main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive +The Sith Wars Saga: Sith Trials II+

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Vassago, Jun 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    Welcome. This is the offical "Sith Trials" sequel RPG. Only members who fulfill the set requirments, or have been told otheriwse, by Darth Vassago may join. Please read the entire post as there are some changes to this RPG.

The story that this RPG follows is nothing of canon. It is AU to the fullest extent.

[hr]

~It has been one standard year since the [b]Sith Order[/b] was shaken from within due to an uprising. Though it failed horribly the seeds had been planted. Many Sith have since left the great Order, and even now a faction of rebels grow more powerful by the day. Though the [b]Dark Lord[/b] is still unaware of this threat within the red sands, they have begun to shift on the Sith world of Korriban, and a new dawn is breaking.

Under the watchful eye of the reigning [b]Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Vassago[/b], the Sith Order has seemingly flourished with no challenges in sight, but things are not always as they seem. From across the Galaxy, away from the dark Temple on Korriban, a threat that is unseen by the masses of the Sith rises and looks to take into it's grasp the power that the Sith wield.

Two threats, one from within, one from beyond. Neither known, yet each would soon rear up to shake the very foundations of the Sith Order. Will the [b]Dark Lord[/b] be able to lead his order forward in the face of adversity, or will the Sith crumble and fall? With his apprentice [b]Lord Manticore[/b], and his trusted ally [b]Darth Nemisis[/b], the Dark Lord must decide what will be done. The rule of two has been thrown away, abolished by the Sith's leader. Now there is only the [b]one -- The Sith Order itself...[/b]~

[hr]

[b][u]~Rules[/b][/u]

1) [b]Absolutely NO[/b] OOC arguing; take it to PM or send me a PM if there is an issue. If I see page upon page of arguing, drastic measure will be taken.
    2) [b]Absolutely NO[/b] trolling within this thread. I've had enough of the trolls that have infested my RPGs in the past. If you troll, you [b]will[/b] be reported to the Mods [i]without[/i] hesitation.
    3) Keep [b]all[/b] OOC chatter to a minimum. Only use OOC notes if accomponied by an IC post, or if [b]drastically[/b] needed.
    4) No godmoding.
    5) No swearing.
    6) The GM and SubGMs (GM: Darth-Vassago, SubGMs: Darth_Nemisis, Darth-Dispicable) are the ultimate authority in this RPG. They have the final say in [b]everything[/b]. Listen to them at [b]all[/b] times.
    7)[b][color=red]**ALL CHARACTER SHEETS MUST BE PM'D FOR APPROVAL**[/b][/color]
    8) Obey the TOS, of course.

[b][u]~Requirements to Join[/b][/u]
    - One who wishes to join this RPG [b]must[/b] have [i]at least[/i] 300 (yes, three-hundred) posts to be considered.
    -One who wishes to join this RPG[b] must[/b]be readily active within the RPF
    -One who wishes to join this RPG [b]must[/b] have considerable RolePlaying skills.
    -One who wishes to join this RPG [b]must[/b] have a certain sense of devotion to it. We all realize that we all have lives, but [i]please[/i] don't just up and leave.

If you are a returning member, these requirements. [b]do not[/b] apply to you, so you have nothing to worry about.
    If I have been given permission to join [b]by Dath Vassago[/b], then you have nothing to worry about.
    [i]However[/i], this is a quality RPG. I would expect no one to slack off.

The above requirments have rules have been put into order to maintain a quality, friendly and [i]"professional"[/i] atmosphere. I do not see this thread as a childish one that we can use to fool around, or socalize [b]OOC[/b] in, rather as a serious roleplaying game. My wish is that the RPF and the boards in general see us in the same light. I would appreciate if each of you would start treating it as such (not to say you're not already :) ).

I thank you in advance for you cooperation.

[hr]

[b]~Locations on Temple Grounds~ [/b]

I would like to add another layer to the RPG by giving everyone an idea of what the temple grounds look like. Since I lack pictures...descriptions will have to do.

Thi

2. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    If anyone needs help with the power point allocations please feel free to send a PM. :)

~GM APPROVED Character Sheet: Basic Information~

Name: Settsu Genji
    Alias: None
    Rank Within the Order: Sith Assassin/Master (13)
    Species: Belorian
    Home world: Beloris Prime (wild space)
    Force Sensitive: Yes

Appearance-

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 182
    Build: Physically fit, athletic
    Hair: medium length, white
    Eyes: Steely Blue
    Skin: Fair, grey or ashy hued
    Markings: A few random scars on his body, but nothing other than that.

Clothing: Quality traveling cloths, pants, shirt, boots, cloak.

[image=http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e147/Damon55/Assassin1.jpg]
    *picture this guy without the sword :p*

Weapon(s):

Kukri: Blade and hilt are 14 inches in length total.

"Alchemically-altered solid 1 piece blade and hilt, the kukri was made in the same fashion as a Sith Sword would be and is a match for a lightsaber when wielded by a trained Sith warrior. The alterations allow the blade to deflect blaster bolts and lightsabers, just as lightsabers themselves do. The blade also focuses the Force-energy of the user, giving the edge an unnatural sharpness. As the wielder grows more proficient in the power of the dark side, the blade becomes more deadly. In addition, the kukri is effective against lightsabers because of the way its alchemically altered metal refracts a lightsaber?s energy."

[image=http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b266/Knight24/Weapons%20and%20Ect/kukri-1.jpg]

Lightsaber: Back up weapon, carried at the back of his belt and kept hidden by his cloak.

Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt: Black metal hilt, standard.
    Blade Color: Red
    Fighting Form: Form V

Personal Ship: None

Biography:

Settsu Genji is a different kind of Sith for one reason, like many he was taken and raised on Korriban to be trained as a Sith from early on however by the time he had an opportunity to really gain power in the Order he walked away. He saw what the Sith Order was, the corruption, the strife, the self destructive ways. He could not be a part of that, he could not believe the destiny of the Sith was to be forever be mired in their own intrigue and plots.

Soon after he became a Warrior he decided that he wanted no part of that life, a life that all Sith of that Order would be slave to. An endless cycle of lies and murder and the only justice to be found was delivered in the dark, a life of ultimate failure. In his heart he believed something greater could be achieved, but it could not be accomplished from within the Temple walls.

He chose a different path, one that led him into the wilds of Korriban where few dared to travel and even fewer lived. On that path he took only a lightsaber, a pack of gear, and hopes of finding a truer understanding of the dark side. Almost thirteen years ago he walked into the wilds and nobody had seen him since, and in that time he was witness to many wonders and learned much. He had found his teacher, and it was Korriban itself. In the wilds his focus could only be on survival, for the unforgiving planet would consume him if he did not adapt and learn.

In time he gained in both knowledge and skill, most of his instruction being gained from holocrons or the ancient metal scrolls found in the tombs, sometimes even from dreams and visions he believed were inspired by the spirits of Korriban. All of this taught him that the only Master a Sith needs is the dark side, the Order itself and the religious dogma it teaches is unnecessary.

Motivations and personality

Group Motivation: To promote a strong sense of mutual responsibility, respect, trust, and fairness among all Sith.

Personal Motivation: To achieve what he

3. Master_Valar

Master_Valar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    Name: Rian Aijou
    Alias:
    Species: Miraluka/Human
    Home world: Carida

Appearance-
    Height: 5? 1?
    Weight: 135 Lbs
    Build: Slim and tightly muscled
    Hair: Black, longer than he's ever worn it. It falls almost to his eyes.
    Eyes: Dark, almost black
    Skin: Light
    Markings: A long black dragon tattoo running down his right forearm.

