main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Skywalker Prophecy - Episode IV: A Destiny Renewed (OT AU; A/P, H/L, L/M, OCs): COMPLETED

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Lex, Mar 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aotc02

aotc02 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 17, 2002
    Padmé and Jenny are so mischievous when it comes to young love. I never would have expected Padmé to leave the other bed open for Bryon and Sarré. It seems that Anakin has calmed down over the years but I think that he is going to lose some of that control as this fic continues.

2. PhoenixMage

PhoenixMage Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 6, 2002
    I like how you write Bryon and Sarre's relationship. Very sweet. I also like the detail you went into with Anakin's thoughts. It made me see everything that was going on inside of him.

3. MissPadme

MissPadme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 9, 1998
    Enjoyable chapter, Lex. Clever of Padmé to come up with that sleeping arrangement.

--MissPadme

4. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    Here I am!! Here I am!!!!

our story rocks Darth......

I love the relationships you have developped.....I love the character of Anakin in this one...I have a real hard time with Anakin...on some I can't stand him and on others I love him....guess he's just that kind of character...

Anywho...I have my finals this week but as soon as that is over I will be here more often!!! I have been a lousy reader so far but not to worry!! That will soon come to an end and I will be bugging daily for more!! :) :)

More soon!!!

5. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    I absolutely love the mush between Bryon and Sarré! [face_love] [face_love] :) lol, I loved how they had to share a bed, and how Bryon's hand went on her stomach... *sighs* [face_love]

And Anakin's thoughts are like a step back in time! :) The 370 page essay still shocks me! :p Every time I read that, it just completely stuns me! How could Anakin write something that long?! :p

Awesome post, Darth_Lex! :D :D I can't wait for more mush! :) [face_love]

6. ForceAchtungBaby

ForceAchtungBaby Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2002
    Without a word, Bryon wrapped his right arm around her. His hand slipped gently under her shirt to touch the bare skin of her abdomen ? and stayed there. For a moment he was afraid he accidentally had crossed a line he thought he understood until he felt her entire body relax with a rush of contentment.
    ^Fave bit! That was very sweet! Lex, I still think you are quite the romantic and how do you write women so well? (ummm...don't answer that ;)) Most men can't even understand us, yet alone write about us accurately.
    And for the record you still have me spellbound.

7. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    Cool post. as i read some sarre/Byron, which i loved! their just so cute.
    And poor Ani misses padme :(

UP!

8. lori71

lori71 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    Bryon and Sarré are just adorable. They are so young, but so responsible...a perfect match!

Padme is such an understanding mom. I know that my parents would not be that permissible!

Ahhh [face_love] Ani...I like this version...calm...mature...loving family man...I bet he even puts the seat back down in the fresher! [face_laugh]

Great job. Can't wait until Monday!

9. thebadge

thebadge Jedi Master star 4

Mar 15, 2002
    Wonderful story DL. Looking forward to following this one. Thanx for letting me come along for the ride!

10. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Great post, Lex. I loved that scene with Bryon and Sarre--sweet. [face_love]

And then he had thrown himself on the mercy of the Jedi Council in a three hundred seventy page essay that confessed his actions and emotions, declared his love for Padmé and his lifetime of visions in the Force about her, and argued convincingly for a special dispensation given his unusual upbringing and his destiny.

370 pages?!?!? :eek: Holy Mother of the Force, what did he say in them?

11. Darth_Lex

Darth_Lex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    Thanks again, everybody, for your wonderful comments!! :D

