main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Theater

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Strikes Back' started by COSLeiaOrganaSolo, May 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    Cute! He said I'm cute!

2. Leonard_Shelby

Leonard_Shelby Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 31, 2002
  3. Katya Jade

Jan 19, 2002
    Finally saw Pirates last night and it was a lot of fun. Johnny Depp's Keith Richards impersonation got a little old after awhile, but he played it with such a great sense of humor that it was fun. Kiera Knightly is probably one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. And Orlando Bloom = [face_love] All in all, worth the admission. :D

4. Leonard_Shelby

May 31, 2002
    Johnny Depp's Keith Richards impersonation got a little old after awhile,

.... :eek:

I'm glad you were finally able to see it...and enjoyed it! :D

And yes. I definitely agree with you on Ms. Knightly... [face_love]

5. Katya Jade

Jan 19, 2002
    It was still fun, I just wished he could have toned his character down a bit. It still would have been funny if he wasn't such a caricature.

6. Leonard_Shelby

May 31, 2002
    I hear ya. I don't know...I thought he played the role to absolute perfection. Awesome stuff. :)

7. Katya Jade

Jan 19, 2002
    We started to watch Punch Drunk Love last night. Got about a half hour into it and turned it off. Sandler's acting was great, but the movie was just way too depressing. [face_plain]

So, we put in Standing in the Shadow of Mowtown. The story of The Funk Brothers - the ones who played on all of the Mowtown hits which means that they played on more hit records than the Stones, Beatles and Elvis combined. Great stuff. Musicians will love that one. :D

8. Leonard_Shelby

May 31, 2002
    We started to watch Punch Drunk Love last night. Got about a half hour into it and turned it off. Sandler's acting was great, but the movie was just way too depressing.

Hey! Sounds like my kinda flick. Dark and depressing...that's the life...I mean movie for me! ;) :cool:

So, we put in Standing in the Shadow of Mowtown. The story of The Funk Brothers - the ones who played on all of the Mowtown hits which means that they played on more hit records than the Stones, Beatles and Elvis combined. Great stuff. Musicians will love that one.

Ah. Sounds pretty cool. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.