main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **The True Sith Empire** Lords of the First Sith Order- We deal in absolutes.

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by WookieeRage, Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    So you don't want to be sat next to @darthbernael?
    * Steps back to avoid the attack by preggers @Nehru_Amidala *

2. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    An eyebrow goes up.

Renn respects that he is not oft in the Temple. It is the way, after all. Besides, Helinith and I as Bernael are friends, not more. Nice try though, attempting to stir the pot.

3. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Hekate sits next to Bernael, end of story.

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I thought that's only for when you don't know the other attendees at the party—the purpose of seating them separately is to socialize with those you don't know. But if the occasion is alongside close friends and allies (as is the case with the Sith), it's perfectly fine to seat married couples together. :-B

5. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    [face_batting] Would I do that? Besides there are seats on both sides of you. Very easy to just utilize them both for sides of your personality. It'd be a strange place-setting though. One side "soup" bowl, the other side... fertilizer?

BTW, I was going to use the giggling smiley, but I can't find it. I guess it's one of those dead ones.

6. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    As a Sith, you'll have to settle for this one: [face_devil]

7. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Ahhh yes, that's such a simple solution, why didn't I think of it? Perhaps because it's a recipe for disaster.

8. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
  9. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    @DarthIshyZ

[face_tee_hee]

Not sure if you can see it, but it works perfectly fine from here.

You can find it between [face_talk_hand] and [face_thinking]

;)

EDIT: ( To prevent a double post )

*Ahem*

For the record, let it be known and counted, that Dark Lord Manticore officially votes for Darth Bernael for the seat of High Lord. The reasons have already been stated in the opening post. Both Underlords are worthy of the single seat. Thank you, that is all.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
  10. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Yeah, somehow I don't see that one either. When it's posted I get the coding for it but not the image

11. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    @darthhelinith reported it in the problems thread. Apparently it's because some are on one side of the firewall and some are on another. :confused:

12. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Today AGFFA goes Anime!

Star Wars: Visions.

At last we will reveal ourselves in animation, at last we will have revenge.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Saber Shuriken!!!
    [​IMG]

13. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    There's a SW Visions thread, you should visit there my friend. ;)

14. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Yes Triumvir,

At once!

[​IMG]

15. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    It's definitely a Google Chrome thing related to the SSL certificate (the little padlock in the address bar). Apparently, some of the emoticons are hosted on an old website with an outdated certificate. As a result, Google blocks them since it perceives them as 'not secure'. The last I heard, the admins were working on moving all the emoticons to a new site to solve this issue – but that was several months ago. I'm not sure of the status.

16. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    What he said. Er... yeah.

17. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    My Lord and Triumvir Manitcore (@greyjedi125),

It is with great dismay I must inform you I can’t subscribe/renew my Disney+ to watch SW Visions. I keep getting error messages, which i surmise is because the streaming service is taxed with viewers and people joining Disney Plus. Please meditate in the Dark Side of the Force on my behalf so that I may somehow subscribe; for I most desire to discuss Visions with you.

*Bows*

How I feel right now:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    @Kato Sai I’ve heard complaints about their customer service since the service launched. I had an issue and it was resolved at once with a phone call after I got no where trying to email a report. Good luck getting it resolved so you can watch.

In regards to seating, my position is always at the Emperor Insipid’s right hand. Beyond that you will place High Lord Graul at my left, and Ike sits at Graul’s left.

Dark Lord Manticore is to be seated at the Emperor’s left hand with two High Lord to his right. Beyond that it can be open seating.

Hopefully that clears up the chaos.

19. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Triumvir and Fairest Of Them All Ballorum (@Lady Belligerent),

I am most grateful for your assistance on the Disney+ matter. I shall attempt to bend chaos to my will.

Regarding the seating arrangement, your alignment is most sensible. It shall be as you have spoken.

The beginning of the feast starts after the polls close and the 48th Hr.
    Determining the exact time is difficult, for the Emperor opened the voting at 1:05pm, however, Magistrate Azathoth who presides over the voting gave the 48hr declaration at 2:31 (2:36 edit).

20. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Hmmm. Nice setup!
    * Quietly moves his placecard to the end of the table, swapping with @Dagobahsystem's card *
    [face_whistling]

We're supposed to go by Triumvir Manticore's post, I believe. But, seating us at 1pm ET would suffice, I think.

21. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    nods along and strokes his chin

22. Silvertough

Silvertough Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2018
    *Is just happy for a seat at the table*

Sent from the depths of the Sith Archives

23. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Lord Iudex

*Bows*

Is there anything in particular you would like me to add to the menu at the feast?

Edit: Lord Serapis (@DarthIshyZ) 1:00pm ET shall be when the feast begins. We’ll afford anyone who comes later, for there shall be all manner of entertainment and ample food for many hours.

24. Silvertough

Silvertough Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2018
    Hmm..

*strokes chin*

I can always be bribed with a nice Cantonese Roast Duck..

Sent from the depths of the Sith Archives

25. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Force Ghost star 4

Jun 26, 2017
    Muses

Yes indeed @Kato Sai as Lord Serapis said it is based of Dark Lord Manticore's post, so it shall be self-evident by that point (3:36 pm CDT or 9:36 pm in our Emperor's time)

And you give me far too much credit Kato, I do not preside over voting, I was merely assisting Darth Manticore during the duel of this entire process, nothing more, nothing less. I was just reminding people of that fact in case it had escaped the esteemed minds of the Sith. Things do get lost in the Archives after all.

EDIT: As for seats, I do not have a preference, amongst the Underlords and Lords is more than sufficient for myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.