main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~The Sith Pheonix rises from the ashes~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediCouncilMaster, Dec 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediCouncilMaster

JediCouncilMaster Jedi Youngling star 6

Jun 23, 2005
    IC: Darth Exavior
    [Vjun] [Afternoon] [Raining]

[image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a238/Jedistudent/Darth_Exavior.jpg]

~Exavior boarded his armored Sith train. The outside of it looked abandoned and dirty. Black metal with brown stains of dirt. There was a Sith Insignia on the side of the train. The outside may look ugly and old but inside it was beautiful and new. Oak wood lined the walls of the train. Leather chairs. Bright lights. Eye-catching Sith decorations. He felt like sitting down. He sat down and took out his Comlink and laid it flat on the table. He received an unread message. Colonel Matale this is your Sith General. I am sorry to say this but you are no longer needed. We are holding back your salary and you are suspended by using any military owned outposts. Good day. The hologram disappeared. Stupid fool. He took out a metal flask and drank the alcoholic beverage inside it. He looked out the window waiting for his Sith comrades to follow.~

TAG: All Sith

2. ticopuma

ticopuma Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 2, 2005
    IC: Darth Apocalypse

Thank you lord Miljo. I will continue to grow in power and all will watch as jedi die at my hands. But now I must go to my masters train.

Apocalypse turned around and headed towards Exaviors train.

TAG: anyone

3. masterluke9

masterluke9 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    IC:Ajax - "Yes insona this veil in which the sith hide under will soon be thrown aside. I sense a great battle upcoming." Ajax said in his calm patient voice he always used. "We have to keep our minds open to any clues which could tell us what to do about this problem." Ajax said sounding bored, but that was not unusual.

4. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    ic:Miljo

::Miljo nods and follows the appretence out to the train,and he boards it looking ready for anything that may lie ahead,he bows to exavior:: i know i am ready to face anything that comes at us,and i will defeat the jedi quickly!!!

tag:sith

5. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005

~He hears the upcoming footsteps of someone boarding the train. There stood Apocalypse and Miljo. Ah, my fellow friends. It's a pleasure to see you again. I have a plan to capture Insona. We could somehow lure him here into the train. I sense a Jedi interfering in our plans. Somehow we can use him as bait. What do you think?~

TAG: Sith/Jedi

6. masterjedi121

masterjedi121 Jedi Youngling

Dec 24, 2005
    ic:miljo

I agree,there are several ways to trap a jedi.But first we may need some bait.My suggestion is to cause a stir on a world closeby,and get the attetion of the jedi.I have sources that can supply us with whatever we need.when the word of capture reaches the jedis ears,they will be sure to take the bait and come to stop us.then we will be sure to capture Insona.

tag;sith/jedi

7. ticopuma

ticopuma Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 2, 2005
    IC: Apocalypse

Apocalypse rubs his hand on his chin

This is a good idea lord Miljo.

TAG: Anyone

8. masterjedi121

Dec 24, 2005
    ooc:i suggest tico that you make your posts longer,as this is a rp thread and not the sec community.but you can make them longer by adding in movement or more dialog,etc :)

9. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    [Vjun/Sunny] [Armored Train] [Afternoon]

~Exavior listened to Lord Miljo's plan. It sounded awfully well conceived. Perfect. Yes. Good plan. We should perhaps lure them to here. I could maybe trick them into coming here. I could say that I want to leave the Dark Side. What do you say? Exavior looks back and forth at Miljo and Apocalypse.~

10. masterjedi121

Dec 24, 2005
    ic:Miljo

::Miljo nods:: that chould work yes,but ,may i suggest something else? What if we began attacking homes here on vjun the jedi wont even reliaze it.but if we to move closer twords the center of the galaxy,we whould draw their attention even more.Say we attacked Naboo,and when the jedi responded lead them away and back to vjun.

or your plan is this:say that you have given up the darkness but when you tried to leave the sith nearly killed you and you are just now getting out a signal.but even then they whould be suspicious.but the darkness clouds their mind.and im sure Insona whould take any bait we send out. what does everyone else think?

11. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005

~Exavior continued to look out the large rectangular window from inside the train. He rubbed his chin. I think I'll go with the second one. It's more efficient and subtle. I will send out a desperate message to Master Insona. Then he'll become sympathetic and come here to Vjun. Then we can take him from there. Exavior looked at Mikjo and waited for his response.~

12. masterjedi121

Dec 24, 2005
    ic:miljo

::Miljo nods,and smiles:: this plan will work perfectly.and if insona brings any friends,then i know exactly what will take care of them.when do you want to set your plan into motion mlord? ::looks at exavior::

13. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005

~Exavior gave a content smile. The scars on the right side of his face pulled the corners of his mouth abnormally. He gave an odd smile to Miljo. This will be an inevitable fate for the Jedi. Why not start it now? Exavior said coldly. He pulled a comlink hologram projector from his belt and set it on the table. Now all I have to do is remember the codes to contact the Jedi Council. Exavior typed in a series of buttons on the face of the gadget and it beeped. Prepare the trap, Lord Miljo.~

14. JediCouncilMaster

Jun 23, 2005
    OOC: This deserves to be brought to life. C'mon people post! [face_frustrated]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.