main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **The True Sith Empire** Lords of the First Sith Order- We deal in absolutes.

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by WookieeRage, Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    And would be another similarity to Dark Empire: after routing the New Republic, the Empire went to fighting amongst themselves before Sidious revealed himself.

2. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    If Sidious is reborn, wouldn't Ben fall in line? I'm sure he knows he's not that strong. Yes, he's killed his master, as any good dark side apprentice does (ahem @darthhelinith). But his idol's master is still around.

PCCViking likes this.
  3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Bingo, Silver, PCC. Exactly so.

I do not know about Ben. He wanted to kill the past; to surpass it. I imagine he'd struggle to say no to the possibility, though. I mean, what darksider wouldn't?

Silvertough and PCCViking like this.
  4. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    But if I killed you, then who do I annoy?

Sent from my left elbow using Tapatalk

6. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    Hope your move is going smoothly @Nehru_Amidala

We're moving tomorrow but hubby has pulled a calf muscle and my knees are killing me from standing up all day Wednesday for Sports Day and all day Friday for business project fair.

At least we don't need to be out the flat till the 22nd, so we can take things slowly if nessessary.

7. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    *slightly belated glare*

8. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    *belatedly removes one of his eyes*

9. Silvertough

Silvertough Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2018
    Another reason why Miraluka are clearly superior!

Can't have my eyes removed if I don't have any to begin with!

*sits smugly in the corner, unknowingly facing a wall*

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

10. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    *removes the Force from him*

That’s why you can’t see.

11. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    First of all, allow me to apologize for my tardiness in replying to this; in that, I commend you for your patience.

In terms of the assignment itself, you have put together a very comprehensive plan. You have taken the initiative to step above and beyond what I expected of you to carry this out without being prompted. I admire that kind of ambition – nicely done, my apprentice! It's a shame that things did not follow this path in reality...but perhaps there is still hope. [face_thinking]

Please take 3 prestige points.

And now we're going to roll right along into your next task:

With your involvement in various RPGs, I assume that you are familiar with the 'Alignment Chart' used in D&D to determine the ethical and moral perspectives of player characters (if not, you can find a link here )? I would like you to go through each of the 9 categories (Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Neutral, Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, and Chaotic Evil) and assign a character from the New Sith Trials/Dark Reach games who identify with each. I would also like you to include a short description (a paragraph or two) why you've made those choices. I will accept both PCs and NPCs.

For reference, here are links to the two most recent game resource threads:
    https://boards.theforce.net/threads/new-sith-trials-iii-library-thread.50049359/
    https://boards.theforce.net/threads/the-dark-reach-an-order-reborn-resource-thread.50051761/

There is no deadline for this task. Please take your time and have fun! And as always, you can address all questions to me. :)

12. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Oooooooooh.

*turns to the Order*

Come on, everyone, say it with me.

OoOOOOoooOOOh.

13. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Can an old Sith slink back out of the shadows? Or do I need to go through the process again?

greyjedi125 likes this.
  14. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-episode-i-the-phantom-menace-oral-history

Lucas: “Everybody said, “Oh, well, there was a war between the Jedi and the Sith.” Well, that never happened. That’s just made up by fans or somebody. What really happened is, the Sith ruled the universe for a while, 2,000 years ago. Each Sith has an apprentice, but the problem was, each Sith Lord got to be powerful. And the Sith Lords would try to kill each other because they all wanted to be the most powerful. So in the end they killed each other off, and there wasn’t anything left. So the idea is that when you have a Sith Lord, and he has an apprentice, the apprentice is always trying to recruit somebody to join him — because he’s not strong enough, usually — so that he can kill his master.

That’s why I call it a Rule of Two — there’s only two Sith Lords. There can’t be any more because they kill each other. They’re not smart enough to realize that if they do that, they’re going to wipe themselves out. Which is exactly what they did.”

Mitth_Fisto and DarthIshyZ like this.
  15. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Lord Ventris, our former leader - are you considering joining us anew here and in the RPF Sith game?

16. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    A little older and definitely worse for the wear, but I'd like to be Darth Ventris again.

Speaking of, which game is ours? Psych, found it.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
  17. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Back to work, and thank goodness.

Dagobahsystem and PCCViking like this.
  18. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    @darthhelinith, you've done a good bit behind the scenes. I'll give you 3 points for the CS efforts.

Are you ready for some tasks?

Dagobahsystem likes this.
  19. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    Thank you master!
    I have no internet until the 25th but if you give me a task I can work on it in the meantime.
    I'll just be a bit slow responding.

...I also have no working washing machine or kitchen sink until at least Wednesday evening :_|

20. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    (OOC: Sending good vibes your direction)

So you'll have plenty of time for research! One of the sections of Sidious' Book of the Sith covers Sorzus Syn's research. Tell me about one part of it that you find most intriguing for being an assasin.

21. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    I have that book! Great read!

22. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    WHY'S IT SO QUIET IN HERE???

23. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    I DONT KNOW BUT I HATE TAPATALK!![​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  24. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Sabe! How are you?

25. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    I'm hanging in, Ishy. Trying not to burst into flames on a daily basis. How about you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.