main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Sith Hunter Chronicles Part 1

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Lord_Raziel, May 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Angelo

Rage had completely taken over Angelo. He had joined this group in the hopes of being stronger, to prevent any more Padawan learners from ever having to lose their Masters again. And not an hour after he had pledged his allegiance to this group, had a Padawan actually slipped up in battle and killed his Master.

Angelo's mind was absolutely shot. His beliefs kept getting destroyed right in front of his non-biased sight.

Before he could let his body take it's course, he found himself flying backwards. The lightsaber was removed from his grip and he was stood up before his new Master, who delivered a swift back hand to her apprentice. His body was already numb from emotion. The only thing Angelo felt was his head jerking to the left.

His mind just couldn't comprehend what was happening to his life. Jedi killing Jedi. Master against Padawan. That was a Sith practice. Even if this was just an accident. What could Angelo do to stop it from happening? He was supposed to help protect people. But here, right before him he had been yet again powerless to do anything. He had been too slow. Too slow again.

Angelo could feel nothing around him. His entire being was nonexistent at this moment. He wished he could either have some kind of clarity, or to simply wash away in the currents of the Force. There had to be another way...

Tag

2. Lord_Raziel

Lord_Raziel Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2007
    IC: Serus, Sith Hunters

Serus felt her palm go red from the strike, the young boy's head snapping to the side. Suddenly her countenance changed, she embraced the boy with both arms, letting her body cradle the teenager. Kalos moved forward slightly, never had Serus shown open affection for anything....

Gabriel watched from a distance, he knew what Serus was doing, she would make a bond between the boy and herself. All of Gabriel's knights over the years had been trouble individuals, it was the only way they could face to truth about this dark galaxy. He needed Jedi who had tasted the dark side, who had seen its destructive power...and put it on the shelf....a lesson learned, not a path to follow. The Jedi Order treated such individuals harshly, sometimes stripping them of their force senses entirely, Gabriel gave them purpose, gave them friends and a common goal.

As Angelo lay, cradled by Serus, he could feel Serus connecting them through the force, she wanted him to see as she saw, as she felt. He must learn, and he would have to learn fast the direction they would take, he could not falter and he could not blow his cover like that again, he was an agent of the Republic. One way or another he would learn. "Angelo....come back to me...do not give in to the void, I will shelter you from the storm."
    Her voice was pure and soft, it seemed to saturate the area, her beautiful voice was laced with the force, any present would have immediately been in awe of the stunning Knight. She was drawing Angelo back to her, she would not let him fall into darkness.

Tag

3. Aefernal_Fire

Aefernal_Fire Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2007
    IC Khessel Zarran
    The lower levels of Coruscant

The skinny half-naked rodian was quickly gone in a blur of dirty underwear with holes in embarrassing places, tripping over the snake-tailed thug as he left. The wounded and humbled whipid no longer wore the expensive chains around his neck and backed away snarling like a wounded hound with the pieces of his vibro-axe cradled in his hairy arms.

The devaronian was now wearing some kind of banana-hammock shaped piece of green leather as he tried to threaten?ahem?menacingly before he disappeared into the shadowed allies, ?You?ll pay for this one dearies, the LOT of ya!?

Khessel went immediately over to where the rodian had dropped his get-up and began rifling through the pile. The corellian olive-green trench coat was a little big but fit over her robes easily. She corrected the length by ripping off the bottom under the large pockets so it only came down to her knees, and rolled up the sleeves above her elbow.

The dark blue sash wrapped around her waist was moved to around her neck where it could cover the bottom half of her face if she wished. Khessel slipped the rodian?s goggles up over her forehead and thick bangs, and then tucked her padawan braid under the strap.

She now also wore several mismatched belts of gear that she hadn?t had time to explore through yet as she slowly and carefully reached for the discarded blaster rifle.

Khess had never seen one up close before. It was a beautiful thing. So exotic and foreign with so many strange and unfamiliar parts fitting together like a puzzle. It felt good in her hands, almost like?it had been made for her, like the Force had carried it across worlds to find her here.

The brown-skinned teenager touched her fingers over the cold and scuffed metal. It was damaged and filthy?just like her. She fell in love immediately. The weapon of neither Jedi or Sith?

?It was perfect.