Clothing: Tight fitting black shirt and black pants. A black suit that buttons on the right side. Seldom wears robes.

Weapon(s): Vibro Knife, Lightsaber (Below), small throwing darts with Rock Wart poison

Personal Ship: None, yet

Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt: Small, black and silver.
    Worn: On his lower back, horizontally along the waistline.
    Acquired: A gift from Rilwen Shadowflame, after Rian entrusted his own weapon with The Dark Lord.
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: Form IV, Ataru. Basic knowledge of Tràkata fighting style. Basic knowledge of Sub Form VIII, Sokan. Hopes to someday combine Form IV and Form VIII to fit his own fighting style. Rian relies on physical blows often, using them in conjuction with his skills with a Lightsaber.

Motivations and personality

Group Motivation: To build alliances and friendly relations between other members of the Sith Order, and help other members of the order any way he can.

Personal Motivation: To follow the force in all of it's glory, gaining knowledge through The Dark Side that no Jedi could hope to accumulate.

Personality: Cool, calm, and collected. Rian seldom, if ever, loses his temper. The few things that set him off bring about an even colder, more calculating evil. He doesn't mind the company of others, but works very well alone. He was more of a loner before joining the Sith.

Rian is constantly making himself better, faster, and stronger. He is seldom seen just standing around, and takes advantage of that time to build his body and mind into a finely tuned machine.

Biography: Rian was born on the planet of Carida, and raised by his human father until his death when Rian was three. He was entrusted to the Jedi council, where he was trained. In their care he learned of his heritage, and was shunned by most for it.

Rian is a mutt, so to speak. His father was human; his mother was one of the blind Miraluka. As a boy Rian retained his sight, and held a greater connection to the Force than an average human due to his mother. However, it wasn?t a good, solid connection to the Force. It was broken, cracked, and easily corruptible. This was discovered as Rian reached his fifth year as a Padawan learner. He turned on his master, using the element of surprise to slay him. All because of the Jedi Council?s decision to inquire about his heritage and future in the order.

The half-breed is calm, collected, and brutal. He uses few words and relies more upon action to get his point across. He?s very short, which apparently came from his mother, whom he has never met. It is also said that he shall be long lived, for it is rumored that members of the Miraluka race can survive for hundreds of years.

Rian set out on his own, to find a future in a world that had previously shunned his impurity. He discovered the Sith.

It turned out he discovered much more than that. Deep within Rian's subconcious, a voice that had not addressed him in many years once more came to the surface. The inner voice played a commentary throughout Rian's introduction into the Sith Order. Rian built alliances all around the order. Following the attempt by two Sith Masters to overthrow the Dark Lord, Rian left Korriban, in search of several things to help him develop his own abilities.

Force Powers:
    Absorb/Dissipate Energy- Level 2
    Control Pain- Level 2
    Web of the Dark Side- Level 2
    Telekinesis- Level 2
    Lightsabe

4. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    I think I did this correctly....

Name: Lord Manticore
    Alias: (unrevealed)
    Rank Within the Order: Sith Warrior Level 7
    Species: Zabrak
    Home world: Unknown

Appearance-
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 185 lbs
    Build: Athletic, muscular
    Hair: Raven hair tied in a long black braid.
    Eyes: Fiery Orange ( like burning embers)
    Skin: Blood Red
    Markings: Mythical Beast Tatoos ( Manticore )

Clothing: Loose fitting Sith combat gear, with armor weave mesh. Black hooded cloak, black boots and gloves. Also owns Nagai electromesh armor.

Weapon(s): Lightsaber, the Force, Hate & Anger, Martial Arts ( Teras Kasi )

Personal Ship: The Raptor: a Modified StarViper-Class Assault Fighter

Lightsaber Description: Double-Bladed Lightsaber ( detachable into two separate weapons)
    Hilt: Unasuming design, simple, except for the mark of the Manticore
    Blade Color: Vermillion
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: Vaapad, Dual Saber Niman, Ataru

Biography: Lord Manticore was groomed from a very young age to be a vessel for dark power and a Sith hopeful. His former Master was believed to be an exiled Sith or Dark Sider who sought to regain favour with the Sith with the grooming of 'the boy'. His too often cruel training at the hands of his overly zealous dark master has created a warrior with exeptional combat skills and a cunning mind, akin to the predatory creatures of myth, and equally heartless, if not more.

After unsurprisingly killing his cruel and sadistic Master in an act of pure hate, Lord Manticore took all that was rightfully his, and in his quest for power, he sought the Sith, and his destiny.

For better or for worse. For Glory or Death.

Now he is the Dark Lord's own Apprentice, and such an opportunity will not be squandered by him.

Force Powers: ( 38 points)

Absord/Dissipate Energy: 3
    Combat Sense : 3
    Danger Sense: 3
    Drain Life Essence: 3
    Enhance Attribute: 3
    Feed on Darkside : 3
    Force Fury: 3
    Lightsaber Combat: 3
    Reduce Injury: 3
    Telekinesis: 3
    Elemental Control (Fire): 2
    Magnify Senses: 2
    Control Pain: 2
    Crystalize: 1
    Black Blade:1

Mikaboshi likes this.
  5. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Basic Information
    Name: Unknown
    Alias: Darth Nemisis
    Species: Human
    Home world: Koribann

Appearance-
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 194
    Build: Smaller than normal, muscular physique, very defined.
    Hair: Shoulder Length black and red hair
    Eyes: Dark Brown, almost black
    Skin: Use to be tan, but is getting pale, almost white
    Markings: Has numerous tattoos on his arms, and back.
    Clothing: Darth Nemisis wears a black cloak, with red lining on it. He rarely ever takes these off, except for when he is fighting, and always wears his hood up, so as to hide his face. Underneath, he has a very unique looking style of clothing. His clothes underneath has a few straps that is connected in the center of his mid-section. The bottom is similar to a robe, hanging down. Underneath that, he is bare, wearing only underwear.
    [image=http://hometown.aol.com/jasminefelix/images/nemisis.jpg]

Weapon(s): Dual lightsabers. The Force, and an assortment of small lightsabers.

Personal Ship: Conflictor, black and red Sith Starfighter

Lightsaber Description: The hilt of Nemisis' blade is shiny black, and has gray lining on it as well as red buttons. Both hilts are curved, and both are identical. The blade extends to the regular size of a lightsaber blade, and includes crystals that make the blades red. Also, some other crystals make the lightsaber very strong, and durable.
    Hilt: Shiny black with gray lining and red buttons. Curved.
    Blade Color: Crimson
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: Form IV and II

Biography:
    Darth Nemisisââ?¬â?¢ birth place is unknown, but it is said that he was born in, or close to the Unknown regions, more towards the Outer Rim. He has no memories of his home, friends, family, or the truth about what had happened to them. He was told that Jedi found and murdered his parents because they believed them to be involved in Sith activity. In reality, a few Dark Jediââ?¬â??former Jedi Master Jagu Riley and his apprenticed, Hahna Jork--traveled to this remote planet, and found a baby so strong in the Force that they believed that this baby was the reason they had found the planet. Jagu and Hahna attempted to kidnap the baby, but the parents refused. Thus the two Dark Jedi murdered the pair, along with the siblings of Lord Nemisis.

The pair took him under their wing, and began training him in the only way they saw fit, the ways of the Sith. They traveled directly to Korriban, the Sith Planet that Nemisis calls home, and began his training. He excelled in everything he did, and quickly learned the ways of weapons combat, a sign that he would someday be one of the best duelers ever. At the age of twenty, he was a fine tuned ââ?¬Å?killing machineââ?¬ï¿½ and a valuable Sith, having already mastered the art of two handed weapons combat.

