main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Sith Empire - Lords of the New Sith Order - Continuing to put the Laughter into Manslaughter!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silvertough

Silvertough Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2018
    *Azeth reaches for his own lightsaber, instead finding an empty holster on his hip* Eehh..

*Produces a blaster pistol from a robe pocket, before tossing it to the side after noticing the spent battery pack, smiling sheepishly*

I'll just uh.. sit this one out.. Heh.. hmm.. *Takes a few cautionary steps backwards from the group*

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  2. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    Hmm, aren’t we jumpy. Either that or eager for bloodshed. It’s not terribly necessary. Serapis and I harass each other quite often. It only gets potentially lethal in the Pit. ;)

Silvertough, DarthIshyZ and Mostlymad like this.
  3. Mostlymad

Mostlymad Jedi Master star 4

May 12, 2017
    Everyone more or less harasses everyone here... in one way or another.

Kaleesh-Cyborg and DarthIshyZ like this.
  4. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    Well, until I have some manner of protecting myself.. I think I'll just keep a respectable distance from any ignited lightsaber.. Seems reasonable, no?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

WookieeRage and Kaleesh-Cyborg like this.
  5. Mostlymad

May 12, 2017
    Better start your Teräs Käsi training now then so you don't have to keep a respectable distance like a frightened child eh?

6. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    It'll be difficult to develop any abilities if I'm killed as collateral during a meaningless squabble between Sith, no?

Anyways, once I gather the right materials, I can begin construction of a replacement saber.. Only missing a few peices anyways.. Of course, once I work out the kinks in Sith Alchemy, a saber will be useless in the grand scheme of things..

7. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Listen here, peon. No squabble within these walls is meaningless. We are not shallow people. Our bitter resentment for one another runs deep.

8. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    *the God-Emperor simply watches with a soft smile*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mostlymad, WookieeRage and PCCViking like this.
  9. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    If that is true, then so be it. I will admit, it has been difficult to break from the Jedi's mindset on that aspect.

The Jedi preach that the group as a whole is more important than an individual's personal growth, while here it is the opposite. I will meditate on the Sith's Code, perhaps then I will find the answers I seek..

Mostlymad and WookieeRage like this.
  10. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    I would counter that I, first, have to take care of my side of the street. Take care of my own psyche before I can be concerned with others.

How "meaningless" our actions are is is a matter of perspective.

11. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    @Silvertough

What does the Sith Code mean to you? Does it truly free you? Or do you perceive it another way? You talk about KoToR so I assume you know it?

Also, seperately, what is the order in the Rancor pit, Kaleesh? Ishyz?

Mostlymad likes this.
  12. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    *Pauses for a moment*

I do know the Code, yes. If you wish for me to recite it, I can and will do so. For my interpretation of it.. Truthfully I'm still grappling with that..The only experience I've had with the Code is reading other's analyses in the archive.. Some of which sounds.. correct, for a lack of a better word. I suppose once a Master takes me as an apprentice I will learn the Code firsthand through their eyes..

The most literal way, at least for me, for understanding the Code is this: The more strength you earn, the more power you have to achieve personal goals, whatever they may be.

The Code emphasizes ambition over stagnation more than anything else.. That conflict is the only true way to test one's own abilities. As the Code says: "Peace is a lie, there is only passion".

*Pauses again, thinking*

I suppose I'm having the most trouble with the line: "Through victory, my chains are broken". Can a line like that work within a group? Is it possible for the Sith as a whole to "break their chains" if each Sith is focusing mainly on the self?

I'm.. still rather new to this side of things.. I'm learning what I can on my own, but there's just so much knowledge here.. I think I'm a little overwhelmed to be honest..

13. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    The Jedi may tell you differently... The knowledge you can gain here is infinite. Forget your past.. Your old shacks of so-called temples. Where did they leave you now? At our door, giving in to us; Our version of the Sith. The True Sith... and we did offer you a generous refuge in return. I assure you, peon. Stay vigilant and a Master will soon take you under their tutelage. Until then, keep active. Keep studying our archives to learn about this Temple. Many have gone but what remains is the strongest. The way it should be.

*fades into shadows*

14. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Why do you people insist on fading into shadows?? We have perfectly good doors folks!

15. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    I think you are up again, Ravenous, unless I missed a tag. My tag alert seems to be broken half the time.

Doors are so overrated. This is the Dark Side. Shadows are trending here. Always. *eyes glow from within the shadows of the rafters*

Mostlymad and WookieeRage like this.
  16. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Sets up spotlight bright lights all over the temple. [edna mode] No shadows, dahling. [/edna mode]

17. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    *Gives a kurt nod* I see the wisdom in your words, and I thank you for giving them to one of such a low station such as myself.

*Bows deeply at the waist* I will continue my studies in earnest, and I will certainly prove myself worthy of such access

18. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    BTW, if you younguns would like to see the Wookiee, @QueenSabe7, and yours truly as newbie peons, go back to page 10 or therabouts.

19. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    It's unwise to fade into shadows since my kitten Marbles will try to attack them. :p

On the other hand, we could do what Vision does in Captain America: Civil War and just float in through the wall...if we had the ability. :p

WookieeRage and Mostlymad like this.
  20. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Raaaaagh! *shields eyes* Watch where you’re aiming those things! You’ll put somebody’s eye out. *hides under cloak*

21. Mostlymad

May 12, 2017
    *Basks in the light which reminds him of his desert home*

Do not fall for the perception that we Sith operate alone. We are not that naive. Often we must align our personal goals with others in order to achieve what we desire. Temporary alliances are sometimes necessary, even with a potential rival or enemy... to include the Jedi, in order to reach the next step. Do not be blinded by your anger and hate in this, seize your opportunities for power and once obtained you can use the closeness and their false sense of security to cut them down. “Through victory” is the important part of the line. So long as you remain victorious, how can you fail?

22. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    [Edna Mode] NO SHADOWS!! [/Edna Mode]

Good way of looking at it. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
  23. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Yeesh, after going for a walk I feel like a slug. Late-August humidity is a killer. >___<

24. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    *Strokes chin* I've never thought of it like that, interesting. One last question, which I ask mostly from living under the yoke of the Jedi for so long, so please excuse my ignorance. Are the emotions of hatred and anger what give a Sith their strength? Or are those two just the "easiest" to use? I was under the assumption that any extreme emotion could be used as.. fuel.. for lack of a better word. I'm having trouble using my hatred when applied to force techniques, although that could simply be from lack of training. *Shrugs*

25. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Ever lift a heavy rock and grunt and grimace to lift it? Assign an emotion to that. It's easy to assign it "anger," but are you really angry with the rock?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.