It was freedom. To be like normal people, to make, follow, and enforce her own rules, her own code if she wished. Khess hung the DC-13E rifle by the strap over her shoulder so it lay flat against her back. She picked up the pretty gold-colored chains and began wrapping one around her wrist, turning to Zeno, ?You mind if I take these??

Tag: darth_Boba

4. darth_Boba

darth_Boba Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 28, 2002
    IC: Zeno Tarsus
    Coruscant

"No, go ahead," Zeno said, adjusting the new clothes he'd picked up. The Devaronian wasn't exactly his size, so he tried to keep as much of his own clothes as he thought he could get away with. His boots were the first to be discarded, because Jedi boots were a dead giveaway, being distinctively "better" than what most people wore. The Devaronain's boots on the other hand were scuffed, worn, and a little too big. Not enough to appear comical, but Zeno did have to strap them tighter at the shins to make them fit properly.
    He kept his own pants and undershirt, but he commandeered the Devaronian's jacket. It was also a little big, but a portion of the right sleeve had been amputated along with the Devaronian's hand, giving Zeno some freedom of movement. He decided to cut the left sleeve to match and then tucked his lightsaber into the back of his pants, where it was covered by the jacket.
    "Okay, step one's done," Zeno said. "Now we should probably get those supplies. We didn't exactly take any money with us when we "escaped" the Temple-"
    Please don't do air-quotes again.
    "- so either we mind-trick our way into free supplies or we avoid getting darkside points and trade our new speeder for whatever we need."

Tag: Aefernal_Fire

5. Aefernal_Fire

Nov 11, 2007
    IC Khessel Zarran
    The lower levels of Coruscant

Khessel?s brown and gold eyes narrowed at Zeno. She stepped inside the blue-skinned Jedi?s personal space and pulled the pouch of credits Master Gabriel had tossed earlier at Zeno upward out of his pocket, ?Trying to keep it all to yourself? You know greed is a Sith trait??

She weighed it thoughtfully in her hand before looking back up at Zeno, ?I want half or I?m telling.?

6. darth_Boba

Aug 28, 2002
    Coruscant

Ha ha, what an ass. You totally forgot about the credits.
    In all the excitement, the pouch of credits had slipped Zeno's mind. Consequently, he was faced with a moral dilemma: fess up and take the hit to his ego, or split the difference with Khessel and become piratey.
    Or, take option C.
    "You know what," Zeno said. "I honestly forgot I had those. If you want to split it that's fine, but we'll have to sell the speeder to cover the cost, which I was planning on doing anyway. Either way, we've got a little extra cash in case things go south."

Tag: Aefernal_Fire

7. Aefernal_Fire

Nov 11, 2007
    Khessel groaned and spun away, counting the credits in the pouch as she walked (in the direction she hoped to be east), ?It?ll take too long to sell the speeder?which we haven?t even seen yet. I am tired out of my mind, and have just barely managed to survive the worst three days of my entire life.?

The pretty brown-skinned girl tightened the drawstrings on the pouch and tossed it back to Zeno, ?I?d really just like to get some supplies and regroup with the others. I?ve got a lot of stuff to figure out and set in line.?

Who saved me?

Who are these people that don?t glow with blinding, burning, white zealous light of the Jedi?

?I figure we get an outdoor survival package, a standard three month humanoid provisional kit for about eight people?we shouldn?t need to worry about medkits?thankfully.? Khessel ticked off the items on the tips of her gloves, as she had done a week ago when preparing for her first mission as a Jedi apprentice, ?Some fresh produce would be nice if we can get our hands on it, a good stock of energy and food capsules?we?ve got a good bit of credits??

I?m never going back to the temple.

Not if I can help it.

Khessel was perfectly intent on leaving her past life as far in the back of her mind as possible, if she didn?t it would hurt. At this point in time she knew she wouldn?t be able to tolerate any more of that kind of pain.

The marketplace was bustling with life and activity. Colors and shapes and sounds from almost every corner of the galaxy were trying to make a living here, calling out prices and deals. Children pickpockets ran discreetly through the crowd measuring up and stalking prey. Bright neon lights of every hue shown like a zeltron party club above the noise.

Khess stopped and breathed it in. This was life outside the temple. It would do very nicely.

