main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Thoughts of the Light and Dark Sides of the Force - DDC 2015 - COMPLETE!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Misty, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Well, here’s the first chapter of this DDC!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Akira

Well, the party ringing in a new year on the USS Enterprise could have been better. Quyen asked Bao and I to join him with some of his favorite humans from the galaxy he calls home. Bao and I agreed to go and Bao and I decided to start off a new year by going against what some think us as. Bao agreed so Bao went as a female and I went as male.

I did enjoy talking to the advance but still primitive races on the ship. I kept my thoughts and opinions to myself when it came to some of their ideas. They still have much to learn.

Without warning Bao struck the second in command of the ship and demanded sharply that he restrain himself.

Bao and I had an argument about how some mortal beings have no control but Bao argued that as second in command of the flagship of a space faring society’s fleet should have more control.

For reasons that escape me I accused Bao of looking for a fight which Bao responded that I was always looking at the negative side.

I think we ruined the party with our shouting. They are lucky that it didn’t happen where we live or things would have started exploding as they reacted to our emotions.

Quyen finally broke us apart and suggested that we speak to Pele. He told us that she helped him and Qiana when Quyen Jr had caused some trouble. I thought that Captain Picard was going to pass out at the news that Quyen has a son.

We set up an appointment with Pele for next week.

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Bao

Akira overreacted when I slapped that primitive for ogling my female assets! He was the one out of line!

Now we have to speak with Pele but maybe she can help us with some problems we have been having since Akira has been overreacting a lot recently.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL Misty! =D=
    It does not surprise me in the slightest that Bao has to tell Riker to watch himself :p Dude is as dense as Luke sometimes, what with Troi on the same ship! :rolleyes: [face_duh]

AzureAngel2 and Lady_Misty like this.
  3. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    The Enterprise? Well, I will also stick to this fic, wondering what thoughts you expose to us.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  4. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Well AzureAngel2 this will crossover with other sci-fi franchises; something i didn't have time to mention before I posted since I said that I'd go with my mom to visit my Nana.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  5. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart a few years ago I was writing a crossover between Star Wars and Star Trek TNG but had to stop because not long after I started writing and posting I watched a ton of Star Trek VGR adn I found that my grasp of the crew of TNG was more or less gone. The only person I retained was Data. There was a scene where Riker got slapped by a female Force Sensitive. And it was obvious to anyone that Riker was in love with Troi and yet they languished in relationship purgatory.

AzureAngel2 I hope you do.

Bao

Well things went fairly well with Pele. Better than I thought they would anyway. She had her office set up with plants from many realms and planets and couches.

Pele like us is an Entity from before. Very few can claim to be on par or older than us. However unlike us Pele is her own separate individual and doesn’t have a symbiotic relationship with anyone or anything; unless things have changed and she neglected to mention it.

Since we naturally live close to two thousand years before the events on that primitive ship Pele hasn’t given relationship advice to Quyen and Qiana yet.

This whole thing reminds me why Akira and I hate time travel and have more or less banned it in the region we call home. Not only would it cause untold problems for us but the Sith would attempt to change the past and then Akira and I would have to try to prevent all of that. Just thinking about time travel makes my mind spin.

Long story short Pele advised Akira and I to take a vacation somewhere in our realm and just spend time together as symbionts and mates. I did demand then and there if she thought our issues were because we didn’t spend quality time together.

Pele said that we should also discuss how we feel about each other and if we resent the other for our symbiosis. Akira and I have been together since before stars formed for the first time. Granted that was before we became symbionts with each other.

I did have to ask myself though if I did resent Akira and I couldn’t answer the question. You can’t know hate without love or darkness without light or cold without the hot.

I need to thank Quyen next time I see him.

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Akira

I actually was very nervous to speak to Pele about the issues that Bao and I have been having but since Pele has been around for so long it wasn’t that hard. I was reminded that some things are just part of Bao’s nature. She thought we should take a vacation in our realm and bond more as symbionts and mates.