geo3: Why do you worry that? Because otherwise the story would be very dull indeed. :eek: [face_devil] (And Bryon's only one year younger than his father was in AOTC -- and he's not expected to save the galaxy. :p)
    RebelMom: You're welcome, and thanks! ;)
    Lando_Plenty: Thank you. Yes, destiny has a funny way of not letting him live a calm, uneventful life. :p
    jedimastersam: Thanks! :D
    JediArwen: Your sons are very lucky to have an understanding mother! :D
    DANA28: Welcome! :D Just don't say that to Bryon's face, okay? [face_laugh]
    Jedi_Liz: Yep, Padme's a little sneaky -- and she probably won't tell Anakin about this either! :p
    aotc02: Padme is confident they won't abuse her trust in them, so it's an easy decision for her. ;)
    PhoenixMage: Thank you -- Anakin's quite different from AOTC by now. ;)
    MissPadme: I guess so -- but otherwise she or Jenny would have to risk being squished by Bryon! [face_laugh]
    C3SoloPO: Thanks so much! And you have not been lousy at all!! :D Everyone's entitled to be busy sometimes. :cool:
    Monica: Aww, thanks. [face_love] ;) And I guess he had a lot to say! :p
    FAB: That is very high praise indeed. [face_blush] [face_blush] I will do my best to continue to write the women well. :)
    JediCami: Ani will get to see Padme again soon. :)
    lori71: Yes, Bryon's lucky to have a mom like that, isn't he? :p I admit, I didn't think about Anakin's refresher habits -- but I'm sure you're right! [face_laugh]
    thebadge: Welcome!! And thanks very much! :) :)
    anakin_girl: Well, that short summary is what he talked about. I came up with the number of pages this way -- I figured that the TPM and AOTC novels are about 375 pages each, and they're each probably a third about Anakin (and two-thirds other things like politics, the Queen, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Kamino, etc.). So if Anakin were writing a memoir/confession to the Council covering TPM and my AU AOTC and EpIII, it'd be about the length of one novelization. A very scientific method, you see. [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

As announced, the next post will be up tomorrow morning! A long-awaited reunion, and the first appearance of another favorite character from the PT. ;)

12. JediArwen

JediArwen Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 12, 2002
    Up to the top! :)

13. Darth_Lex

Darth_Lex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    Thanks for the up, JediArwen. You're too kind. [face_blush] ;)

Here's the next post, everybody! :D :D

CHAPTER FOUR (Part 1 of 2)

?Leave your cloak onboard,? Anakin called to Danaé down the hallway of the Lady Vader. ?We may not be here very long, depending on what they?ve found while we were in hyperspace.? He didn?t really expect any results yet, but he was trying to be optimistic.

His daughter clipped her lightsaber to her belt as she joined him at the top of the boarding ramp. ?Ready,? she smiled.

Waiting for them a short distance away from the starship was Admiral Mirkalla. Anakin thought the man had aged well since he last had seen him. He stretched out his feelings in the Force and perceived the commanding officer to be calm and poised. It was very reassuring. ?It?s been a while, Admiral,? he said in greeting, striding forward to shake the man?s hand.

?Yes it has, Master Skywalker,? Mirkalla nodded. He immediately noticed the tall Padawan learner hanging back a few paces behind the Jedi Master. ?And this must be your daughter?? The physical resemblance between Anakin and the young woman was uncanny; were they not so plainly a generation apart in age, he might have thought they were twins.

?It is that obvious?? Anakin laughed. ?Admiral, meet my daughter Danaé Skywalker.? He waved her forward. ?Danaé, I?d like to introduce you to Admiral Mirkalla. He and I have served together in the past.?

?It?s a pleasure to meet you,? Danaé bowed respectfully and shook his hand.

?The pleasure is all mine,? Mirkalla insisted. ?The more Skywalkers we have on hand, the better.?

Anakin glanced at the admiral with a look of concern, wondering if the news had gotten worse. ?What is the latest word from the reconnaissance team??

?We?re minimizing transmissions to ensure they can?t be easily detected. They report in every four hours.? Mirkalla began to lead the pair of tan-robed Jedi toward the rear of the docking bay. ?The last one was half an hour ago. Captain Solo advised that they have narrowed the search area considerably, but they?ve yet to locate the frigate.?

?The Vyhrragians are being quite disciplined,? Anakin nodded. ?I didn?t really expect to you say anything different.? He paused, casting his gaze around the enormous docking bay. ?When is the corvette from Naboo expected??

?Any time now,? Mirkalla answered. ?Certainly before the next scheduled report from the team. That little transport your wife is on has an old hyperdrive; it?s practically obsolete. Not like the one on your ship,? he chuckled. ?You made it here all the way from Coruscant in the time it?s taken them to travel from Naboo.?

Anakin smiled broadly. Very subtly his shoulders straightened up and his chest puffed out. ?Not many starships in the galaxy can compete with mine, Admiral.?

---

The young Twi?lek secretary stared at the pair of female humans standing patiently in the lavishly appointed waiting room of the Office of the Sergeant-at-Arms in the Galactic Senate building. The older woman, probably in her mid-forties, wore a finely tailored royal blue formal gown. Her dark brown hair, solid gray at the temples with streaks throughout, was swept up in a seashell spiral at the back of her head. The teenaged girl, probably her daughter, was dressed in an understated powder blue dress and had a long braid of light brown hair.