Raised on the believes of power and loyalty, Nemisis was not hell-bent on revenge, or lust for money or the like. He remained loyal to his masters, and served them well. The man had not formally entered the Sith Order, which had once again risen to great power, thus he was known as a Dark Jedi, just as his masters. He thought of Jagu and Hahna as his family, and didn�t even wonder about his real family. However, his hate for all Jedi was sparked when they had killed, not only Hahna Jork, but Jagu Riley as well in a heated battle on the Echani home world. They had taken Nemisis there to learn the ways of the infamous Echani Fighting style, and, after a month there, a team of Jedi arrived. After the death of his masters, Nemisis savagely murdered the remaining three Jedi, beginning his hatred towards the Jedi Order.

Nemisis made his way back to his home world on Korriban and decided to enter the Sith Order, who had been plotting an attack on the threesome. They accepted him after a grueling trial that he performed to perfection. Thi

6. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    ***GM Approved!***

~Character Sheet: Basic Information

Name: Mentok
    Alias: Darth Mentok, The Doom Herald, The White Wanderer
    Rank: Lv. 8 Warrior / Sith Lord / Leader of "The Red Sith"
    Home world: Kuat
    Force Sensitive: Extremely

Appearance-
    Height: 6'2''
    Weight: 170 lbs
    Build: Thin, but fit
    Hair: Medium length brown, bangs overing one eye
    Eyes: Blue
    Skin: White, not especially tan or pale
    Markings: None

Clothing: A black shirt and grey pants, under his most recognizable attribute, a white overcoat. The overcoat is high collared around his neck, lined with brown trim, is usually opened in the front, and extends down past his knees. Wears long dark brown gloves, extending far above his elbow, almost to his shoulder, his coat meeting them halfway on his upper arm. A thick brown belt is tied over his coat, and he wears dark brown boots that are tucked under his pants.

Weapon(s): Lightsaber. A Single Death Hammer Pistol

Personal Ship: Hijacked Aetherspite Fighter

Lightsaber Description: Single Blade
    Hilt: Ebonite etched with durasteel
    Blade Color: Ice Blue
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: Dun Much / Shien

Biography: Mentok was born to an influential Kuati family, and was quickly discovered in his youth to have force sensitivity. His father, unhappily to loose his only male heir to the Jedi, did not allow him to go to the Academy, and hid him from any Jedi that came about. Mentok's father used his son's ability, and spurred him to learn how to use the Force to aid him in the cut-throat world of Kuati Buisness. Thus Mentok learned at an early age how to dominate others, especially the weak minded. Mentok studied at Obroa-Skaii, learning Buisness, as well as Ancient Jedi and Sith works on the side. The stationed Jedi for the library, however, found Mentok out, and alerted the Temple on Coruscant to his presence. The Jedi, not knowing the level of Mentok's corruption, thought they could convert him and return him to the light. But after four years training, leading up to a series of unspeakable deeds, Mentok fled the Order, and has been a rouge ever since, picking up bits of Sith Teachings along the way. His ways are always mysterious, and he likes to think of himself as a Prophet of Doom.

Powers

Absorb/Dissipate: 3
    Force Lightning: 3
    Control Mind: 3
    Phase Shift: 3
    Telekinesis: 3
    Far Seeing: 3
    Deadly Sight: 3
    Feed on the Darkside: 3
    Lightsaber Combat: 3
    Control Pain: 3
    Inflict Pain: 3
    Pressure: 3
    Force Shield: 3
    Remove Fatigue: 2
    Reduce Injury: 2

Mikaboshi likes this.
  7. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    [NOTE]

**Missing from the main post**

To those just joining the RPG, the choice of factions will be given. If you wish to join Imperial Hammer's faction, please send him a PM. If you'd like to join Darth Vassago's Order, please send him a PM. Thank you. :)

Please, continue to send in your applications, etcetera. We're looking forward to new players. :) FYI: I reserve the right to refuse anyone's character sheet. :)

For everyone, a visual aide: The Sith Temple on Korriban

[b]+[u]The Dark Lord of the Sith[/u]+[/b]
    [b]Name: [/b] Unknown
    [b]Alias: [/b] Darth Vassago
    [b]Title:[/b] Dark Lord of the Sith
    [b]Age:[/b] Unknown
    [b]Species: [/b] Human
    [b]Gender: [/b] Male
    [b]Home World:[/b] Unknown, though some vauge reports point to Almania.
    [b]Force Sensitive:[/b] Yes

[b][u]Appearance[/b][/u]-
    [b]Height:[/b] 6?3?
    [b]Weight:[/b] 230 lbs.
    [b]Build:[/b] Tall and fit, with a chiseled physique
    [b]Hair:[/b] Once jet black, it has now lightend slightly, looking almost platinum
    [b]Eyes:[/b] Pale, sapphire blue-gray
    [b]Skin:[/b] Caucasian
    [b]Markings:[/b] Various Sith tattoos spanning his entire upper body, though usually covered by his trappings.

[link=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v160/Zepplin/DLC%20Icons/Vassago2.jpg]Darth Vassago[/link]

[b][u]Clothing:[/u][/b]
    Darth Vassago has chosen a more elegant choice of apperal, something that shows his noble and diplomatic stature, as well as his wealthy status as Dark Lord of the Sith upon entering a room. He sports a long, black tunic, that hangs just above his knees, and is held to his body by a dark leather belt. The belt sports a few small compartments, and a large silver buckle. The tunic is layerd, and is held closed by a fastener located on the far left at the top of the tunic. The tunic matches the deep black color of the long pants he wears. The pants stop at about his shin due to the tall, elegant dress boots he wears. The boots are made of highly shined and rare Rancor leather, and have silver buckles up the sides; boots of this type are very expensive, as is his entire ensamble.
    All that Vassago wears is made of extremely costly materials, and most of it has a armorweave to help protect against blaster bolts, and in some cases, lightsaber blades. Over his shoulders Darth Vassago wears a long, flowing cape that comes to a stop just above his ankles. The cape is fastend together with about eight platinum links that go across his upper chest, the emblem of the Sith Empire is on the fastener that connects the links. His cape serves not only to increase the size of his sillhouette, further intimidating his opposition, but also as a sign of his status and stature. The cape has an underlayer that is a deep violet color, and is made of fine-grade, costly armorweave fabric. It drapes like silk down over him and, as mentioned before, helps dissipate blaster bolts and lightsaber blades.

The Dark Lord also carries with him a cane, or staff. Often he will carry it under his arm, or only use it as means to channel the Force, but at times he may use it to aide himself in walking. The staff itself is black, and sleek; shimmering with a glossy black base, and a slick silver top, where he rests his hand, in the shape of an ancient beast. At times Darth Vassago also wears a large, black, baggy hooded robe over his entire outfit. The hood to this robe is put up at times, shrouding Vassago?s face in darkness.

[b][u]Weapon(s):[/b][/u] Two custom made single blade lightsabers (one is concealed at all times, unless it is in use), The Force.