Ahead of the two young Jedi gleamed the Sunburst Saloon in all its glory of scum and villainy. In front--just as they had been told--was a dirty gray airspeeder that had a white Annoo-dat skull dripping red blood painted haphazardly on the front.

?Let me take care of supplies while you check out the speeder,? Khess held out her hands eagerly for the bag of credits.

8. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007

Haze. Confusion.

Angelo floated within his own consciousness. Somewhere between the light and the dark. He was no longer aware of where he was, what he was, or why for that matter. The only certainty was the fact that he could not feel. There was just the void. He saw the Aura associated with his new Master. But it seemed very far away.

The Miraluka continued to float in himself. Somewhere between the light and dark. At long last he began to feel. But it was a dreary sensation. A feeling of falling. Forever tumbling end over end into the void.

"Angelo....come back to me...do not give in to the void, I will shelter you from the storm."

Yes... there is a storm isn't there? But the storm is within my own mind. Is it right that someone shelter me from myself? Do I lack the strength to protect myself? If I cannot protect myself... how can I protect others? How do I stop death when I help cause it?

There was a warm light surrounding him.

...No...I do not cause death. Nor do I condone it.... But I am not yet strong enough to be the one to make the claims I do. Direction.... there has to be direction. But which direction will take me? And which is the right one?

The warm light grew warmer still. His falling began to subside. Confidence renewed inside of his mind.

I can never doubt my skills again. That is what Master Gabriel said. What kind of Jedi would I be if I just let that go? Am I even a Jedi anymore? Is that what I am destined for? Yes. Yes it is. The Jedi may be slightly misled, but they represent what is right. But does getting stronger for a blind Order not contradict the meaning of getting stronger? Blind... heh... will the irony never cease. The Jedi Order is as blind as I am. But we both see far more than the galaxy intended...

Angelo blinked slowly a few times on the outside. He realized that he was being cradled.

".....I apologize Master..... I will not.... it will not happen again..."

I don't care what Master Gabriel says. I will walk my own path...

Angelo opened his eyes once more to see the universe as a whole.

I will not fall....

Tag Sith Hunters

9. Lord_Raziel

Sep 23, 2007
    IC: Sith Hunters

The boy came to...Gabriel nodded to Serus and Kalos, Kalos immediately resumed his pace beside his master. Serus lifted the boy up as she stood, she nodded to him, a smile escaping her usually pristine emotionless face. "You are an apprentice worthy of the path we have all chosen, yet we all have to walk it alone."

Together they rejoined Gabriel, they seemed to be heading deeper into the suburbs, Gabriel took in the building that stood before him, nothing special. It was a duracreet complex, like many others surrounding it. Families scuttled here and there, every race and species resided in these blocks, Gabriel gazed at his locater, this was the place.

Without a word he stepped up to the entrance and moved inside, the four Jedi did not encounter any resistance, in fact most who came across them gave a wide berth, some even retreating back inside their cubicles. As the Master reached the door he wanted he knocked once, he could sense the other through the door, he would also sense their presence...if he was competent.

Tag

10. Lord_Raziel

Sep 23, 2007
    IC: All NPC's

The door slid open slowly, the Sith sat in the center of the room, his mind lost in the force. Gabriel moved forward, his two knights flanking him. As they entered the Sith's eyes opened suddenly. He stood and turned to meet them, his dark robes about him. Gabriel and the Sith locked eyes, they could feel the hatred toward one another, however there was larger things at stake here.

Kalos and Serus backed out of the room silently, standing guard at the door, Serus kept Angelo close. She did not wish to endanger the boy this early on and with no real means of defending himself.

After a time the two warriors appeared in the hallway, Gabriel turned to the group, his voice quiet in the cold hall. "We must move now, our ship is ready and we will already have stirred up the Temple once more with the commotion in the street."

As the group raced from the building Gabriel sent out a pulse through the force, hopefully the other two would sense it and feel its warning. He needed them all back at the ship immediately.

Tag all

11. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007

Angelo was still a little dizzy from his whole ordeal. His mind was reeling with the events of the day. But he still drove on. He had vowed to do the right thing no matter what it took. And so he followed on. Back to the ship.

