main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Star Wars RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by ShadowWarrior, Dec 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowWarrior

ShadowWarrior Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 8, 2001
    evilmac

IC:*Bebel retreated to the nearest ship shop, to buy an old Corvette*

CR90 Corellian Corvette: 100,000 credits

Marauder Corvette: 140,000 credits

davofett

(That's exactly right. There is also a mention of them in great detail in the novel Shadows of the Empire.) ;)

*Black Sun is lead by Prince Xizor. Dark Sun has no known leader*

(Be careful what you type or I might get the wrong impression) :)

2. davofett

davofett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    OOC: Ok I'm lost let me think this out.

IC: Nans types in On a holo net serch 'DARK SUN'. He thinks to himself. "Ive never heared of this could be trouble. As the serch loads Nans re calls the NR fixing his mistake. "Sorry bout that."

3. evilmac

evilmac Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    OOC: I have enough for the MC...does it come with the fighter squadron it can carry? Or do I have to pay extra?

4. GrandMoffTarkin

GrandMoffTarkin Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 22, 2001
    OOC: Heh heh [face_blush]

Sorry for my extended leave of absence. [face_blush]
    My life would be so simple if it wasn't for all this real stuff in it! :p

IC:
    DR-123: "I am not geared primarily for capture. However I can provide very effective cover fire and distractions. My ship is docked nearby." And with that they were off to Tatooine.

Upon their arrival, DR-123 pointed out that it may be recognised after a previous job on the planet...

5. ShadowWarrior

Dec 8, 2001
    davofett

IC: Nans types in On a holo net serch 'DARK SUN'. He thinks to himself. "I've never heared of this could be trouble. As the serch loads Nans re calls the NR fixing his mistake. "Sorry bout that."

***Dark Sun is a large organisation that is involved in all forms of activities including Bounty Hunting, Assassination, mercenary work and various other illegal practices.***

The information is not updated but you hope that it is sufficient.

evilmac

(It costs more for fighters) :)

GrandMoffTarkin

(I know what you mean. It's good to have you back) :)

*The Bounty Hunter, Ninard Conop, seemed undeterred. "It will make this mission that much more interesting."

He walks with you outside the spaceport and asks, "Where should we begin our search?"

6. GrandMoffTarkin

Jun 22, 2001
    OOC: Thanks :)

IC:
    DR-123: "I found the first commando in an establishment called The Lucky Despot. It stands to logic that if he favoured it, then his partner may as well..."

7. evilmac

May 18, 2002
    OOC: More? Oh, all right...I'll buy all 12! If I'm in debt, take it out of my payment after this mission...

8. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    (I am sorry for my long absence as well. School tends to take up your time.)

As Revisha looked around she saw some twi'lek figure that was a female and blue. The twi'lek was walking into a cantina. Revisha followed for having a feeling that is was the twi'lek she was looking for.

(What's the name again of the twi'lek Shadow Warrior? :) )

9. ShadowWarrior

Dec 8, 2001
    GrandMoffTarkin

*DR-123 and Conop made their way over to the Lucky Despot to seek their target*

*It doesn't take long to learn that the commando you are seeking has fled the planet headed for the Corellian Sector. The exact planet was not revealed...*

evilmac

(You've only got 120,000 credits. Do you want to buy the CR90 Corellian Corvette? You want be able to go into debt in case you don't pay it off ;) )

Mertroid

(It's no problem) :)

(The twi'lek is Sha Loran but she's not where you're searching) ;)

10. davofett

Jun 18, 2002
    (Johny_Walker PMd me back he said I can have 30 guys for the mission so I'll meet up with them on courocant. By the way I'm not good with spelling so forgive mistakes.)

Nans jumped into hyperspace and landed in courocant. He met his team and it satisfyed him. He had 30 fighters under his control. "Well lets get to work." Nans walked into a planing room to discuss plans of action. He asked the fighters for ideas while geting his own straitened out.

(I might need to work this out a little.)

11. GrandMoffTarkin

Jun 22, 2001
    IC:
    DR-123: "The logical place to begin any search is in the middle of the target area. In this case the planet that gave the system its name, Corellia itself. I suggest that be our next destination."

12. evilmac

May 18, 2002
    OOC: I'll take the Maurader...and the fighters...And, like I said...however much I'm in debt, the payment for taking out the pirates shoud suffice!

