main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards & Contests The Summer 2011 RPF Awards! Results Announced! Please Come Congratulate all the Winners!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Penguinator, May 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    =D=

Congratulations to all the winners, and excellent job, Peng. Keep up the awesome work, players and GMs.

:)

2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Congratulations to all winners, and well done and many thanks to Peng for administrating this great effort.

I am sorry, but I value the opportunity to do so as the only time I can publicly show my appreciation to those I feel have drawn my personal admiration over the period.

I don't feel that saying, "Whoever I was going to vote for has already been nominated" strikes the right note of individual appreciation.

3. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    And that's completely understandable - the issue is that not everyone compliments in their nominations, so I am left with "Best RPer: John Smith" "Best RPer: john smith" "Best RPer: John Smith" - yes it's not exactly rocket science to sort through it all, but it gets a little frustrating that no one pays attention to what I'm typing. :p

4. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Did you not read that part of the Disclaimer when they gave you the contract for Modship? :p :p :p

Admittedly, it's written in one's own blood, so that does render parts of it illegible. :D

5. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009
    Congrats to everyone! Job well done! Here's to another wonderful year of roleplaying! :)

6. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    Congrats to all winners! =D= :D

7. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    Congrats to all the other winners.

8. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    :D

Thank you guys!

I have never won Best Roleplayer in all my years of awards, so I'm very pleased to have received that, I must say. Best GM and awards for KotoLR are also wonderful. Many congratulations to everyone else this year, this has been one of the most interesting and competitive Awards I've ever seen, so double congratulations are to be given.

:cool:

9. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    ...point taken. :p Incidentally, Saint, do you want me to update your title too? I wasn't certain if you could or could not do so, and it's no trouble at all for me. :)

And your Most Disgruntled Modinator (2011) will be returning to a regular posting schedule! Updates all around!

10. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    No need, Peng. Happy to stay as I am - I think I could redo my title if I wanted, but this is fine. ;)

11. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    first, thanks to those who voted for that post. glad people enjoyed it.

second, congrats to all the winners. well deserved all around.

third, my apologies to those whose games i am in. i had a really bad week, and will be resuming posting this afternoon.

12. Trieste

Trieste Chosen One star 6

Apr 10, 2010
    Wow, quite a turn out indeed! And humbling to be selected as a winner by such a large group.

Congratulations to all! What an awards!

13. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Congrats to all winners. :)

14. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Congrats to all you mad typers and suave planners. . .or is it the other way around?;)

Congrats y'all, ya'll deserve those pretty colors, and the props too.

15. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    Jumping on the bandwagon: "Congrats to all winners."

:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.