main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **The True Sith Empire** Lords of the First Sith Order- We deal in absolutes.

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by WookieeRage, Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    Lord Bernael

Bernael smiled and then realized she wouldn’t be able to see it behind the mask. Letting go, gently, from her hand, he reached up, the mask detaching and he clicked it to the belt under his cloak, the cloak he then let unclasp and float back to the Sith Temple and it’s hook behind his desk. It revealed the black silk-like tunic and pants over his boots, as well as his face. He wondered what she would make of the upturned V of his eyes, or perhaps the slits in his cheeks. But he let that pass and simply smiled again.

[​IMG]

His hand clasped hers again and the dance continued. His silver eyes met her grey ones, it was rare to find someone with even similar eyes. ”Thank you. It has been enjoyable hunting with you and observing you in action.”

As the Temple began it’s final collapse into ruin, their dance became revealed to outsiders, the walls falling down around them as they danced on the open air, almost seemed to be dancing on the tips of the flames that roared from the ruins. The music finally wound down as the flames began to sputter and die. Still standing on open air he smiled at her once more then stepped back, the smile still upon his face, a short bow, before the mask rose, on it’s own accord, and settled back over his features.

”The dance was enchanting and I look forward to the next time and learning about you.” he told her, before gesturing back to the Sith Temple, ”After you...or together, Lady Hekate?”

TAG: @Nehru_Amidala

greyjedi125 likes this.
  2. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    OOC: I will respond after work.

darthbernael likes this.
  3. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    OOC: No problem, we've got time.

Nehru_Amidala likes this.
  4. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    IC: (Lady) Lord Hekate

As Bernael slowly took his mask off to reveal his face, Hekate could feel the heat rise to her face as he continued to hold her hands in his. She was aware he was an Anzat, but Holy Force! He was handsome. Prior to now, whenever someone mentioned the Anzati, the Tatooine bounty hunter, Dannik Jericho came to mind. The son of a Jedi was horrifically slovenly; pasty skin, beer belly and unwashed black hair. His clothes were stained with sweat and blood. Among the many unspoken Sith tenets, an adherence towards physical fitness and cleanliness were as important as drawing on the Dark Side.

With his mask off and his silver eyes piercing her soul, Hekate saw Bernael for the first time, and her heart was all a flutter. His ashen complexion, the yellow-grey of his hair, the silver eyes-oh!

Refusing to faint, she responded, “Let’s go together, shall we?”

TAG: @darthbernael

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    greyjedi125 and darthbernael like this.
  5. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Lord Bernael

He held out a hand to Hekate, waiting for hers to settle in his hand before there was one final explosion from the depths of the ruined, false, Jedi Temple. The fireball rose, dissipating around them. A thought came to him, a sense of the surface emotions of his companion; he reached up, removing the mask once more, replacing it on it’s latch on his belt. ”I wear the mask most often for several reasons. I am an assassin and a featureless visage often strikes fear. Also, I am so used to wearing it by now it’s just a part of my usual wear. And, finally, my uncovered face tends to disturb most beings, reminds them that they are in the presence of a being that feeds how I do. But I do not sense that from you. And,” he paused, ”when I have been of a formal nature I have addressed you as Lady Hekate, but should the mood come over me again, do you prefer Lord or Lady?”

His free hand took hers from his, sliding his arm over hers, and then hers deeper between his arm and side, until they were close but still in a more ‘formal’ way. He wouldn’t presume. Satisfied, their hair began to rustle as the wind picked up. Or rather, they began to move and the air passed around them. In the near distance was the Sith Temple, and the balcony he’d leaped from when this little adventure began. As they flew he decided one of the more important questions he wanted to ask was ”If anything may come of this, does it bother you that I have seen the passing of 25 centuries?”

OOC: Hekate’s movements allowed by @Nehru_Amidala

greyjedi125 and Nehru_Amidala like this.
  6. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    IC: Lord Hekate

Hekate nodded, that made sense. What assassin wouldn't wear a mask? It would make the job easier, and using Mind Tricks would just add to your anonymity. That is, if you weren't dealing with species the Force didn't work on, like Toydarians and Hutts. "I do not find your visage frightening at all, I think you are a skilled warrior and it shows. You are also very handsome," Hekate informed him. "Also, Lady Hekate is fine for formal situations." She smiled softly after saying this.

Bernael's second question and the one hanging over her head like Damocles' triangle, required a few moments of thought. Of course, she wanted something to come from this- she felt like he knew her, somehow. And having lived for over two thousand years? That was amazing! All the adventures he must of had! She wanted to hear these stories.

"That doesn't bother me at all! You must have had all sort's of adventures," she gushed before standing on her tiptoes in an attempt to kiss him.

darthbernael likes this.
  7. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Lord Bernael

A small smile touched Bernael’s face as Hekate replied. His arm slipped around her as she brought her lips to his. Holding her closely he could feel the beat of her heart, the kiss making it beat faster. His eyes remained locked on hers and he let himself be lost in the moment.

As the kiss drew to an end he kept his arm around her, one hand reaching up to cup her cheek. ”You taste sweet. And yes, if you want to hear the stories from my life, I would love telling you them.”

Sinrebirth and Nehru_Amidala like this.
  8. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    IC: (Lady) Lord Hekate

With Bernael’s strong arms enveloping her and a hand stroking her cheek, Hekate felt she had died and gone to Heaven. Was this what falling in love was like? Letting out a contented sigh, Hekate relished the feeling of being held.

