main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **The True Sith Empire** Lords of the First Sith Order- We deal in absolutes.

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by WookieeRage, Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master Vo

Master Vo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2017
    *appears*

Would anyone have time for a spar in the Rancor Pit?

2. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Jishin, what is that in your avatar?

darthbernael likes this.
  3. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    That's LD. He's a UK drill artist.

DarthIshyZ and darthbernael like this.
  4. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Sorry Jishin, can’t. IC, Hekate is pregnant and due next year, so I can watch, just not participate.

5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I sent it by Mynock!

6. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Force Ghost star 4

Jun 26, 2017
    Looks towards the young Acolyte and muses for a moment before a thin, callous smile forms on his lips. His gaze cast to Tobbi. (@Narancia)

I wonder...

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
  7. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Dang it!

Apologies @Silvertough , I felt I was missing someone. Though I could have sworn you were tagged. You get an extra bag of party treats.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

8. Narancia

Narancia Jedi Master star 3

Oct 24, 2020
    A drone wearing the Airskipper industries logo flies in.

Hello solicitor, we see you have chosen the "request rancor fight pit" from one of the many services Tobbi Airskipper provides.

However, Tobbi is currently working on debuting his streaming service and prepping it to go public.

Tobbi could put you on his semi-priority list for the low, low cost of 2 million credits.

But to be on his complete priority list, you would need to pay 6 million credits, have a nice day! :p

The drone turns and flies out of the Sith temple.

9. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    That he did. But if memory serves, so did he (die), and practically everyone else involved in the Mortis Mission, which is aptly named. But to answer your question directly:

Yes.

My loyalty has outlasted one death. It shall outlast however many more are in store, for loyalty is at the core of vehemence. Loyalty to an ideal, to a purpose, a goal. The Sith Order is all these things, and much more.

Thus, the answer is, and shall always be, yes.

:vader::redsaber:[face_skull]

10. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Of course, with inflation and exchange rates, that's US$2.86.

11. Silvertough

Silvertough Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2018
    *Clears throat*

Well well well, complain enough and a solution conveniently presents itself. Unless anyone has any objections..

*Iudex turns to Jishin and grins*

I'm never one to turn down some exercise [face_skull]

12. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    No objections at all. I rather support this idea. Please tag me when this begins. *( Goes to see about that popcorn investment )

13. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    I look forward to the event, please tag me as well.

14. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    I would also like to be tagged. Duels are always fun to read.

looks for pregnancy friendly snacks

Note: IC Hekate is pregrnant, IRL Nerhu (aka me) I am not. Love working with kids, I just don't want any.

15. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Heck, at this rate, you should just TAG us all! :p

16. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
  17. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
  18. Narancia

Narancia Jedi Master star 3

Oct 24, 2020

Talent Report:

Ralph Fiennes as Insipid: I felt that Ralph Fiennes shares many similarities with the Emperor as both are writing enthusiasts and can get pretty zany every once and a while. Also, I think that the person who played Voldemort would make an excellent Insipid.

Cate Blanchett as Bellorum: They both share a regal dark vibe, so I thought it was only fitting that these two would be paired together.

Jason Statham as Manticore: Jason Statham is bald, so he wouldn't need to spend too long in the makeup room, and he's an action star like Manticore.

Bill Pullman as Aryan Graul: Do I really need to explain this? Pullman's whole identity is literally written all over this role, and it would be heresy to cast someone else for the part. It's like cast James Jonah Jameson as someone else other than J.K Simmions, complete heresy.

Elizabeth Olsen as Syren: I feel that Elizabeth Olsen could play a wonderful Syren as Olsen has a playful personality. She has an excellent range that would play wonderfully into the subtle viciousness of the character.

Adam Sandler as Serapis: Wild choice but in uncut gems, Adam Sandler has his ability to portray a darker character while still retaining his wit, so I feel this is a perfect fit.

Henry Cavil as Berneal: Henry Cavil wasn't my original choice for this casting; however, after watching some of Witcher on Netflix and seeing Berneal use some pictures, I realized that Cavil can portray the quiet yet effective character Berneal is.

Chris Pratt as Thunderous: Honestly their both cheeky individuals who have a habit of telling dad jokes, so I thought this was perfect.

Gerad Butler as Saadi: The guy that played a spartan in 300 also played the main villain in the phantom of the opera; both characters are quiet yet serene and friendly when they need to be.

Ben Affleck as Iudex: Affleck and Iudex both have their goofy sides as well as the sarcastic humor they display here in there in bits.

Maisie Williams as Helinith: Maisie Williams would play an amazing Helinith as both are energetic and quirky and share a lot of physical features.

Chris Hemsworth as Anark: I could see Hemsworth play an angry berserker tormented by darkness as well as playing a relatively cool person/

Benedict Cumberbatch as Cocytus: Chose Cumberbatch because he always plays introverted but witty people something I gather Cocytus is both OOC and IC.

Anne Hathaway as Hekate: More or less because both characters have a clear focus on romance.

Jet Li as Erebus: Both are on the smaller side, quiet and agile; I could envision many stealth scenes with this pair.

Tom Hiddleston as Azathoth: I choose Hiddleston mainly because he fit the aesthetic of Azathoth.

Johnathan Majors as Impetuous: My god, I love Majors as he who remains it was so good! I also feel that this display showed that Majors could display the wide range of emotions that Impetuous showcases; from whimsy to absolute anger, Majors can do it all!

Alex Landi as Darth Jishan: This, like Hiddleston, is purely for aesthetic purposes and the fact that I could see Landi playing a more laidback character.

@QueenSabe7

19. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    Holy ****.

You took completing a task to the next level. =D==D==D=

20. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Oh my.

Exemplary, @Narancia.

Utterly so.

As a member of a Circle I may bestow a book for any task, and so I do; one prestige, my friend.

Very impressive.

I encourage the other members of the Circle to do so also, but defer to @QueenSabe7 as his Master to bequeath what she considers appropriate.

21. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Whoa, that is crazy insane, @Narancia!

At first, I thought you posted a youtube video to set the scene, but when I clicked on it, I was like, "...wait, no. Damn!" :p You went above and beyond! Very well done!

Following Insipid's example, please accept a prestige point from me as well—it's well deserved!

=D==D=

22. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    [face_rofl][face_rofl] I just rewatched the video, thanks to my former master's comment and noticed something I didn't the first time. Lord Serapis as Adam Sandler. Perfect!

23. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    [​IMG]

Brilliant! Absolutely. And, yes, that video is excellent. My personal favorite: I can totally see Helinith saying, "stick 'em with the pointy end!"

Edit: Oh, and... ALL HAIL THE SITH!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  24. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    @Narancia

=D==D==D==D==D==D==D=^:)^

Impressive doesn't seem accurate enough a word for this 'next level' presentation. Looks for the gold and red buzzer!! ( damn, it's being repaired ).

That's a yes from me. A full prestige point! If allowed by High Lady Syren @QueenSabe7

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  25. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    @Narancia

All hail the Sith indeed. Exemplary work as usual my friend. The points you've been given are well deserved!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.