answer to that question. Actually he felt better, if he wasn´t the only one smoking. By the Gods, had Lilith made him question is radical pro-smoking attitude?

Having shot her face had hurt. but her probably more so. Physically and personally he had betrayed her. He had also betrayed his original contractor. He had chosen . . . what? Humanity? nothing he had thought he would invest any faith in. But being cynical is probably much more easy, when you sit in a Bar and have a drink. It becomes exceptionally harder, once the world seems to really depend on you.

"Hell, we have to assume she does. If this is not some German´s paranoid rambling, the computer holds the answer to the biggest question of our time. and God know what else. What other goal or prize would be worth fighting anymore?" He lighted his own cigarette. "And the way I broke up the alliance. Oh, well, let´s say I wasn´t terribly gentle to her."

"I kinda shot her, but that´s okay. She is one of those . . . things, I guess." He shook his head. He sounded probably absolutely crazy right now. "You know what the funny thing is? I think I love her."

Rufus wondered where this had come from.

Rufus Jameson in love? Apocalypse had just become one of the lesser surprises.

Rufus looked into the black bag and took out the Single Malt he had stolen. And before the Brit could go any deeper into the topic, he opened the bottle. "You are not one of those Brits who hate Single Malt, because it comes from Scotland, are you?"

Tag: Winged

22. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Hamburg, Cellar

He kept praying even as Thomas came down, moved and jived to whatever the psychopath was listening to. When he heard ?Hi.? An axe briefly whipped past his vision and his world quickly darkened.

Once more as his world returned he found his head hurting as though his skull at been split with an axe, if this was the new routine he had to admit his personal hell was a bit of an experience more then he thought it would be. As a witness though, he had to admit that this sampling of humanity certainly wrote the case for it?s own extermination.

Still Thomas now was feeling chatty, ?God, that is impressive. You really are the toughest bastard on earth now, are you? Badass, man.? Thomas laughed. ?So let´s get formalities out of the way. Yeah, I killed your daughter. And I would like to tell you she did not suffer . . . but hell, we two had fun, you know??

As the joker grinned he felt his own anger, his hunger for revenge to get Old Testament on this fellows body increased but he at least for now kept it at bay. There was old training seminar that came to mind on hostage situations, well he never had thought that he would be the hostage to a psychopath but there were still a couple things that came to mind. He had to take control of the conversation, even if he couldn?t take control of the situation he had that option left.

?You just missed Laura?s Father, by about twenty seconds plus however long I was disconnected from the world.? Feeling something in his mouth he spat out a bone chip, from the mucosal layer he guessed it had to of been part of his sinus?. ?I?m surprised you haven?t tried this on Laura, seems you would have had access long before my daughter. Or are you only into the little ones?? Canting his head to the side he looked up at his captor with a questioning gaze.

[b]TAG: LordTroepfchen, Fin[/b]

23. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    ooc: Fin gave me free reign with the dolls head, LordTs idea.

Laura Blohm
    Tarpenbekstraße 55, Hamburg, Germany

Robert!

She crawled over and frorgot the world around the, the second she saw him. Robert. buried somewhere under the signs of his obvious suffering was the man she loved. She had loved. Even in the ecstasy of seeing him again the state he was in allowed little room for illusions. He was dead. He had died here, when she had been . . . where had she been? She did not remember. She did not wanted to, but the only thing she wanted was take him into her arm and cry and cry. She had hoped she would meet him again, after all she gone through, she had so desperatly hoped she would . . .

It happens in slow motion. The arm drops, the hand opens. Not hers. His. And something is in it. A head. The head of a doll ripped from the toys body.

Laura knew this toy. "Alicia? Is she here?" She asked Robert as if he would answer. And then she realized she might have been here. the floor. It was covered in blood. covered all over the place. It had to be more than one body bleeding out to produce that kind of blood. Did it? She had once opened her wrists and it had been less blood than she thought it would be. God, Alicia. Alicia.

"ALICIA!"

The Sun had been unnaturally bright and warm on that day and when it had set down out there, it had left some of it´s warmth. the heat had swallowed all worries, it seemed. It seemed to have made you free. The drugs had been helping with that feling certainly. Thomas. He was all around her, as her body moved on the dancefloor and she knew that they were like planets who have passed each other too often. Their gravity lead them to an inevitable collusion. And her body celebrated the outlook to that, as it moved.

