main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Historical Earth Drama The Strange Case of Ethan Carter

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Sir_Draco, Jun 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    Dr. John H. Watson
    House of Carter

Watson’s ears perked up at the mention of a breaking and entering within a secret society. He hadn’t expected there to be much in the way of open cases that would help them discover the whereabouts of Mr. Carter, as such endeavors seemed to be a bit of a reach in Watson’s limited experience, but this one sounded particularly promising.

“Yes, I’d very much like to speak with the responding officer,” Watson told Lestrade. “I’ll fetch Sherlock.”

Watson turned and headed back into the study, expecting to find Sherlock staring into space and stroking his chin, contemplating the origins of existence or methods in which to end human suffering, whatever types of things Watson surmised people of his intellect spent their time pondering on, things that were quite well beyond his scope of imagination.

“Sherlock,” said Watson as he reentered the study. “The Inspector’s just informed me that there was recently a breaking and entering in the house of a secret society. Could be connected to all this.” He shrugged. “Fancy a look?”

Tag: @Sir_Draco, @LordTroepfchen

2. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Sherlock Holmes
    The Study of Ethan Carter

He remained in the study and looked at it. The occult circle looked very neat and clean. He could see a slight trembling in the hand though. Probably the effect of being drunk. Ethan Carter had vanished and Sherlock had taken the case in the expectation, that he would haven’t save a man of intellect and great mental prowess. Instead it had taken but one look at his study and he was now a suspect, but of a crime Sherlock had yet to identify.

For a man weaponed with such a sharp mind this occult angle was surprising. Also even the sharpest mind could be captured in occultism if righty seduced, there was little seduction present here. It seemed als Carter had wisely kept his new believe system a secret. Was he truly trying to proof this was fake? Like he had shown so many of his colleague‘s bogus theories to be fake? Well, the alibi he needed seemed real. Sherlock lay his head aside and smiled. Yes, a possibility. Seduction was a trap and a chance to proof the treacherous nature of some occult society might have been irresistible to a ,am like Carter- Whatever had happened then, he had descended into this and had come to a point where he needed to have an alibi.

Stroking his chin he almost did not hear Watson come in.

The newspaper riddle, an alibi and Carter had not yet returned. Now a breaking and entering.

„No. No, I think I will take care of this breaking and entering, while you must go to a murder scene in Whitechapel. A pretty recent murder, I assume. Ask Lestrade, he will know about it.“ Sherlock turned and gave Watson a nod. „Please hurry, before the policemen ruin everything at the scene of crime.“ Sherlock turned to the room again and then sighed. „And no, I will not explain to you how I know, because we have no time.“

Tag: @Reynar_Tedros, @Sir_Draco

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.