main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The TransGalactic Bus Station--Free Snack Cakes and AOL Start-Up CD-ROMS.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by oqidaun, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    "And where do you get these dragons?"

"I provide my own."

And he shoots it!

The king's singing cracked me up. [face_laugh]

What also kills me is the Philospher's Bowl and the World's Silliest Joke. I have many, many more... I plan to throw the Lumberjack song into my play...

2. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Hehehehe good PM [face_laugh]

3. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] I think I have too much time on my hands!

So, what was your favorite MP episode?!

4. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Yes give in to your anger!
    Only your hatred could destroy me.
    Strike me down with all of your hatred and claim your refund.
    [face_laugh]

5. Jaded_Rose

Jaded_Rose Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2006
    Replying to Drabba's question a few pages back, I think my favorite experience with this thread was learning that everyone (even the scary mods! :eek: ) are wonderful people, and so very, very insane.

AF, I simply have to watch that video after hearing all of those quotes from it!

J_Ro

6. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    Yes, the mods are wonderful people, though sometimes I think MamaVader might be ready to kill me with the plot bunnies I post all over the place. O:)

7. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    My favorite experience with this thread...aw, heck, ditto!

8. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    My favourite experience with this thread is... how my posts changed from from being generally ignored to only being mostly ignored.:p
    *practicing the N00b7 part*

9. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    I think my fave part is that with each thread, we get to learn a little more about each other.

10. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    I agree Healer_Leona! :) It's so much fun to learn how folks have things in common and what goes on in other states and countries :D

Morn' all!

11. General_Kenobi_66

General_Kenobi_66 Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 18, 2006
    Morning everybody![:D] How goes it?

My fave part was definitely getting to meet all these great people, and I look forward to continuing to learn more about them when we move to the next thread:D

Edit: Hey Kynstar! How are you feeling?

12. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Goes well, [face_tired] if I can stay awake hehehe can't take my 'wake up meds' or drink too much caffeine so that kind'a sucks there! Not much complications juz a lil discomfort with the stretching of the muscles (which can be painful once in a while). 16 weeks this week! [face_dancing]

How are you General_Kenobi_66? :D

13. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    Hello! How are you all today?

My dream last night was about the Lumberjack Song. It wasn't so funny then. [face_plain]

*beats away Darth Too Much Homework* Get back you fiend! [face_beatup]

14. General_Kenobi_66

General_Kenobi_66 Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 18, 2006
    Glad you're doing well, Kynstar, other than being tired. When I decide to have kids, the limited caffeine is going to kill me ;) Oh and I'm doing fine, thanks :)

I totally know how you feel, AF. I have homework, homework, and more homework[face_frustrated] We shall go to war together![face_skull] :p

15. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006

The no caffeine is a killer [face_beatup] I did have a few frappuchino's at first, but that was because I didn't know better.

*picks up shield and armor to go to war then notes that weapons are pink* :p Let's go kick some butt!

16. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    LOL on the homework bit. Oh I remember those days...college too. Not fun :(

As for the caffeine..well I'm used to drinking several cans of dew a day (if not several one liters of dew) and now I'm reduced to either one can a day or one 20 oz bottle. And sometimes not having any! :eek: Don't know if I can take it! 8-} I'll go nutzy! [face_laugh] Hard, but gotta do it for the lil'un.

Glad to hear you're doing good General :D

17. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    I gave up pop for Lent, so I'm suffering too. *ticks down days and minutes...* Still, SoBe and Lemonade don't count [face_mischief]

Edit: You remind me of my old Psycology teacher who would keep a two-lieter of diet coke in her purse (and it was a big one).... [face_laugh]

18. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    SoBe and Lemonade are great! :) Love'em! :D

19. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    I like Red Bull too. It makes me shake and unable to type, but I can sure have loads of energy. Someone brought them to work one time... a guy drank six of them. I was spastic with one 8-} and it was a diet one :p

20. Araxie

Araxie Jedi Master star 3

Mar 6, 2006
    Just a quick change of topic. Today my oldest turns 17. It is hard to believe she is not my baby any more.

21. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    I don't drink caffine; Mom thinks it gives me migraines, so I'm told to generally stay away from Coke.

I had a teacher a couple years ago who drank a large Pepsi every period. He still does it, too.

22. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    *hugs* She will always be your baby... and someday, she'll realize it too ;)

23. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Wait until it's your BABY who is 17! :eek:

Happy Birthday to your daughter, but she'll ALWAYS be your baby! :p

That's what I tell MY 17 year old as I strain my neck to look up at him. [face_laugh]

24. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Yep yep regardless of what the kids think (even upon and past adulthood) they'll always be 'kids' to the parents :) I'm 34 and my mom still kids and calls me her lil munchkin [face_laugh]

Red Bull - never had one, so not too sure how'd it work on me hehehe but wow! That guy had 6?? Daaaang!

As for migraines; caffeine can cause them sometimes in people, so it very well could be true :) Hopefully you have another drink favorite you love? :D

25. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    *picks up Aiden and cuddles him* :eek: Never! He shall stay a baby forever!

No, seriously think of it... sixteen years from now. :eek: What will we all be like? What will we be doing? Will we even like Star Wars?

Edit: My boss finally snatched the bottles from Adam and told him to go home. I couldn't tell the difference in him- he's always wierd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.