I was worried for a bit when Bao accused Pele of thinking us as divided but she told it in stride. Maybe I should as well in some situations.

Not sure how we’re going to do it since we have to discuss what is in store for the galaxy for the next few hundred years and when we should start trying for a child.

Alderaan is a lovely world and this might be one of the few times we can visit it incognito for a very long time.

Not sure how long it will last but we won’t need to pack since we can change our clothing and forms on whims.

If I go as a human female I won’t do tight blond curls. The last time I did those tight curls nothing could get through them. I had to alter them slightly so that sweet mortal girl could get her comb back. Maybe straight golden brown hair will look nice with a slight tan and my usual crystal blue eyes.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Really am enjoying the double POVs =D= Golden brown curls with crystal blue eyes - lovely! ;) Alderaan - few worlds are more inviting. :)

7. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    They go to a still existing Alderaan. THAT really makes me smiley and happy. And I do like Riker!

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  8. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart well the lovely couple might have a few choice words about the history as well as praise for the planet's beauty.

AzureAngel2 Well this is before Alderaan goes boom but because Q(uyen) is a friend of theirs and not fond of rules he takes them to the future and everything.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Akira

Well our time on Alderaan was refreshing not to mention amusing. It was so funny how often our tour guides messed up. It’s amazing how often lower sentiences alter their own histories to suit their own purposes whether to make themselves look better or cast others in a bad light.

Alderaan is no different in many ways; the planet truly has a bloody and sordid past. They brush aside terrible wrongs that their ‘great’ rulers did in favor of heaping them on the feet of those that failed. History of man worlds is troly dictated by victors. If the people of Alderaan that are proud to trace their bloodlines back to King Pestor Organa, General Korban Antilles and so many more they would throw themselves into the swift current of the Gate River if they learned that atrocities that history teaches them were committed by the disposed Queen Devi Linksyss and her troopers were really the work of their ancestors.

And people never questioned how Antilles became such a common surname so quickly. It wasn’t mothers trying to honor the heroic general by giving his surname to their fatherless children but to silently announce to the galaxy the truth.

Part of me wishes that we went to some primitive planet where life is simple and not filled with intrigue. However because of their simple lives they instinctively know who and what Bao and I really are and we would have been honored like the Gods we more or less are.

Anyway Bao and I talked about when we want to start to try for our child. I got overly emotional and asked why can’t we just get rid of both parties instead of allowing our genetic code into the galaxy to spread.

Bao reminded me that the only one that truly needs to be gone are the Sith and that the Jedi just need to reform. Bao did have some choice words for the Jedi and the fact that they seem too relaxed.

Our last night on Alderaan we danced the Circle; birth/creation, life/existence and death before going back to birth/creation. If we weren’t reining in our powers a circle of life would have gone on underneath our feet. As it was the pavement cracked a little bit in places not that anyone could tell.

It’s good to be home.

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Bao

I hate hypocrites! May Alderaan be reduced to space dust!

Other than the reminder of my dislike for hypocrites I enjoyed the beauty of the mountains and the rivers; I almost shoved a tour guide in the Gate River because she didn’t know what she was talking about.

I checked Akira since Akira became emotional at one point and talked about destroying both the Jedi and the Sith so we can raise our child by ourselves in peace. I suspected that things might have been ahead of schedule since I was volatile on the Enterprise and Akira just doesn’t almost casually talk about getting rid of the Jedi.

But there was no deep seated need to join let alone the thrum of a new life just on the cusp of creation.

It was just one of those ‘imbalances’ that races through us every so often.

I guess it’s for the best since we just received a message from Quyen asking for permission to come and visit us in our home with a bottle of Teysery Wine. That stuff as Quyen puts it is our version of Romulan Ale. At least though we aren’t drunk out of our minds after half a glass.

I think we will have some fun next week.

