main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC The Strange Dream share thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by AutumnLight91, Mar 16, 2021.

1. AutumnLight91

AutumnLight91 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 17, 2018
    So I had a strange dream last night. It was about a movie. There was this villian that had to be fought. At the end of the movie, the last battle has Mark Wahlberg, who is the main character of the film, and this other lady to fight him. No clue who.

He at first puts on a mouthpiece that's like a duckbill that's green. But then she takes it. They get hyped up, (an old guy starts a watch to time the fight. Something that happens in the movie) and they ran at each other and he hits his face on this bill while its on hers. They get swallowed up in this goo, to reveal that to fight the bad guy they turn into Shrek and Fiona. And his accent is terrible.

So yeah...strangest dream I've had for a long time. I woke up literally scratching my head of "what was that?"

Last edited: Mar 16, 2021
  2. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    Was the bad guy the leader of the Proud Boys?

Ender Sai likes this.
  3. AutumnLight91

Jun 17, 2018
    He was some alien dude

4. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    So yes.

5. JediVision

JediVision Jedi Master star 4

Sep 6, 2015
    I once had a dream I was banging some hottie in the missionary position. I looked up from her face for a second, and when I looked back down, who do I see but none other than Magic Johnson! Do I stop? Nope, I just keep going, faster and faster.

I woke up, shot upright, stared at the wall for a few seconds, and then yelled

"What the ****?!"

EDIT: Didn't Tunes used to have a thread called "Dreamatorium"? Or was that on the old temp board?

vin likes this.
  6. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Okay, then... wow.

7. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    [​IMG]
    Edit: enjoy your dream HIV

Darth Smurf, harpua, Diggy and 3 others like this.
  8. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Once, while I was banging Magic Johnson, I fell asleep and dreamed I was banging a hotty. You're god damn right I shot.

poor yorick, harpua, 3sm1r and 2 others like this.
  9. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
  10. JediVision

Sep 6, 2015
    Alright, I admit it: I never had that dream. Somebody posted that in a similar thread on the Philadelphia Eagles Message Board circa 2005 and I thought it was one of the funniest things I ever read, so I stole it.

Bite me.

11. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I keep having this reoccurring dream that my childhood home is being invaded by some external force (I either never see them or just glimpses) and I have to go hide in the woods around our property. I also have the ability to fly in these dreams. I've had some variation of this dream for at least the last decade or so, if not longer.

Sarge, Coruscant and AutumnLight91 like this.
  12. JediVision

Sep 6, 2015
    Probably the strangest dream I've ever actually had was when I was 12-ish. I was walking along a road near my house and there was a small rocket-powered capsule vehicle parked on the curb. I approached it and there were some teenagers inside and I asked them what they were doing. They said they were going to "blow up the moon" and asked me if I wanted to come along. I said no and then they closed the gull-wing door to the capsule, the rocket blasted off, and, sure enough, it promptly made direct impact with the moon, which indeed went kaboom.

In the year between the 2013 and 2014 NBA Finals, I had a dream probably a dozen times where after the Spurs blew the NBA Finals against the Heat, the NBA announced that they were switching the NBA Finals to a round robin format and if the Spurs beat the Thunder in the next "round," they could yet be crowned NBA Champions. Waking up from that dream and realizing it was a dream was utter torture.

After June 2014, I never had that dream again.

AutumnLight91 likes this.
  13. AutumnLight91

Jun 17, 2018
    I had similar dreams as a kid. Once a giant lobster thing our family was fighting against.
    We get home, we hear on the walkie talkie something inside. My parents go in. My brother is dressed like a ninja in the van. I try going in with a mace bigger than me that I drag on the ground. I hear my mom, then my dad scream. Then outcomes this crab monster. I try running but it catches up to me and the dream ends.

One of my most memorable dreams I still remember as a kid.

14. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    Itt Arlon dreamed he was watching a movie.

15. AutumnLight91

Jun 17, 2018
    I have no desire to see a live action Shrek played by Mark Wahlberg, thank you.

16. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    Who?
    I didn't read your post. As soon as I saw that it was about you dreaming of watching a movie I skipped the rest.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
    poor yorick, harpua and Ender Sai like this.
  17. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    No, that's how you get AIDS.

JediVision likes this.
  18. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    I had a strange dream last night. It had been too long since the last time I flew and I was desperate to get off the ground. (That part makes perfect sense and is very true.) So I decided to buy a soaring parachute. For some reason parachutes came in a 2-pack and they cost $49.95 a pair. Even though I was standing in the middle of a big crowd I pulled the ripcord, the chute opened and caught an updraft, and I soared around for a while, flying about 10-20 feet above the heads of the crowd.

19. JediVision

Sep 6, 2015
    Your brain is obviously still reliving your jump from Northwest Airlines Flight 301 in 1971.

Juliet316 and Sarge like this.
  20. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    I get that reference! [face_laugh]

Juliet316 likes this.
  21. Darth_Duck

Darth_Duck Chosen One star 5

Oct 13, 2000
    You know, I'm glad this thread popped up because last night I had the strangest dream I'd ever dreamed before. I dreamed the world had all agreed to put an end to war. I dreamed I saw a mighty room filled with women and men, and the paper they were signing said they'd never fight again.

I got even stranger because when the paper was all signed and a million copies made, they all joined hands and bowed their heads and grateful prayers were prayed. And the people in the streets below were dancing 'round and 'round while swords and guns and uniforms were scattered on the ground. And then I woke up because my cat was meowing for food and I had to pee.

Juliet316 and Sarge like this.
  22. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002
    “I had a dream last night, it was about you, my friend. I had a dream I wanted to sleep next to plastic. I had a dream I wanted to lick your knees. I had a dream, it was about nothing.”

—MLK, Jr.

Darth Punk likes this.
  23. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    I dreamt I was eating a huge marshmallow. When I woke up, my pillow was gone.

Darth_Duck, JediVision and SuperWatto like this.
  24. JediVision

Sep 6, 2015
  25. AutumnLight91

Jun 17, 2018
    Was it side or back fluff?

Sarge likes this.