main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Thoughts of the Light and Dark Sides of the Force - DDC 2015 - COMPLETE!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Misty, Jan 1, 2015.

1. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    P. S. Did Bao fill those traps in on Hoth VI? Bao admitted that they might still be there but since no one really goes there what are the odds that someone will find them?

Cannot wait to know the answers when I am back from my winter holidays where I have no internet in the middle of the forest. :)

2. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart

AzureAngel2 the answer is in here http://boards.theforce.net/threads/fun-on-hoth-canon-characters-pre-tesb.50028002/

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Akira

Quyen surprised us by appearing while Bao and I were getting ready for something more and asked if he could bring one of his favorite crews to show them just how grateful they should be that the biggest threat to them is the hive minded Borg.

I threw a vase at him as hard as I could and he got lots of cuts when it shattered on contact with his face. Then Bao slammed him through a wall.

I hope he learned his lesson and will knock next time.

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Bao

I thought that Quyen had more sense than what he showed! Doesn’t he know anything about privacy?! Supposedly he’s married or at the least in a relationship but knowing Quyen and his penchant for time travel he might be ignorant what happens in bedchambers between those that love each other.

Hopefully between an Ancient Vase to the face and being slammed through a wall made of solid rock with durasteel half a meter thick covering it on either side he has learned his lesson and come back in the daytime to ask his question.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] =D= Yup, definitely needs to knock! first! :p

AzureAngel2 and Lady_Misty like this.
  4. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Thanks for pointing that out and giving me that link! :)

5. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart and Q(uyen) will do well to remember to knock and to forget what he saw. But I doubt he will remember what he saw after taking a heavy vase to the head and his head than used to make a new hole in a rock wall reinforced with a meter of durasteel. On the other hand if he knows what is good if he remembers he will keep his mouth shut.

AzureAngel2 hope you liked it. I had fun writing it. :)

Bao

I can’t abide machines that not only think but act as if they are superior to Sentient Life! I swear, Quyen has the oddest ‘friends’ at least the humanoid android on the Enterprise was polite and guilty of being overly curious and a bit on the clueless side. He couldn’t quite understand why some bipedal, humanoid males from the more ‘intelligent’ races found the size of a compatible female’s upper chest. I honestly never understood it either; the appearance or size of natural ‘assets’ has nothing to do with what lies underneath.

Some males are just so shallow. But then again there are females that are just as shallow if not more.

The EMH is lucky I didn’t decompile him then and there for leering at Akira. He needs a HUGE lesson in humility and possibly a personality adjustment.

I told Quyen on no circumstances was he to bring the EMH to my home until he learned humility and how to appreciate his friends and crewmates. The EMH reminds of Bran in a bad way. I hate Bran with a passion.

On the bright side Quyen seems to remember not to just barge in on Akira and I.

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Akira

I never thought that I would meet an artificial construct that reminded me of one of my least favorite Being: Bran. Bran is so arrogant that one universe can’t contain his ego. He apparently is drawn to my power and doesn’t care that Bao and I are bonded symbionts.

I hope to never meet creature or construct as arrogant as Bran ever again.

Writing about Bran reminds me of how Bran refers to Bao and I. He refers to Bao and I as one entity and others have done so as well. Huh.

Well there are things to plan and Bao and I will discuss what that could mean. It might be important.

And Quyen has remembered to knock before entering any chambers when he came to visit last time. I hope it lasts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= Glad Quyen learned his lesson. Sounds like this Bran is heartily disliked by both Bao and Akira. :p

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  7. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Some males are just so shallow. But then again there are females that are just as shallow if not more.

I like your character for witty comments like this! :*

8. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart yeah, both of them don't like Bran at all. And we will see if Q(uyen) remembers his lesson.

AzureAngel2 I never thought of that line as witty but thank you. :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Akira

Bao and I have been doing some redecorating all of our homes but we can’t decide if in our main residence if we want the Nubian Rose Bush outside of our bedchamber window or the sitting room veranda. Bao wants it next to the sitting room veranda and I want it in front of the bedchamber window.

I have been trying to convince Bao that a Chuíliǔ from Sanchi-Shān in the Kawa System will look beautiful next to the veranda and we can enjoy hiding in the shade of the Chuíliǔ’s branches and have a natural tent.

But Bao doesn’t want the breeze blowing the scent of the Nubian Rose Bush into our bedchamber when the windows are open.

Maybe I will suggest some rare Tatooine Lilies with a few Nexu Lilies mixed in as well outside the windows.

