main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Six Million Dollar Man discussion

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by whisperjedi, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whisperjedi

whisperjedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2005
    Hello,

Recently purchased an official set of Season One of "The Six Million Dollar Man". It was from Mexico city....since "North American" licensing rights are still under "legal dispute": Mirimax& Universal. (I shut off the "spanish" and re-set, to Ingles)....works fine now. Anyhow....since "Bionic Woman" is not doing as well, as predicted....where does this leave "Steve Austin" and the future Bionic Man movie? Leave comments about your favorite episodes, etc....

2. redsabreanakin

redsabreanakin Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    I hope it leaves the movie nowhere. I heard they are/were gonna make it a comedy; and that is just an absolute travesty.

I loved SMDM growing up.

and I hate the fact it's not on region 1 dvd yet..cause people are bitchin over legal stuff.

and i'm betting it has something to do with Anderson (the guy who played Oscar) he has done nothing as an actor....but all he has done...is mess with with every attempt to revive the character.

3. whisperjedi

whisperjedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2005
    I haven't got any info. on R.Anderson to say otherwise; whether he's making the SMDM effort better or worse...I just wish that that MORE people knew of or remember good old "Steve". He was the forerunner of the TV Superheroes!

I heard of the Bionic-COn's, but they're in the States....and last public appearances of Lee Majors was an ad selling some insurance or other...also made an appearance on a cancelled t.v show....featuring the boyfriend of Ugly Betty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.