main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards The Summer 2003 Fan Fiction Awards

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Melyanna, Aug 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KrystalBlaze

KrystalBlaze Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Great job to Mel, Aunecah, Kit, and everyone who counted, voted, and made the Awards a sucess.

Yes, it was just a way to get the 600th post. :p

2. Gabri_Jade

Gabri_Jade Fanfic Archive Editor Emeritus star 5 VIP

Nov 9, 2002
    *peeks in*

It's still all right to use this thread for thanks and congratulations, isn't it? :)

I'm awfully late (darn DRL :p ), but I wanted to thank everyone who nominated and voted for me. Both the nominations and the award mean a lot. Thank you so much! :D

Congratulations to all the winners, and everyone who was nominated in the first place! These boards wouldn't be half the fun they are without your diversity and talent. :)

Special congratulations to my wonderful evil twin, LadyPadme! :D

And last but far from least, a huge thank you to Melyanna, Aunecah_Skywalker, Kit', and all who helped them make these awards possible. Your efforts are greatly appreciated. :)

3. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

...ARRGGHH! I fell asleep halfway through!

Anyway, thanks to Mel, Aun and Kit' for making this possible.

Congrats to TKeiraLea, AunecahSkywalker, PaddyJuan, DarthLex, LtJainaSolo, NeonStar, the_jedi_princess, JediGaladriel, obi-ew, TricksterJainaFel, MiraTerrik, GrandAdmiralThrawn, BlindMan, and of course, my fellow handmaiden InyriForge and my lovely evil twin GabriJade!

I hope I didn't miss anyone, but congratulations to all!

4. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    Seeing as how I can't recall if I offered praise to the wonderful, ingenious people who directed this, I am posting once more in here.

*stands and gives rousing, standing ovation*

EN-CORE EN-CORE EN-CORE EN-CORE EN-CORE EN-CORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

5. Darth_Lex

Darth_Lex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    I just want to add my own congratulations to all the winners -- and to all the nominees as well. There's some really amazing writing here. ;)

And a big thanks to our organizers and vote counters! :D You carried off the entire awards process from start to finish professionally and efficiently -- something that's very rare. You should be proud of the job you've done. ;)

6. Ornen

Ornen Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 22, 2003
    Looks like I missed it. To those that organized the events: name the planning/information thread something other than 'Nominees'. If I would have known that that was the planning/informational thread, I would have checked it out a little more. [face_plain]

7. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    A big thank you goes to everyone who organized this! Big thank yous also go out to all the authors, and to all the voters! Thank you so much for taking the time to nominate and vote!

*starts to hyperventilate*

I can't believe that I tied for Best AU!!! Congrats go out to my co-winners, PaddyJuan and Darth_Lex!

*LtJS*

8. Arriss

Arriss Jedi Master star 4

Jun 1, 2002
    Grrrrr :mad: I missed the awards! :mad:

<holds up a glass filled w/champagne> To honor those who were nominated and those who weren?t, a salute to all!! IMHO every writer on these boards is a winner in their own right. Posting a saga, or a single story, even a vignette takes fortitude and I raise my glass to each of you.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

9. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    In preparation of the WFFA 2003 I re-read this thread. :D *laughs hysterically* The actuall ceremony was hellarious... :D

*gasp*

They locked it!! :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.