main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **The True Sith Empire** Lords of the First Sith Order- We deal in absolutes.

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by WookieeRage, Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    Dead Jedi is always a good option, regardless of the context.

2. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    If we're having a Sith barbeque of Jedi everyone else can have the meat as long as I can have enough of the brains and souls to fill up too.

Looks up from the scrolls, enjoying this discussion. Flits from the hall for a moment to check on Hekate before returning to the desk and the scrolls.

DarthIshyZ and Nehru_Amidala like this.
  3. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    You two are making me gag.

4. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    More food for me, yay!!!!

5. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Looks up from lesson planning, and smiled at Berneal. "Hey! It's been a while. How are you?"

darthbernael likes this.
  6. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Gag as in laugh? I'd pay to see milk come out your nose.

7. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    I think it's because Bernael and I were flirting earlier, and during the RP celebration event.

darthbernael likes this.
  8. Skorge

Skorge Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 24, 2021
    ~I give in to the power of the dark side~

Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
  9. Skorge

Jun 24, 2021
    Peace is a lie there is only passion, though passion we gain strength through strength we gain power ,though power we gain victory, though victory our chains are broken the force shall set us free - the sith Code

10. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Glances up from the scrolls.

A new Peon. Interesting.

Tell me, what brings you or intrigues you about the sith.

OOC: There is a function you can edit a post, within a certain time period so you don't accidentally double post.

Edit: I am doing well, Hekate, @Nehru_Amidala, and you?

11. Silvertough

Silvertough Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2018
    *Raises an eyebrow*

Oh? A new arrival to the Temple? How interesting..

Tell me @Skorge , what has brought you to our doors, this bastion of the Dark Side?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

12. Skorge

Jun 24, 2021
    I have come to seek power to take vengeance to take what is mine, only the sith hold the power i seek, the weak Jedi hide behind belief and hope, but soon death shall bring them low, and soon Mandolore will belong to the sith, For only the strong rule... ~bows to silvertough~

OOC: My apologizes i will fix that right away and apologizes for the paragraph

13. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    OOC: It's fine, we've all done it. And occasionally need the reminder.

Hmmm, taps finger against the chin of the mask. And what path do you see yourself following, that of the warrior, the sorcerer, or the assassin?

14. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    *leans back on his throne as the new peon enters the chambers and simply observes the proceedings as the Lords interrogate him*

15. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    *A hint of approval flickers in Iudex's eyes, but he remains mute, awaiting @Skorge 's reply*

darthbernael likes this.
  16. Skorge

Jun 24, 2021
    No better death then by the blade but the path of the sorcerer intrigues me, I wish to walk that of the Inquisition for that is the path i seek, to hunt the foes of the sith, To bend them to our will, for the true joy of a sith is to see his foe broken at his feet groveling. ~I set some of my Damaged beskar down before the lords, Ready to serve or die serving~ I Was... slade Morningstar...of clan morning star, now I bear the last of my line...and seek Retribution~ I bow before the lords in front of me~

Ooc: sorry for the edgy character, he was something i used in a Sw5e campaign I was part of, he actually Survived and became Mandolore...mind you he legitimately butchered thousands to get there, and would die from someone dropping a massive Moon sized asteroid on Mandolore

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2021
  17. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    OOC: I'm an Anzati sith lord, so don't worry about edgy, that's often the way of life here.

Chuckles. Glances up at the High Lords thrones, nodding to his former master.

A sorcerer, there aren't many sorcerer's here. That will be a welcome addition.

Glances over at Iudex, @Silvertough, I can see your shrewd mind working, I yield the floor, for the moment so you may ask your question.

18. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    OOC: A healthy helping of Edge is always welcome hahaha

*Iudex offers Bernael a slight nod*

You wish to delve into the training of a Sorcerer? You had my interest before, but now, you have my attention.

Peon, you have told us what drives you. But what is your ultimate goal? Where does the fire within your heart push you?

19. Skorge

Jun 24, 2021
    ~I remove some of my beskar and set it before you, Each Piece of Equipment has a notches each with Different markings,I look up at you with a Flame of Vengeance and Malice in my eyes~ I Drive to bend the force to my will, to last eternal and break all My foes, to Take mandalore from the Weak, to put the weak in chains or to the sword, this is my goal, this is my oath, Fire, suffering and death to the weak ~on my beskar are marks of a Exile, Banished fron Mandolore, for what crime its uncertain~ I care not what means I must go to, Even if i have to burn The Galaxy to Get Vision... Is that not The Goal of any True sith, Dominance and Death...only the strong deserve immorality and the weak deserve chains and death ~I bow to the lords Exposing a Horribly Scarred up mandolorian~

Ooc: Is that ok, I can do better if not

20. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    @Skorge, do slow down a little.

I merged your posts and deleted the double posts.

Also, you have a PM from me.

21. Skorge

Jun 24, 2021
    Ooc: Thank you, I am gonna wait for a Response if anyone needs me

~ I sit in silence waiting for judgment, Contemplating My goals and How i will achieve them~

22. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    @darthbernael I am fine. Just got back from meeting my parents for dinner over at Clare and Don's Beach Shack for grilled shrimp and dinner. The weather was great, and we dined outside. I was in the infant room again today, and will be in there tomorrow.

Hey, a new peon! You joined the day you signed up? I did when I joined a few years ago.

darthbernael and DarthIshyZ like this.
  23. Skorge

Jun 24, 2021
    Yes the same day i find the sith are not as... Hypocritical as the je'di

24. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    What led you to this conclusion?

darthbernael likes this.
  25. Skorge

Jun 24, 2021
    Btw i am more joking about it then Serious about this

The Jedi try to bring peace and are yet hesitate to act, mind you the. Sith act sometimes to their own determent without thinking, but a sith may do without the Slightest Consideration hence why being a sith appels to me personally

Also I love the idea my Mandolorian Oc, is joining the sith out of Spite to his foes, Cuz beskar is scary, but imagine a Legion of sith clad in beskar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.