main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark The Toy Box (Star Wars only)

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nyborg13, Nov 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    As far as I know the best and cheapest Star Cases Iv'e seen in awhle are by Hasbro they are 10 for $9.99. They are the newer case wich fits almost (99%) all Star Wars figures from the last 30 yrs. Alot of the other cases where made to hold just a serton series or two (ie:Revenge figures wont fit a POTF case).

As far as the stands hasbro has them but they are the gray rectanguls that came with the figures in 2006 they come with a sticker sheet of names they are 40 for $9.99.

MDMsports has the round ones clear or black
    1+ $0.30 each
    100+ $0.25 each
    250+ $0.22 each
    500+ $0.19 each

Just remember if its Star Wars toy stuff and you have a question just ask. Since we moved Ive lost touch alittle but can find the answer pretty quick if I dont know it right off.

Arkansas very own Sansweet clone!

2. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Are the new Hasbro cases better than the ROTS ones--the Hasbro cases I have ROTS and VOTC don't close as well as Star Cases.

3. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Does anyone talk about toy collecting any more?

Just for the record, I am having a garage sale this weekend. I am going to put a few of my SW toys out for the sale, but mostly I am getting ready to ebay a bunch of stuff.

I have been working on a database of my whole collection and noting what I want to or may want to get rid of. I might post a list here, but I will at least mention it when I put stuff on ebay.

I will have my computer handy with my database, so if you decide to come by the garage sale, we can see if there is stuff you're looking for that I don't have out.

If you don't have my info, get in touch with someone who does, like BJ, Henry or Darren and they can get us in touch.

Jacob

4. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Well, I'm still buying some things...

I've gotten addicted to Mighty Mugs and we saw some of the new goodies that will be out for The Clone Wars this fall. (Well, this summer)

So... I think right now... It's a matter of that time of the year when not a lot of posting gets done... For me, It's finals and allergies and for some others it's tornadoes...

Hope your sale went well..

I'm in St Louis for a funeral and won't be back until Sunday afternoon/night...

5. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    alright. Thanks for the update.

I finally got a Battle-Damaged Vader and some Shadow Guards today!

Now I'm hemming and hawwing about the 12" Aayla...

6. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Here I am replying to my own post again.

Collector X: How's the collecting?

Collector Y: Pretty slow. I'm wondering if I'm going to see any more of the shadow trooper wave or what...

Collector X: I know, I've been looking for those for weeks and weeks.

Collector Y: I got an Aayla Secura Starfighter on clearance at Target.

Collector X: Cool. Did they still have the Galactic Heroes set with Co. Thire?

Collector Y: No! I wanted one of those, but I didn't have any money when I saw them...

7. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    which galactic hero is that? I just bought the new wave...
    all of em.

Did you get the Aalya hero yet? She's so small...

Oh well.... I'm buying Mighty Mugs & some other stuff.

I'm kind if waiting what the new efx stuff is gong to look like/ cost
    & what theyll have.

And saving for the new Falcon...

We will be doing an event for the clone war
    toys this summer.... Just don't know what yet...

8. StarkRhavyn

StarkRhavyn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2003
    Has anyone seen the new Order 66 sets at Target in LR yet?
    Are they some weird spot or something?

9. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    I got order 66 wave 2 @ a Target on my St Louis trip.

They were on clearance (which was weird cause I haven't seen them
    here yet) if I see them... I'll post where.

Patiently waiting for the new Clone Wars toys.... Come on July!!!

10. StarkRhavyn

Jul 11, 2003
    Wow, Hasbro said that Target wouldn't be putting them on clearance:
    http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Hasbro_Sends_Word_On_The_Order_66_Sets_114936.asp

That's why I was asking because I keeping hearing about them going on clearance but I've yet to even see them here.

11. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    They are in a wierd spot. The first wave was on an end cap at the registers at McCain Target when I found them. Thats where my friend found the new wave at the McCain Target a while ago--weeks before I saw them at Chenal. At Chenal, they stuck them on a very narrow shelf at the bottom of the card collecting section at the front of the store. That's the only place I saw them at Chenal until last week when there were a few next the Mighty Muggs and Bobbleheads in the toy section. Haven't been there for a while, so I have no idea if there are any left. I would love to find these on clearance! Most of them are not worth 10 bucks for me.

12. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    It was a big multi-pack--Target exclusive, with a Shock Trooper (red) Commander.

No, I don't have any of the new GH waves yet. Have you seen them in stores?

What's the EFX stuff? Oh, is that the costume replicas?

13. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    efx is the company that from what I can tell by their advertisement... looks to be taking over where Master Replicas left off???

maybe... well, except for the fx saber which last thing I read ( and I could be totally wrong here...) was going to be produced by Hasbro...

But, I have all of the Galactic Hero multi-packs and two packs to date...

I got the new ones with Aayla at the new Maumelle Wal Mart a while back (like when they opened?) It was the end of April??? Whenever we did that Wal Mart thing...

But, I've developed a taste for Mighty Mugs... I saw the Yoda one last week (at the Maumelle Wal Mart) They also had the Palpatine and Bespin Luke... But, I'm so broke right now it's not funny... So, no buying anything for me right now...

(It's the eating Ramen noodles kind of broke...but, it'll get better eventually)

So, I'm on a haitus until I start seeing the new figures like the Dancing girl from Jabbas (I can't recall the name they've given her) and the Ewok with the baby... I've even had to cancel my one of each from Brian's toys... Oh well..

So, nobody seen anything new???

14. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Wow, I haven't seen those GH packs at all--and I've never seen more than a few lonely figures on the pegs at that Walmart. I gave up going.

So what's the name of the company that is going to do costumes? I thought they were separate from the props.

I've hardly gone hunting lately, although I did get to see the Rancor. I was happy to find that it's not as tempting in person for me--I can't afford it, but it didn't hurt to leave it on the shelf...

Hope I will be able to find some of those GHs eventually.

I still need a few more Covert Ops troopers, but I don't have the cash anyway...

15. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Found a few of the GH at the new Wal*Mart on JFK. And Tre' finally got a damaged Vader.
    The costumes are going to be made by Prop Replicas, but no new news yet.
    EFX has relesed the info on the Stormtrooper helmet but thats all there saying so far.

16. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Cool...

So... When do the figures with the Ewok and the baby and the Dancer from Jabba's palace come out?

have I missed them...

Nyborg...You showed them to me on some website... I think?

17. StarkRhavyn

Jul 11, 2003
    Haven't seen those yet.

Anyone spotted the Titanium T-16 Skyhopper, yet?
    I found the rest of that wave of Titaniums, but I'm missing that one.

18. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Cant find any info on the newer figures.

Dont really look at the Titaniums will be in LR/NLR Benton tomorow after our photo event Ill keep my eye out.

19. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    But... But... But... You showed them to me... I know it...

Just wait until the Sansweet panel at DragonCon... I will get my answer... I swear...

And I saw that Titanium at the Cabot Wal Mart but I didn't see your post before I did....

20. RazorbackJedi

RazorbackJedi Jedi Youngling

Oct 26, 2007
    Hey Nyborg do you collect anything Star Wars? As you know i started working for GameStop in town and have come across banners for the knew Soul Calaber game. There banners have Darth Vader and Yoda on them. I have three and if you want one let me know any ill get it to you to put it in your collection. Also the same game will have limited edition shirts to go with the game. I usualy get a couple of every shirt we get. If you want one of them let me know about it as well. There is a black one that comes with the PS3 version with Darth Vader and the white one comes with the 360 and has Yoda on it.

21. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Target on Chenal has Legacy figures!

Walmart on Chenal/Bowman has Legacy Galactic Heroes and Clone Wars lightsabers.

22. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Nice... and I'm not home...

Though I did get a Clone Wars Obi-Wan in Missouri today...

Score for me...

(They only had the one..)

23. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I'd be interested in the shirts, especially if Henry's not interested!!!

24. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Jacob I think I beat you to them I think.
    Hey are you going to the Comic Book Con or you just going to come over here afterwards so you can do some trading with Tracy on the minis.

25. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I was planning on both, and not just to trade minis. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.