main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub ***The True Sith Empire*** The Dark Side Is In Our Blood

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by HanSolo29 , Oct 5, 2021.

1. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014
    I'd by ssshing crypt keeper dude @PCCViking

[​IMG]

Ebony Maw FTW.

2. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    And I'd be watching all of this loveliness wondering what wonderful magical mischief were you lot up to?

And I know matter of fact.

One of them planets again?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
  3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
  4. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    I think the last time I watched Napoleon Dynamite was when it first came out. So I'd have to watch again to decide any of them...

5. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    I never watched it.

6. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Settles down behind the desk, massive mug of caf in hand, glancing at the scrolls Yeah, so much to get to. So...how is everyone else?

7. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    I am good. Some of the little ones are transitioning upstairs this week, and I still owe Sinre one reply in Dark Reach.

DarthIshyZ and darthbernael like this.
  8. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Well it is Thursday so best day to get such a reply done. So there is time until the update.

DarthIshyZ and Nehru_Amidala like this.
  9. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    How do you think Jedi spend their weekends?

10. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    They always come across as old fogies, so this seems appropriate:

[​IMG]

11. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Well...even the Jedi Master Adalia was commenting in their thread about how she could see how we see them as boring, with how 'active' they are.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
  12. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    I'm still up because I drank pepsi at 1am and I was like 'It'll be fine' but it was not fine.
    But I've been working on rpg stuff, so that's good.
    Need more fantasy rpgs to play around in, even went so far as to try and figure out how to adapt a D&D 5e campaign to the boards (so no dice rolling) but couldn't figure it out. I really want to play Irryn in more games!

Edit:
    Also Animated Critical Role is on Amazon Prime at 8am woooooo, 2 hours to go

Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
  13. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    ^ oh yeah! Vox Machina is supposed to drop today. That looks really funny, don’t forget to let us know how you like it.

darthhelinith likes this.
  14. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    Pardon my intrusion, but @Skorge knows how to adapt D&D to the boards. I was in one of his role plays that used a D&D 5e or similar, and it was blast.

Ask him, he seemed really skilled in adapting D&D to the boards.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2022
  15. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    I am feeling depressed and unappreciated. I havegotten some very patronizing sympathy from Bri and the other fanfic writers for the most part, and nobody there has offered any advice. I feel like I’m constantly being squished, either from only people taking notice when I say how I feel honestly (either for fake sympathy or because of how little I am noticed) or because I’m posting something so I can air out how I feel, and I get told to take it someplace else. Really? I am depressed and reaching out for help, and that’s how peoplereact? I also have a sinus headache.

Dandelo and darthbernael like this.
  16. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    We are here for you and I'm sure I'm not the only one here that will say that either.

17. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    Indeed. This is the way.

18. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    It is and I am feeling more like myself now a bit.

19. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
  20. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    [​IMG]

21. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
  22. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    I've got one more year until my Guns n' Roses!
    My anniversary is coming up.

23. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Congratulations! Half a decade for me in October.

24. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    *strides silently into the temple and settles on his throne; his eyes narrow perceptibly, but otherwise his countenance is an impassive mask*

Darth Bernael, please step forth and present yourself before the Circle. It has been quite some time since we've last observed any progress from you or your apprentice within these hallowed halls. Do you care to update us on where you currently stand on Illyana's training?

@darthbernael @Dandelo

25. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Raises his head from his scrolls, the desk settling into the floor before his throne, he turns to face Emperor Graul.

My former master and fellow Circle Lord, Illyana currently has 10 prestige and is in progress of an RP task to earn more, with the Circle tagged for observation. As with anything RP related, it takes time to complete but she is progressing well.

@HanSolo29, @Dandelo