Angelo found himself in the shower, trying to wash away the lies and separate what was real and happening. It was difficult. He felt as though something were slightly off about the whole situation that he was now so deeply involved. But at the same time, he kind of wished he didn't have to figure it out. He just wanted things to be simple. Divided into light and dark again, so you could always tell what was right and wrong. But that was not to be. Angelo knew that it was only wishful thinking that kept these thoughts driving through his mind.

After his shower, Angelo found fresh clothes where he had left his robes. They felt different from his normal Jedi robes. It seemed that some of the supplies that Hylas had gotten was a change of clothes. Being around the same size and stature, it made sense that any spare clothing to be had would be given to Angelo. Though the Miraluka didn't know how he felt about that. They weren't his but his were scuffed, and dirty. He sucked it up and began dressing. He hoped that his Master would talk to him soon. There was much that he was finding hard to swallow lately.

Tag all

12. Lord_Raziel

Sep 23, 2007
    IC: Gabriel

The ship hummed to life, it's passengers making themselves comfotable again for the long journey ahead. The Sith Hylas set next to the master, his eyes staring out into the sprawling city. The two wayward Jedi had made their way back to the ship, their duties complete, slowly they loaded a grav sled with the provisions. They would need every bit on their expedition, Gabriel was not sure they would return home, or if they did when and where.

The stage was set, A Jedi Master, a Sith apprentice, four Jedi knights and a young Jedi apprentice. Who knows what would await them in the cold darkness, Gabriel knew there would be no respite, no mercy and no weakness. This was a task he had taken upon himself and his disciples, whether they succeeded or failed no one would ever hear about it. The galaxy would continue as it always had. Gabriel steeled himself against the feelings of doubt, he had one mission, eradicate the Sith threat, then return and deal with the Jedi....there needed to be a balance, and they were not creating it....he would rectify this flaw.

Tag all

13. darth_Boba

Aug 28, 2002
    OOC: Is everyone back on the ship, then?

14. Aefernal_Fire

Nov 11, 2007
    OOC: Yes! Yes! YES! Hoorah Sith Chronicles! I may be limited in my replies due to work, but I'll be sure to get at least one a day :)

IC Khessel Zarran
    Aboard The Guardian

The brown-girl was lying on her stomach on the hood of the brand new speeder she and Zeno had 'aquired.' The ramp had just closed behind the two and the The Guardian's engines hummed to life as they all began to leave Coruscant far behind. She traced the image of the alien four-eyed reptilian skull on the hood with her finger, proud of what she had managed to accomplish...and not think about.

"Dibs on the shower!" Khess twisted and slid off the hood, landing clumsily for a Jedi, and pushed her way past Zeno and running up the stairwell to the upper quarters of the nubian craft, struggling out of the trench coat she wore as she went. She nearly had her other boot off when she nearly knocked over the newly cleaned and freshly clothed Angelo...

Tag: Radiance, Any on the ship

15. darth_Boba

Aug 28, 2002
    Coruscant- The Guardian

Khessel ran to the shower like a whirlwind of filth and and discretion, but without the discretion.
    Dirty girls are one thing, but that's ridiculous.
    "Hurr hurr," Zeno fake-laughed. "Because you're super clean yourself, right?"
    I'm your inner monologue; I don't have a body.
    "Oh, that's right. I suppose that's my gimmick, huh?"
    Would you rather be Angstman, the troubled Jedi with a dark secret?
    "I'd rather be a robot that turns into a truck."
    You mean a hover truck.
    "No."

TAG: Any on the ship

16. Lord_Raziel

Sep 23, 2007
    Welcome back everyone!

17. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007

The Miralukan teenager had finally finished getting dressed and ran a slow hand over the folds of the new robes he now wore. To anyone with sight, they would notice that Angelo's robes were now black, instead of the Jedi tan and brown. Due too a slightly longer arm length that Hylas had over Angelo, the sleeves fell loose and comfortably passed his hands like his former robes. In fact the Darker robes that he now wore, were very similar to the ones he gave up, save for the fact that they were black. The main difference with the new clothing was that the tunic was much more lax around Angelo's toned frame, and on the back, it had a loose hood that fell comfortably over his eyes.

Angelo had just finished tying up his hair with a new band when someone came crashing into the refresher. Angelo was barely able to keep himself on his feet. He held out a hand and braced against the wall to keep himself from hitting his head.

"Ahem... pardon me. It was not my intention to take this long in here. It takes me a little longer to get dressed... I do not possess sight like most do.. please forgive me.. I will leave you to your cleaning..."

