main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC The Twilight Trilogy OOC Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Sinrebirth , May 3, 2021.

1. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Force Ghost star 4

Jun 26, 2017
    I mean... I wouldn't exactly call eating a planet a 'trick' more like a final move. And Nevet is paying the price... he goes insane when he goes into feed mode. I mean I'm expecting the more he does it the more like Nilhlus he'll become, just a mad, angry, insane ball of hunger that wants to eat stuff.

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    The North

@Jerjerrod-Lennox gets to decide whether to fight and save Borosk!

@TheSilentInfluence gets to fight Tsavong Lah in a combo!

@galactic-vagabond422 gets more bad news!

@Adalia-Durron and @darthbernael (mid-combo) get a Very Big Chance.

The East

@Darth Cocytus just did good! By being bad! No more Aurra Sing clones... oh, wait, two are unaccounted for, @JediMasterAnne, @galactic-vagabond422. One to avoid, one more to recruit? ;)

And now has two ships to follow, and an unconscious Jedi!

And his AU Sith apprentice has initiative!

The South

@galactic-vagabond422 and @TheSilentInfluence are putting together a quick B TEAM before they get away from Bakura...

... @Shadowsun and @Narancia are getting a... conversation. Yeah, just that. ;)

@TheAdmiral gets a hint and nudge and wink.

@darthhelinith and @darthbernael get not ONE potential point of intrigue, but two. @CosmoHender, keep an eye on Jakku!

The Inner Systems

Doman Beruss has her military police ready, @JediMasterAnne! And did you not know about the conspiracy? Don't look at me!

@Narancia is on his way to fix an election and yes I am purposely drawing comparisons between Sal-Solo and real life election drama because eh.

@Mitth_Fisto has a combo with me and @TheAdmiral (and now @darthbernael), we are about to finish off our combo, I promiseeee.

Oh and @HanSolo29 escaped destiny (and being targeted) for now. Always for now. Just ignore that NPC. Definitely ignore. Oh and don't you dare smash Palpatine's lightsaber. That is a thirty-five thousand year old relic! It has an EYE in it!

The West

Now the newly busiest region!

@Jerjerrod-Lennox gets the Grand Admiral crown, and a tonne of mess to deal with. Congrats! Oh and a nice relaxing moment of recovery in, ahem, deep space.

Yup.

That.

Meanwhile @darthbernael has his new and improved campaign and, good news, Hive Mind feedback.

And @CosmoHender is just (potentially) finishing up on Mortis.

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Obligatory GM note, most of the casualties of Thrawn's self-destruct scheme damaged Graul's half of the Eternal Fleet badly, @darthbernael, @HanSolo29, rather than Bernael's. Because we always want to have the majority of the Eternal Fleet in the hands of the mad Anzati amirite?

4. Darth Cocytus

Darth Cocytus Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2016
    Sin, can you do me a favor and delete my post? I rushed it and missed certain things to react to from your post.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Sinrebirth and darthbernael like this.
  5. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Done!

darthbernael likes this.
  6. Darth Cocytus

May 8, 2016
    Thanks.

darthbernael likes this.
  7. Darth Cocytus

May 8, 2016
    Much better.

Anyway, that duel with Palpatine was fun, and, even if the clone was degenerative, was still a testament to Cocytus's mastery of his favorite lightsaber form.

8. Darth Cocytus

May 8, 2016
    To avoid confusion I think I'll have Cocytus just dub this Faya Ne, Darth Alecto, after one of The Erinyes, and which translates to in English "The implacable (or unceasing) anger".

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
    Sinrebirth likes this.
  9. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    That’s a brilliant idea, I’d say.

darthbernael likes this.
  10. Darth Cocytus

May 8, 2016
    Then Cocytus will train Alecto immediately when they return to the Dark Reach timeline before pitting her against Styx.

darthbernael and Sinrebirth like this.
  11. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    The North

So @Jerjerrod-Lennox has made some plans for the Battle of Borosk, and starts the Battle of Bastion! Here we goooo. Oh and Thrawn has a plan.

We have @TheSilentInfluence finishing up with Tsavong Lah.

Meanwhile @galactic-vagabond422 of course has a bunch of bad news to get to.

@Adalia-Durron and @darthbernael survived an attack by Ship! Woot!

The East

@Darth Cocytus is making some real progress, but is going after the Master? Alrighty then. ;)

The South

@galactic-vagabond422 and @TheSilentInfluence head to JAKKU!

@CosmoHender heads to JAKKU!

@darthhelinith and @darthbernael are on JAKKU!

And @Shadowsun and @Narancia are combo'ing away their little moment.

Looking to see what @TheAdmiral gets upto...

The Inner Systems

Is anyone else having so much fun watching @JediMasterAnne get progressively deeper and deeper into Doman messes?

I do wonder what @Narancia will do this week, I do admit.

@Mitth_Fisto and @TheAdmiral (and now @darthbernael), continue the combo with Mr Palpatine and get a job offer!

@HanSolo29 is having a nice restful combo, amirite?

The West

@Jerjerrod-Lennox is still here, canoodling...

... while @darthbernael is comboing a ground battle! We have those in Star Wars, I believe?

12. Darth Cocytus

May 8, 2016
    Cocytus is eager to return to the Dark Reach timeline with his newfound apprentice.

13. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    Nothing wrong with a bit of canoodiling as you put it...

Might never get a chance to do it again in game so might as well take the chance you do get;)

14. Darth Cocytus

May 8, 2016
    Alright. Cocytus is just interested in what the Black Coat is doing.

15. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Oh he's on his way somewhere or other.

You'll be able to track him, mind you. ;)

darthbernael likes this.
  16. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Careful...nothing good has ever resulted from hanging out with a Black-Coat. <_<

17. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Look, he gave you a Scepter of Ragnos, the keys to half an Eternal Fleet, and a cool lightsaber and cloak and fifteen years of rule over a third of the galaxy.

What more could you want?

HanSolo29 and darthbernael like this.
  18. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    And all arranged to benefit him.

Let's go back a couple more centuries and compare notes. He doesn't have a great track record. :p

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
  19. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I don’t get why nobody trusts the guy with no visible face. Baffling.

HanSolo29 and darthbernael like this.
  20. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Ok, you made me bust out laughing with that one! LOL! [face_rofl]

21. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    I'm pretty sure he might have pinched Vydra's once...

22. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Only that one time he needed to appear presentable.

darthbernael likes this.
  23. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    Waves at Leia, "Adoptive daughter, your former Master and I are being led across the sands of Jakku by what might be a madman, right now. Just wanted to say hi if we don't run into each other again anytime soon."

Edit: And, gvd, I better not be killing myself in this tagset, it's too early.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
    Sinrebirth and HanSolo29 like this.
  24. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Shadowsun and darthbernael like this.
  25. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    Stretches

Oh that was...tasty

Sinrebirth likes this.