"Thomas?" Breathing heavy, she tried to get up. "Hoshi. Are you here?" She felt she stumbled. But her stomach did no longer hurt. Why? had she not been shot? Had Markus . . . ? "Markus?" The flat doesn´t answer. Nobody else seems to be here. Nobody.

"Is it where I think I am?" She asks and the black priest grins and nods. "You seem so hard to make believe, for a woman who got so many reasons to believe indeed." She ignored him. Her head turns to the wonderful plains before her. Elephants. Are htis truly elephant? "Lovely. It is such an unfitting world for him, now." The priest looked at him. "What do you mean?" Laura sighed. "don´t worry. He willturn this world into his world. And then you will see what great mistake you have made. I lived in it. His world." The Priest showed a generous smile. "What is it liked? his world?" Laura turned to him. "Hell." She said. "It is hell."

Had she been in Africa? Crying she sat next to the rotting corpse of the man she had loved. Of the man she had cheated on. Thomas. Where was Thomas? The blood. Was he dead?

"Thomas?"

She cried on. No answer. And finally she tried the last thing she knew she wanted to see.

"Father?"

Tag: Fin

24. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    FINS APPROVED

[b]Jack Bassett[/b]

[b]Age:[/b] early fifties

[b]Nationality:[/b] American

[b]Faith:[/b] His mother was Catholic; his wife was Catholic; his children were raised Catholic; Jack ?considers? himself to be Catholic.

[b]Appearance:[/b]
    [image=http://www.blogcdn.com/www.politicsdaily.com/media/2011/03/john-edwards-427jc030111.jpg]

[b]Special Skills/Areas of Expertise:[/b] Good public speaker/communicator

[b]Equipment:[/b] Wallet with a little cash; pocket knife; picture of his wife and kids

[b]Biography:[/b] Jack knew when he took the path of a politician that his life would be filled with much anxiety. Katherine, his wife of ten years, understood that too. So, with his wife?s approval, Jack jumped into the system. Climbed up the ladder. Just a little guy from Riverview, Maine. Within two years, he had made a Senate seat. A child came along. Little girl, named Hallie Rose. Jack and Katherine upsized. Jack was at the peak of his life.

The big presidential campaign came along. The country, though especially his pregnant wife, pushed for him to jump in the bandwagon. He did. And from there his life spiraled out of control. A fight at home literally pushed him into the arms of a young stripper. Not making it a priority to keep it a secret, Jack was found out. He withdrew from the race, packed up his family, and moved back to Riverview. Disgraced, he found that he couldn?t feel what he had once felt with Katherine.

She died from cancer some few years down the road. Never able to fully reconcile, Jack stood over his children?s shoulders at her funeral. Years flew by. Both his children moved out. Furious at the father for his betrayal to their mother. Jack lived in the empty house, lost among old family photos. Waiting for the end.

That was when he received a mysterious call. A proposition. Something useful to do. And it was actually important. He accepted it, and did as he was asked. For the most part. He learned you don?t question the kind of man he worked for.

And he worked. Ran errands. Propositioned. And, for some reason or another, he ended up in the heart of America.

[i]Washington D.C.[/i]

25. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008

IC: Joel David Shepherd
    Target House, East End, DC
    As Shep swept his rifle through his field of fire he saw nothing but carnage. Carnage caused by Jenkins and his grenade. But there was one body that was completely unremarkable. A young woman sat looking out the window without a care in the world.

?Hey! Down we said!? Jenkins shouted at the young woman.

Has he completely forgotten that our objective was to secure a young woman?

?Stand down and guard the door,? Shep ordered the other soldier. He allowed his rifle to hang across his back by its combat sling, but he un-holstered his personal pistol. Slowly he approached the girl with his weapon pointed down towards the ground and his left hand extended.

?Miss?? he tried to get her attention, ?We are members of the US Military and we are here to assist you. Have you been harmed in anyway?? Shep was hoping to get any form of response from the young lady. In their pre-mission brief the Sergeant had mentioned that their target had some sort of strange deformation. From what Joel could tell, so far, this girl did not have any.

He approached her from behind and placed his empty, extended hand upon her shoulder. ?Miss? Can you hear??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.