Angelo pulled up his new hood and had to give a small smile. The hood made him feel secure. It drenched his features in shadow, much like his own physical sight.

The Miralukan bowed his head slowly to the new person and realized that he had not introduced himself to his new companion.

"Forgive me for being rude. I am Padawan Angelo."

Tag Khessel

18. DarkSavior

DarkSavior Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2006
    Mother tested, GM APPROVED

Name - Hu'ral
    Species - Kel Dor
    Age - 32
    Gender - Male
    Affiliation - Sith (possible sith lord?)
    Looks - He had dark skin, almost midnightish, He has a set of silver Iris' th roll around inside his head. He stands 5'9 inchs tall and has the usual look that one would suspect from the
    Clothes - He has an all white cloak with a tribal symbol on the back. He also has a red undershirt, a white talbard and a white tonic.
    Weapons - White colored LightSaber
    Force User Powers/Preferances - Force Lightening, Force wave, Force jump, Force speed, Force Choke
    Personality- Violent it provoked, calm majority of the time, but if something doesn't go his way, then his violent nature shows
    Background history- A sith boarding/slave ship had boarded the planet and was looking for straglers who would be able to be used to send into the jedi temple in order to keep tabs on what they were doing.

His family had tried to keep him away from both the Jedi and the sith as they had noticed that he had begun to develope his "Wizard" skills at an early age. He was called "The Genius Mage" when he was twelve. He was 23 when the landing group had struck and downed two from his family. He was hidden away, but his force power was too strong to hide away from the sith who had landed. He was tricked into thinking that he was a Jedi...a Semi-good guy in the eyes of Hu, but that didn't stop him from trying to make him be pushed back. It's unknown which sith had picked him up that day, there are notions that it was a reincarnation of many different sith and if you ask Hu he will tell you a different answer each time.

He was placed in a holding cell and strapped down...force to watch nohing but violence for 6 months stright, only stopping to eat and be tortured...this lead to him being more prone to violence, he thought only of killing his captors an placing their heads on sticks as a sign of how strong he was.

His master who had begun to teach him the ways of light saber combat after sometime and felt that he could feel his anger growing and growing. He was growing...more and more hatred for the Jedi, he hated them...with all he was, he could understand why his parents hated them. His lightsaber combat was cut short as he had used a staff, he still trained for the next five years, but told no one of this. He had access to some holocrons and he could be sure that he was going to use them.

When he was 30 he had taken a run at his master trying to kill him while he slept...his master was more than prepared for it, He had pushed Hu back and caused him to lose a lot of his force knowledge...that he was taught. His leg was badly damaged in the fight...he was pushed out into a sky lane which had traffic running the way. What he didn't know was that he had landed in a senator's transport. He had cared for him and taken him in. He had lost his memory of certain force powers but remained with the core ones that he needed and learned the others...There was one thing that was still burned into his memory...his hatred for the Jedi.

He had learned what he could from the holocrons he had taken from his former master. He was now based out of Dorin his home planet and planned on getting revenge for all those who were lost in the battle of his homeland...the Jedi were evil creatures and needed to be put down. They needed to be killed and never heard from again.

IC:Hu'Ral

The Sith had slithered his way upon the lower quarter of Coruscant. He had made his presence known to the young woman(Khess) and the way too eager young boy(Angelo). He had merely walked close enough to the ship in order for them to be able to sense of his force presence and then slowly he moved back towards an alley, he set up small little traps as he went along(just cans, nothing much, but mere annoyances, cans that they would have to knock over, bottles, a dumpster that they would have to move, just to let him know that they were coming). His almost glowing cape was swooshed aside as an air duct had begun to press out s

19. Aefernal_Fire

Nov 11, 2007
    IC Khessel Zarran
    Aboard The Guardian

"Ahem... pardon me. It was not my intention to take this long in here. It takes me a little longer to get dressed... I do not possess sight like most do... please forgive me... I will leave you to your cleaning..."

Angelo pulled up his new hood and had to give a small smile.

?Thanks,? Khessel dropped her boot and navigated around the Miralukan towards the shower. She still held her new blaster rifle by the shoulder strap and muzzle in her hand like a child with a blanket or stuffed toy.