Note to self: block the important powers since if we go to a planet we can’t be showing off our powers.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Lady_Misty - like, like your siggy! Enjoyed the commentary on Alderaan and history revised etc., as I am sure Bao and Akira know what parts have been "edited." :p Seems like the two of them are getting along swimmingly. [face_mischief]

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  10. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    One should be careful with wishes.

I hate hypocrites! May Alderaan be reduced to space dust!

Very careful!

Lady_Misty and Nyota's Heart like this.
  11. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart it's loosely based on the 'Triforce of Science Fiction': Star Wars, Star Trek and Stargate. And honestly who needs the woes of the movie stars? I've heard that you will be surprised by what history doesn't remember for different reasons. And yes Akira and Bao could give EVERYONE a history lesson that they would never forget.

AzureAngel2 part of one of my AUs is all about being careful of your words.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bao

I woke this morning with a splitting headache in a cell missing about half of my clothing with no memory of how I got in the cell never mind where my missing garments were. Quyen and Akira were in the cell with me but they were still unconscious and like me Akira was missing pieces of clothing.

The Twi’lek guard informed me that we all had been arrested in front of the Senate drunk out of our minds, singing the Republic’s Anthem to the wrong tune and stripping.

At least we came without a fight.

Apparently a few Jedi were there when we were carted off and both Akira and I said something to them before we disappeared inside of the security speeder.

I do remember Quyen arriving with the Teysery Wine and that we decided to pay Coruscant a visit because Quyen likes how busy Coruscant is and how one of these days he is going to bring his favorite humans here to show them just how puny they are. I remember telling him that he had already done it by introducing them to the Borg. Apparently he didn’t count showing them the Borg as showing them how puny they are. He wants to bring them face to face with a Star Destroyer.

Long story short we got off by paying a fine and disappeared back to our home. I want to say that I will never drink Teysery Wine but the odds are that at least I will have another glass at some point; most likely after Akira and I have delivered our child. Most beings think that it’s strange that we can join at will and become the same being more or less. I believe it is because no one knows what to call us when we are joined. Maybe we should tell them to call us Eka since it means ‘one’ in several languages throughout the realms.

I can’t believe I don’t remember that night!

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Akira

I swear on all the First Light I will never drink Teysery Wine ever again! Once it has completely flushed out of our systems Bao and I will spent a lot of quality time on Briah and demand that everyone leave us alone for an extended period of time!

I’m glad we blocked our powers since I am sure that there would have been some display of power if we hadn’t blocked them.

I think I remember singing the Republic’s Anthem to the wrong tune and taking off my tunic, skirt and beginning to reach for my brassiere when security pounced on me.

Bao was stripping as well.

I think as they loaded us into the security speeder I started singing ‘Princess of the Dance Floor’. I know that I said something prophetic to a short green Jedi that happened to be there but I can’t remember what it was.

The Jedi would go into shock if they knew that their precious Force was drunk.

Quyen I know for a fact was singing some song from his favorite planet ‘A British Tar’ I believe it was. He also said something about ‘to be or not to be’.

Quyen has already promised that he won’t tell anyone else that we spent time in the sober cell or whatever it’s called. Part of the reason might be because he was there.

Briah, here we come!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If no one can guess loosely inspired by Simon Tam's drunk story in Firefly.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_rofl] Yours is funnier, Misty! 8-} =D= That Teysery wine is lethal! [face_rofl]

13. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart well we only hear part of Simon Tam's story. All we know is that he was drunk, standing next to a statue singing either the Anthem or a song we don't hear and that he tried to bribe or ask a guard to either not tell his father about what happened.

AzureAngel2 you missed an entry.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ashla/Bogden

We forget so much when we are separated for too long. We are the Light and the Dark, Life and Death, Creation and Destruction and so many other names. Separate we allow our separate traits to rule us when together they don’t matter.

We must have a child since only a child borne of our blood can hope to use the Light and the Dark. We will have to then give the child a mortal shell to deaden their powers. Even then their powers will frighten themselves and others.

If it wasn’t necessary in order to rebalance ourselves for our child to be raised as a mortal we would keep our child with us and keep Quyen from corrupting him.