[b][u]Lightsaber Description:[/b][/u]
    [b]Hilt[/b]-Vassago carries a lightsaber with a curved hilt, which is rather uncommon among most who weild lightsaber.The hilt does not have a standard finish to it, but rather it has a glossy silver electrum finish, which shows his status as Dark Lord. Vassago's hilt is laced with subtle, yet intric

8. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    Name: Rilwen Shadowflame
    Rank Within the Order: Warrior
    Home world: Lelldorill

Appearance-
    Height: 5'2"
    Weight: Unknown
    Build: Slender, but strong
    Hair: Red, often worn in either a ponytail or a thick, waist-length plait- it reaches to mid-thigh unplaited.
    Eyes: Green
    Skin: Pale
    Markings: None

Rilwen(thanks to Darth-Vassago for pic ;) )

Clothing: Rilwen wears clothes that compliment a figure that shows clearly the time spent dancing and fighting. Her outfit consists of a cream blouse with long, full sleeves, an emerald green sleeveless tunic reaching to mid-thigh, a pair of long, loose black pants, a black leather belt with a gold flame pattern, boots so dark a green that they are almost black, and a black cloak with the hood thrown back. She also wears a pair of cortosis wristbands hidden beneath her sleeves.

Weapon(s): Multiple lightsabers(usu. two and a spare), the Force, and anything lying around that?s sharp/heavy/pointy/painful

Personal Ship: Rilwen now owns the ship that once belonged to her fellow apprentice, Trimaj. Tie Defender, painted matte black. Named Shadow of the Wraith has been fitted out with a hyper drive, and has 4 medium lasers, one on each of its lower solar panels, 2 ion cannons one on each of the upper solar panels. Two missile launchers on the main body of the Defender that fire concussion missiles, as well as a tractor beam. Fairly strong shields for a fighter and standard TIE armor.

Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt: One is dark, of Sith construction. The other is a Jedi lightsaber. Her spare, formerly belonging to Trimaj, is black-hilted, curved hilt.
    Blade Color: The Sith saber is red, the Jedi one green. The spare is Viridian Silverish.
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: Form II, Form V

Biography: Rilwen grew up with an uncle who was a Jedi teaching her, and a little brother she always had to look after. When she was eight, the Jedi took her 5-yr-old brother as one of them. She was rejected, though talented in the Force, as too old, and because they sensed a certain amount of anger. At twelve, slavers attacked her settlement, killing her uncle, who held them off while others escaped. Rilwen took her uncles saber and gutted his attacker angrily. Later, she served as a dancer for a travelling Sith, earning him money, letting him gather information, and learning a basic level of Sith teachings. When he could teach her no further, he sent Rilwen to Korriban, where she could become a true Sith. On Korriban, Rilwen became the apprentice of Darth Draconis?and had very few quiet moments since, owing to the variety of tasks she has taken part in. After the brief conflict of an Uprising, in which Rilwen stood with the Dark Lord against her Master, Rilwen became a Sith Warrior, turning her focus to learning even more of the ways of the Sith.

Level 9 Sith Warrior (46 points)
    Telekinesis- 3
    Lightsaber Combat- 2
    Black Blade- 3
    Blackness (Stealth) - 3
    Control Pain- 2
    Phase Shift- 3+ 1=4
    Life Energy Drain- 2
    Spider walk- 3
    Web of the Dark Side- 3
    Feed on the Dark Side- 3
    Absorb/Dissipate Energy- 3
    Dark Ball- 2
    Magnify Senses- 2
    Remove Fatigue- 2
    Enhance Attribute- 3
    Shields of the Force- 2
    Shadow strike-2
    Black Gaze- 3

Sith Assassin-
    +1 on Phase Shift

9. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    [GM Note]

Making a quick correction:

Novice: You are a novice in this skill if you have allocated 1 point towards its use. Any level character can have this level of Mastery.

Proficient: You are a novice in this skill if you have allocated 2 points towards its use. A character must be 3rd level or higher to have this level of Mastery.

Sorry for the trouble. :)

10. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    --GM APPROVED--

~Character Sheet:
    Basic Information-
    Name: Qullen Rampor
    Alias:
    Rank Within the Order: Lv. 3 Apprentice
    Home world: Nar Shaddaa

Appearance-
    Height: 6?3?
    Weight: 185 lbs.
    Build: Muscular Athletic
    Hair: Black, it is straight yet slightly tangled, falling just above his shoulders and parted away from his face above his right eye
    Eyes: Icy blue
    Skin: White, Slightly pale
    Markings: Has a scar running down over his left eye and large scars along his right hand and forearm, all self-inflicted to allow him to gain greater levels of self control.

Clothing: Wears traditional black Sith robes over a body glove fitted with reinforced gauntlets, grieves, chestpiece, forearm plates, and pauldrons: all painted black with tones of dark purple and gray.

Weapon(s): Single-hilt Lightsaber, Four vibro-daggers held in two black double shoulder holsters

Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt: Jet-black hilt with silver handgrips. Engraved on the side in Aurebesh are the words "Reckless Passion," reminding him of his own philosophy where use of such is impossible.
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: Ataro, Makashi

Biography: Qullen was born on the Smuggler?s Moon of Nar Shaddaa and was almost immediately orphaned by a single mother who simply couldn?t feed another mouth.

The orphanage educated him and the other needy children privately until they had reached the healthy equivalent of a high school education. Qullen knew that he needed something more from life than to be protected and sheltered from what lied beyond. He left the orphanage without a trace shortly after gathering enough money for shuttle passage to Korriban, where he hoped to live in a manner more suitable to his independent yet controlled personality: with the Sith.

Rampor accepted their ways almost immediately, finding a final sense of belonging among them. It was during this time that he was able to develop his own views in which personal control and restraint are the keys to masterful use of the Dark side.

[u][b]Force Powers: (20 Points)[/b][/u]
    Force Lightning: 2
    Control Pain: 1
    Life Energy Drain: 2
    Telekinesis: 2
    Lightsaber Combat: 2
    Phase Shift: 1
    Blackness: 2
    Feed on the Dark Side: 2
    Force Explosion: 2

11. HunterPrime

HunterPrime Jedi Master star 2

Apr 17, 2004
    -GM Approved.-

Name: Re'van
    Alias:
    Rank Within the Order: 6th Lvl
    Species: Codru-Ji
    Home world: Munto
    Force Sensitive: *dumb question*

Appearance-
    Height: 5'5"
    Weight: 127lbs
    Build: very athletic build, with slightly broad shoulders, well developed arms. Her findertips end in sharp nails that she keep maticuliously taylored.
    Hair: brown and red hair, which she wears down.
    Eyes: grey
    Skin: lighty tanned
    Markings: She frequently wears exotic designs painted on her face, very few have lived to see her without them.

Clothing: She wears the lose robes of her profession, but does not wear simply black. When the mood strikes her, she usually wears a blood red, sweeping skirt which is slitted in the front. A red vestplate and tunic, which also hides much. Gauntlets, and an elaborite shoulder armor. A cloak or cape always follows. She also wears an icy blue, and smoke grey clothing of similiar design. The cloth she wears afford her protection from blaster fire.

Weapon(s): She enjoys bladed weapons, and carries mutiple blades and needles on her person. A saber, and a personal favorite, under one of her bracers, a weapon that can shoot black blades silently, without her gesturing. She has added small grenades to her list, each with diffrent abilities.

Personal Ship: Small shuttle - The Ferel.

Lightsaber Description:

Hilt: 2 Smooth blue cylinders, with a silver writing along the edge of one, and gold on the other.
    Blade Color: Orange

Lightsaber Fighting Form:
    Form 10, Niman

Biography:
    Re'van is Codru-Ji. They appear to be attractive humans...with a plus. Life was normal for awhile, until one day, she found herself in the belly of a ship. No family, and very ticked off. She found out the ship she was on, was a pirate ship, and they had planned to sell her, not fully knowing what she was, along with some other items they had stolen.

