main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Thoughts of the Light and Dark Sides of the Force - DDC 2015 - COMPLETE!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Misty, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart thanks and the teasers are great too. :)

AzureAngel2 popcorn is my favorite treat and I munch on it while reading fan fics and watching stuff on Netflix.

Nothing from Akira but Bao has stuff to say.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bao

Akira has been sleeping like a hibernating creature for close to two standard years. I am not worried since this is apparently completely normal according to Pele.

I’ve not had any visitors in several standard months and that’s fine with me. Akira wouldn’t approve of my reclusive behavior but I don’t care as of now what Akira would think of my behavior.

Part of me wants to join Akira in sleep and share dreams.

But someone needs to be aware of what is happening in our realm. I just hope she doesn’t demand kaff when she wakes up. It’s bad for you in more ways than one.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= Definitely need to avoid the caf during pregnancy, but for Akira--that'll be a loooong time. [face_thinking]

AzureAngel2 and Lady_Misty like this.
  3. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    But someone needs to be aware of what is happening in our realm. I just hope she doesn’t demand kaff when she wakes up. It’s bad for you in more ways than one.

I am a tea person. :) Which is save! ;)

Lady_Misty likes this.
  4. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart don't worry, Akira won't ask for caf; she doesn't drink it.
    AzureAngel2 personally I hate the smell of coffee but I do drink herbal teas; they smell better.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bao

Well, I tried to check on Akira only to end up in bed tangled in limbs that would have made a female Besalisk jealous since Akira just used two arms and two legs instead of four, six or eight arms and two legs. I couldn’t move and I knew that Akira wouldn’t be waking up for some time.

So I just laid there and sang our songs waiting to be released.

After a very long time Akira loosened her hold enough for me to slip away. Akira cried softly in protest but I was able to escape bed.

I think I’m getting soft.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yum! That is a sweet consequence of pregnancy. [face_mischief] @};-

6. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart I understand that cuddling is suppose to be good for you as well.

AzureAngel2 you have missed an entry.

Bao

Akira has started stirring but I doubt that Akira will be wake up any time soon. I have been busy preparing food for when Akira wakes up and wants food. Akira hasn’t had anything to eat in six standard years. I have started to carefully warm nerf milk for hot chokolate since it is Akira’s favorite treat.

I hope that Akira will like the steamed Snow Beans and I have got several bottles of Coreillian Habrae Hot Sauce in case Akira not only wants it but a lot of it. I have also gotten plenty of spicy nuna products from different places in the galaxy along with some fried Kawa Rice and lots of fried tubers.

I hope that Akira likes it.

I have gone soft.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    All that stuff sounds yummy! ;) Who does not like fried tubers and/or hot chocolate?

8. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I have gone soft.

Being hard is not always helpful. Perhaps the lack of empathy and softness leads to the dark side as well?!?

Nyota's Heart and Lady_Misty like this.
  9. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart I don't know a single person that doesn't at least enjoy fried tubers (french fries) but some people enjoy hot chocolate and others don't and it is a seasonal drink as well.

AzureAngel2 well for Bao who is the Dark Side touchy feely stuff isn't his forte and not something that comes naturally for him and kind of goes against his nature.

Akira

I can’t believe that Bao went through all that trouble to prepare some things for me to eat once I woke up. All of it was quite tasty and I told Bao that I thought so. I think Bao was embarrassed by the compliment since Bao rarely does anything nice for anyone.

Pele came over for a brief visit and said that she was glad that I was awake and informed me that Bao had been acting a bit like a hermit while I was asleep. While I am not pleased by the news I do understand why Bao didn’t go visiting or ask for visitors. Right now I really don’t want visitors either; besides Pele and possibly Quyen.

Pele says that it is a normal reaction for me but won’t elaborate. It makes me uncharacteristically angry that she won’t but that is supposedly normal as well.

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Bao

Well Akira enjoyed my cooking and the other food I gathered. I am very pleased that I did so well.

According to Pele it is normal for me to feel this way. It is disconcerting but I am learning to accept it. Apparently things will be different from here on out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= Liked the parallel/mirror images of Akira and Bao not acting themselves but they complement nicely that way. ;)

11. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    According to Pele it is normal for me to feel this way. It is disconcerting but I am learning to accept it. Apparently things will be different from here on out.

Curious where we go from here. :D

12. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart let's just say life will be interesting for the two of them for some time.

AzureAngel2 let's find out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bao

I don’t think pregnancy is suiting Akira well. In the past few weeks Akira has blamed me for all of her miseries and when I tried to gently reason with her about everything only for Akira to throw one of the Kawan Ceremonial Vases adorning two tables in the lounge at me. Maybe I shouldn’t have reminded Akira that it takes two to perform the Coreillian Tango.

Akira has impeccable aim.

I had to summon another Kawan Ceremonial Vase to replace the one that was destroyed.

Right now Akira is sulking under the Chuíliǔ and I don’t dare go near the tree until further notice. Looks like my plans to take Akira to a fancy restaurant has been derailed.

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Akira

Bao should have kept his big mouth shut! It felt good to smash that Kawan vase in his face!

At the same time it is wrong for me to feel that way I do. I know that Bao was right to tell me that it does take two to perform the Coreillian Tango.

I guess I should go find Bao and apologize and try to explain my actions and my loss of control.

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Fun slice of life post showing the hormonal side of pregnancy [face_shhh] [face_laugh]

Lady_Misty likes this.
  14. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart I thought so.

AzureAngel2 you've missed an update.

