main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Team- The Obi Wan/Anakin fanfic archive UPDATED 20/5/06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Hananiah, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    They are best friends, brothers and eventually enemies. These are the stories that tell the adventures of the two greatest heroes of the old Republic.

These have spoilers for ROTS

By Author

the other wont be far behind by Arcalian
    Summary: Clone Wars, about six months pre ROTS. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Where there's Kenobi, there's Skywalker. You'd think the Separatists had learned this by now.

Coping with loss by Aden.

Hero of love- song fic by Alley_Skywalker During the Mustafar battle Obi-Wan wonders why Anakin thought he had to go as far as he did.

Remember by Alley_Skywalker End and Post ROTS in Obi-Wan's and Anakin's POVs.

It takes two by amidalachick. Summary: Yet another RotS AU. Right from the start, Anakin and Obi-Wan aren't getting along. The Jedi Council is forced to take drastic measures to keep their best fighting team together...

Rest in peace. By Amidalachick. Anakin comes home

Peace Now. Peace... By Barefoot_XO. Obi Wan helps Anakin with his dreams. Post AOTC

Animus of Odium by cherryLightsaber summary: One year after "Phasmatis of Cruor", Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker are sent to the Outer Rim planet of Nardyrs to negotiate an end to a civil war. There, something within Obi-Wan's soul begins to resurface? and he never knew it was there in the first place.

A New Hope AU by Darth_Cygnus2112 Another look at the fateful duel between Ben Kenobi and Darth Vader

How to catch a criminal. Anakin and Obi-Wan catch wrongdoers their own way

storms of fate by Durhelediel summary: When Anakin passes out on Mustafar from pain, Obi-Wan feels such sorrow for his friend that he brings Anakin with him to Polis Massa. Thus begins a long journey for Anakin through physical and mental anguish with redemption glimpsed through the eyes of his children and the final completion of his destiny.

Not once, not ever by Idrelle_Miocovani After their titanic duel, Obi-Wan Kenobi makes a choice.

On the plains of hell by Jedi-princess-solo ROTS AU

Always on the move by Jemmiah. 1 year before AOTC
    Summary: Why brain always wins over brawn...

Jedi Business by Jemmiah. A year or so prior to AOTC, directly after 'Always on the Move'Anakin finds parting with his savings a painful experience...

Where fools rush in by Jemmiah Summary: Anakin ignores Obi-Wan's words of caution at his own cost

How it happened by Jedipati. Alternate confrontation at Mustafar? with a twist. Let?s just say that I shouldn?t ask the question ?what if.?

Untitled by Leia_Naberrie Anakin returns to Coruscant in time to witness the Knighting Ceremony of his Padawan learner. The start of a new story. Post ROTJ Au

Life Seems So Much Simpler When You?re Fixing Things by Love

2. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
  3. Hananiah

Jan 15, 2003
    Thank you for posting Obi ew the fic was great, it's nice to see a progression in stories well done

4. Calantha

Calantha Jedi Master star 2

Oct 25, 2002
    I've just finished a short vignette about the two. Here it is: Train the Boy

5. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    I have three stories about Obi and Ani. I'll put them in the next post I make if I make one.

6. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    Hey, Hananiah. If you want, I can help you make this Index. I have a few already.

This is some of the stories with Obi and Ani in them!

ATTACK OF THE KALERINS
    Author: FORCEBlLADE

Against Fate
    Author: ROGUE_49

Star Wars Episode II: When Clones Attack (Parody)
    Author: Mad_Ewok

Train the Boy- Obi-Wan and Anakin, shortly after TPM
    Author: Calanta

The Anakin Skywalker Diaries, Part 4: Coruscant (Improved and Reposted)
    Author: anakin_girl

Clone Wars 1, The Hunt
    Author:boady22

Before the Dawn- Episode III
    Author:Sara_Kenobi

Master and Apprentice; Father and Son
    Author: diamond_pony2002

PART 2 in the "Master and Apprentice; Father and Son" series!!!

Entanglement

7. Hananiah

Jan 15, 2003
    Thank you so much Diamon pony and everyone who has posted fics your help is greatly appreciated.!

8. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    NO PROB! I LOVE ANI/OBI STORIES AND THIS IS A GOOD WAY FOR ME TO FIND THEM!

9. Hananiah

Jan 15, 2003
    This is updated, I am in the process of getting as many stories up as I can. This may take a while. If you have written a Anakin/Obi Wan fic please pm me a link and I will add it as soon as I possibly can. This goes to any older stories that I miss.

10. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Fantastic idea! There's no other kind of fic I enjoy more! (though I do love a really good Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan fics, but that ususally requires AU ;))

Are you going to have people include short descriptions of their fics as well? I always find that really helpful in archives so I'm not just randomly guessing by titles.

-sj loves kevin spacey

11. Hananiah

Jan 15, 2003
    Yes, I am hoping to get all of the fics on the first post and have at least a sentence describing the fic and the rating.

12. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    Oooh, I love these stories.

Here's one I did for the AS/DV challenge: Brotherhood and Family

Obi-Wan and Anakin during the Clone Wars (LoE)

And here's a Vader/Obi-Wan, but I'm not sure that counts: Another Day Basically Vader can't go kill Obi-Wan, set about 10 years after ROTS

Great idea, Hananiah!!!

:oops: Didn't read the part about pming you. Sorry! :)

13. Hananiah

Jan 15, 2003
    Thanks for the updates Rhonderoo. Don't worry about the pm, it's totally cool. I was thinking that this should be a resource thread for other threads about Anakin and Obi Wan. At the moment I'm focusing on the stories but I'll see how this all pans out.

14. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Here are some of mine Obi/Anakin works:

Never Far From Us

Obi-Wan contemplates the last gift given to him by his Master and how training the Chosen One will change his life.

My Journey's End

One last meeting between Master and Apprentice, only one will survive.

Dear Master, Dear Padawan

What Obi-Wan and Anakin might have really had to say to each other! (humor)

The Wall

Obi-Wan ponders the troubles that come between him and his apprentice.

In the Service of the Order

Qui-Gon has come back and now the three Jedi face the challenge of keeping the Republic intact.

Echoes of Yesterday

Lord Vader is haunted by the voices of his past.

Stronger Than Death

Prequel to "In the Service of the Order"

Awaken the Sleeper

Love never gives up, even when we want it to.

15. Hananiah

Jan 15, 2003
    All the help is greatly appreciated I am just upping this thread as new stories have been added to the archive

16. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    Giving this thread an up.

17. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    Nice thread! I love Ani & Obi stories, and having them all in one place is great! :D

18. Hananiah

Jan 15, 2003
    Thanks for the addition of stories, sometimes I miss a few and as I have been away I have some catching up to do. I have added another two more stories with more on the way. Thanks for the continued support.

19. ShrunkenJedi

ShrunkenJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 26, 2003
  20. Alley_Skywalker

Alley_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 27, 2005
    I hope no one minds if i add the link to my Obi/Ani fic in here :)
    http://boards.theforce.net/Message.aspx?topic=21860060&replies=2

Title: Sorry
    Summary: Obi-Wan's and Ani's relationship get's of to a bumppy start. Anakin ends up feeling unwanted and a burden to his new master. As a resolt ObiWan wakes up one morning to find his padawan missing. Will Obi-Wan be able to find Anakin and patch things up before the Sith turn him?

Hmmm...some of those fics sure look goodd...I've gotta check som of those out :p

21. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Okay, shameless plug here...

http://boards.theforce.net/The_Saga/b10476/21689334/?4
    Title: No Jump To Far. Between AoTC/ROTS. Obi-Wan gets the team out of a sticky spot, during it Anakin "rescues" Obi-Wan once again. Only it is because of Anakin's own actions. Like Cato Naimodia, neither gets to claim the rescure. Light humor.

http://boards.theforce.net/The_Saga/b10476/21665169/?10
    Title: Getting to Know You. Immediate post TPM. A newly knighted Obi-Wan must deal with having a Padawan and the changes in his life.

http://boards.theforce.net/The_Saga/b10476/21665752/?2
    Obi-Wan has to deal with an increasingly moody adolescent Anakin.

http://boards.theforce.net/The_Saga/b10476/21596074/?5
    Title: Geonosis Aftermath. Maybe not quite as team-oriented, but still Obi-Wan & Anakin dealing with the fall-out of Geonosis. The trip back to the Temple and the first day or so afterwards.

Hope you enjoy.

Val

22. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Another shameless plug....but I figure it's okay since these are Obi/Ani fics.

Why Couldn't I Save Him?

A Jedi Master suffers the loss of his first apprentice.

Scars on the Heart

A Jedi Master records a letter of goodbye. Companion piece to Why Couldn't I Save Him?

Impossible, Improbable, Inevitable

A little vignette telling of how Anakin Skywalker?s tragedy ended in triumph. (Has other characters in it, but does contain some touching Obi/Ani scenes.)

He Was A Good Friend

Obi and Ani do a little bonding.

Giver of Light Book 2: Sons in Shadow

Obi-Wan and Anakin have grown up like brothers. Will they stick together as brothers when darkness falls upon them? (this is actually the second fic in a trilogy. The first fic is on the Before board.)

Here are other terrific Obi/Ani stories.

By obi-ew:

The Redemption Series

By far the best stories on these boards. (In my opinion, at least.)

23. TKeira_Lex

TKeira_Lex Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2004
    Here is one from Darth_Lex and TKeira_Lea

Loose Wires

Three months prior to the conclusion of the Clone Wars, Kenobi and Skywalker embark on one of their most dangerous missions?

A short story for those who wondered what exactly was the "loose wires" joke.

24. SakuraTsukikage

SakuraTsukikage Jedi Master star 4

Oct 24, 2005
    I guess I'll have to go for the shameless plug as well . . . . It's basically all about Anakin and Obi-Wan and "the team," Sithy Anakin notwithstanding.

http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/22145024/p1/?30

Title: A Resolution Between Shadows and Light
    Characters: Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Padme, though Yoda, Palpatine, and the droids make appearances too
    Timeframe: During and after RotS
    Summary: AU. A different ending to the Revenge of the Sith. Obi-Wan finds it in his heart to forgive and attempt to save. A Dark Lord struggles with the man he used to be. Is redemption possible after everything that has happened?

25. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    I'm not opposed to shameless promoting either. [face_mischief]

Title: The Child I Rescued
    Author: Luna_Nightshade
    Timeframe: PT
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Anakin Skywalker, Beru Lars
    Genre: angst, introspection
    Keywords: Obi-Wan, grief, angst
    Summary: As Obi-Wan brings baby Luke to the Lars homestead, he is able to mourn his padawan, and in so doing, remembers why the Force will always be with him.
    Notes: rated PG for *very* brief and slightly graphic descriptions of Obi-Wan's memories.

http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/23000554/p1/?3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.