main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The "Teh Mole" Game

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Teh-Mole, Apr 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teh-Mole

Teh-Mole Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 9, 2003
    The Newbie Adoptions Program [v4.0.], in partnership with the Welcome New Users Forum is proud to unveil?

?Teh Mole- [V2.5.]!!!? :eek:

-The game of ultimate Back-stabbing [face_devil]-

Welcome to "Teh Mole" version 2.5! We've had 4 successful rounds of Teh-Mole and are pleased to bring you another installment! :) and I (OBIX1) am also pleased to be your host for this round.Our previous hosts were,

Stridarious

SecondBest

and

Ewok15

They did an awesome job as hosts,thanks goes out to them! :)

Also,this time around,our rules have changed just slightly,but are basicly the same.They are as follows,

• Rules & Regulations:

• 1.) The game is restricted to 12 players.

2.) Players are not restricted by amount of time or knowledge of this particular forum, all are encouraged the chance to play. :D

3.) The public may know the name of the Sock being used, however, may not participate within the game if their name is not recorded onto the main roster.

4.) Other players within the roster are allowed to falsely state that they are ?Teh Mole?, in order to get the prize themselves.

5.) No PMs can be sent to the [sock] but rather must be sent to the Game Coordinator, as to alleviate any cheating that may occur between that person whom is ?Teh Mole? and other players. Let it be known that I check the socks inbox upon return, so any and all recorded messages if to the winner of the game, will be brought up, and the game forfeited.

6.) All posts must stay within the topics of those threads, which they post therein. Any complaints from the Administration will be handled depending upon the seriousness of the accusations, and a background post check will begin immediately.

7.) Players not of ?Teh Mole? [sock] must not communicate with one another explaining, ?I?m not the Mole?. If all people are polled and one person is left it can automatically draw their attention to the ?True Mole? thus the game is well a waste. :(

8.) Every post made by the game sock, must leave behind some clue within their posts, as to let those whom are hunting him or her know exactly whom this could be.

9.) At any time when the person whom is playing herein this competition wishes not to continue forward, must then post so within this thread. However, ?Teh Mole? must notify the host before in fact quitting as so that a suitable player can be found as to replace them.

10.) This game is not of the banning type, unless a rule is broken and the JC administration feel it best to punish the offender, this typically being a 24 hour ban depending on the case.

11.) DO NOT SPAM, FLAME, or TROLL with the sock, these are bannable offenses and will not be taken lightly, even though apart of a game.

12.) No socks other then the official game sock are allowed to participate.

• Game Procedures:

• -One person is selected (by the host) from those regular ?Welcome New Users? posters whom are signed up on the 12 player roster sheet, to play as ?Teh Mole?, via PM (Private Message).

-After this has been completed, that one person shall go about the board leaving hints within each of their posts as so that those listed players can get an idea as to whom ?Teh Mole? is.

-If one person/persons thinks they have an idea as to whom ?Teh Mole? is, then they may guess Via PM to the game coordinator. However, this may only be done on the last day of the games running, between the four remaining players .

- Four times a week a challenge will be presented, a hunt of some type or you will be requested to do something. That person whom is abl

2. joehahn000

joehahn000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    I'll join :)

/,,/
    Rock on!

3. Ireth_Tasartir

Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2003
    I thought we were doing this in the old thread but,oh well,I'll sign up again...

1)joehahn000
    2)Ireth_Tasartir
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)

4. Teh-Mole

Teh-Mole Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 9, 2003
    Ireth_Tasartir: "I thought we were doing this in the old thread but,oh well,I'll sign up again..."

We were, but then agian, I (Stridarious) opted to make a new thread, since the other one is all messed up ;) 8-}

5. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    Ok :) In fact it's a great idea ;)

6. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    I´d like to play, but I need more explanations on how to.

Edit:don´t add me to the list yet.