Why did we use that pronoun? Even together we don’t know for sure the gender of our future child.

It doesn’t matter right now though. We must build our strength so when the time comes the child will be healthy.

When we separate we won’t remember. There must be light if you want shadows and shadows if you want light.

That’s something so few understand now That life can’t exist in a vacuum and that fear, anger and hate must exist so that serenity, peace and love can be understood.

Neither the Jedi or the Sith understand this.

It’s almost time to separate. Akira and Bao don’t remember what happens during this time and can’t read what we write either. To them this entry will look like meaningless babble that they believe they write in the heat of the moment but belongs.

We wish we could stay like this forever; in our true form. Only our child will know what it feels like to be complete.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    That is so true. The Jedi & Sith each dichotomize the Light and Dark sides. [face_thinking] I wish Akira and Bao could remember. :)

15. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Neither the Jedi or the Sith understand this.

It’s almost time to separate. Akira and Bao don’t remember what happens during this time and can’t read what we write either. To them this entry will look like meaningless babble that they believe they write in the heat of the moment but belongs.

We wish we could stay like this forever; in our true form. Only our child will know what it feels like to be complete.

The fact that I need a handkerchief right now has nothing to do with still being ill. THIS makes me cry a little! @};-

16. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart it is. They can't remember because separate they forget their true nature and power.

AzureAngel2 it is meant to be sad. Hope you're feeling better now though.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Akira

Today was a normal day for Bao and I. We set things up for the next hundred years. Then we discussed plans for how to childproof our main residence and how we want to deal with potential issues that could arise when we are busy with a little one.

I feel so relaxed since we returned from Briah but at the same time I don’t feel complete. I am always left with these feelings when Bao and I separate from each other.

Next week we have another meeting with Pele to discuss different things. I hope things go as well as they did last time.

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Bao

I am both pleased and angry that I allowed Akira to drag me off to Briah. I come back feeling pumped but incomplete. I have never been able to figure out why.

I will ask Pele if she knows why next week when we ask her. Maybe she will have the answer.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Akira and Bao both feel the aftereffects of the separation as incompletion, and Akira is sad about it, and Bao angry. Shows the duality and contrasting qualities of their natures.

18. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I am both pleased and angry that I allowed Akira to drag me off to Briah. I come back feeling pumped but incomplete. I have never been able to figure out why.

I am curious about that answer, too. [face_thinking]

19. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart it des.

AzureAngel2 you'll find out if Bao gets an answer or not.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bao

It turns out that Pele won’t explain to either Akira or I why I feel the way I do when Akira and I separate.

I wonder if that is reason why we make such bizarre entries in this device while we are joined.

Besides lots of yelling on my part things apparently went well with Pele. She has invited Akira and I to visit her on the planet called ‘Earth’ by it’s inhabitance in a realm where things will go differently. Such things make my head hurt even if I understand all of it.

Either way she likes to visit a small chain of islands in the largest ocean on Earth and is fond of a volcano there. Those that settled the islands generations ago like to think her as jealous and what not. She really isn’t and I should know since I have a temper.

Primitive Sentiences will never fail to amuse.

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Akira

During our visit with Pele Bao asked Pele a question that has bothered me on occasion but she refused to answer the question.

Bao was enraged and more or less destroyed the room. At least Pele took this all in stride and offered us the opportunity to visit her favorite place on Earth; or a version of it.

We will be considering her offer but I am tempted to refuse since there is so much to do if Bao and I will be conceiving our child soon. I feel that it will be in the near future since the Sith are working from the shadows and the Jedi Order appears to be heading in a ‘dark’ direction and by ‘dark’ I mean that they will become stagnant and unbendable.

It won’t be long now.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yes, [face_dancing] go to Hawaii. ;) Woohoo! :D Glad to know Pele's name was familiar for a reason [face_laugh]

21. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    We will be considering her offer but I am tempted to refuse since there is so much to do if Bao and I will be conceiving our child soon. I feel that it will be in the near future since the Sith are working from the shadows and the Jedi Order appears to be heading in a ‘dark’ direction and by ‘dark’ I mean that they will become stagnant and unbendable.