She retaliated by stealing a lifepod, launching the rest, while blowing the hatches on the ship. She didnt realize as she made her escape, that she had another following her. Another passenger from the sip, who had known what she was. He just was suprised at the current turn of events. And amused. Having no place else to go, she agreed to listen to his story. He told her of the Force, and how she could bend it to her will, to get things she wanted.

She floated around with him for awhile, learning to become a rather good thief, and good with a blade. But it was too easy. And the only one truly getting rich, was him. She left, hearing of other stories. Of some beings called the Sith, other Force users, with other plans, than simply living comfortably. She decided that this would be much more to her tastes. Power without knowledge is nothing. She needed to learn more.

Since her time within the Sith Temple, she has trained, and recently completed a mission with one known as Lord Manticore, Darth Nemisis, and an ex-Jedi by the name of Rian. They completed their task, and returned with the tablet back to the Sith temple. After that Mission, Darth Nemisis asked her to become his Apprentice. She agreed. There has been much to do, since then. When she is not active in training or missions, she is reading.

---
    34 points:

Lightsaber Combat -3
    Asorb/Dissapate Energy -3
    Feed on the Darkside -3
    Dark Ball - 3
    Pyrokinetic Kill - 3
    Web of the Dark Side -3
    SpiderWalk -3
    Telekenisis -2
    Control Pain -2
    Shock Burst -2
    ShadowStrike -2
    Inflict Pain -2
    Wave of Darkness -1
    Elemental control/Resistance - Fire - 1
    Control Breathing -1

Mikaboshi likes this.
  12. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    Name: Rraghar
    Alias: Darth Pestilence
    Species: Wookiee
    Home world: Kashyyk
    Force Sensitive: Of course

Appearance-

Height: 2.25 meters (7 ft)
    Weight: 181 Kgs (400 lbs)
    Build: Muscular
    Hair: Snow white
    Eyes: Pink
    Skin: White
    Markings: none

Clothing: none, except a belt for her lightsabers and a small translator matrix on her right wrist

Weapon(s): just her natural Wookiee strength and her claws and teeth

Personal Ship: none

Lightsaber Descriptions:

Hilt: Pure White
    Blade Color of Lightsaber 1: Orange
    Blade Color of Lightsaber 2: Black

Lightsaber Fighting Forms: Form V mostly, though she tried to learn about all of them, so she can take what she can use from each

Biography:

Rraghar was the last-born child in a family of 12. An accident of genetics caused a total lack of pigmentation in both her skin and fur, which instantly set her apart from the other Wookiees, even within her own family. It did not matter though, because she found true love and acceptance in the world of books. From an early age, she had a thirst for knowledge. She read every single book of classic literature she could get her hands on. So it was, one day, that she came upon the teachings of the Force in a secular text. She became fascinated by the very concept, and decided that she had to learn more. Thus she read everything the Jedi had ever written about the Force.

She had always known that there was something besides her albinism which ostracized her from others in her village. They hated her and she hated them. Now she understood why. They were jealous of her abilities, which she had learned she possessed through trial and error, killing animals simply through the power of her mind. What she had read of the Force convinced her that the Jedi way was limited, their goals wanting, even laughable. A person should use the Force as a weapon to hammer existence into the shape that best benefits the individual; she knew this for a fact.

She was a self-taught Sith, gaining control of the Force every step of the way without benefit of an actual Sith looking over her shoulder. She managed to construct a lightsaber in secret, and when it was completed, she put it to good use. As her initiation into the Force, she slaughtered her entire family, along with several neighbors and village Elders.

Now, a few short years from entering adulthood, she is ready to take on a true Master and fulfill her destiny, and it can only help to learn through the experiences and examples of others. She has entered Vassago?s temple hoping to eventually gain total dominion over every living being.

[color=blue]Force Powers[/color] (55 points)

Absorb/Dissipate 3
    Control Mind 3
    Control Pain 1
    Create Force Storms 4
    Deadly Sight 2
    Elemental Control/Resistance (Air) 5
    Enhance Attributes 2
    Farseeing 4(+1)= 5
    Feed on the Darkside 3
    Inflict Pain 2
    Life Energy Drain 2
    Lightsaber Combat 2
    Pressure 2
    Shields of the Force 2
    Shock Burst 2
    Sinkhole 1
    Sith Lightning 4(+1)= 5
    Summon Dark Side Spirit 2
    Telekinesis 5
    Transcend Death 2
    Web of the Darkside 2

[b]Sith Lord-[/b]
    [i]Absorb/Dissipate=+1 13th lv
    Sith Lightning=+1 7th lv
    Farseeing=+1 10th lv[/i]

Mikaboshi likes this.
  13. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    GM Approved & Hammer Approved

Name:
    Reece Diablo
    Alias: Integral
    Rank Within the Order: Level 4 Apprentice
    Home world: Naboo

Appearance-
    Height
    : 6'10"
    Weight: 290 lbs
    Build: Large, muscular, and bulky. He has massive legs, a broad chest, and well-defined and muscular arms.
    Hair: Bald (shaved) head, full black beard covering neck and cheeks.
    Eyes: Brown
    Skin: Dark
    Markings: Flame tattoos up and down both arms and stretched across his shoulder blades and the top of the back connecting the two sets of flames.

Clothing: Dresses in all black. Black pants that are almost mesh, a black shirt, and a black cloak with a hood on it. Also carries two black gloves on him that he often wears and almost always wears in combat.

Weapon(s): Lightsaber worn clipped to his belt, Assassin blades concealed in his cloak.

Personal Ship: Jet Black Delta-7 Aethersprite. Discovered in ruins/wreckage and fully restored and painted by Integral. Named The Black Phoenix

Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt:
    Pure cylindrical shape, jet black color. Red trigger. Three silver rings near the top end, three gold rings near the bottom end.
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: None, Integral prefers to not allow his opponents to have any ability to predict his strategy while in combat.

Bio:
    Born the son of a droid programmer on Naboo and to a mother who died in child birth, Integral was orphaned when his father was killed in a terrorist attack on his droid factory at the age of seven. By this time, he had already shown incredible skill in mechanical knowledge, but was forced to learn to find ways to kill to survive. He did so by creating weapons and teaching himself survival techniques of hand-to-hand combat.

He became an outcast on Naboo, forced to run from and fight authorities to survive. After discovering and restoring The Black Phoenix he fled Naboo and hopped from planet to planet for ten years, until he finally found someone who could outsmart, overpower and outwit him: a Sith. The Sith, after defeating him in combat with superior skill and a superior weapon, took him with him back to the Sith Temple, after feeling the Force potential within him. There, he honed not only his ability to use the force, but also sculpted his body, using the anger that had lived and grown inside him to motivate and advance both.

Now, Integral is a seasoned warrior, experienced in combat, in the Force, and in the hardships of life. He has pledged himself to the Sith who have trained him and helped him through the years, and is the rare Sith that seeks loyalty above power. He believes in the advancement of the Sith he loves over his own personal advancement.