She had many questions about him and didn’t know where to start. It would be best to ask about the basics: who had he worked for before joining the Sith? Who were notable hits, and what were his past lovers like, if he had any. After all, living for 2,500 years without a romantic partner would seen pretty lonesome, by her standards. Going off of that, did he ever work with a crew?

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
    Sinrebirth and darthbernael like this.
  9. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Lord Bernael

Their feet touched down on the balcony, Hekate in Bernael’s arms. In his long and many years he hadn’t had many he could call close, a number of friends he could possibly count on both hands, but a deep connection, not as such. The last that had even been possible had been snatched out from his grasp before more than realizing such was possible had happened. And then used as a weapon in his recent Trial to convince him to fight his fellow new Lord.

As he looked into her eyes he knew she must have stories of her own, ones that had developed her into the Sith and woman she was. Stories he had every intention of hearing and learning from her. He smiled again, the distant, still dimming fires of the collapsed false Temple reflecting in their eyes. ”I can read the questions in your mind, Hekate, but I’d rather not touch your mind to know what you wish to know.”

The sounds of the party still occurring inside drifted through the open doors of the balcony, ”Besides, your voice has a musical tone and hearing you ask them is much more enjoyable.”

OOC: If I misread and you meant them as actually having been asked then I apologize

10. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    OOC: Your fine.

IC: Lady Lord Hekate

"Thank you. I've never been told that before," Hekate confessed. She had always considered herself to have an ordinary sounding voice, this is what everyone had told her from when she had been younger. Maybe this was part of all the adults in her formative years telling her to be quiet, for she had been a talkative, inquisitive child. It was quite a nice change of pace to have someone tell you your voice had a musical quality to it.

Snuggling closer to her beau, Hekate commented, "It really was a nice party, wasn't it?"

darthbernael likes this.
  11. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Lord Bernael

Bernael clasped Hekate closer to his side as she snuggled against him. He smiled softly at her response, ”If no one has told you then they weren’t listening well.” he murmured.

At the question his mind ran through recent events. He supposed anywhere outside of a group like the Sith Order how the two of them had come together would be considered odd but, with what they were and the others in their Order, it was right. The smile deepened, ”It was a nice party, yes. And better than I expected in one respect.” he tightened the arm around her as he said the last.

Looking down at her, ”And I do look forward to what the future holds, in that respect.” he said before leaning his head against hers, enjoying the moment.

12. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    IC: Lord Hekate

The moon was finally coming from behind the darkened clouds, lending an eerie sight over the expansive grounds. From their vantage point on the balcony, Hekate could see how much work had gone into building the faux Jedi Temple. The charred remains smoldered stood as silent sentinels reminding anyone in the galaxy that the Sith ruled supreme.

Hekate stood there, and relished standing there in Bernael's arms.

13. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Lord Manticore
    Sith Temple

The scene played itself out as the faux Jedi Temple continued to burn. The gathered condemned which were armed to the teeth had not been spared, not a one- their sentenced carried out in full. The theatric abattoir beautifully served it's designed purpose. It was good to see a few of the Sith take the opportunity to ‘enjoy’ a bit of recreational bloodletting, it lent for more creative performances on the killing field.

Manticore’s fiery eyes took it all in, his mood; relaxed - for once.

He'd noticed certain dynamics at play that were hard to 'miss', as it were.

Darth Hekate’s allure, Darth Bernael’s response.

Their combined decimation of the gathered condemned was impressive to behold, artistic even. It was a good thing Darth Helinith managed to get a piece of the action before the targets were all wiped out. Manticore smirked at that, mildly amused.

It was also good to see Lord Iduex partake of the entertainment. This one was a promising Sith Lord, the zabrak observed. Intelligent and self-possessed, ever evolving. Manticore was curious as to the final product, which was something only time could tell. But now the entertainment had run its course, and nothing but corpses and fires remained.

From his seat, Manticore raised his goblet in honor of the participants, then with a single clap, indicated the cleaning crew to begin their work.

A particular sense came over him then, as he beheld the burning structure. It had been too long since the Sith had their day as Masters of the Galaxy. Within himself, he certainly hoped that day would not be too far off.

In his estimation, it was time to make inroads into securing the future of the Sith Order.

*** End of Interactive Entertainment Scene***​

No Tags: *( Mentioned: @darthbernael, @Nehru_Amidala, @darthhelinith, @Silvertough )

14. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    That was a fantastic role play experience.

15. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    It was, I enjoyed it. Although, just because the party ended, doesn't mean interactions have to stop. The scene may fade there but it won't be the last interaction, at all.

16. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    That’s true. Although I wonder what will happen next.

17. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    'Innocently' mutters about a certain Sith RP in the RPF. :p

18. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Hmmm, that could give Hekate a reason to volunteer for the Oba Deah mission.

19. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Wait, what now?

darthbernael and greyjedi125 like this.
  20. Silvertough

Silvertough Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2018
    More the merrier right?

And I had a good time as well, even if the dreaded DRL kept me from being as involved as I would of liked

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

darthbernael and greyjedi125 like this.
  21. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    I feel I'm missing something.

darthbernael likes this.
  22. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Happy Father’s Day to our Sith dads.

23. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Did everyone have a nice weekend? I was in one of the infant rooms today because both infant teachers were out and since I used to cover lunch breaks for the infant room across the hall, I was called in to watch them all day. Holy Force, were they adorable!

darthbernael likes this.
  24. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    I got a barbecue pit for Father’s Day. Debating if I’ll cook Jawa or dead Jedi on it first.

25. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Go for the dead Jedi!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.