It suddenly occurred to the dark haired human that she hadn?t showered in at least three days, and only imagine how bad she smelt under the acute sense of smell of the blind boy in front of her?At least he didn?t mention it?

The Miralukan bowed his head slowly to the new person and realized that he had not introduced himself to his new companion.

"Forgive me for being rude. I am Padawan Angelo."

?Oh hi!? Khessel smiled, ?I didn?t recognize you in black. I remember you from Master Baran-Do Sage?s philosophy lecture. Everyone kept whispering, ?Oh look at the Miralukan? and??

?Hi I?m Khessel Zarran. See you around?? She winced, not sure if the word ?see? would offend him, ?Or um?Talk to you later??

??I?m gonna shower now.? The brown-skinned girl tried to stop herself from making things worse and quickly retreated into the refresher.

It was minutes before she fell asleep against the wall with the water running over her. Khess snored lightly?She tended to do that when she slipped into a healing trance.

?2 hours later?

Khessel snapped awake and slipped. She fell to the floor with a slippery THUD and a loud high-pitched yell of surprise.

Ow.

The girl turned off the water using the Force and very carefully got to her feet. She?d never had such strange nightmares before. The image of a strange dark figure?petting a girl with flaming red curls and emerald eyes was burned uncomfortably in her mind. It felt almost like someone was tugging at the edge of her mind?

She stepped out of the shower and into the small refresher room. At the sink Khessel tried to wash her hands again, and again. She had almost scrubbed them raw but they didn?t feel clean?a wave of emotional pain and agony tried to surface but the girl immediately trapped it in a force wall, compressed it tied and hid it in the back of her mind, severing off the emotion quickly.

Her master was dead. There was nothing she could do about it now.

Someone had taken the time to put in a set of unfamiliar clothes and collect her boots, what had been recoverable of her old clothes, and gauntlets (which she had left haphazardly throughout the ship) next to where she had set her lightsaber and her blaster rifle.

The girl picked up her lightsaber and ignited the familiar yellow blade. She turned toward the mirror gently holding out her padawan braid with one hand, then quickly and neatly cut it in one swing.

New clothes! The brown-skinned girl rifled through the assorted grey colors. The cloth looked old and felt funny?she could feel the force signature left on them by a teenager and all the lingering emotions that came with that age.

Khessel exited the ?fresher wearing a dark grey sleeveless tunic tied at the waist with her dark blue scarf in a wide band that came half-way up her stomach, and a skin tight dark blue long sleeve shirt. The lower edge of the tunic barely came down over her thighs and the dark blue skin-tight leggings she wore underneath it.

The nineteen-year old girl?s lightsaber and gauntlets hung from the belt concealed by the sash she wore at her side, and the blaster rifle hung comfortably behind her back, the muzzle hanging where it touched the side of her hip as she walked towards the cockpit of the ship.

?Hello?? she recognized the presence who had saved her from the sith holocron.

Tag: Lord_Raziel, any on the ship

20. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007

He was used to it.

The misunderstanding nature of others towards his species. The little comments no longer effected him. He got used to the mistakes, and the jibes that were not mistakes. Angelo was one of the few people left of his species. So it was rare to see one of his kind walking about. Less common still to see someone of his age.

Angelo was walking around the ship randomly. He let his thoughts wander as he did so. Everything that had happened recently was pressing through his brain.

But his thoughts were rudely interrupted by a odd nagging at his senses. His ear began to twitch uncontrollably. Angelo slowly turned in the direction of the nagging. His eyes picked up the golden outline of the ship around him. The neon lights that made up the hull in his mind. Passed the hull he could see small life forms flitting about.

Angelo concentrated on his senses. His sightless eyes narrowed as the world around him became tunnel like. He saw directly through the ship and into the street around them. A form began to stand out from the others walking around. The gray form slowly turned red. It was... taunting.

As if... the person were drawing him out. Something only he could see.

Angelo sighed and shook his head. On any other day, this would seem odd. Another Sith.

But not today.... not today.

He shook his head again ruefully and whispered to himself.

"I am young, but not that naive. Try harder dark sider..."

Angelo brought up his comlink and hit the connector to his new Master.

"....Master... there is yet another Sith outside of the ship some ways. They seem to be baiting me outside... rather poorly I might add. Thought you would like to know..."

