main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark The Toy Box (Star Wars only)

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nyborg13, Nov 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    We can start another thread for other toys if somone wants to but I want a Star Wars only thread because thats all Im intrested in. So post new toys found, good deals found, toy releases, links to see your toy collections what ever toy related you want.

2. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    This just anounced the new Clone wars figures will be in Target store by the end of the year and everywhere later in 2005. They are Grievous, Anikin and Arc Trooper. Also they are releasing three new versions of the Clone Trooper from this year he's in Red, Yellow and Blue. Keep it here for all the latest news.

3. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Found some cool stuff in Memphis today. Is there anything that anyone needs me to possibly get and bring with me to Black Friday next week?
    Saw VOTC Vader, Yoda, Lando and Stormy today.
    TRU had more Ys plus the Naboo 4-pack.
    Target had Jedi Force and some new Galactic Heroes.
    Can still get collector cups here.

4. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Jacob can you find the Leia cup. Thats it.

5. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Don't think I saw that one--only Luke, Obi-Wan and Anakin. I'll keep my eyes open, though.

6. CodyMonKenobi

CodyMonKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2001
    I bought my son a VOTF Boba Fett and Storm Trooper about a month ago in Ft. Smith. I was shocked to see them, you really can't find anything around here lately.

7. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    You can easily find the first 4 VOTC around N.L.R..

8. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I have seen every VOTC but threepio here in LR this weekend.
    Walmart and Target on Chenal have the 9.2 or whatever wave it is that has Sl. Leia, Bib Fortuna, Gam Guards, Vader 29 and 34.

9. CodyMonKenobi

CodyMonKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2001
    The only thing I can find around here that is Star Wars(action figures), is The new collection Bespin Leia, Han in Imperial outfit, the rest is AOTC Aalya Secure, and Luminari Ulindi. I probably butered the spelling on those last two, but you know who I meant.

I did buy a Tie Fighter, for christmas.

10. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
  11. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    General Grievous carded
    Holy Crap!! He comes with four lightsabers. I can't wait to pit him against Dexter Jettster!!! [face_skull]

12. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Against Dex?? *snrk* hehehehe

13. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Hey check this out for all you figure freaks out there. I just picked up yesterday: '05 #1 Pablo-Jill, '05 #2 Yarua, '05 #3 Sly Moore, '05 #4 Queen Amidala, '05 #5 Rabe'. Rabe' and the Queen are kinda cheessey the rest look cool but all the Pablo-Jill's have somthing in the blister looks like the left sleeve was leaking somthing also its to big for the blister so it rubs on the other figures in the case causing scratches on the front.

14. Johnny-Vegas

Johnny-Vegas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 6, 2004
    Yay for openers!!!

Henry, did you need a Slave Leia cup?

15. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    nope you found it last time for me when you where in Little Rock. All I need now is the scanning trooper X 2 thats it I think.

16. Johnny-Vegas

Johnny-Vegas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 6, 2004
    Oh yeah. Forgot about that. I haven't seen the scanner. :?

17. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Guess what I found in Memphis before I left! Animated wave three!

18. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Heres a new one for the ladies a Vader they can play with like a kid. I know there will be one of these at my house. Oh I now have about 13 of the new 05 figures if any needs any of the new ones let me know I'll try and get them.
    http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/pl/page.news/id.1130/dn/default.cfm
    Sorry tried everything couldnt get the picture to work but here is the address.

19. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    There are reports of the preview wave hitting WalMarts. The box says to remain sealed until Feb 1, so they will be probably be getting fines--nevertheless, I will be checking WallyWorld on my way home.

20. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Do tell if you see it!! :D

21. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Found 'em!!!! A WalMart in Memphis had the four figures in the preview wave on the pegs last night!!! AWESOME! The droid and Tion Medon may be short packed. There was only one of each when I went.

22. ForceConduit

ForceConduit Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2004
    Hey guys!! Just a heads up. If you collect Master Replicas Products then you can order the Episode III items. They include the lightsabers for Anakin and Obiwan. Also, of course the saber for Master Yoda!! These come in different sizes. The new FX saber is of Anakin Episode III for now though!! They look great check them out !!!

Later evreybody!!!

23. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    I'm juz waiting on Dooku's ;) hehehe

Was hoping to get one prior to C3... but guess I'm not gonna be able to.

Can't wait for C3 and Ep III!!

24. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    They are showing up. Picked up General Grievous and R4-G9. I aslo found but did not pick two new galactic heroes, some old sabers repackaged with two galactic hereos in them and a few new lego sets.
    When you collect and display like I did you dont relieze how many boxes it tooks to move.HAHAHA

25. ForceConduit

ForceConduit Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2004
    Heads up again people! Just letting everybody know I found all four preview figures at the Toys r Us next to Barnes and Noble in Little Rock! Go get them people! Also, the associate there said the Anakin Starfighter should be there by this Friday. Have fun!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.