Just a quick request. A woman I know is on the verge of losing her eldest daughter to Krabbe's Disease. Can everyone keep her and her family in their thoughts and prayers as they wait for the little one to either pass or pull back from the brink? Please ask for comfort and peace for the entire family.

Akira

Bao fell asleep a few minutes ago leaving me to my own devices. I have resisted the urge to reorganize our home and visit some of the planets. I guess I could cook some things but what?

Slowly the Jedi are slipping into complacency while the Sith sharpen their hiding skills and gather resources and potential allies. I know that if the Jedi continue to slide away from me that they will lose the ability to see Bao and I. The Sith on the other hand will not lose that ability since they refuse to become compliant in the ways of the Force and where there enemies are concerned.

My body is reminding me that it is time to partake in proper nourishment. The food of mortals can only nourish Bao and I for so long.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great insights and contrast between Sith versus Jedi stances/views of the Force.

On the personal aside, @};- [face_praying] what a heartbreaking situation! [:D]

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  16. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Lady_Misty likes this.
  17. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart there has to be consequences for denying the Force of it's true power and for becoming complacent with your standing in the galaxy.

AzureAngel2 it is.

Just a quick update about the little girl is still with us and is doing better.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mini Challenge: Vacation Gone Wrong

Bao

Who thought that a simple vacation could have gone so wrong? Akira and I were visiting a small planet in our realm in a small cabin by a lake near a forest when a terrible storm came through. The cabin lost power which at first we didn’t mind then water came into the cabin seemingly by the freighter load.

We with over a dozen other beings had to be evacuated because of the flooding via rescue air speeders.

Akira was in a foul mood and frankly so was I. We were supposed to just relax for a few days and forget our responsibilities for a week or so; instead we got soaked.

It is days like these that I am forever grateful that I am not a mortal.

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Akira

Note to self: check the weather systems of a planet BEFORE renting a cabin by a lake or river.

Bao and I vacationed on the small world of Msitu and chose what we thought was a great place by a river near a forest in the northern hemisphere of the planet. There was a flood and we had to be rescued.

Right now we are waiting to be released from a medical facility on Msitu where we were brought to be treated for exposure to the chilly water.

This is one of the worst vacations we have ever had.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= =D= Definitely a bummer of a vacation. :rolleyes:

19. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Note to self: check the weather systems of a planet BEFORE renting a cabin by a lake or river.

I always tell my kindergarten kids: There is no bad weather, just bad clothing! ;)

20. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Nyota's Heart I know
    AzureAngel2 that is true but sometimes the weather just isn't good for certain activities like camping, hiking or swimming.

Oh, before we start: like my current sig?

Akira

Quyen came for a brief visit and brought some entertainment in the form of ball games. Right now I am not sure which is more pathetic: fighting over a ball or hitting one to run a predetermined path, hitting ‘bases’ in order to get points. Of course some beings find either one highly entertaining and some make bets on how well or bad some teams will do. Sentients can be very confusing.

He asked again about bringing some of humans over for a visit but we turned him down; again. They aren’t prepared to be thrown into the madness that is this galaxy.

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Bao

I like a good game with some violence and if it means that Quyen has to bring some of them to me from his usual stomping grounds then so be it. To think that all of that violence is over a ball!

Too bad that those games don’t take place here; I would be able to Feed off of the anger for weeks while Akira could feed off of the joy for admittedly a shorted period of time but still.

Of course we do have similar games here but sometimes the grass seems greener on the other side.

Maybe one day in the future we will finally allow him to bring some of his favorite humans for a visit but not now. They will cause too much trouble and Akira and I don’t have the time to worry about safety of tourists from another time and galaxy.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Love the post & your siggy! :D

22. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Maybe one day in the future we will finally allow him to bring some of his favorite humans for a visit but not now. They will cause too much trouble and Akira and I don’t have the time to worry about safety of tourists from another time and galaxy.

Well, if they were not so tainted by darkness, they would focus on others much better. Good update though!

PS; I keep my fingers crossed, concerning your plans for Episode VII.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  23. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Thanks Nyota's Heart!
    AzureAngel2 since there is a lot of crazy things going on in the galaxy and preparing for a baby the last thing they want is a ship full of beings that are not part of them wandering around.

I sincerely hope there isn't a flood, I put that in since a year and two months before I was born there was a severe flood. The Interval, a short strip before the downtown area, flooded. The McDonald's, 7-Eleven and the other places lining the street on one side were submerged to the eaves in water and one place was nearly completely underwater. In that same flood a bridge along the river was washed away. I watched a recording of the Interval underwater and a few other places that were submerged then the waters receding and then the clean up efforts. The water had almost ripped the doors off the door coolers in the place that was almost completely submerged. It looked like a warzone in the buildings that it showed in the video.

Now, a snowstorm is more likely since it is going to be winter.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bao

I am going to kill Loki! That little trickster asked me to cut up some weird peppers for some kind of dip. The juices burned my fingers and set my mouth on fire! I would make him pay except Akira and the others have forcefully separated us. At least Akira is about as happy about the whole affair as I am.

SWSWSWSWSWSW

Akira

I don’t mind these get-togethers that we entities have every so often but some of those with playful natures sometimes spoil the entire thing. At least this newest one wasn’t as harmful as some of the past ones were.

Bogden is restless to make Loki pay for the hot pepper thing but at least he didn’t have Bogden eat one. A few gatherings ago Azeban got Eos to eat Coyotl’s Diyóósh Chili and she spent the rest of the gathering spitting insults at him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

24. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I am not very fond of hot peppers myself. They always hurt my stomach. :(

Lady_Misty likes this.
  25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I avoid hot peppers and chiles. :eek: I like including Loki and his mischief. =D=