main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub ***The True Sith Empire*** The Dark Side Is In Our Blood

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by HanSolo29 , Oct 5, 2021.

1. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
  2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Whoa, whoa.

Did you just try to kill the Empress... my wife?

[face_plain]

3. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Scoffs

I am not going to confirm or deny it, at all. Though, I will say two things:
    1. Isn't it the responsibility, no, wait, duty of the apprentice to challenge the master? It keeps her sharp, and, if she loses her edge, it keeps the Sith strong.
    2. Do we really know what happened to Wanderguard? Were I to do such a thing, I could be saving your life! I'll take my 'thank you' now.

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    1. Challenge a Master, yes... not try to kill them for sport. A heedless act like that cannot always preserve the strength of the Sith. It breeds deceit and distrust among our ranks. How can we stand in solidarity with each other when we are so primed to stab each other in the back? That makes us weak to our enemies. It ultimately leads to our destruction. Like the 'Rule of Two', it is an archaic system. We have grown beyond that.

2. No... I will not offer you my gratitude. Why should I reward such insolence? Not only do you mock a superior with a scoff, but you presume far too much. The Force tells me everything I need to know about the Empress. It's an intimate truth—a concept beyond your understanding. Rest assured, if she had a secret to keep, I would be the first to know.

*waves hand as a dismissal*

I would tread carefully, Lord Serapis. We are watching.

5. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Head bowed for a moment, thinking:
    This guy's getting a bit of a big head, amazing he can make it through the doorway...
    Slowly gets up and stands at attention. Saluting, says
    "Yes, sir."

6. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
  7. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Looks down
    How'd I change into formalwear??

Last edited: May 13, 2022
  8. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    [​IMG]

9. Silvertough

Silvertough Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2018
    Iudex materializes from the shadows and speaks in a spooky monotone, “The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural,” Before disappearing once more as quickly as he arrived.

10. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    Reclines casually on his seat, observing the ongoing events. The Emperor and Empress, having things well in hand, Bernael simply observes, knowing if his aid were needed it would be requested.

11. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    I am beginning to wonder about that, myself.

darthbernael likes this.
  12. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Shadows of the Sith.

Soon.

Did you know, there was a computer game proposed called Episode VII: Shadows of the Sith, once upon a time.

So seeing a book pick it up is pretty fun.

13. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I’ve never been to Celebration, I’d like to one day of course, but I saw some of the merch for this year and it’s so heavily Jedi themed. [face_frustrated]

HanSolo29 and Dagobahsystem like this.
  14. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Oh yeah, I hear you there. I've been meaning to get back for a while. I had a 4-day pass for this one, but things changed in the two years since I bought the ticket. So, I'll be sitting at home.

When they announce the next one, we should totally plan to make it happen! :D

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  15. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    Has anybody seen the new Doctor Strange movie yet? I've seen it a couple of times.

My favorite line:
    This time it's gonna take more than killing me to kill me.

16. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I tried on my Emperor robes with my new boots and it’s a smashing look. I should have bought the cane that goes with the outfit when I was at Galaxy’s Edge. [face_thinking]

17. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
  18. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    No :p

19. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    Why did the Emperor use a cane in ROTJ?

Because he wanted to have a support staff.

:p

20. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    @PCCViking let me know when you publish your first book, I’ll preorder it. [face_love]

21. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Sweeps the front porch.

@PCCViking you’re in charge of cookie baking today.

22. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    *groans softly from a corner*

Mmmmmmmm.... cookies...

23. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    It's too bad we don't have a video of three of the little girls I teach belting out "Let it Go" on the climbing equipment.

24. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    That sounds wonderful.
    Moments like that make me almost miss classroom teaching.
    But not enough to make me go back

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

DarthIshyZ and Nehru_Amidala like this.
  25. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Helinith! [:D]
    What are you doing these days?

darthhelinith and Nehru_Amidala like this.