main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

THE SLEEPY ISLE GAME! Winners: spacelady and Imperial_Hammer - look for sign-ups for next game

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by Coruscant, Jun 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Christina Andrade

Christina stopped in front of a door that she had found in one of the more obscure corners of the library. The seemingly endless labyrinth of bookshelves had parted right out from under her, and lo, this mysterious door. On the door was a small and gold little plaque, the words "Reading Room" etched into it. Well, there couldn't be much harm in a reading room could it. Then again, it was in the Mars Manor. Where was Mars anyway?

The woman's thin and well manicured fingers reached out to grab the doorknob, and then turned it, the door opening with hardly a sound. What greeted Christina's eyes was nothing short of amazing.

The room behind the door was a majestic hexagonal room, serving as a sun-nook almost. The five thick stone walls not attached to the library held within them stunning stained-glass windows, the side ones depicting personages of the four seasons. In the center was one of the Cross, held in glorification by angels and above what looked like the world. Below the windows, lining the walls, were thick, overstuffed leather cushions. They formed, all together, a long running couch. The cushions were ornate and luxurious, tasseled and gold lined. And in the center of the room was a massive wooden table, thick mahogany with a polished top.

It was like something out of a dream.... some ancient medieval castle.... where Kings once reclined and enjoyed the excesses of their positions. How Mars could have gotten a hold on all of this was nothing short of amazing.

The woman walked over to one of the couches, and almost impulsively, sat down. The soft leather couches were as soft as they were magnificent. Christina slipped out of her heels and put her feet on the mahogany table, reclining.

This room was absolutely divine!

TAG: Whoever

2. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Up!

3. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Miguel Callahan

Looking at her as she looked around, Miguel was less than sure what was going on. The stress must have cracked her. I'm not sure what to do... He was a scientist, not a doctor. He knew that, and felt incredibly insufficient for the current situation.

"Are you alright now?" He spoke in a gentle soothing tone. He knew that the best thing would likely be to get her away from the water, especially as he didn't have any desire to get wet.

"Would you like something to drink? I know of a room that is extremely comfortable, and has several wines that are exquisite." Hopefully she'll be willing to accept it to calm her nerves. He awaited her response.

TAG SPACELADY

4. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004

Christina looked around the nice library room as she sat on one of the couches. After a while, it got a bit creepy though. She desired human contact again. It had been too long, too long since there had been a non-psychotic person to talk to. She remembered how great it was before the volcano... all the stars and opulance. She was actually having a good time!

But then all hell broke loose.

Now would she ever get off this accursed island?

Maybe she just needed some reading material. Yeah, that would put her at ease. Nothing like a little trendy fashion magnazine to remind her of the world that seemed so far away now. It was her world, fashion and high society. She would have given her kingdom at the moment to return home.

Yes... she would go back into the library. But she really didn't want to! It was dangerous outside. But would she just wait here to be killed?

Grrr...

The woman was most definitely torn

TAG: Myself

5. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Natalie Banks

Natalie sat in Miguel's arms, wrapped up in a towel, her brown hair dripping wet and clung to her bare shoulders and back. The surprised look on her face never left, trying to grasp what had happened to her. She looked over her should to find that her mug of tea had spilled over when she crawled out of the hot tub. What was happening to her? Her expression left suddenly as a new thought invaded her mind.

Did someone poison her tea...? Did she drink only enough to make her think she heard those voices...?

She fixed her green eyes on the spilled chamomile tea, the blue mug chipped on the edge.

"Are you alright now?"

Natalie jerked her head back to Miguel.

"Uh... for now I think so... I think someone poisoned my tea though..."

She motioned to the spilled tea and mug just behind her.

"Would you like something to drink? I know of a room that is extremely comfortable, and has several wines that are exquisite."

Natalie looked up at Miguel, debating his offer. How did she know this wasn't some kind of attempt to get her alone and then finish her off... but her mind countered it. But we're alone now.

"Sure..." She was a little hesitant on the answer, but decided that it could do some good for her to relax a bit with some wine.

Tag: Miguel

OOC: Post number five

6. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Miguel Callahan

He smiled kindly as she agreed, he tried to be as relaxing as he could. He kept an arm around her, hoping she wouldn't flip out again.

As he lead her to the room, he heard someone moving around inside. He wasn't sure if they should just walk in or not, but he decided it might be better to just get it over with if it were the murderer, and if it weren't then they might actually have a small nuclieous to survive.

"If you would rather wait while I see who is in there, you're more than welcome to. I won't be long if that is your decision." He sounded semi-confident, or so he thought. He had never really been so great at this kind of thing.