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Bao

Every so often Akira and I decide that it is time to change the look and set up of our many residences. Right now Akira is set on a Nubian Rose Bush being outside of the bedchamber of our main residence. I don’t care for the smell of roses which is why I am insisting that it be next to the sitting room veranda.

If Akira puts that Nubian Rose Bush where she wants it I will DESTROY it!! And if Akira replaces it with another one I will destroy that one as well!

Now if Akira suggests any other kind of flowering bush or plant I will not only LISTEN but CONSIDER it.

It’s odd; some beings apparently divorce or contemplate it over things like this. Whatever happened to commitment? Some beings are just plain old lazy.

P. S. I have no idea what sweatpants are but I am pretty sure that wearing them isn’t a cause for divorce.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That last line is a reference to some celebrity saying that wearing sweatpants is a reason to file for divorce. I wear sweatpants during the Winter, Autumn and Spring because it can be that cold.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Enjoyed the discussion about flowers, etc. Bao would be right if he thought/concluded that people trade in partners as fast as they do speeders :p No sense of commitment at all! :rolleyes:

10. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I do like your use of flowers as sort of a plot device in the latest update! It is spring time... :D

Lady_Misty likes this.
  11. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart talking about flowers was really fun And yes, it seems like some people have no sense of commitment. My parents have been married for almost 28 1/2 years and they work at their relationship even when they were angry with one another.

AzureAngel2 well it has been a cold March here, colder than it should be. More snow than normal fell and the month is almost over. There is still snow around here; even off the hill that we live on. Oh, you might get a kick out of something in this entry.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bao

Well, I like the Chuíliǔ by the veranda and with what and where we are we could grow it in record time.

We placed those rare Tatooine Lilies outside of our bedchamber windows and plants Tooka Tails around the pond.

Now this residence looks so similar to that of some ridiculously rich being from any universe and realm.

I think I hate it.

But at least the house itself doesn’t look at all like a mansion just a nice house. So I guess that the place just looks peaceful and perhaps natural. Like we did build a nice little house in the middle of nowhere.

Oh I hunted Bran down myself and threatened to leave his immobile carcass by the den of a carnivorous Weltraum Kreatur if he didn’t reveal what he and others meant by Akira and I being one entity. He was genuinely surprised that I didn’t know and babbled something about how Akira and I are one entity with two personalities that could split into two when we desired to. But that something happened millennia ago that caused us to forcefully split and to become unaware of the fact we used to be one and truly are one.

I had to let him go because I didn’t want Akira getting suspicious and headed home with a bunch of coconuts from Hawaii curtesy of Pele.

I will tell Akira what I learned from Bran minus the threat to leave him for Weltraum Kreatur kibble but I will say that he said that he misses the old us. Apparently the old us had a highly attractive default female form. I did punch him in the face for that.

If Akira and I used to be one entity that could split what happened and what was life like?

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Akira

Bao told me some interesting things that Bao got from Bran. Some of it is interesting. But if we were one entity what caused the forced division and how could we repair it? Perhaps when we join at the deepest level we remember. That would explain the odd entries we make during that time.

It bears considering.

The time to prepare for the child is so close. I can feel it.

Everything is in place so when it happens then we will be ready. Perhaps we will have our questions answers soon.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= Sounds like Akira and Bao are each thinking/contemplating the ramifications of actually being one entity that splits. @};- Looking forward to the child's arrival.

13. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    The time to prepare for the child is so close. I can feel it.

Everything is in place so when it happens then we will be ready. Perhaps we will have our questions answers soon.

I can sense changes, too! :D

14. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart that they are. Oh it won't be for some time.

AzureAngel2 there might be some changes in this update.

Sorry for missing a week. I allowed myself to get distracted and I forgot just how busy the first weekend in April can be.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Akira

I feel like a Weltraum Kreatur attacked me and attempted to drag me to its lair. The preparations haven’t been smooth as I hoped and both Bao and I haven’t felt well in some time. The problem is that we don’t why we would rather ‘drift’ than interact with our domain. The child might be developing but we don’t feel any need to join and we haven’t detected a life developing either.

I sincerely hope that the pregnancy isn’t going to last for hundreds of years. I don’t think the galaxy will survive our shifting moods.

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Bao

I don’t feel like writing.

All I want to do right now is either hold Akira close or partially join and allow the galaxy to spin around us. The galaxy can take care of itself as we rest.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow, quite a contrast in moods indeed, between Akira and Bao.

16. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I feel like a Weltraum Kreatur attacked me and attempted to drag me to its lair. The preparations haven’t been smooth as I hoped and both Bao and I haven’t felt well in some time. The problem is that we don’t why we would rather ‘drift’ than interact with our domain. The child might be developing but we don’t feel any need to join and we haven’t detected a life developing either.

It was not me! O:) I am innocent.

Just joking!

Anyway, I wonder when the child is due...

Lady_Misty likes this.
  17. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart I see Akira being a little more into details and Bao likes to tell it how it is.

AzureAngel2 I didn't think that you were responsible for the Weltraum Kreatur feelings anyway.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ashla/Bogden

We can’t seem to stay together no matter how hard we try. Our child is slowly developing and won’t be born for three or four centuries. At first those that can tap into us will notice odd imbalances when nothing has happened to cause them but they will be few and far between.

We have done some research about our condition and it appears that as long as the part of us that represents Light nurtures the growing child since the one representing the Dark could unintentional have negative effects on his developing mind.

It’s going to be a long three centuries.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Three centuries? :eek: =D= Looong indeed! :p A literal balancing act between light and dark. [face_thinking]

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  19. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Moi? ]-} Huiiii! :cool:

Lady_Misty likes this.
  20. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart well they live for who knows how long so theoretically they would have a long gestation period and an even longer development period.

AzureAngel2 you might get a kick out of what Akira is doing and for the record that part was written before I heard about your foot.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Akira

Curling up on a couch with the ability to summon any book or holo drama that you want is one of the perks of having ‘unlimited power’ but the reason why I am doing it has me questioning my genetic makeup. One would think that a rebellious system would only plague Sentient creatures but nooo, apparently Entities like me, Pele and the Q suffer the same side effects Sentients suffer during pregnancy.

What did we get ourselves into?

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Bao

Did you know that apparently our kind experience food cravings during the gestation of our young? I didn’t.

A few minutes ago Akira asked me to go to Coruscant and pick up an order of Snow Beans, fried Kawa Rice and General Toro’s Nuna all covered in some hot sauce. The Twi’lek behind the counter asked me if my wife was pregnant wife and I told her yes.

Akira will be so proud of me for handling the situation so well.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  21. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Yummy, I wonder about the taste of snow beans... [face_thinking]

Lady_Misty likes this.
  22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Quite amusing to see Akira suffering from the same quirks as a typical pregnant "lady." ;)

23. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    AzureAngel2 Snow Beans don't taste that different from your average green beans expect that they are cooked in such a way that they stay on the crunchy side.

Nyota's Heart I doubt that any creature or being no matter how powerful could fully escape the full effects of pregnancy.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bao

Sometime ago Quyen appeared with a collection of odd disks and insisted that we watch the contents with him. We were treated to close to twenty standard hours of superhero dramas. They were quite amusing and kept Akira from feeling completely wretched. Then he dragged us off to some reality of the planet Earth in the future to watch one of them in a real theater.

Quyen didn’t even sit next to us.

The movie as the humans call them was great and Akira and I enjoyed the discussion at one point about perceptions of Order and Chaos.

After the movie was done I overheard a human female comment to one of her friends that she thought that a trailer for ‘episode seven’ was going to be shown ahead of the movie but she went on to say that since we had seen an early showing that might be the reason for its absence.

Akira wants to see it again.

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Akira

I really didn’t want to interact with anyone or anything when Quyen showed up with superhero dramas and insisted that they would have Bao and me laughing. He was right.

Then he invited us to come to an early showing of the newest movie and picked out clothing for us. I actually forgot just how miserable I felt and laughed with everyone else.

But I’m glad to be home and can have all the Snow Beans I want doused in Coreillian Habrae Hot Sauce. Just thinking of them makes my mouth water. The ‘popcorn’ and carbonated drink were a real treat but there is just something about proverbially setting what passes as your mouth on fire. Bao thinks I’m odd since I didn’t care for Coreillian Habrae Hot Sauce before but it isn’t unheard of for taste buds to change.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guess who saw an early showing of Avenger: Age of Ultron last night?

If you guessed me, Lady_Misty, you be right. ;)

It was awesome! [face_party]

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful, Misty! =D= Yay for movie trailers too. ;)

Lady_Misty likes this.
  25. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    The ‘popcorn’ and carbonated drink were a real treat but there is just something about proverbially setting what passes as your mouth on fire.

I would not mind popcorn right now. Its nice to munch on something when dreaming away while reading fanfic.

Lady_Misty likes this.