7. Ewok15

Ewok15 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 1, 2002
    1)joehahn000
    2)Ireth_Tasartir
    3)Darth_Morella
    4)Ewok15
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)

8. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    I'd like to play! :)

9. Ewok15

Dec 1, 2002
    1)joehahn000
    2)Ireth_Tasartir
    3)Darth_Morella
    4)Ewok15
    5)LaYa_
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)

10. Talonah

Talonah Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 29, 2004
    Hmmm...I would join, but this poor little newbie has a lot of things going on right now, and I will have to pass...sounds interesting, though...*sighs* Maybe next game. :)

11. Darth Morella

Apr 5, 2004
    Huh? Im on the list already?
    I´ll play then, hope not to mess things up :p

12. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    Don't worry,you won't mess it all up,I will :p

But we'll have fun anyway ;)

13. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    It's great to see many interested in joining up. If we get more people to sign-up within this week, we can begin immediately ;) . I am most assured we'll have no problems getting players :D .

14. Katana_Geldar

Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master star 8

Mar 3, 2003
    1)joehahn000
    2)Ireth_Tasartir
    3)Darth_Morella
    4)Ewok15
    5)LaYa_
    6) Katana_Geldar
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)

can you explain the concepto of the socks? do we have a sock for the game aside from our regular user name or do we share one?

15. Ewok15

Dec 1, 2002
    Sorry Darth_Morella, I didn't see your add to your post until now. Whuups

16. Jedi_Humaira_Blaine

Jedi_Humaira_Blaine Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 27, 2003
    Just dropping by to let you know that I'll be here to help if help is needed.
    To our game host ;) :- let me know if there's any mod stuff that needs to be done. Just holler and Pash will come running. :)

As for the promotions for game winners, I have already checked with Kit' and she agreed to help with VIPship, colours and titles. :)

Now let's see those names on the roster. ;)

Good luck all! :D

17. Darth Morella

Apr 5, 2004
    No problem Ewok15, I just hope not to mess things up, as I said before. :D

18. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Thanks Pash, in fact, could you edit the main post with the new roster of names? :confused: That would help emmensely ;) :D .

1) joehahn000
    2) Ireth_Tasartir
    3) Darth_Morella
    4) Ewok15
    5) LaYa_
    6) Katana_Geldar
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)

[b]Katana_Geldar[/b]: "[i]can you explain the concepto of the socks? do we have a sock for the game aside from our regular user name or do we share one?[/i]"

Socks are not prohibted within this game. Especially since you are not banned for loosing. Atleast yet... [face_silly]

The only sock I will allow is for the main "Teh-Mole" sock, which will be inhabited by a choosen player upon the games start [face_wink] .

19. Jedi_Humaira_Blaine

Jedi_Humaira_Blaine Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 27, 2003
    Of course, Alex. Consider it done. :)

Edit:-

There we go. :D Actually, I had wondered about editing the list. ;) Hmm, I'll check on the thread every so often and update that list in the first post. :)

20. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    1) joehahn000
    2) Ireth_Tasartir
    3) Darth_Morella
    4) Ewok15
    5) LaYa_
    6) Katana_Geldar
    7) OBIX1
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)

:D

21. joehahn000

joehahn000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    We only need a few more to play. :)

Lets make it so if you lose that there is no punishment I like it that way :) :p ;)

/,,/
    Rock on!

22. SecondBest

SecondBest Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 5, 2003
    1) joehahn000
    2) Ireth_Tasartir
    3) Darth_Morella
    4) Ewok15
    5) LaYa_
    6) Katana_Geldar
    7) OBIX1
    8) SecondBest
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)

23. Darth Morella

Apr 5, 2004
    So when will this game start then?
    I know I read the first post but it seems it´ll be sooner than that...

24. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    joehahn000: "Lets make it so if you lose that there is no punishment I like it that way :) 8-} ;) "

Well, that's the current plan. But, if approached by autorities and ordered to do it that way, then, I have no other choice then to agree ;) .

[b]Darth_Morella[/b]: "[i]So when will this game start then?
    I know I read the first post but it seems it´ll be sooner than that...[/i]"

Yep, so thus the game could begin before then. I just wanted to give those wishing to join up some time [face_happy] .

25. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    I want to play even I am still confuse.

1) joehahn000
    2) Ireth_Tasartir
    3) Darth_Morella
    4) Ewok15
    5) LaYa_
    6) Katana_Geldar
    7) OBIX1
    8) SecondBest
    9)PatttyB0123
    10)
    11)
    12)

So only socks can play? :confused: I will PM later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.