Force Powers (25 points)

Blackness (stealth) 2
    Electronic Manipulation 2
    Telekinesis 2
    Lightsaber Comabat 2
    Enhance Attribute 2
    Magnify Senses 2
    Shapeshifting 2
    Control Mind 2
    Force Fury/Rage 2
    Feed on the Dark Side 2
    Force Lightning 1
    Control Pain 1
    Life Energy Drain 1
    Reduce Injury 1
    Wither 1

OOC: It should be noted, if it is not already known, that this character is for Imperial_Hammer's faction

14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    GM APPROVED

Name: Ka'Ree Nimro (Nim)
    Rank Within the Order: 7th Level Sith Warrior *The RED SITH*
    Species: Defel
    Home world: Al'El - Outer moon
    Force Sensitive: Quite
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 210
    Build: Large. stocky.
    Hair: shaggy blue fur, yellow claws
    Eyes: Red, in the darkness, white, in UltraViolet light. She wears goggles when she wishes to 'blackout'
    Skin: She has a 'face' she wears out in public during some missions. Keeps folks from looking her way.
    Markings: Invisible in darkness/shadows. A shadow figure in daylight. Only her glowing red eyes show, and her teeth if she bares them.

Clothing: wears long robe, with special ore from her homeworld woven within the fabric. Looks normal in daylight, dissapears within the shadows. Will dissuade most smaller blades.
    Weapon(s): 2 daggers, which shoot from a device on her wrists, one greatsword, one lightsaber, 1 backup dagger on leg.
    Personal Ship: The Vagabond
    Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt: Plain, dark black metal, non-reflective
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: Form two and three, sword fighting
    Biography:

Nim is a metallurgist. One of the best, but she is unknown. She likes experimenting, seeing just how far she could take mixing and twisting diffent ores and metals. It was doing this that she found out she was force sensative. She could make the metal bend, mix and move in ways others could not. She enjoyed the control it gave her, and she enjoyed making things, especially bladed weapons.

Her last employer attempted to 'persuade' her into something she was not interstinged in, and she ended up turning him into a living statue .. well, he only lived for a few seconds, as he found himself covered with molten metal, in her anger. She fled the planet, and began looking for other force users she could learn from. She has heard that some had re-discovered the ancient abilities of the Sith Alchemist, of making and bending metals to make things not seen in ages, and she wants that ability. She and Mentok know each other, and have a history.

Force abilities:
    ======
    3-Lightsaber Combat
    3-Elemental Control/Resistance (Fire)
    3-Dark Ball
    3-Shadowstrike
    2-Web of the Dark Side
    2-Enhance Attribute
    2-Blackness (stealth)
    2-Phase Shift
    2-Absorb/Dissipate Energy
    2-Control Breathing
    2-Remove Fatigue
    2-Reduce Injury
    2-Pressure
    2-Telekinesis
    2-Detoxify Poison
    2-Control Pain
    1-Control Mind
    1-Sith Abyssal Fire

15. ScaPaCamem

ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2003
    **GM APPROVED**

Basic Information
    Name: Talin Jansen
    Alias: N/A
    Rank Within the Order:Initiate
    Home world: Tholatin.

Appearance-
    Height: 6'2"
    Build: Very Toned and Athletic
    Hair: Long Black Hair
    Eyes: A deep crimson red
    Skin: Slighty Tan
    Markings: Two tattoos both on the side of each eye. They are simple black lines that extend from the corner of his eyes, to his ears.

Clothing: Wears a dark blue tunic, with dark blue pants, a Black belt with blue fastenings, and while not in-combat a black robe. He also wears dark black boots.

The clothing is light making it easier for Talin to use his leg strength and the force to manuever around his enemies. His full body robe conceals his identity as a Sith Master allowing him to interact in normal society without being noticed.

Weapon(s): One Red Lightsabers, The Force

Personal Ship: Dark Cruiser (picture credit to: Derek 'Nafai' Jones.)

[image=http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i219/ScaPaCamem/52.jpg]

Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt: The hilt is crafted from a very durable black steel rumoured to be unbreakable. It is a simple design, with only an activator switch and a blade length controller. Some would say it is a rather heavy hilt but Talin made it this way to suit his great strength.
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: Ataru (IV, the agressive form)

Biography: Talin talks very little of his dark past. It is known, however, that he was born on the small planet of Tholatin. Many rumours have circulated about his childhood. One is that his parents tried to kill him after they saw the abilities he possessed, and he in turned slaughtered them all, his mother, father, and two sisters. One could tell from speaking to him, or perhaps just being around him, that he is in constant emotional pain, which feeds his powerful ability to kill others.

Talin is very devoted to the Sith. He is not really a sociable man, but has come into his own as a powerful student. Although he is more skilled with a lightsaber, he is still powerful in the force. It is evident from his force powers, that he is a pure warrior, ready to kill anyone who stands in the way of the Sith.

Talin knows his place. He will do what he is told by superiors and will do it to perfection. He has a high respect for Darth Vassago and his teachings and is ready to defend him at all costs.

The Force: (Initiate, 10 pts)

Force Lightning: 1
    Lightsaber Combat: 1
    Blade Punch: 1
    Life Energy Drain:1
    Enhance Attribute: 1
    Sith Abyssal Fire: 1
    Telekinesis:1
    Force fury/rage: 1
    Farseeing: 1
    Web of the Dark Side: 1

16. Duro_Blade

Duro_Blade Jedi Master star 3

Jan 4, 2002
    Don't forget me. :)

[b]GM APPROVED[/b]

Name:Azharan
    Alias: "The Ranger" (as given by Darth Vassago [face_cool] )
    Rank Within the Order: Apprentice
    Home world: Lamaredd (Great Menahua)

Appearance-
    Height: 6' 2"
    Weight:225 .lbs
    Build: Athletic, broad shoulders
    Hair: Ash, kept below ears
    Eyes: Green
    Skin: White
    Markings: A number of tattoos on his upper body

Clothing: Simple black garb, including a hooded robe; tall black boots, worn silver buckles; utility belt, small pouches, worn silver studs around it; black leather gauntlets, silver studs on each knuckle up each finger; the majority of his clothing is worn, tattered, and torn. Despite the fact he has been in the order for nearly a year, he refuses to give up his gruff, "vagabond" look. [link=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a277/EvolutionKnight/Azharan.jpg]Basic look, without hood and garb[/link]

Weapon(s): The Force, One Lightsaber, custom blaster pistol, and two Cortosis wrist-guards, with three curved spikes on the underside of each plate, given to him by the Dark Lord.

Personal Ship: [i]The Stormcrow[/i], a [link=http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/images/jtl/ships/m21t-Hutt-Gunship.jpg]MandalMotors M21-T Gunship [/link]that he "won" with a lucky hand in gambling.

Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt: Weathered, rusted even, but still in working order.
    Blade Color: Viridian
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: Learing Form V, proficent in Form IV: Ataru.

Biography: Born and raised on the tropical planet if Lamaredd, most of the information on the man known simply as "Azharan" is kept to himself. Trained in the military from an early age, approximately 17, leaving the ranks at age 29. Settled on Dantooine after he felt his time in the military was through. He was married and had one child before a great tragedy befell him. His wife and child were murdered, and he was left with nothing.
    With nothing to live for, his heart turned to darkness, and his soul blackened. Roamed the Galaxy as faceless ranger, a vagabond, picking up exotic skills as he went.

After hearing a spattering of rumors of a promises of power and training as a Sith, he made his way to the Korriban system to seek out the Dark Lord.

Azharan remained with the order of the Sith for one year, doing a few things worthy of mention here and there. In his early days he saved the life of one Rilwen Shadowflame, and also killed the Dark Lord's apprentice, Jasara. After the attempted uprising in the order by a Gen'dai and a few others, things only grew darker on the already dark planet of Korriban. His skills have advanced with a lightsaber, but he has yet to be taken on as an apprentice. He feels this is a shame, because his skills, left unseen and untapped, will only be used against those who seem to take him as no threat at all.