Angelo waited for the response as he sat down calmly.

tag all

21. DarkSavior

Jun 1, 2006
    IC: Ha'rul

He would sit there for a moment and sigh. He held up his hands and nodded. He waited there for a moment. He mouthed these words. "as you wish" but he didn't speak them aloud. He would see that these were not as foolish as he originally had thought, a lot of Padawans would have come by now, no sound of a can being squished so that must mean that they either were smarter than he had thought and avoided the small little notifications or they weren't coming. Either way it was time to get rid of the young girl, she was getting on his nerves with all the crying...he ignited his lightsaber as someone had come over to him. They leaned down an whispered something in his ear, he was interested in what they had to say as the blade stopped just short of the now white young human girl.

"don't go anywhere Jedi. I will be coming back for each of you soon enough. I will be at Raxus prime...that is where you should go if you wish to discuss things further. You have something that belongs to me. " he said in basic. He quickly disappeared into the night, his force signature was gone, he made sure that he left a trail. First thing was first; introduce yourself, there is no reason you can't be civil about it. He was going to show them exactly what it was to be truly dispised. He hated the Jedi and each would come to their knee's before him...or they would parish at his blade. He had dropped something, it was a broken holo cube. It was playing an older man that was saying "this is for my Daughter Khess." it would loop only into that. a note would be left "come alone if you want the other half youngling."

Tag: Khess, Angelo, Ship, Gabriel.

22. Lord_Raziel

Sep 23, 2007
    IC: Gabriel, Serrus, Kalos

Serrus' eyes dilated suddenly, she felt the disturbance ripple through the ship. Like clockwork her comm sprang to life, the young voice of her new padawan ringing clearly through it. "I am quite aware Angelo, we will need to meet in the main cabin. Gabriel will have a course of action to take."

Serrus immediately moved towards the main cabin, her black robes and lightsaber already accompanying her. As she entered the room Kalos stared straight back, his weapons already in hand, they had all felt the Sith Lord's presence, it was an immense amount of power for one being, although he tried to hide it from the Hunters, this is what they lived for.

Gabriel opened his eyes, he could feel the others presence, outside the ship, a smile crept onto his face. Gabriel had sensed this being before, like a shadow in his mind it played upon his memory. So he wished to lure them out.....a simple trick, but one he would have to try so much harder to accomplish with the Master Jedi aboard. As Gabriel rose slowly a voice from behind him made him turn.

"Hello?"

"Yes my young Jedi...I felt it too....follow me to the main Cabin, I wish to address all of you on this new and disturbing matter."

Without another word Gabriel swept passed the stunning young Jedi, they were all so young, too young for what he would have to ask of them in the weeks to come. But they would prove themselves worthy or they would die for the cause...one way or another this darkness would be rooted out forever.

Gabriel, Serrus and Kalos stood together in the Cabind and awaited for the others to arrive. The Sith Lord wanted to bring them out, and out they would go, together, to see what this fiend had in store.

Tag all

23. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007

Resentment. Was that right?

Angelo could feel nothing but resentment towards the Dark Side of the Force. The Dark Side had ripped his former Master from his life. Destroyed his confidence in himself and the world around him. Sent ripples through his unnaturally calm mind, and caused him to descend into a raw emotional state. Even with Master Serus now, he was having outbreaks of emotion. Granted, there were circumstances involved. But did the circumstance really excuse such a thing?

Angelo thought of the Jedi Code.

There is no emotion. There is Peace.

But if that was true, was it wrong to feel? To feel close to the people you grew up with? What happened when the only family you have ever known, is thrust into combat and cut down while you watch? Is it wrong to be angry because you were helpless? Every death can be felt in the Force. The proximity to such an event makes the feeling stronger. If the individual had been strong in the Force, the feeling gets stronger still....

Angelo had felt many pass on. Most of which were not natural deaths. He had been helpless to watch them. Some were casualties of collateral damage. Some were people who were fighting for what they believed in, and were cut down by blaster fire while Angelo tried to find the source of violence with his lightsaber. He couldn't effectively deflect blaster bolts with his saber staff. So what good was he as a Jedi exactly?

He felt strongly over things, even if he rarely showed it up until recently. That was emotion.

He had watched as people passed on into the Force. But he had not felt their presence in the currents of the Force since then. So did they pass into the Force? Or simply pass on...?