13. ShadowWarrior

Dec 8, 2001
    davofett

(Okay then, 30 troops it is.) ;)
    (They NR doesn't have 30 starfighters, at least I'm pretty sure they don't)

GrandMoffTarkin

"Corellia it is. Did you have a specific location preference in mind? Coronet Spaceport? Smuggler's Haven? Something else?"

evilmac

(Fine. The fighters will be 10 Authority IRDs)

14. davofett

Jun 18, 2002
    Nans walked out of the confrence room with his main Advisors.

"Allright here is the plan. I'm going to take our men with fighters down to Tatoine. We will make stops at Mos Eisley, Ancorhead and Jaba's palace. The rest will stay here gathering intel and waiting for further instructions. I need to talk with higher staff to see a few things. Plans might change so be ready to move. That is all, May the Force be with Us." Nans walked down the hall of the building. "Its gonna be a long one.

OOC: Ok I need a few things maby i can finance but I need answers.

1) How many starfighters do we have.
    2)How much is a transport (like the ones evacuated from Hoth. I need to know)
    3)How much would commercial space fair be, at the cheapest price.

15. Apophis

Apophis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2002
    Gume walked to the Hutt and said I'm here for the bounty on Sha Loran. I heared that she stole and huge amount of credits of you.
    I want to take the job.

16. evilmac

May 18, 2002
    OOC: Sweet! Mo' fightahs! Oh yeah!

IC:
    *after making his purchase, Bebel returned to Alderaan*

17. ShadowWarrior

Dec 8, 2001
    davofett

Johnny_Walker has had little time to participate in the SW RPG so it is likely that you will be the Cheif of State of the New Republic, that is if you accept?

1) 1 B-Wing, 1- X-Wing, 1 A-Wing-yours.

2) I don't know what it's called... Do you want another cruiser?
    3) Less than 5,000 credits ;)

Apophis

Mogarnd Droker: "Something like that... Kill her and I'll give you 30,000 credits"

evilmac

*6 Marauder Corvettes greet you with Turbolaser fire*

18. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    (Oh then where is she? I'm so confused now of what to do here on this mission anymore. Can you help me out? :) )

19. ShadowWarrior

Dec 8, 2001
    Mertroid

Whenever you're unsure about something just go to any location (there are many listed in my bio) and ask for information. You will get clues to help you on your journey.

Here's an example:

You might say this...
    *Revisha travels to Chalmun's Cantina in Mos Eisley. Once she arrives she begins asking the occupants as to the whereabouts of Sha Loran*

I might say...
    *A Bith informs you that the Twi'lek is not on Tatooine and had recently headed for Coruscant.*

You would gather as much information as you can to find what you're looking for ;)

I hope that helps. :)

20. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Is it too late to join?

21. ShadowWarrior

Dec 8, 2001
    CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, It's never too late to join.

All you need to do is post a short bio. ie. Name, lifeform, location, allegiance, occupation. And if you plan of being Force sensitive.

Also let me know what you want to begin with, ships, weapons and the like. :)

The game is may be a little confusing at first but it's very easy to play and I hope you enjoy it.

There are a lot of small rules and procedures but the only way to learn them is from experience. I sincerely hope that you enjoy your stay and feel free to PM or post any questions. ;)

22. davofett

Jun 18, 2002
    OOC: Yeah JW said somtin about comin back but until then I'll be the head of state. That mean I inherit JW's belongins, money transport, or am I SOL.

IC: Allright lets start off to tatoine. Nans got comercial fair for 10 guys and their weapons. As they landed on tatoine the took 5 guys not the other pilots thought. "Wait here In case of trouble will comm you. As the droid let them in Nans walked to Jaba.
    "Good eave Jaba. I was just wondering If any one in you group here knows any thing about Dark Sun. I would be very plleased with any info on this party."

23. ShadowWarrior

Dec 8, 2001
    davofett

Jabba: "Dark Sun has been all but destroyed. If I recall correctly it was by a Human named Revisha... If you can offer more credits I may have more information"

24. davofett

Jun 18, 2002
    OOC: MORE, I dont recall saying anything about credits.. well.

IC: Well give me what you got and I'll price it as I see fit, I just want info, I'll pay ya don't worry." Nans was growing inpatient he wanted the info the next time Jaba opened his slimy mouth. The longer he blabbed useful info the more he would pay.

25. LightSide_Apprentice

LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 22, 2001
    OOC: Well in that case if you've offered nothing I want more than nothing ;)

The player that controls Revisha is Mertroid

Is that worth some credits? [face_mischief]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.