The secretary?s lekku twitched in consternation. The Sergeant-at-Arms was on his way to greet them personally. He never did that for anyone, including newly elected Senators. But for the life of her, she couldn?t figure out who this woman was.

Just then her boss burst through the open doorway and rushed forward to the pair. ?Senator Bellion? Is it really you?? The white-haired elderly man clasped the older woman into a tight embrace.

?Yes, Richon, it?s me,? Sabé admitted with a bit of embarrassment. ?And it?s former Senator Bellion, thank you very much.? She indicated the girl t

14. DarthSon

DarthSon Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 18, 2000
    LOL "Doesn't this guy ever shut up?". I think we've all wondered that concerning 3P0. It also seems Sabe was just as influential as Padme during her time as senator. Can't wait for the next post Darth. :D

15. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    lol, I loved how close the droids are! It's like they're family, too! :)

I can't wait to see what Danaé can find out from Bryon! :p Poor guy, everyone's trying to find out about his personal life! :p

And when Anakin and Padme ran towards each other... [face_love] [face_love] awwww!!! [face_love] :D

Poor Leia!! At least the Vyhrragians feeding her, though. Hopefully they won't harm her!

?We?ve met, Mom,? she groaned. ?Sarré introduced me a long time ago.?
    Sabé decided to let the attitude pass without a response.
    oooh, she got lucky! My mom would never, ever let me get away with that! :p

Awesome post, Lex! :D :D

16. geo3

geo3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Whoohoo! The Senate debate is like watching "Prime Minister's Question Time!" I wish I could be a fly on the wall to listen to Sabe give to 'em good...

I love all the detials, as always. I love to visualize Danae looking like her father, and hanging back in the face of her parents' one-of-a-kind relationship.

I'm happy to know that Leia is surviving at least.

I think Danae should not use Jedi mind tricks to get involved in family gossip. But I can understand the temptation...

I love the new droid!

Great post. You never let us down!

17. lori71

lori71 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    ?The truth? You can?t handle the truth!? [face_laugh]

Poor Leia...she's trying to be spunky, but it's clear that she's terrified!

Ahhh [face_love] Seeing Ani and Padme together "brings warm feelings to my heart".

It's fascinating watching the family dynamics. I've always thought of them having only Luke and Leia, but I'm really enjoying this. Five kids...quite the randy little couple. ;)

Wonderful chapter!

18. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    nice post

19. leia_naberrie

leia_naberrie Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2002
    You go Sabe :D
    This is really fun! I am going to be checking in more often.
    And geo3 is right. The new droid is great! ;)

20. NickStarwalker

NickStarwalker Jedi Master star 1

Dec 7, 2002
    A very well written post, Lex. I loved the reunion scene between Anakin and Padme. I can't wait to see Anakin talk to Bryon. Keep up the good work.

21. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Good job, Lex. :)

The truth? You can?t handle the truth!

Now that is one of my favorite movies. Great line. :)

Doesn't this guy ever shut up?

Only when Owen tells him to. ;)

Poor Leia...that's not a good way to go on a diet, that's for sure. :(

I love the Ani/Padme mush, too. [face_love]

22. qingauk

qingauk Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2002
    Lovely chapter! The droid interaction was great at the end..good job on the humour..

23. PhoenixMage

PhoenixMage Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 6, 2002
    ?Doesn?t this guy ever shut up??
    [face_laugh]
    Ohhhhhhh.......... Chancellor Trellem's in trouble now............ He made Sabe angry.....................
    I like Tikis. It's nice to see a Gungan with no funniness about him.

24. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    yay another post, another wonderful posty.
    IM starting to wonder whats going on wiht Han, Chewie and Landon.

UP!

25. JediArwen

JediArwen Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 12, 2002
    Now we have Sabe! And she is going to humiliate the Supreme Chancellor. :D Go Sabe. You rule!

All the Skywalkers are together and ready for action. (Anakin and Padme are very sweet.) I'm sure that the bad guys will soon find out that is not a clever act to go again this family. Not very soon enough, I hope, so we can have a lot of your great posts Darth.
    And with Han, Lando, Chewbacca and C3PO and R2D2 and a new droid... ;)
    Well, I can't wait for more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.