It won’t be long now.

I share her fears and worries here. But still some light remains...

22. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart right now with how cold it is I wouldn't mind going to Hawaii. Would be warmer and no snow for as far as the eye can see. I decided to draw a little on myths and a few other things for this.

AzureAngel2 as Anakin Skywalker said in TCW 'there is always hope'.

An ode to the cold and snow. *end of sarcasm*

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Akira

We decided not to leave our realm and headed instead for the sixth planet of the Hoth System as the natives call it and spent to day making snow sculptures. They were quite beautiful.

Then Bao and I had a snowball fight with no clear winner. The Jedi should come here and have a vacation or at least some of them should. It will do them all good to have some fun.

Bao even made ‘snow traps’. Pits dug in the snow with a weak barrier over them that collapse when something x big and weighing more than x amount steps on it. I fell through one of them.

We had a lot of fun and would have stayed long if a bad storm hadn’t blown in. But we did what all couples do after a long day out in the cold. We cuddled on a couch with mugs of a warm beverage.

I plan on enticing Bao to have a little more fun later.

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Bao

Akira and I spent a good part of the day cycle of on an icy world called Hoth VI. We built snow sculptures, had a snow ball fight aided with our powers and played other games in the snow. I dug several pits that could trap the average humanoid with a weak Force Barrier over it so the blowing snow would not only cover it but also hide it. They aren’t deep but Akira fell into one.

I think I gave a herd of Tauntauns a scare at one point when I was running away from Akira at one point. And a Wampa tried to make me lunch.

I wouldn’t have minded staying a little longer but neither of us liked the idea of continuing in a blizzard.

We had a delicious sweet beverage and cuddled with each other. Right now Akira is doing something. I suspect Akira is attempting to seduce me tonight. I do admit that I love being one but it always ends.

I wish I could remember.

P. S. I think I forgot to fill the pits in. All well, it's not like humanoids are lining up visit Hoth VI,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great fun in the snow, and squee for the cuddle etc. :D

24. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    @AzureAngel2 as Anakin Skywalker said in TCW 'there is always hope'.

Well, I am not a TCW person, but it is a good quote. I wish he had clung on to it later in life. Anyway, good update!

We had a delicious sweet beverage and cuddled with each other. Right now Akira is doing something. I suspect Akira is attempting to seduce me tonight. I do admit that I love being one but it always ends.

I wonder what will occur tonight... ;)

Nyota's Heart and Lady_Misty like this.
  25. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart glad you aprove. :)

AzureAngel2 good question.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bao

Today Akira and I spent some time on Coruscant; it was horrible. Beings were barely polite to us and several even insulted us in a variety of languages. Even the gaze of several Jedi lingered too long on us.

How dare they!

Just hearing their thoughts set me on edge! Some of their thoughts were simply just simple thoughts like ‘what a cute couple’ to rude ‘how dare they act so scandalous in public’ to thoughts too crude to write!

At least the thoughts of the Jedi were interesting. Part of them knew on some level that Akira and I weren’t normal but their politeness prevented them from going any further.

What a day!

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Akira

We should have put a damper on our abilities before taking a stroll on Coruscant. Just being aware of some of the rude and crude things beings were thinking was enough to put Bao on edge. Make no mistake they upset me as well but Bao had a harder time hiding it.

Perhaps we should disappear back to Hoth VI at this rate since there’s nothing Sentient enough to have thoughts like that there. Not to mention we could actually have fun.

Quyen sent us a message asking us if we wanted to visit a ship with his favorite species on board. We are considering it since it isn’t the same ship that we visited for a New Year’s Party.

P. S. Did Bao fill those traps in on Hoth VI? Bao admitted that they might still be there but since no one really goes there what are the odds that someone will find them?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 and Nyota's Heart like this.