TAG: SPACELADY

7. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Natalie Banks

Natalie wrapped the blue towel around her body a bit tighter as Miguel walked her down the pathway. He stopped when they came to a door and listened. There were some sounds of movement within the room behind the closed door.

"If you would rather wait while I see who is in there, you're more than welcome to. I won't be long if that is your decision."

Natalie looked up at Miguel.

"I'll go with you."

Tag: Miguel

OOC: Post number six

8. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004

Christina sighed, looking at the nice door. Yes. She would go. She couldn't hang out in this room forever.

But she wanted to!

But she couldn't.

Well...

Maybe she could stock up on some food! Yeah, if she could barricade herself in the room, life would be good. Get some food, move one of those big couches in front of the door.

But what about Bathrooms?

Damn.

Did the library have one?

And maybe she could find herself a weapon!

She just needed all the stuffs to secure herself.

Food first though.

Christina took a deep breath and opened the door. Alright, a run to the kitchen. That wouldn't be too scary would it?

The woman walked off into the stacks, ready to begin her journey...

TAG: Nein

9. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Natalie Banks

Just as Natalie and Miguel were about to decide on going in, the door flew open and a girl came out, looking like she was about ready to run.

Natalie did a double take to make sure she saw who she think she saw.

Natalie put her hand on the woman's shoulder, to get her attention.

"Christina?" Her voice didn't mask her surprise.

Christina was with Mars when he tried to lock her up in the detention cell and she was with him when he shot her. Natalie decided on telling Miguel of that event as soon as they entered the room.

Tag: Christina and Miguel

OOC: Post number seven

10. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
  11. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: sorry, been out of town. look for a post in the near future.

12. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004

As Christina moved out of the nice room, she almost bumped into two people, a man and a woman.

Christina yelped in suprise at seeing them, wanting to bolt off into library out of sheet fear.

"Christina?" the woman's voice didn't mask her surprise.

The woman stopped short at hearing her name, then slowed and turned around. How did the woman know her name? She stopped and moved closer to the duo.

Oh dear.

That was the one Mars had locked up what seemed like ages ago.

Hmmm.

Best to get it over with now. Leaving it would just create problems later on down the line.

"Ah yes." she said. "The one Mars had locked up. What did you do to make him mad anyway?"

She kept a cool and collected demenor. She tended to get that way when around other women.

TAG: Spacey and Tri

13. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Natalie Banks

"Ah yes." she said. "The one Mars had locked up. What did you do to make him mad anyway?"

"What?!" Natalie stared at Christina. How could she think that she did something to make him mad?!

"I didn't do a single thing! He blamed all the murders on me and then had his guards lock me in the basement."

Natalie looked around herself, pulling the towel around her tighter. This was just great, first she started hearing voices and now she ran into Christina. But she decided to not tell her about the voices thing.

Her mind snapped.

"Wait... you were there when he shot me. Who had the nerve to change me!"

Tag: Christina and Miguel

14. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Up!

15. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: This isn't fair! :p How are we supposed to get 30 posts up if the only other two players aren't around??

16. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004

Christina looked idley at the girl as she responded to her question.

"I didn't do a single thing! He blamed all the murders on me and then had his guards lock me in the basement."

Christina smirked.

"Yeah, Mars can be like that. Who knows why."

The woman pulled her towel around her unhappily, then must have remembered something...

"Wait... you were there when he shot me. Who had the nerve to change me!"

Christina ran a hand through her hair with an aire of nonchalance.

"Me of course." The woman turned to look Natalie in the eyes. "Would you rather it have been Mars?"

TAG: Spacey and all alive/awake

17. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    Hi guys. Who has been running this game since Cor left the JC?

18. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: No one really. That murderer person is doing their job, but hasn't been on for a while. :(

19. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    I would be fine with you shutting it down Boogie...

The game is pretty much dead anyway.

Less work for me to do, and I escape teh dreaded game ban!

20. TheBoogieMan

Nov 14, 2001
    I have contacted The Murderer and he/she is okay with continuing the game. I understand that they are all that is required to basically run the game, at least until its conclusion? I don't mind leaving it open without a set caretaker if you guys want to continue.

21. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    I register a vote of Not Continuing. This game has died and is now once more dead. Its pretty much going to be me and Spacey posting between eachother until the very end, and there is absolutely no fun in that. Let us not beat this dead horse any further.

-I_H

22. TheBoogieMan

Nov 14, 2001
    Alright, well let's see what the others think and we can proceed from there. :) If anyone would like to host a game and start over, I'd be fine with that too.

