main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub ***The True Sith Empire*** The Dark Side Is In Our Blood

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by HanSolo29 , Oct 5, 2021.

1. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Well, that's an odd segway.

darthbernael and DarthIshyZ like this.
  2. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    An odd segway. Isn't that what W fell off of?

3. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    I think so, at least as far as I know.

darthbernael and DarthIshyZ like this.
  4. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Force Ghost star 4

Jun 26, 2017
    Azathoth emerges from his Lab in which he has been for an inordinate amount of time.

"Well, well... I have a fun little experiment my dear Sith if you are willing to indulge me..."

His head tilts as if in thought, impossible to tell if he was making this up on the spot or had this question pre-meditated.

"If you were to duel another of our faction, that is to say, a member of our current Sith Order who would it be and why?"

"I know I have my own answer, but I think I will save that so as to not poison the well before it has flowed..."

5. Silvertough

Silvertough Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2018
    IC:

"Is this your way of straightening out the mess currently taking place in the Rancor Pit?" Iudex asked Azathoth with a genuine chuckle. "But if I may be so bold, I'd always wanted to duel the great beast himself, Ravenous. Perhaps it only the ramblings of a forgotten mad Miraluka tampering with the archives, but from what I've read of his exploits, it would be a glorious fight indeed..."

Last edited: Apr 3, 2022
  6. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Force Ghost star 4

Jun 26, 2017
    Azathoth smiles.

"Oh... I thought I had straightened out that mess already?" he spoke with a chuckle. "Don't tell me it broke again?" his tone teasing.

"Ah yes... Darth Ravenous... I have not seen him too recently, the Wookie lord does add an extra dimension after all..."

7. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    OOC: If it were to somehow happen, I could even bring back 'ole Vyatoris for a bit! His ultimate fate within the Academy was rather vague, after all.. What better time than to haunt his old Master? :cool:

IC:
    "Wouldn't be the first time the Jedi proved themselves hypocrites, no?" Iudex replied, placing his hands on his hips. "Wookiee, Sith-Spawn, Sith Lord. All kinds of exciting oddities to struggle against there, what fun."

8. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Good morning, fellow Sith.

9. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Hey ya, Viking.

PCCViking and darthbernael like this.
  10. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I would say 'good morning', but it's Monday, so... meh. :p

11. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Well yeah, there is that/

12. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    It would appear as if the duel in The Rancor Pit has perished with nary a whimper. A shame.

Was looking forward to watching the Jedi get put in their place.

13. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Clearly, we Sith are made of sterner stuff.

14. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    I’m pleased with how my apprentice performed, it is a shame it ended so quickly.

15. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    As you should, he preformed admirably.

Tsk. He'll get a proper chance soon enough. I anticipate quite the spectacle.

Sent from the depths of the Sith Archives

16. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014
    hi guys,

just a quick update to tell you because of Real Life I'm behind in my Sith task, but I hve not forgotten about it, or my on-going RP with Master Bernael.

I will do extra chores around the Sith temple to make up for my tardiness and Illyana WILL return soon!

[​IMG]

17. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    I have confidence you’ll slay those RL challenges. :) @Dandelo

Last edited: Apr 12, 2022
  18. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014
    thank you [:D]

I mean

*ahhem*

*bows *

thank you Lady Bellorum

19. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    You are welcome @Dandelo [:D]

@darthbernael with your approval, I’d like to give your apprentice points for his discussion with the young Jedi in WNU today.

20. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    Oh I very much approve, Dark Lady. And whatever you award I will award the similar amount. He did very well there, and carried that discussion with all the vim of a Sith.

21. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I would like to give @Dandelo 2 points for the excellent responses in the mole. They’re clever and fun to read.

22. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    Oh yes! My apprentice, you may add the 2 points the Empress has awarded, as well as 3 from me for the entertaining responses and the way you carried that discussion, to your current total. Excellent work!

23. Dandelo

Aug 25, 2014
    *bows*

thank you very much Master Bernael and Lady Bellorum, it is an honour!

it is fun to...shall we say, educate the Jedi in the ways of Sith and peace

*smirks*

24. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    [​IMG]

Now this is an interesting interpretation of Lumiya.

25. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Looks like Gunray's hat from AOTC combined with part of her original mask she wore in the old Marvel comic.