Apprentice (20 points)

Lightsaber combat- 2
    Telekinesis- 2
    Enhance Attribute- 2
    Magnify Senses- 2
    Force Scream- 2
    Remove Fatigue- 1
    Control Pain- 1
    Stumble/drop- 1
    Wither- 1
    Blackness- 1
    Inflict Pain- 1
    Feed on the Dark Side- 1
    Control Pain- 1
    Electronic Manipulation- 1
    Remove Fatigue- 1

17. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    Vassago and Despised1 Approved!

Name: Zandoran Celix
    Alias:

Rank Within the Order: Sith Apprentice
    Home world: Korriban, Grew up on Haruun Kal though.
    Force Sensitive: Yes, Highly

Appearance-
    Height: 5' 9"
    Build: Medium
    Hair: None
    Eyes: Sickly Yellow
    Skin: Tan
    Markings: Body Tattoos

[image=http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a100/Zandoran/Zandoran_Celix2.jpg]

Clothing: See Photo

Weapon(s): Set of Dual Sabers

[image=http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a100/Zandoran/d0192534.jpg]

[image=http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a100/Zandoran/43f93001.jpg]

Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt: Black and Silver Hilts, Sith runes engraved upon one, and Sith Tribal Tattoo patterns upon another.
    Blade Color: Red.
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: Jar'Kai (Dual Saber Wielding)

Biography:

Zandoran was born on Korriban, yet at a young age of about ten was taken from there to the world of Haruun Kal. There he learned the ways of the Force from the Korunnai for nearly Ten Years. After leaving Haruun Kal, he moved about the galaxy seeking out different types of Force users, and learniung their different powers and techniques. He became very powerful, yet none of his training had yet been refined enough for him to claim mastery of his Abilities within the Force. The only thing he ever mastered was his Lightsaber Combat Form, which he learned from an aging Master. He also found a Teras Kasi master who taught him their combat style against the ordinances of their Order. He is an acomplished duelist, though most of his oponenets were a specialized type of warrior that was on Haruun Kal.

After Arriving on Korriban he quickly moved into Apprenticeship, but that was soon cut short when his Master, who served Darth Dispicable, sent them to an unkown planet to investigate the ruins of what looked to be an old Tomb. What awaited them inside was not a Tomb, nor something dead. A Creature of immense power infected that cavern that they were led to.

Scourge met his end and Zan left, his intentiosn to be the surviving member of the party to allow the Sith to know aht ahd happened. When he returned to Korriban, much ahd happened and even more took place after his arrival.

The past year has been trying for Zandoran, no one really trusts him. Now that the Order has grown, he hopes to redeem himself in the yes of the Dark Lord, and perhaps gain a permanent Master.

Telekinesis-2
    Combat Sense-2
    Danger Sense-2
    Lightsaber Combat-2
    Force Lightning-2
    Feed on the Dark Side-1
    Blackness (stealth)-1
    Bolt of Hatred-1
    Pyrokinetic Kill-1
    Shapeshifting-1
    Shields of the Force-1
    Summon Dark Side Spirit-1
    Farseeing-1
    Blade punch-1
    Life Energy Drain-1

18. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    GM approved. Outcast faction. :p

Name: Unknown
    Alias: Draconis
    Title/Occupation: Outcast, formerly Master Assassin of the Sith.
    Species: Human/Rattataki
    Home World: Onderon

-Appearance-
    Height: 6?2?
    Weight: 200 lbs.
    Build: Fit despite its scared and damaged appearance.
    Hair: Bald.
    Eyes: Dark blue.
    Skin: Dark grey.
    Markings: Formerly Draconis had covered his body extensively in Sith markings and tattoos. Draconis' body remains intact having healed a lot, appearing from a distance to be normal. Though his body seems almost two faced itself. One half being scared badly and one retaining its former make up of being covered in tattoos.

[image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ea/Dementor.JPG]

Clothing: Draconis once wrapped himself in modest, yet selctive clothing which he had shaped around him over the years. However now his clothing resembles rags more than anything. Consolidating what he has found and scavaged off of the dead and within caverns of the Korriban wild.

Weapon(s): Draconis retained only one weapon from his bannishment, an Ancient Sith sword which he aquired fron the moon of Dxun at a young age, it along with a death mask have been the only things with him since crossing into darkness.

[image=http://theforce.jaymach.com/images/SithSword.jpg]

Lightsaber Description: None: whereabouts of Draconis' old sabers are unknown to him.
    Hilt: N/A
    Blade Color: N/A
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: V

Biography: Draconis has been an outcast, a nomad for over a year now. Currently nothing is known by anyone about him, or even if he still lives. His previous demeanor was that of a powerful, loyal, and respected Sith. However it remains to be seen what a year of isolation and torture, torment, and pain of an unimaginable focus has done to him.

Level 17

Feed on the Darkside +6
    Life Energy Drain +5
    Telekenisis +6
    Enhance Attribute +4
    Waves of Darkness +5
    Web of the Darkside +3
    Control Mind +5
    Summon Darkside Spirit +6
    Elemental Control/Resistance (flame)+4
    Dark Ball +3
    Spiderwalk +3
    Shapeshifting +1
    Create Force Storms +5
    Phase Shift +1(+1)=2
    Blackness +5(+1)=6
    Black Blade +4(+1)=5

Ancient Sith Magic lv.17

19. jedi_whitelight1

jedi_whitelight1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2006
    GM Approved

Name: Maria Lighter
    Alias: none
    Rank Within the Order: Apprentice
    Species: Zeltron
    Home world: Arbra
    Force Sensitive: High

Appearance-
    Height: 5?10
    Weight: 130
    Build: Athletic, with muscular thighs and arms
    Hair: blue
    Eyes: purple
    Skin: pink
    Markings: Black sun on her right shoulder, has scar on left lip

Clothing: Two piece black, and purple leather outfit that show off her muscular legs and arms and open it the back, with knee high boots with a dark green hooded cloak.

Weapon(s): Hold out pistol in boot

Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt: Sliver with gold trim with a gold sun on the bottom of cap.
    Blade Color: Purple
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: III, IV

Biography: Her family is one of the members of the Agro. Core on Arbra; Maria family has been Jedi for centuries and past down the knowledge. They also are that care takers of the temple that is on Mont Asias, that has a force power fountain. She wasn?t a loud to become a full Jedi, because of her stonger well, angry, haltered gets in the way of her training. She has been told to, look after the youngings and pratice keeping her angry in control. The Sith came to conquer the Planet and she was ask to get the younglings to safety, and then she saw her family get killed by a Sith, she went to dual him and saw he saw angry and hatred inside her and sent a force Scream and knock her out. Now she is at the Sith Temple waiting in the throne room.

Force Powers

Absorb Energy-1
    Elemental Control/Resistance
    Force Scream-1
    Control Pain-1
    Telekinesis-1
    Shields of the Force-1
    Enhance Attribute-1
    Detoxify Poison-1
    Remove Fatigue-1
    Control Pain-1

20. YoungAngus

YoungAngus Jedi Master star 5

May 7, 2005
    GM Approved. I will be joining I_H's Faction. :)

[u][b]~Character Sheet: Basic Information[/b][/u]
    [b]Name:[/b] Jan Dza
    [b]Alias:[/b] (If applicable) N/A
    [b]Rank Within the Order:[/b] Level 3, No Ranks in Red Sith Army
    [b]Age:[/b] 24
    [b]Species:[/b] Cerean
    [b]Gender:[/b] Male
    [b]Home world:[/b] Cerea
    [b]Force Sensitive:[/b] Yes

[u][b]Appearance-[/b][/u]
    [b]Height:[/b] 2 Meters
    [b]Weight:[/b] 185 LBS
    [b]Build:[/b] Muscular and slender physique
    [b]Hair:[/b] White ponytail, and white beard
    [b]Eyes:[/b] Blue
    [b]Skin:[/b] Pale
    [b]Markings:[/b] Self-Inflicted Sith tattoos on chest and arms

[b]Clothing:[/b] He wears standard Cerean, cultural garb. Knee high, brown, leather boots. Brown pants and a grey shirt. Covering the shirt is a light tan jacket which touches his waist, and a brown ethnic scarf wrapping around his neck. A silver belt constricts his waist along with a chrome wrist guard on each of his wrists.

