main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive The Sketchbook of Corellian_Rogue... MWUAHAHA! Just when you thought you'd got rid of me!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Corellian_Rogue, Jun 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corellian_Rogue

Corellian_Rogue Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 2001
    *hurtles into thread and lands in a heap*

HOWDY!!!!! I'M BACK!!!!

*cringes as people go running madly away only to realise I've locked the doors*

Ahh...the wonders of a captive audience. But then there is always that back button. ;P Anyway... just to tell you I haven't died or been elected president but I've just been hugely busy with a new university course I started this year. Who would have thought a science degree would be so much work..LOL ;) I'm not the smartest person around am I... No but I truly am enjoying it. Okay not the chem part but with Zoology and Biology parts its wonderful. I could just learn stuff about Echinoderms, Polychaetes and Porifera all day. :D

Now I'm going to try to do some art in my month off from uni! YEAH! I get to draw at last. I've had some severe withdrawal symptoms but its time to relieve that monkey.

Any art been around the board that someone would like to point me in the direction to look at? Haven't seen any star wars art for a bit. :D

*hugs all* Missed ya guys and gals!

2. academygrad88

academygrad88 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 6, 2004
    WELCOME BACK, CR!!!!![:D]

Sounds like you have been busy. I hated Chemistry also, although I did find Organic Chem a lot easier than the basic Chemistry course. You going for a degree in biology?

As for recommendations, I would say go over to FalconFan's thread she is doing some amazing work.

I haven't done much art lately. I have been busy with RL and I also have been writing a fanfic that takes up all my free time. I did manage to make up at least one neekid Luke (or at least he is in his boxers)and a couple pics for some fanfics I like.

I hope to see some of your great drawings soon!

AG88

3. Corran_Fett

Corran_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2005
    Hey Rogue, it's awesome to have you back!

Great to hear you're doing well on university, although I don't think it's quite the stuff I'd study... hating chemistry already (first year), and biology's never been quite interesting for me, either. Good luck on it, tho. ;)

We've got some cool new artists, like Daenna and Basement24... be sure to check them out. ;) Still, if you've got time, I'd suggest you to go thru the whole last pages... there's lots of great stuff to find, everywhere. ;)

4. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    **hurtles into thread and tackles Corellian_Rogue in a Wookiee-hug!!**

Rogue!!!! You're back, you're back--I knew you couldn't stay away forever!! :p Wow--Organic Chemistry and Biology...? No wonder you haven't had any time to draw! It's great to hear you're enjoying it, though--that certainly makes the difficult courses easier! Best of luck with your degree program, in any case!

And I agree with Corran_Fett--there are a lot of new artists in the forum, many of whom are exceptionally talented! Lots and lots of great art to look at! Be sure to drop into JM_Reider_Undasey's thread, too--some great new work there--and DarthKuk has some wonderful pieces up, as well. HanSolo29 is doing fabulous stuff (her last, just yesterday, is gorgeous...)--gosh, there are almost too many to name in one post, lol!

Anyway--I just had to rush in for a Wookiee-tackle, just to let you know that your "captive audience" loves you still! :p ;) So happy-glad-giddy to see you back, and will be waiting in your thread for some new posts! Welcome back, my friend--and we've missed you a lot!!

FF

5. Handmaiden_Azul

Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2005
    Welcome back!

6. Zonoma

Zonoma Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2005
    We've missed you, too!!!! Welcome back, C_R!!!! Welcome back, indeed. As per usual, I would start with Deb's thread for quality and quantity. I don't know how she keeps up with that pace! Then, I would crank out some stuff of yours for the rest of us to ogle. Get busy! :D

Zonoma

7. That_Wascally_Droid

That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 29, 2001
  8. R_Zion

R_Zion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 23, 2004
    She lives, indeed! Welcome back, C_R!

9. spacecraft

spacecraft Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2006
    I'm amazed, you are my idol! I saved a bunch just so I could look at them over and over on my comp. I also favorited a few on DA! WOW, I really hope I get as good as you someday! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.