main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The "Teh Mole" Game

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Teh-Mole, Apr 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wes_Janson

Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 17, 2004
    opefully, y'all will be able to start again soon.

/steals post 100 in teh thread :D :p :D

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    OBIX1: "Strid:I have a suggestion,since this game was so short,why don't we just take the current player roaster, (minus Wes since he won this round) and get one new player to sign up,and then we can start quickly again."

Sounds good to me :) . However, as far as not changing over the rules, I think it's kinda needed, as I am not sure Mod Squad had this in mind when they approved the game... 8-}

I think to make it more difficult I will ask that all guesses are made by the final four. This way the users have to attempt to survive that far into the game ;) That means without getting cut, or backstabbed [face_devil] .

Wes_Janson: "opefully, y'all will be able to start again soon."

Yep, as soon as Pash contacts me back and yells at me for this short game ;) 8-} J/T.

3. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    I could noy play. :_| I was not in home. Well, I was having a barbecue in another city :D Congratulations to the winners :)

4. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    You do realise that you are a VIP Wes, and have been for several hours already.

That's why your name is all red and shiny. :p Changing your name was the first thing I did early this morning.

Kithera

5. dashleebo

dashleebo Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 18, 2003
    Oh my, that game was sooo short. :p

I better think harder next time on who the mole was.

Congrats, Wes. :)

6. Wes_Janson

Mar 17, 2004
    Thanks, Kit'

anyone remember were the tutorial listing ALL colors is at ?

7. dashleebo

Oct 18, 2003
  8. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Congrats Wes. :)

This was a really short game.. :p

Lol :p

9. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    The game was so short, and I missed it because I didn´t come this weekend. :(

I´m sorry.

10. Wes_Janson

Mar 17, 2004
    Thanks Dash.

11. Ireth_Tasartir

Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2003
    Argh! Wes!!! I'm blind,thank you! :mad: Following Dagsy's lead now ? :p

12. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Nah Ireth_Tasartir, that's not Dagsy, not anymore atleast. However, it is bright 8-} .

All right gang, let's continue with this new game. All those signed up, minus Mr. Wes can play again if they so feel the need to. However, please sign-up using the same format as before ;) .

If all goes as planned we will only need one new contestant to fill in the void left by wes :) .

13. dashleebo

Oct 18, 2003
    Like this?

1) dashleebo

14. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    1) dashleebo
    2) LaYa_

I still want to play! :)

15. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    1) dashleebo
    2) LaYa_
    3) Ireth_Tasartir

Let's see if this time it lasts longer... :p

16. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    dashleebo: "Like this?"

Yep, you are correct ;) .

[b]Ireth_Tasartir[/b]: "[i]Let's see if this time it lasts longer... [face_silly] [/i]"

Yes, as is apart of the new rule it should [face_grin] . I will in fact post it within this post and have Pash edit it in for me [face_happy] .

1) dashleebo
    2) LaYa_
    3) Ireth_Tasartir
    [hr]
    [[b]Pash Please edit and add the below to the main post[/b]]

The [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=12113034]Newbie Adoptions Program [[b]v4.0.[/b]][/link], in partnership with the [link=http://boards.theforce.net/board.asp?brd=10181][b]W[/b]elcome [b]N[/b]ew [b]U[/b]sers Forum[/link] is proud to unveil?

?[u][b][color=red]Teh Mole- [V2.0.][/color][/b][/u][i]!!![/i]? [face_shocked]
    -The game of ultimate Back-stabbing [face_devil] -
    [ul][li][b]Rules & Regulations[/b]:

1.) The game is restricted to 12 players.

2.) Players are not restricted by amount of time or knowledge of this particular forum, all are encouraged the chance to play [face_wink] [face_grin] .

3.) The public may know the name of the Sock being used, however, may not participate within the game if their name is not recorded onto the main roster.

4.) Other players within the roster are allowed to falsely state that they are ?Teh Mole?, in order to get the prize themselves.

5.) No PMs can be sent to the [sock] but rather must be sent to the Game Coordinator, as to alleviate any cheating that may occur between that person whom is ?Teh Mole? and other players. Let it be known that I check the socks inbox upon return, so any and all recorded messages if to the winner of the game, will be brought up, and the game forfeited.

6.) All posts must stay within the topics of those threads, which they post therein. Any complaints from the Administration will be handled depending upon the seriousness of the accusations, and a background post check will begin immediately.