That was ignorance, not knowledge.

And he could not effectively use the tool of the Jedi to it's full capacity. The lightsaber. He could not defend people by standing in front of them with confidence and poise as a constant flurry of deadly blaster bolts was deflected easily back at their source. Angelo couldn't even see blaster bolts as they came at him.

He was a walking contradiction to what the Jedi stood for. That is why he now covered himself in the comforting shadow of his new clothing. If people couldn't see most of his face, then he would not be identified as someone who protected others. This was not the garb of a Jedi Knight. The hood concealed. It distorted features. To see Angelo's face in it's entirety then someone would have to peek up under it, and Angelo had no intentions of letting anyone get that close to him. Angelo just wanted to disappear and find the answers to his problems. But the galaxy was much more complex than to just let that happen easily.

In his thoughts, Angelo had made his way to the cockpit. His Master was already there. She seemed on alert because of the Dark Sider that was in such close proximity. Angelo no longer cared about it. He had seen enough strange things to not be bothered with the Dark Sider who wanted to lure them out in such an obvious way. He would worry about those things when he needed to, meaning when the Dark Sider were close enough for him to take down...

For now, Angelo slipped his hands behind his back and into the opposite sleeves, clasping his wrists with the opposite hand. His long sleeves covered all of his skin and masked the presence of his hands period.

A small tug of the Force pulled his hood down just a tiny bit further. He cleared his mind as best he could and tilted his head towards the floor, so he could hear what was going on. He noticed that the Jedi that had nearly ran toppled him over earlier was here already. Everyone had assembled in the cockpit.

He stood quietly behind Master Serus' shoulder.

tag all

24. Aefernal_Fire

Nov 11, 2007
    IC Khessel Zarran
    Aboard The Guardian

"Yes my young Jedi...I felt it too...follow me to the main Cabin, I wish to address all of you on this new and disturbing matter."

Jedi

?Yes master?I don?t think you should call me a Jedi anymore.? Khess followed behind the strong, comforting presence. She could only imagine the horrors he?d seen and overcome. Khess decided she wanted to be just like him?perhaps a little different she thought as she rested her hand comfortably on the end of her blaster rifle.

?Can you even be a Jedi?after you kill your own master?? Khess asked unsurely. Across the cabin she could see Angelo entering, eyes still hidden from the shadow of his hood.

Raxus Prime The girl felt the suggestion invade the quiet of her mind, the image of the decaying and ancient world with toxic skies of gold and lakes of acid that held so many secrets.

She could see the holocube without actually seeing it.

"This is for my Daughter Khess,? The man repeated over and over?seeming somehow?very familiar?

Father?

Come alone if you want the other half youngling.

The voice taunted and seduced before going silent leaving her to doubt if she had really heard it, still leaving the image of the world of Raxus Prime.

He must be very powerful, to make me see these things?He felt like the creature she had encountered with her master in the holocron, only lacking the insanity and mindless rage?instead he was cold, calculating, and lethally patient.

I think I?m going to try and kill you. Khess thought to herself silently.

Tag: Everyone in the ship, Har?ul

25. DarkSavior

Jun 1, 2006
    IC:Ha'rul

A ship would take off from the current docking bay it was a Class-A Fighter, it was one that a jedi would use..one could only assume that it was the darksider, the master would feel his presence. He could feel that which was dragging at each of their minds. He knew that both of them were soon to fall...if they hadn't already.

Hu ral definitely had some sort of contacts in the council as he needed a landing pass and to just come and go with such little distrubance, that was very strange in such a place where the Jedi were making their home. He was definitely confident in his own abilities. He was sure that the young jedi would come...he knew that she would, the thought of a daughter, "She missed the things that she never knew" as he held a picture of a younger Khess, it appeared as though there was some history there. He knew her a little to good.

He warped into the slip stream and off to Raxus prime. He was sure that she would follow him. He knew that she would follow him.

He would be prepared for he was not a fool an knew that she would bring someone with her, most likely the person who she trusted the most and it wouldn't be a master, for if she told a master then she would be told that she shouldn't go and that she should let the master come as the Sith is only trying to lure her into a false trap and kill her.

Tag:Khess, Angelo, Gabriel, Serus, Ship/Jedi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.