23. SleepyIsleMurderer

SleepyIsleMurderer Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2005

The murder decided that killing a few at a time had begun to bore her. She needed more of a challenge. So she went to Mars Madding to gather a selection of the guests. He had no choice but to comply and so Lenny Nero, Igor Ruskanoff, Miguel Calahan, Jennifer Pritchard, Christina Andrade, Natalie Banks, and Aislynn Zerlina Nata were all gathered into a room, which was locked and bolted behind them.

Mars Madding stood to speak, but was silenced by a bullet from one of the patrons. Looking around the smoking gun belonged to Igor Ruskanoff. He shruged and with a smirk said. "I told you I would overthrow him someday."

Another gun shot rang out and mass chaos ravaged the room as guests turned on each other, all fearing for their lives. Two figures moved into the shadows.

"I did not think this would be that easy. They are saving us the time by killing each other."

"I know. Little did they know there were two of us."

The smoke began to clear as the screams of the dying faded. Only four remained alive, the two in the shadows and two women caught in the thick of things had only been wounded. Smiling her evil grin, Aislynn stepped out of the shadows.

"The two of you are the only one's worthy enough to know our true identities."

Miguel followed her out to stand in front of the remaining living. Natalie and Christina looked up in shock.

"That is right. I was hired to take you lot out should you survive the islands "natural" eruption." Aislynn sent a chilling smirk Miguel's direction. "And Miguel found he quite enjoyed joining me in my quest."

"The two of you are all that remain of the rich and famous sentenced to this island, but don't look so shocked."

"After all, our employer was none other than the recently deceased Mars Madding."

Dropping his name had the desired affect that Aislynn had wanted. Unfortunantly, she was too busy gloating in her accomplishment to realize that a shaking gun was pointed at Miguel. The deafening shot rang out and Aislynn caught Miguel's body as he went limp to the floor.

"No. How could you?! I loved him. You will pay..."

The word was barely out of her mouth when a bullet ripped through the circuitry of her brain and Aislynn died with Miguel in her arms.

The room took on an erie silence as only Natalie Banks and Christina Andrade remained.

Updated Player List:

Male Characters

1. Coruscant : Mars Madding = DEAD!
    2. Rampani : Cameron Scofield = DEAD!
    3. BartSimpson-SithLord : Hiroto Lewis = DEAD!
    4. Jedi_Johnson : Kyle Halcyon = DEAD!
    5. Evil_King_Wiggins : Delith Wiggins = DEAD!
    6. EmpireForever : Dr. Isaac Wayne = DEAD!
    7. Darth-Horax : Rusty Persimmon = DEAD!
    8. Jedi_Satimber : J.P. Sheridan = DEAD!
    9. Qui-Gon Zero : Lenny Nero = DEAD!
    10. Ewok15 : Erik Raymond = DEAD!
    11. Darth_Elu : Kaden Owens = DEAD!
    12. General_BlackLegion : Dr. Mark Livingston = DEAD!
    13. Saruman_the_Silver : Draco Vizzina = DEAD!
    14. Ylesly : Dominic Ferraro = DEAD!
    15. TypoCelchu : Igor Ruskanoff = DEAD!
    16. Jedimaster_Prowl : Donovan Brazil = DEAD!
    17. LordJoda-181 : Elian Rimsey = DEAD!
    18. Armenian_Jedi : Amare Richardson = DEAD!
    19. 1baldwookie : Harken Albright = DEAD!
    20. GrandAdmiralStrife : Nicholae Ducard = DEAD!
    21. Rogue9-Horn : Zeke Anderson = DEAD!
    22. Ben_Skywalker : Conan Barbarian = DEAD!

23. RidingMyCarousel : [character name still needed] = DEAD!
    24. darth_nemesis : Erick Ritter = DEAD!

25. Trimaj : Miguel Calahan = DEAD!

Female Characters

1. spacelady : Natalie Banks
    2. PadawanEmily : Eva D'Ordeno = DEAD!
    3. Darth_Joesha : Raine Yubari = DEAD!

4. tendra_217 : Gwen Turlington = DEAD!
    5. _princess_leia_ : Chelsea Dromma = DEAD!

6. Imperial_Hammer : Christina Andrade
    7. Katana_Geldar : Xaria Stellar = DEAD!

24. TheBoogieMan

Nov 14, 2001
    Yes, congratulations to the two winners. You will be recieving your VIPship shortly. :)

I'd also like to thank Earwen for volunteering to host a new incarnation of this game. Keep your eyes out for it, folks!

25. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    Score.

=D=

What a lovely surprise. Well done to my co-Winner Spacey... :)

-I_H

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.