main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST The Story of the new film is in the old movies treatment

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by budspencer, Aug 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. budspencer

budspencer Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 23, 2010
    If people would read the following books. Making of star wars and making of empire strikes back. You can see that most of the stuff in the rough draft that did not make it the original trilogy was repackaged for the prequel trilogy. George does not like to dump ideas he had. If you can get your hands on some complete rough drafts of the original OT, I can guarantee you that some of the themes, names, planets and other things he mentions in those rough drafts will show up in the sequels. I am sure an analysis can give people a sense of where he is going with his story.

People are gonna say. " Of course that is his intent" but do they know what the story will be? You can speculate all you want... I have read proof.

example: Mace Windu... he was in the early rough drafts for the OT but did not make it. He was repackaged for the prequels. I cant remember any other names or themes since it has been a while since i read these books but they are there.

That is why they are saying that the story will be original and not based on anything EU. It is because its already there.

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. Echo Base

Echo Base Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2013
    As I have mentioned in the past, the Kaiburr Crystal stands out as one element he has not yet used which was prominent in early drafts so perhaps it will play a role.

The Whills are a race we have not yet seen on screen, nor has the name Aquilae been used for a planet. The Urellians (the lizard-like race of which Han Solo was originally intended to be a member) have not appeared yet either. What else is there?

whostheBossk likes this.
  3. ManaByte

ManaByte Chosen One star 5

Aug 20, 1998
    The Whills were in the script for Episode III, but since Liam Neeson wouldn't record the voice over the line wasn't used.

4. MiamiJedi

MiamiJedi Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 26, 2013
    Didn't you hear? The quest for Kaiburr Crystal is the focus of Episode VII. The Solo children need to seek it out because it is the only way they can bring back the only one who can stop Palpatine.... I won't say who it is! O:)

5. LunarMoth

LunarMoth Jedi Master star 4

Nov 27, 2012
    Im sure there is some true and accuracy to the OP.

6. Lord TW

Lord TW Jedi Master star 2

Dec 25, 2012
    This is gonna be locked, I think

7. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    whostheBossk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.