7.) Players not of ?Teh Mole? [sock] must not communicate with one another explaining, ?I?m not the Mole?. If all people are polled and one person is left it can automatically draw their attention to the ?True Mole? thus the game is well a waste [face_sad] .

8.) Every post made by the game sock, must leave behind some clue within their posts, as to let those whom are hunting him or her know exactly whom this could be.

9.) At any time when the person whom is playing herein this competition wishes not to continue forward, must then post so within this thread. However, ?Teh Mole? must notify me before in fact quitting as so that a suitable player can be found as to replace them.

10.) This game is not of the banning type, unless a rule is broken and the JC administration feel it best to punish the offender, this typically being a 24 hour ban depending on the case.

11.) [b][color=red]DO NOT SPAM, FLAME, or TROLL[/b][/color] with the sock, these are bannable offenses and will not be taken lightly, even though apart of a game.

12.) [u]No socks[/u] other then the official game sock [u]are allowed to participate[/u].[/li]

[li][b]Game Procedures[/b]:

-One person is selected from those regular ?[link=http://boards.theforce.net/board.asp?brd=10181][b]W[/b]elcome [b]N[/b]ew [b]U[/b]sers[/link]? posters whom are signed up on the 12 player roster sheet, to play as ?Teh Mole?, via [link=http://boards.theforce.net/pm_send.asp?usr=726885][b]PM[/b][/link] ([i]Private Message[/i]).

-After this has been completed, that one person shall go about the board leaving hints within each of their posts as so that those listed players can get an idea as to whom ?Teh Mole? is.

-If one person/persons thinks they have an idea as to whom ?Teh Mole? is, then they may guess Via [link=http://boards.theforce.net/pm_send.asp?usr=726885][b]PM[/b][/link] to the game coordinator. However, this may only be done on the last day of the games running, between the four remaining players [face_wink] .

- Each day of the games running a small quiz questionnaire will be released which will then give off clues to t

17. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    Darklord Pash

I'm pretty sure Pash is a girl,Strid... :p Dark Ladies,that's what we are ;)

That new rule is good...That means this time it'll be longer and more interesting,'cause even if you know who Teh Mole is you can be assassinated before getting to the final round ;)

18. Anakins_other_Angel

Anakins_other_Angel Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 30, 2004
    1) dashleebo
    2) LaYa_
    3) Ireth_Tasartir
    4) Anakins_other_Angel

(mind if I play?)

19. Wes_Janson

Mar 17, 2004
    An idea.

Might wana limit mole posts to this thread.

While you could always use the recent post button in teh-mole's bio to find posts, it takes time, and posting in this thread only would make it easier for pple with limited time.

20. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    1) dashleebo
    2) LaYa_
    3) Ireth_Tasartir
    4) Anakins_other_Angel
    5) OBIX1

:D

21. Ewok15

Ewok15 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 1, 2002
    1) dashleebo
    2) LaYa_
    3) Ireth_Tasartir
    4) Anakins_other_Angel
    5) OBIX1
    6) Ewok15

22. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Ireth_Tasartir: "That new rule is good...That means this time it'll be longer and more interesting,'cause even if you know who Teh Mole is you can be assassinated before getting to the final round ;) "

That's the idea of the time, however, we'll see how well it goes :) .

[b]Anakins_other_Angel[/b]: "[i](mind if I play?)[/i]"

No, not at all. In fact I encourage it [face_wink] [face_grin] .
    [hr]
    [b]Wes_Janson[/b]: "[i]An idea.

Might wana limit mole posts to this thread.

While you could always use the recent post button in teh-mole's bio to find posts, it takes time, and posting in this thread only would make it easier for pple with limited time.[/i]"

Well, no. I think it makes it more difficult if the sock roams around the entire JC. Makes ya search for the clues [face_silly] .

23. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    You know wes that I suggested that colour scheme as a change for dagsy a while back, and then TBF used them.

24. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    milney: "You know wes that I suggested that colour scheme as a change for dagsy a while back, and then TBF used them."

[face_shocked] That was you?!?! 8-}

25. Jedi_Humaira_Blaine

Jedi_Humaira_Blaine Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 27, 2003
    I'm pretty sure Pash is a girl,Strid... Dark Ladies,that's what we are

Here here, Maria! ;)

Hmm, that's dark lady to you, Alex. [face_mischief] And Maria, you may scare the gamehost if he does that again! [face_laugh]

An edit on the way...I assume you want that first post replaced? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.