[image=http://liberty.warp1.net/unsorted/aliens7.jpg]
    (He?s on the left ;) )

[b]Weapon(s):[/b] Lightsaber, The Force

[b]Personal Ship:[/b] [i]Grimm 2[/i]; A Modified Geonosian Solar Sailer

[image=http://www.starwars.jp/machine/image/solar_sailer.jpg]

[u][b]Lightsaber Description:[/b][/u]
    [b]Hilt:[/b] Cylinder-shaped and chrome colored. Black activation button, with a set of three red rings near the bottom. Long, and thin.
    [b]Blade Color:[/b] Red
    [b]Lightsaber Fighting Form:[/b] II

[b]Biography:[/b] Jan was born to a religious cleric in a rural citadel on Cerea. Jan?s mother was his father?s fourth wife in their standard, polygamous family and he was therefore not accepted by his father as a true heir. Jan worked for his father in the Cerean Citadel as a scribe from the time he could read and write until the age of fourteen. It was at that age that Jan ventured into the forbidden section of the citadel. He came across several startling artifacts including an ancient Sith Holocron. Jan soon began to sneak into the forbidden sections and study the ways of the Sith, months before he discovered he had any force potential.

Once the young Cerean discovered his strength with the Force, he left his home and traveled across his home-planet whilst studying the dark-arts and perfecting his skills with a lightsaber (At the time his lightsaber was nothing more than a twig and his imagination) He always kept the ancient holocron by his side, due to its age, the holocron taught Jan the older ways of the Sith including the second form of lightsaber combat.

At a busy, central space-port on Cerea, Jan was able to con a Geonosian pilot out of his ship using his wit instead of force. For the next several years, Jan traveled the galaxy trying to perfect his knowledge of the darkside and his skills with a lightsaber. His practice with a lightsaber was made easier upon his discovery of crystals on Korriban.

Since his departure from his homeworld, Jan has become a much wiser man than when he left. His determination to learn as much as possible about the darkside outweighs any plans he would have galactic conquest. He has reached the point where he can no longer teach himself anymore, Jan is now determined to find a Master who can complete his training.

[u][b] Level 3, 20 Points [/b][/u]

[b]Force Lightning- 2
    Control Pain- 2
    Lightsaber Combat-2
    Enhance Attribute- 2
    Remove Fatigue- 2
    Blade Punch- 2
    Telekinesis- 2
    Pressure- 2
    Magnify Senses- 2
    Absorb/Dissipate Energy- 2[/b]

21. YoungAngus

YoungAngus Jedi Master star 5

May 7, 2005
    I made a slight error in my point structure, so here is my new and improved version:

Level 3, 20 Points

Lightsaber Combat-2
    Enhance Attribute- 2
    Telekinesis- 2
    Pressure- 2
    Remove Fatigue- 2
    Blade Punch- 1
    Magnify Senses- 1
    Shields of the Force- 1
    Shock Burst- 1
    Transcend Death-1
    Wither-1
    Black Blade-1
    Reduce Injury-1
    Pyrokinetic Kill-1
    Slow-1

22. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    OOC: As did I. Here are my updated powers. Forgot to mention, but I will also be a part of "The Red Sith."

[u][b]Force Powers[/b][/u]: [b]Lv. 3 (20 Points)[/b]
    Control Pain: 2
    Lightsaber Combat: 2
    Force Lightning: 1
    Life Energy Drain: 1
    Phase Shift: 1
    Blackness: 1
    Feed on the Dark Side: 1
    Force Explosion: 1
    Remove Fatigue: 1
    The Black Gaze: 1
    Force Scream: 1
    Blade Punch: 1

23. Shiro-Oni

Shiro-Oni Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2005
    GM approved

Name: Graz?zt
    Alias: The Dark Prince; The Dark One
    Rank Within the Order: 3rd lvl Apprentice
    Home world: Unknown

Appearance-
    Height: 7?2
    Weight: 190 lb
    Build: lean, lanky, with a chiseled abdomen and broad shoulders
    Hair: black, short, messy hair, broken by 6 small horns in two lines
    Eyes: vibrant green
    Skin: gleaming obsidian colored
    Markings: Not so much a marking as a deformity , an extra middle finger adorns each of Graz?zt?s hands. He is fond of folding down all his fingers save his middles and thumb, in a perversion of a common vulgar gesture.

Clothing: Grazz?t wears a combination of low-slung regal finery and battle garb, harkening back to his relative youth. He prefers to go shirtless, with a pair of shoulder guards laying over a leather vest. Over his legs he wears a pair of silken pants worn low on his hips, with metal guards on his upper legs.

[image=http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/bovd_gallery/88161_620_41.jpg]< Minus curves on sword

Weapon(s): An alchemically tempered great sword

Fighting Form: Form I

Biography:

Grazz?t ?s upbringing was?unorthodox. Born on a tribal planet with low technology and no hyperspace connections. As he grew, it became obvious that he was not the average child. Peers who made him angry often disappeared, while adults who questioned his actions often ?forgot? how to hunt without getting killed. As he grew, he learned how to use his ?power? to increase his status within his tribe, uniting several under his banner before reaching adulthood. For several years he battled rival tribes, and grew to power, both in the force and with a blade. He was a fearsome site in battle, and a beguiling force of charm and intellect in the pseudo-political structure of his planet But there were those who wished to rid themselves of the young ruler, and when a routine galactic expansion probeship came through, they had their chance. Taking advantage of him while he slept, they made a deal with the galactic probes, and next thing Grazz?t knew, he was in a cruiser heading for God knows where. In a fit of rage, he killed the crew of the small ship, and in a burst of dark energy, almost crippled the ship. Bringing it to a crash landing on Korriban, he found that there were more like him, and brought himself into its fold. He has versed himself in the past of the Sith Order, and has shown particular interest in the recent rebellion, and its remnant.

Personality:

Grazz?t loves deception and guile. He does not dislike war (infact, he is quite sadistic), but he would much rather beguile and charm his opponents than beat them in battle.

Powers
    3rd level Apprentice (20 pts)

Absorb/Dissipate Energy: 2
    Force Scream: 2
    Deadly Sight: 2
    Inflict Pain: 2
    The Black Gaze: 2
    Shields Of the Force:2
    Farseeing: 2
    Force Fury: 2
    Lightsaber Combat:2

24. Shiro-Oni

Shiro-Oni Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2005
    OOC: I am afraid that I made a mistake on my force point allocation, as well.

Force Powers Lvl 3 (20 points)

Absorb/Dissipate Energy: 2
    Deadly Sight: 2
    Inflict Pain: 2
    The Black Gaze: 2
    Force Scream: 1
    Shields of the Force: 1
    Farseeing: 1
    Force Fury: 1
    Pyrokinetic Kill: 1
    Reduce Injury: 1